lena luthor one shots (female...

By bowedwards

note: * on titles means nsfw content i think about this woman and imagine fake scenarios with her every nigh... More

vitamin me deprived
why don't you date a kryptonian?
why don't you date a kryptonian?! pt. 2
i'm literally your boss
piercing green eyes
tell me about your feelings
i don't need you to be a luthor
lost time
relaxed
relaxed pt. 2*
bad day*
personal assistant
personal assistant pt. 2
personal assistant pt. 3

gala madness

3.6K 124 7
By bowedwards

"what colour are you wearing tonight, babe?"

i looked up from my laptop screen upon hearing my girlfriend's voice, to see her in the middle of our walk-in wardrobe rummaging through clothes.

a smile crept its way up to my face at the sight. if only the world could see her like this, flustered, nervous and adorable before an event. but lena does a good job at putting up a tough, cold front to the world. i mean, she has to. she's a woman in a male dominated industry, not adding on the number of enemies she must have because of her last name.

i shut my laptop close before walking over to the CEO. she was now sitting on the floor with two different dresses laid out in front of her. i watched as she furrowed her eyebrows adorably, squinting her eyes at the dresses as if waiting for them to speak to her.

"what are you doing," i laughed as i took a seat on the floor beside her.

she turned to look at me with a slight frown on her face. "i don't know what to wear," she groans dramatically and i chuckled.

i looked over at the two dresses and clicked my tongue. one was a mustard yellow strapless midi dress. it was cute, but she would as if she was going to homecoming prom in high school. the other was a simple office style red sleeveless dress. red was definitely her colour, but an office style dress was something lena wears way too often.

"these won't do," i mumbled as i walked over to the part of the wardrobe where all her pantsuits were.

i ran my fingers through the different suits until i came across one that caught my eye immediately. it was a blood red, velvet pant suit. i immediately singled it out, and once i saw it on its own, i knew it was the one.

a giggle left my lips excitedly as i held it in my hand and scurried over to my side of the walk-in closet. i grabbed one of my fancy black lace bralette top for her to pair with the suit.

god, she would look so good in this.

i skipped my way back to lena who was still on the floor patiently waiting for me to come back.

"try this on now! and don't button the blazer," i said as i helped her up and shoved the suit and top in her face.

she chuckles in amusement and takes a look at the clothes in her hands. she mouths a 'wow' and looks at me incredulously. i just nodded with a grin plastered onto my face.

what i didn't expect was for her to take off her top and bottom right in front of me. my eyes blinked as i pretended to be unfazed by my stripping girlfriend in front of me.

i watched intently as she jumps into the trousers like a dork, and i shook my head in amusement. she was going to put the bralette top over her head when i stopped her.

"babe, no, it looks better without a bra on"

she turned to me with a silly grin, "you just wanna see my tits"

i rolled my eyes playfully at her remark. dork.

"i always wanna see your tits. but the top really does look better braless"

lena chuckles before turning back around, showing me her back. "well, unhook me then and unleash the titties"

"oh my god," i mumbled in playful annoyance before walking over to her and unhooking her bra.

i watched as pulls the top over her head and shrugs on the cropped red blazer. she walks over to the full length mirror to look at herself, and i trailed behind her.

"this," i helped her get her hair out from under the blazer and onto her shoulders, "is a yes from me. those men in their boring old black and white suits are gonna wish they were you"

she really did look amazing. red has always been the best colour against her pale complexion. not to mention it was an extremely sexy shade of red.

lena chuckles before turning to me and giving me a chaste kiss on the lips. "thanks, baby. now we need something for you"

she pushes my shoulders down so that i was seated on the stool next to the mirror and i obliged, assuming she was going to find my outfit like how i did for her. a smile seemed permanent on my face as i watched her run from one end of the room to the other, looking for something i could wear to the gala tonight.

god, i'm so in love with this woman.

before i knew it, she was back, panting for dear life. "are you okay?" i laughed, holding onto her arm in mere concern, but mostly amusement.

she nodded with a proud smile on her face before showing me what she put together. my eyes widened and i blinked as if in disbelief. she had brought me a blood red ribbed tube top and a black pencil skirt stopping right above my knees.

"where's the rest of it?" i asked half jokingly and her eyes widened.

"is it too much- i mean, too little?"

i shook my head and just laughed. i was fine with it, it was just a little surprising to see lena pick out such a revealing outfit when she was usually very possessive of me and was wary about other people's gaze.

without hesitation, i stood up and stripped to my underwear. i faced the mirror and i could very clearly see my girlfriend basically gawking in my direction.

"guess we're both going braless tonight," i said to myself as i unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. i turned around as soon as i had both the skirt and the top on, facing lena.

"thoughts?"

"yes"

i held in my laughter as she stares me down like a prey hunting their predator. she places her hands on my hips and turns me back to face the mirror, guiding us towards it.

"power couple!" i squealed excitedly, seeing how well our outfits matched and how hot we both looked together.

i held onto lena's hand as she helped me out of the car, immediately being blinded by flashes from cameras and having mics shoved into our faces. why being with a CEO seems like i was dating justin bieber, i never knew.

lena held onto my hands tightly as we were surrounded by her security who cleared the way and led us into the hall for the gala.

a sigh of relief escapes my lips the moment we entered the ballroom and the large doors closed behind us.

"i don't think i could ever get used to that"

"me neither," she laughs slightly. i smiled and took a lot around. yep, just as i thought. old white men in boring black and white suits.

my girlfriend was definitely the star of tonight's gala.

i felt her pull me towards an empty tall table, and soon enough a waiter came to offer us drinks and appetisers.

"would you like anything else ma'am?" the young boy asks me with a smile. i shook my head and politely declined. i then turned to see lena staring at me with a scowl on her face.

"what's wrong?" i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, gently squeezing her hand in concern.

"should've brought you a jacket or something," she murmured as she pulls my hand so i was standing practically on her.

i looked up and around the ballroom, slowly making uncomfortable eye contact with men who were shamelessly staring at our direction. even those who had their wives or girlfriends as their plus ones with them.

i made sure they saw how i rolled my eyes before turning around to meet my girlfriend's face. even then i could feel so many eyes on me.

"i don't like them gawking at you like that," she grumbled softly as she lightly stomps her feet on the carpeted floors. i pursed my lips as an attempt to keep myself from laughing at the adorable antics of my girlfriend.

i took her hand that was on my waist and moved them down to my ass. confusion flashed through her face, probably wondering where i was getting at.

"let them gawk, baby. you're the only one that can touch me. that'll drive them crazy tonight," i lazily placed my arms on her shoulders, my thumb stroking the side of her neck mindlessly.

i watched as her lips curled up into a smile as she leaned into my touch. the ballroom was now booming with the voice of the emcee for the night through the speakers, but lena and i were in our own world.

lena leaned in to capture my lips in hers and i let her. i smiled against her lips when i felt her tongue push its way into my mouth. i almost jumped when her hand squeezed my butt but she pulled me so that our bodies were flushed against each others'.

she was putting on a show for those looking, for sure. and i didn't mind it one bit.

i felt lena pull away slightly at the sound of someone clearing their throat beside us. she turned to face them with her signature cold expression on her face.

i had to purse my lips together to prevent myself from laughing at how evidently the little man beside us was shaking under lena's hard stare.

"i-, uh, sorry ms luthor, but you're being called on stage to give a speech for being our biggest donor tonight," he fumbles over his words, avoiding eye contact with my girlfriend as much as possible.

she rolled her eyes at him before turning back to me, a small smirk playing on her face. she give me one more lingering kiss on my lips and then proceeds to walk elegantly up the stage. she had all eyes on her as she walks, and i couldn't be prouder of the power she holds. 

"i would like to start off by saying how important it is for us, people in the 1% to contribute what we can to these children in need. it's only right to do so, don't you think?" the crowd murmurs in agreement and lena smiles. 

"do you have children, derick?" she asks as the murmurs died down, staring straight at someone behind me. 

i furrowed my eyebrows and turned around, to see a man in his 40s in a grey and black suit with a woman, presumably his wife next to him. he looked just as confused as i was, maybe a little guilty looking. 

everyone's eyes were on him now, and he had no choice but to answer lena's question. "yes..?"

"ah... that's your wife?" my girlfriend asks again, pointing at the woman next to him who nodded carefully. 

"okay well, a tip. for you and all the other plus ones tonight, money is not enough to raise good children. make sure you teach them how to respect women, and that staring is rude or they'll end up like your husbands"

the crowd gets loud again with gasps of disbelief as well as snickers from others. 

"if i see anyone in this room staring at my girlfriend again tonight, especially you, derick," i covered my mouth with my hand, trying my best to keep myself from laughing. 

this is such a lena shit to pull.

"wives, i can be your divorce lawyer. you know where to find me, name's on the building. remember, raise your children right!"

the group of women next to our table started clapping and whistling, causing everyone else to follow through. with a smug smile, lena walks down the stage and back to our table. 

"you are unbelievable," i whisper shouted as she stands next to me. she rose and eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders. 

"it had to be said" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 165 27
Supercorp au distopia, The world is not like we used to know,only a few humans are left and those who are left live a hard and uncomfortable life.Len...
931K 26.5K 189
I'll be doing a series of imagines for celebrities or characters that you ask for. Let me know what you want it to be about and who. Also only doing...
130K 2.4K 69
𝒢 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆβ„― 𝒾𝓃 β„―π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇...
42.9K 1.5K 39
Β°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together Β°This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...