If I Get More Pretty, Will He...

By Richiesbitchyacc2

this is written by my mate Lilly, she doesnr update this anymore and we both hate this #fr so LOLL yea wouldn... More

Dieting..
No he tried protecting me!..
why is your cheek red..?
plz read :)
Caught..
Henry!!
i miss you too, peter..
sorry<3

Pet names..

2.9K 22 143
By Richiesbitchyacc2

Henry leaned up, connecting their lips together. Eyes closing and heat rushing through their bodies as they lean into each other. Ralph's hand went onto Henry's cheek as Henry's hand went agaisnt Ralph's chest. Ralph's hand ran down Henry's neck and arm. To his waist, pulling him closer. Henry pulled away. Panting. Ralph opened his eyes and looked down to him. "I really like you" Ralph and henry said at the same time. They smiled at each other. Leaning their heads against each others foreheads. Looking into each others eyes.

Ralph's mom walked in. Ralph and henry looked at her. She wasnt very suprised "Well" she turned around and left closing the door. Ralph and henry look at each other and burst out laughing. Henry was cackling, ralph mostly laughing at Henry's cackling. They eventually calm down and lay down on the sofa together. Beside each other, Ralph's arm under henry and Henry's head on Ralph's chest, kind of shoulder. Ralph looked down to henry, henry looking up to ralph. "how long have you, y'know.." Henry mutters. "Since I realized I was gay. So about a 3 or 4 years ago" Ralph said. "YOU LIKED ME FOR 3 TO 4 YEARS?!" Henry said. Ralph smirked. "Yea" He said. "How long have you liked me?" Ralph asked. Henry shrugged and slouched "3 to 4 years probably" he mutters. Ralph chuckled at him kissing his head. Henry snuggled into Ralph's chest. "Ralph your pizzas here!" His mom shouts to them. Ralph got up "I'll be back" he said and kissed Henry's cheek. Henry giggled. Ralph walked into his house and to his mom. She handed him 2 cans of pepsi and then a large pizza. Then his mom put something on top. "What's that" Ralph said then picked it up "MOM!" He said "I dont want you making any messes in the shed!" She said "Jesus mum" Ralph said "You better use it, Ralph!" She said. Ralph went to the shed and went in putting the pizza down and the drinks down too.

Ralph put the condom into his back pocket and sat down opening the box. Henry chose a film and they sat bsck. Raloh had the pizza box on his legs because he didnt wsnt it to burn henry. Henry was being slow with eating. Ralph helped distract him a bit while eating so it made it easier for him. They watched movies eating and drinking their Pepsi.

They laid down together watching tv. Henry was holding his stomach "You alright..?" He asked. "tummy hurt.." He said quietly. Ralph softly began to rub Henry's stomach gently. Which made Henry blush. Henry relaxed a bit more. Ralph watched Henry smiling. Henry slowly began to fall asleep. Ralph chuckled quietly. He picked henry up and carried him up to his room. Laying him in his bed, closing the door and curtains. He laid in bed beside him, henry cuddling into Ralph's chest. Ralph rubbed Henry's back gently. Ralph slowly began to fall asleep too.

They woke up in the morning from His alarm clock. Ralph quickly shut it off snd turned back over to Henry. Henry grunts "Hmm" ralph said back at him. Henry cuddled closer feeling cold. Ralph held him closer, warming him up. "Ralph!" His mum called up. Ralph grunts as she opened the door "me and your father wont be here until sunday night. We are going for family visiting. Dont break anything please. You have money in the sitting room in a jar" She said kissing his head "See you on sunday!" She said. Ralph nodded then turned over. Ralph looked down to Henry "Henry" he mutters. Henry hummed. "We need to wake up baby" He said. Henry softly blushes and nods no. Ralph softly turned them over. Henry laid on his back and ralph on top, hovering over him. He leaned down kissing at his neck. Henry hummed at him. "Gonna wake up?" Ralph mutters. Henry nods no. Ralph smirked and contiued to kiss doen his neck and down his chest and stomach. Henry hummed at him. "Gonna get up yet?" Ralph said quietly. Henry nodded no sleepily. Ralph went under the blanket and kissed at Henry's thighs slowly. Henry sleepily hummed again. Ralph smirks running his hand up Henry's back. Henry leaned into Ralph's hand. Ralph kissed Henry's  thigh again. Then leaned up a bit to his crotch area and kissed lightly. Henry whimpers and moved away slightly. Ralph moved up out from under the blanket. He kissed Henry's cheek "Wakey wakey" he said. Henry huffed and rubs his eyes, then looked up at him. Ralph smiled softly "Cutie" He said smiling. Henry rolled his eyes. Ralph stood up and grabbed a new change of clothes from Henry's bag giving it to him. Henry pouted. Ralph chuckled and got his own clothes. Ralph took his shirt off snd Henry's face went red "Cant I just change here?" Ralph asked. Henry nodded and took off his shirt and put it down beside him. Raloh went to him and kissed him gently. Ralph put his hands against Ralph's arm gently. They looked into each others eyes. "I love you" Henry blurted out. Then went red and eyes widened "I'm sorry i-" he started. "I love you too" ralph smiled. Henry giggled at him. They contiued getting dressed. Henry looked at Ralph's mirror from the side of himself. Eyeing his stomach. Ralph stood behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "You're perfect." He said in his ear. Henry huffed a bit then turned to him "You never had to get your teeth fixed, you never had to work out a bunch and bunch to get abs. You've always been quite fit, you never had to change yourself. So if anyone here is perfect its fucking you" Henry said. "Henry. Everyone's diffrent. And I did hsve to work alot. I work out because I'm bored and you know me I'm always bored." Ralph said. Henry looked away, ralph made Henry look back at him "You ate perfect how you are. You dont need to change to fit in" He said. Henry learned on him. Ralph took Henry's hand and made him look at him. "You're beautiful, Henry." He said. Henry slightly went red. 

They walked down stairs and Ralph,put some toast on for Henry. Henry loved toast just never really made it. "Keep an eye on your toast for me hen" Ralph said. Henry nodded. Ralph smiled softly. It popped, startling Henry a bit. Ralph chuckled and buttered it for him. "Open" he said. Henry slowly opened his mouth and ralph put it in his mouth. Henry giggled slightly and bit into it. Holding it. Ralph bit into his slice watching Henry while smirking..

They sat in the sitting room. Ralph got Henry's drawing he was doing yesterday and gave it to him. Henry continued it quietly. Ralph smiled watching him. Henry was Deffintly drawing ralph.

The drawing was ralph stood shirtless, looking to the side, one hand in his hair and the other pulling a small bit of his boxers down at the side. With alot of detail.

"Lovely bulge details" Ralph said. Henry looked at him. Henry blushed then looked back at his drawing, continuing to finish it. Ralph watched tv while henry drew beside him. Then henry gave it to him. Ralph smirked "You're really good at drawing" Ralph said "Especially the bulge" Ralph said "Shut up about your dick" Henry said "Should draw me naked next time" ralph joked. Henry grabbed another peice of paper. Rolling his eyes at Ralph's request. He leaned down to Henry's ear "I'm not joking" he said quietly. Henry giggled quietly. Ralph watched tv then looked down at Henry's new drawing which was again ralph. Ralph smirked looking back to his tv. Ralph put his hand inbetween Henry's thighs just rubbing then gently. Henry contiued drawing. "Soo.. what are we..?" Ralph asked. Henry looked up at him. "i-i dont know.." Henry said. "What do you want to be..?" Henry asked. Ralph look at him. "Do you want to be my boyfriend..?" He asked. Henry smiled "I'd love to.." He smiled softly. Ralph smiled and kissed henry gently. "Does that mean I get to call you pet names?" Ralph asked "Absolutey not" Henry said. Ralph pouted "But they'll be cute!" Ralph said. Henry rolled his eyes "C'mon kitren" ralph said in Henry's ear. Henry's face went a dark red colour. Ralph smirked at him. "You like that one?" Ralph asked. Henry ignored him "Come on baby you gotta tell me which ones you like" He said. Henry looked ti him. Ralph grabbed a peice of paper and wrote down the list of pet names ralph had. "After I call you them you write either tick if you like them or a cross for the ones you dont like. Okay?" He said. Henry nodded.

*The List Of Pet Names*:
Baby
Babe
Kitten
Love
Sweetie
Baby boy
Angel
Sweetheart
Princess
Prince
Bubba
Handsome
Honey

Ralph gave it to him..

Baby ✔
Babe
Kitten✔
Love
Sweetie
Baby boy
Angel
Sweetheart
Princess
Prince
Bubba
Handsome
Honey

Ralph softly smirked at him. "Cutie" He said. Henry rolls his eyes..

Through out the day they had quite alot of fun, By the end of the day the list looked like this

Baby✔
Babe✔
Kitten✔
Love✖
Sweetie✖
Baby boy✔
Angel✔
Sweetheart✖
Princess✔
Prince ✔
Bubba✔
Handsome✔
Honey✖

Ralph smiled a little. He put the list down and henry came in and sat on Ralph's lap. Henry looked to henry on his lap. Henry leaned down to him and kissed him. Raloh kissed back. "You feeling alright?" He asked smirking. Henry nodded at him. "I'm bored" Henry said pouting. "What do you wanna do?" Ralph asked. Henry leaned down to him a bit. Ralph's hands agaisnt Henry's waist "You" he whispered in Henry's ear. Ralph chuckled. Henry looked at him "we've been barely dating for a day henry" Ralph laughed. "true.." He said. "Have you ever been in an actual relationship before?' Ralph asked. "Of course I have!" Henry said "Have you" Raloh raised an eyebrow at him making Henry slouch "nwo.." He muttered with a smal pout. Ralph smirked.

"I'll teach you through it" Ralph said "I dont need to be taught how to have a relationship!" Henry said "I'll let you figure it all out then yea?" Ralph said "Yep" henry said laying down against ralph. Ralph smiled and rubbed Henry's back gently. He got up and made them both some dinner. "Didnt know you could cook" Henry said. "I can do alot of things you dont know about." Ralph joked. Henry rolls his eyes. Ralph gave henry his food then went to the sitting room with him and they ate watching tv together.

"You did so well!" Ralph said to henry finishing most of his food. Ralph smiled and washed the dishes. Henry helping him a bit. They ran upstairs and brush their teeth. "I'm gonna have a shower." Ralph said "You can have a bath after me okay?" Ralph said. Henry nodded and went downstairs. Henry hated showers, he wasnt a fan of the feeling of hot water agaisnt his head.

Henry snuck upstairs to go and get something from his bag when he saw the key hole of the bathroom 'Dont do it henry' he thought to himself. Henry did it. He leaned down a bit snd looked through the keyhole. To make sure he was okay..

Ralph didnt have a shoers curtain in his bathroom so Henry saw pure ralph which Henry didnt realize would happen. Ralph had an arm again the shower wall near  the shower head. His head leaning agaisnt it as he panted. Henry's eyes lead down and saw as Ralph was moving his hand very fast again his dick in the shower. Henry's eyes widened yet couldnt look away. Ralph moaned Henry's name and shortly after finished over his shower wall panting heavily. Henry ran to Ralph's room and contiued looking for the thing before. Henry ran down stairs and sat down on the sofa. Tryna keep his panting under control.  Ralph got dried and changed "Henry bath time!" Ralph said. Henry went up to the bathroom, ralph had cleaned up. Henry started the bath. Ralph went in. "Hey" he said, henry looked to him. "Hi" He smiled and watched the bath fill. Ralph knew damn well Henry saw what he was doing. Henry wasnt exactly quiet when walking around.

Henry watched his bath filling. It eventually finished and Ralph left do Henry coukd have his bath. Henry stripped and got inside the bath, he looked down to his area and bite the inside of his cheek, he softly took himself into his hand. He whimpers as he slowly began to move his hand up and down. Ralph listened. Smirking slightly. Henry tried but he couldnt. Henry just played with bubbles. Ralph went downstairs waiting for Henry to finish his bath..

Henry finished bathing and went to the bedroom. Drying off and changing. He cleaned his mess of towels and clothes in the bathroom and then went downstairs to ralph "I finished rwalph" He said and sat down. "Good boy" he said and opened an arm. Holding him close. "R-Ralph.." He said quietly "Mhm?" He said "I-I peaked on you showering..  i-im sorry! I didnt mean to it just happened!" He said looking to to ralph. "I know" Ralph said "What..?' Henry said "I heard you walking downstairs and I heard you breathing at the door" ralph chuckled. "oh.." Henry mutters. "Also heard you try to jerk off in the bath" ralph said. Henry slouched. "didnt go well I'm guessing" he said. Henry huffed "It didnt work" he mutters "What didnt" Ralph laughed "my.. y'know.. area.." he mutters. Ralph smirked "You couldnt get off ya mean" ralph said. Henry nodded. "That's okay dont worry. Maybe you just werent horny" He said. Henry shrugs. "Dont worry about it" he said.

They laid on the sofa cuddling into each other watching tv. "I'm sleepy" henry whined. "How about you go uo to bed, kitten" Ralph said, henry nodded and waddled up stairs and into Ralph's bed. Not long later falling asleep. Soon ralph joined henry in bed. Snuggling up close to his back "Love you baby" he whispered before falling asleep..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

IT By fan-page

Fanfiction

7.5K 28 96
this story is VERY old but just a disclaimer if you read it there's a lot of smut !ยก! I might start to write again on this but I don't know yet.
90.5K 1K 38
Henry x ralph. Contains smut/fluff. Thank you guys for all ur support. I was worried on how people would think about this. Please enjoy! <3 Discontin...
1.9K 18 36
Warning, I wrote this story when I was twelve, with the help of my other twelve year old pals.
233K 4.2K 64
Heyooo. Soooo this story is completed and under editing, so enjoy :) Cover by: @bluetifulbesson_