Wattpad but it is DreamNotFou...

Door Blob8028

Cover art isn't made by me. Shout out to @weathersetrain on twitter for making it! This is exactly what the t... Meer

Intro to the book
I wish you were closer
I wish you were closer pt. 2
Christmas Break
Christmas Break pt. 2 Christmas Eve
Christmas Break pt. 3 New Years
Don't leave me!
Clays 21st pt. 1 What did I just do?
A/N 1k
Clays 21st pt. 2 Let the drinking begin
WasTaken pack (Werewolf week)
Clay, you are sick.
A/N Maybe another book?..
Sick day
Omega verse - Prologue
Just a little lingerie
College party
Pact?
Long distance sucks
Just gays being gays (ft. Karlnap)
Valentines day
Saturdays are for the boy(friend)
I shouldn't have
Past scars
A/N Clearing up things about "from online to irl"
Gays being gays pt.2
Saturdays are for the boyfr- Fiancรฉ? Husband
Yellow ribbons
I didn't mean to do that..
When your ex gives you a boyfriend
๐ŸŽถWhen I start drinking๐ŸŽถ I cuddle with the homies
Mine
Wanna taste?
Sweet dreams (lime)
What's with the pain?
I have a date
They are out of my adhd meds :)(:
Get a femboy to spot you
A/N Update + DNN book
So proud of you
From straight A's to gay D's (smut)
50 shades of gay (smut)
Online dating (smut)
Insecure in a skirt (smut)
From online to irl (smut)
Skirt (smut)
First time giving head (smut)
Getting off in my boyfriend's lap (smut)
Morning sex (smut.. obviously)
Abusive boyfriend (kinda smut)
Abusive (ex-)boyfriend pt. 2
Abusive (ex-)boyfriend pt. 3 (smut)
IMPORTNANT A/N

Can I try? (smut)

2.2K 33 13
Door Blob8028

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Re-upload. The next few chapters are gonna be re-uploads cause Wattpad decided to delete all the oneshots that had smut in the title. 

Cock warming. If you don't know what that is, it's basically when you sit on someone's pp, not like sex, but the two of you just sit there while the other is inside you.

George smiled at Dream, the smaller standing in the door, while Dream was speedrunning.

"AARGH!" Dream groaned, slamming his head on the desk. "I CAN'T GET IT.." Dream looked up at George, immediately getting a smile on his face.

"Hi.." George smiled, seeing Dream's expression change, his cheeks getting a light pink.

"Hi handsome~" Dream teased, holding his hand out for George to take. George walked closer, taking Dream's hand, Dream placing a light kiss on it. Dream then pulled George to his lap, George sitting down and smiling even brighter at Dream.

"Don't you wanna get lunch soon?" George asked, knowing Dream had skipped breakfast and it was around 1 pm now. George moved to straddle Dream's waist, putting his legs on either side of the blond and putting his hands around the other's neck.

"Honestly, I'm not really hungry.." Dream answered, George tilted his head, letting out a sigh.

"I ordered Chinese if you want some, it'll be here in 10 minutes." George smiled, Dream chuckling slightly at George, who just giggled back.

"Okay, I'll have some. Thank you." Dream smiled, kissing George's cheek. George cuddled up against Dream's chest, smiling contently in his shirt.

"I love you~" George mumbled, Dream only just picking it up.

"I love you too~" Dream answered back.

The two stayed on the chair for a few minutes before hearing the doorbell. Dream stood up with George's limbs still attached around him, making George giggle.

"You can put me down, you know?" George asked, giggling as Dream got to the foyer.

"I don't think I will. Did you pay?" Dream asked.

"Yep."

Dream opened the door, the girl on the other side looking surprised, she gave Dream their food, Dream handing her the $20 they had at their front door for tips. (Tip your delivery people and waiters)

"Thank you!" She smiled, Dream nodding and closing the door as the girl left.

"Where do you wanna eat?" Dream questioned.

"Uhh.. The couch is good." George smiled, equally impressed and confused about Dream's strength. All this man do is play video games.

"The couch it is then." Dream stated proud, going into their living room and sitting down on the couch, George moving a bit when they sat down.

"Before you eat." George interrupted as Dream got their food out of the bag. "I wanna try something, You can say no if you want!" George got a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Go on~" Dream smirked, excited about what George had to say. George had never told Dream about his kinks, which led Dream to believe he was vanilla.

"Uhm.." George started, looking down his face feeling like it was on fire. "I wanna try.. like being your cock warmer.." George stated.

"Like.. Right now?" Dream asked, feeling slight butterflies in his stomach as the two looked in each others' eyes.

"We really don't have to, I was just-" George started, but was cut off by Dream's lips on his own, George letting a pleasant noise out as Dream deepened the kiss.

"Do you wanna get your laptop first so we can watch a movie?" Dream asked, letting George go. George nodded, standing up after giving Dream a peck on his lips. "Can you get my phone too?" Dream asked, as George ran upstairs to their bedroom.

"I will! Close the blinds!" George sped up, Dream giggling at how cute his boyfriend was. Dream got up, closing all their blinds and turning the lights on inside. George came down with both their laptops and phones, holding a tiny bottle of lube as well.

"God I love you~" Dream practically moaned. "You are legit the cutest thing in my life, tied with Patches, Cat and Dog." Dream smiled, George walking over to kiss him as the two went back to the couch.

"So.. I was thinking I stretch myself in the bathroom and wash my hands after?.." George questioned, Dream shook his head.

"You lay on the couch while I stretch you." Dream grabbed some of the things in George's hands, placing the laptops on the table first, then he grabbed the phones and put them down as well, lastly he got the lube.

"Ohh! A towel!" George exclaimed, running to their bathroom to grab one. "Here!" George folded it out, before removing his pants and underwear, laying down.

"You want me to stretch you, right?" Dream asked, George nodded. "Okay, just wanted to make sure." Dream smiled, sitting down in front of George who had his legs spread slightly.

"Just do it already, I wanna eat before the food turn cold." George teased, Dream lubed three fingers up, before putting the bottle away and putting one finger in front of his entrance.

"You ready?" Dream asked, George giving a nod as Dream slowly pushed a finger inside the other, George moaning slightly at the already full feeling.

Dream let it stay for a bit, before moving it in and out at a slow pace. Dream added another finger, moving them around inside George for a few seconds before scissoring him.

"I love you~" George moaned, Dream in deep concentration almost didn't pick it up.

"Wha- Ohh, I love you too." Dream answered, George giggled slightly.

"One more~" George commanded, Dream did so, moving his fingers a bit, before removing them. Dream went to wash his hands as George moved to sit on his knees, making space for Dream in front of him.

"I love you~" Dream said, kissing George sweetly. "And you are sure you wanna do this?" Dream asked again. "And if you wanna stop at any point, tell me."

"I'm sure, just lay our ass down!" George laughed, making Dream relax more. "I'll tell you if there is anything and so will you."

"I promise." Dream said, laying down and pulling his pants and underwear down to his thighs, getting a small bit of lube on himself. George got on top of Dream, looking a bit unsure. "Are you okay?" Dream asked, seeing George's expression.

"What if I like it and you don't or the other way around?" George sat himself down on Dream's thighs.

"Then we won't do it again and we'll talk about what we did and didn't like." Dream stated, taking George's hands. "It takes two to be in a relationship."

"And for it to work the two has to communicate." George finished their saying, Dream opening his arms to let George fall against his chest.

"Do you need me to help you?" Dream asked, placing his hands on George's hips. George sat himself up and nodded.

"Yes please.." George lifted his hips, Dream helping him a bit, before moving to Dream's member, holding it in front of his entrance.

The two looked down, making sure everything was going okay, catching a quick glance at each other, before George lowered himself. George placed his other hand on Dream's hand to steady himself. When George was fully down, Dream felt him clenching, before relaxing again.

"Is it okay?" Dream asked first, George looking up at him.

"Yeah, feels nice and warm.." George said, still slightly embarrassed at the whole thing.

"It does~" Dream stated, the two laughing lightly. "Now, do you want food?" Dream asked, George nodded.

The two started to eat, smiling at each other. They hadn't done any kinks like this before. The furthest they went on kinks was when Dream was being extremely dominant, by pulling George's hair and spanking him, very soft. (Of course all consensual.)

"I like this.." George said, leaning into Dream's chest to relax, after both finished their food.

"Me too, it's really nice." Dream thrusted slightly up into George, as he moved, making George gasp. "Sorry! I didn't mean to do that!.." Dream quickly apologized.

"It's okay." George smiled, completely burying himself in Dream's chest, smiling in it.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to pull out?" Dream asked concerned, George yawning in Dream's chest.

"A bit tired, but I want you to stay inside.." George said, sounding like he was about to pass out.

"You know it's only 2 pm, right?" Dream teased, hugging George closer.

"You know how draining it is to have someone that big inside you?" George teased back, Dream flushing and struggling to say a word. "What? Cat got your tongue?" George grinned, Dream forced George's head deeper into his chest.

"Go to sleep." Dream teased, George did as he was told, slowly feeling sleep take over, as Dream rubbed circles on his back lovingly.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...
188K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
507K 16.1K 25
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ agreed to date for ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
5.9M 126K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...