ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀʙʏ || ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ

By HOTELMOONBYUL

|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -every... More

1: Can I borrow your friend?
2: I hate this!
3: Plan failed
4: Hello?!
5: Good Morning?
6: Oral exam
7: I'm fine :D
8: Fair
9: I'll help you
10: I don't like him
11: Cool, cool, cool
12: Bonding tingz ✨
13: Partners </3
14: I don't even wanna name this chapter
15: take me home
16: Embrace your feelings
17: Idiot :)
18: Cry for me
19: Believe me
20: Leave.
21: NEW STUDENT
22: Jung Sungchan
23: Talk
24: NOMIN
26: Feelings
[𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌]
27: Morning jealousy
28: Surprise (?)
29: Try-outs
30: The truth
31: <\3
32: b u r n
33: smiles, kisses and confessions
34: Permission from the best friend
35: dateuu~!
36: vroom!
37: hey now we'll be okay
38: Overthinker
39: :)))))
40: ♡♡
41: FIN
Thank you and extras
𝑺 𝒑 𝒆 𝒄 𝒊 𝒂 𝒍 𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓

25: Gelato Cafe

4.1K 152 54
By HOTELMOONBYUL

We can't do that, we can't come back as strangers...i'm sorry

"You're really beautiful, did you know that?"

"I fucking love you"

Groaning and hitting his temples for the nth time, Donghyuck stomped his foot on the floor as he gripped the black ballpen tightly in his right hand. He squinted his eyes and screamed lowly under his hoodie.

Donghyuck is currently in a gelato cafe, you know the one where Mark and him went after the fair...yeah, he came there to study. Well, his first choice was to study in a coffee shop but it's always crowded so he stayed here, and plus...he can order as much ice cream or gelato he wants.

Let's just hope his wallet won't curse him after buying for the nth time.

"I shouldn't have come here, this was a bad idea," he mumbled, "but I don't wanna go home 'cause Jaemin isn't there!" he added, putting on the hood of his hoodie.

"Okay you know what, let's not think about those...Donghyuck, focus. You have a test tomorrow, you can't fucking fail or your life will end up in a dumpster" he said out loud, causing some customers to look at him, thinking that he is probably crazy, he made eye contact with one and he kind of felt embarrassed so he bowed his head a bit and just continued to study.

"Okay, a dream is a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep...uh huh, okay. Dreams don't really mean anything, Instead they're merely electrical brain impulses that pull random thoughts and imagery from our memories-"

"Donghyuck?" Sungchan, who was holding a crepe on his right hand and books on left, approached his table. He wore a blue hoodie and grey joggers, this time he wore round glasses which looked kind of cute [or hot] on him.

"Sorry this seat is taken" Donghyuck answered, not looking at the person.

"No hyuck, it's me" Sungchan chuckled, placing his crepe down on the table.

"Sungchan!" Donghyuck widened his eyes in surprise, "oh my god i'm so sorry, here sit" he hurriedly removed his bag from the chair and patted down the chair, telling the boy to sit.

Chuckling Sungchan placed all of his things down and sat comfortably, "never knew I'd find you here, do you usually study here?" he asked, taking a bit of his crepe.

Shaking his head, Donghyuck scooped on his ice cream and pouted, "nope, first time actually" he answered, "I wanted to study in that cafe shop a few blocks near my apartment but there was ongoing fight, I didn't want to interfere or be there at all" he added.

Sungchan laughed at what he said and started opening his books and notes, "it's also my first time here, my apartment isn't the best place to study because of the excessive noises from my neighbors" he rolled his eyes and wrote some words in his notebooks.

Nodding as he let out a soft chuckle, "Lol, my apartment isn't that fun either...even though it's quiet it'll still find a way to distract me" he joked as Sungchan choked on his ice cream causing Donghyuck to laugh.

"No, really for real!" Donghyuck said which made Sungchan laugh more, the tanned male enjoyed his time with Sungchan right now, he loves this feeling with him. It's so comforting to see someone with him that's actually happy and not fucked up. He liked how Sungchan is just one joyful person and he would love to spend more time with him.

Sungchan and Donghyuck laughed for a good minute before coming back to studying, there were times that they would stop and talk about little things and sometimes joke around about their surroundings, Donghyuck would stand up and buy ice cream but Sungchan stops him and says he'll treat him, these two are starting to grow close to each other...I hope Jaemin starts to feel some kind of tension soon with these two 'lovebirds'.

But here's the thing...what Donghyuck doesn't know is that someone was staring at them since a while ago and I am telling you that person was way beyond pushing Sungchan off of Donghyuck's table.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"...Maybe we can go on an ice cream date?" Mina asked, smiling in happiness while she clings on Mark's arm.

Confused, Mark looked at Mina, "Why an ice cream date, though?" he asked, they could on another type of date but why ice cream?

"Hmm," she poked her chin, "cause I feel like it, and plus...I haven't had ice cream for like weeks now" she pouted, Mark could not help but coo at the sight of Mina acting cute, squishing her cheeks.

Mark thought for a while until he remembered Mina's favourite ice cream shop. They went on a date before, how about go there and spend some lovely time, right?

As if nothing will go wrong.

"Let's go to the gelato cafe" Mark said as Mina squealed, kissing Mark on the cheeks.

Arriving inside the cafe, Mark never knew that he was in for a ride of jealousy and anger. Not before Mina was about to say what she wanted Mark already knew her favourite, so he ordered him the same thing that Mina liked.

But did Mina actually like what he ordered? She doesn't even know this place, how the hell does Mark know what she wants? Mina was getting suspicious with Mark right now.

Spending time with Mina felt a little off for him especially when the atmosphere didn't feel right at all, this used to be the place where they ate after the whole carnival, right?

"So anyways, my mom said that we should go on a trip together- Mark, are you okay?" Mina asked, holding the male's hands.

Coming back from his thoughts, Mark showed a small smile and raised his brows, "I'm sorry you were saying something?"

"What is going on with you right now? You're acting so...weird?" Mina said, her face showed disgust as she took a spoonful of some ice cream she doesn't even like.

"Weird? What? No, I was just spacing out a while ago...is the ice cream good?" he asked, smirking.

Sulking, Mina rolled her eyes, "I don't even know this flavor Mark, I haven't tasted it"

Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, "what? But ain't that your favorite? Wait, was it a gelato crepe? Ugh, I'm sorry babe, I forgot-"

"Mark, what is wrong with you? I don't even like crepes and I don't even know this place...Mark, this isn't my favourite flavor" Mina hissed, her eyes sent like sharp needles that poked through Mark's eyes.

Biting his lips, Mark apologized and thought of a way to make it up to her, "fine then, give me that...pick the flavor you want and I'll buy it for you" he said and just gave cash to Mina.

The girl then smiled again and then stood up, she walked to the counter to buy the ice cream she wanted.

While his girlfriend was ordering, Mark was there, sitting on his chair with his mind clouded with so much thoughts. Thoughts about how he forgot about what Mina likes and why he decided to bring her here. Ain't this the place where they enjoyed both of their company? They came here after their date at the fair, right?

Soon, his phone dinged and that was when he finally remembered who he was with in this cafe.

Seeing Donghyuck's post made his anger rise, his right hand was forming into a fist and he gritted his teeth in anger. He shouldn't be like this but he can't control it, he heard a distant laughter coming from his side seeing Sungchan and Donghyuck seated just three tables away from them.

'You look so cool here, hollup' he heard as he saw the taller bit of his lips flirtatiously as Donghyuck playfully hit his hand, hiding his blush.

Mark rolled his eyes, he felt disgusted as to what the guy just did and he felt even more disgusted when Donghyuck actually fell for it.

'I'm the only one who can do that' he thought but he shook it off remembering that they are not together anymore.

Fuck, he can't take Donghyuck out of his head and it is killing him inside.

Coming back from the cashier, Mina's smile faded when she looked in the direction where Mark was looking. She saw Donghyuck and Sungchan sitting together but what does that have to do with Mark? Her boyfriend never liked Donghyuck, I mean he did say it himself but why does Mark look like he wants to kill the heck out of Sungchan.

"Markie~! Thank you for treating me!" she said, loud enough for Donghyuck to hear that voice and turned his body back.

Donghyuck had to squint her eyes to see who she was until he saw Mark looking at her with a fading smile, he locked eyes with him but soon cut it off when Mina held him by the hand. Donghyuck felt something inside him but he decided to shrug it off. Checking his time, the tanned male cleared his throat and fixed all of his things, "uhm, I...gotta go" he said which made Sungchan look at him.

"Oh let me walk you home" Sungchan said and cleaned his things too.

"No it's fine, I can go by myself," Donghyuck said and waved his hands in front of Sungchan.

Stopping from fixing his bag, Sungchan raised his brow, "are you sure?" he asked.

Smiling weirdly, he nodded, "yeah...i've been alone ever since before" he chuckled and scratched his head, earning a coo from Sungchan.

"Bye" he waved and turned around, locking eyes with Mina and then Mark, he then shifted his gaze elsewhere and then continued to walk but then...

"You know what...I'll just come with you, no one knows if you'll get hurt on your way home" Sungchan said and wrapped one arm around Donghyuck's slim waist.

That's when Mark lost it, the spoon that he was holding cracked, creating a sound that made Mina turn to him. Mina examined how Mark was acting when Sungchan did that to Donghyuck.

'Is he jealous?' she thought.

She didn't want to hurt Donghyuck or anything because she really has no intentions to do so but seeing Mark act all jealous to someone he doesn't even own and is not her makes her want to strip Donghyuck's skin off.

Biting the insides of her cheek, Mina scoffed and thought,

'Donghyuck, try not to take away what's mine or else...you'll see your entire bloodline crumble into dust'

Okay maybe I went a little too dark there, but it's fine y'all will be okay, right? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.2K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
125K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...
53.5K 2.9K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
328K 11.8K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...