๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 33

2.3K 107 38
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Back at Seoul. Everyone is already back at Seoul a week ago, and in just a week a lot of dates happened, mostly from the SaTzu, Dahmo, DanHyo and 2Yeon couple, Mina and Chaeyoung had both been busy with work that they haven't had their first official date as a couple, but Chaeyoung has something in mind today, he is planning on taking Mina out on a date after picking her up from their company once he is done with the recording for his upcoming sixth mini album entitled: YOU, this album is as he said back in Christmas morning to Daniel is inspired from his dearest love, Hendrix Mina, he entitled it YOU not just for his love but also for those girls out there that thinks low of themselves because of others discouragement towards them, he wants to make them feel that they're loved and special even with just his songs, so he not just offer this song to his girlfriend, but also to other girls out there and to his fans.

"Can you still take one more round Chaeng?" Daniel asked the tiger who was inside the recording studio with a glass separating them.

"I can still manage," He answered giving a thumbs up to his friend who is also a part of producing this song with the composer beside him.

"Okay, we'll take one last more before you can go," Daniel said, Chaeyoung only nodded his head, Daniel gave a thumbs up before closing his mic and so they started on recording for another hour again.

And exactly after an hour has passed they had finished their recording and Chaeyoung was all free to go home and shower before picking Mina up for their first official date.

"Good luck on your date Chaeyoung!" Daniel yelled from across the empty halls of their personal recording studio, Chaeyoung looked back at gave a thumbs up before continuing his run to the elevator.

Once Chaeyoung was away from Konnect Ent. building he drove straight to his condo building, it usually takes twenty-minutes of drive from Konnect Ent. building to his building, but now it only took him ten-minutes by how fast he drove just to pick Mina up before she finishes her work at their own company.

Upon entering his building ,Jerry, the one who works at the front lobby greeted him with the usual smile on his lips, he greeted him back before entering the elevator and pressed his floor building, he waited for a few minutes before it dinged indicating that he arrived at his floor, once he got out and walked towards his door then unlocked it, he ran up to his room leaving his phone, wallet and car keys at the small coffee table in his living room not afraid of it getting stolen since his floor is highly secured and only he can go in and out of his unit using something special that only the boys know.

After reaching his room he quickly went inside the bathroom, took off all his clothings then entered the shower room, he started showering and cleaning himself, he stayed inside the shower room for a few minutes before exiting only with a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair still a little bit dampened, after turning off the light and closing the door behind him, he walked to his walk-in closet and started picking out his clothes.

He then settled with a black semi-fitted pants, white shirt, black denim jacket and black boots that came from Dior.

After settling with his new set of clothes he went out his room fixing his wristwatch while going back to the living to get his phone, wallet and keys, after doing so, he went out his unit, locked the door and walked back to the elevator, he tried calling Mina to ask her if she was done with work but he wasn't able to reach her, he tried calling her friends but they weren't answering either so he just hid his phone in his pocket again then went out once the elevator door opened.

He walked out of the building after greeting with Jerry again, the racers car was already in sight when he exited the building, how would he not notice his matte blue Maserati car? That car of his is one of his favorites.

The racer walked towards his car and entered immediately upon reaching it, he started the ignition before driving away from his building to go to JYP Ent. to pick up his girlfriend for their date.

He left at eight-forty-three from Konnect Ent. and arrived at his building at eight-fifty-three then left at nine-twenty from his building, then soon arrived at JYP Ent. at exactly nine-thirty-six.

He parked his car at somewhere no one would easily see it, Chaeyoung went out his car and walked towards the building with a cap and mask on for people not to easily notice him too, once he entered the building he went to where usually Mina is with her friends, the company cafeteria.

Chaeyoung walked around the almost empty cafeteria since some employees were back to their works and some already went home, he spotted Mina's friends not that far from where he is, they were talking he guessed with how serious they all looked, as he walked towards them their chattering stopped when Nayeon noticed him.

"Chaeyoung-ssi! What brings you here?" Nayeon asked surprised by the sudden appearance of the guy at their building.

"I'm here to pick Mina up, I'm actually taking her out for our date but she isn't picking up when I was calling her, and you guys weren't too," He answered, the girls looked at each other with knowing looks before turning back to look at Chaeyoung who was still standing there in front of them.

"Mina's not here actually," Momo said confusing the racer.

"Not here? Where is she then? She just told me earlier that she was here," He said looking confused, Jihyo heaved a deep sigh before looking up at him with a serious look on her face.

"She was here, but she left earlier, just right about ten minutes ago actually," Jihyo said that confused him more since Mina said that she would wait for him there, but then now that he's here she wasn't there.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"We actually don't know," Sana answered that brought more confusion to the guy.

"Actually Chaeyoung," Momo uttered then looked up at him.

"Something happened earlier," She added, Chaeyoung looked at her quizzically, she heaved a deep sigh before answering the question that was inside the racers head.

"Earlier we were having a meeting with the CEO about our upcoming schedules for this next early months, then he showed us something, and those were hate comments about Mina, people were throwing words at her, cursing her, saying disgusting things about her, some people even photoshopped her face to a trash bin, they were hating on her after some haters from somewhere we don't know started spreading fake rumors about her like she was dating an old man or she used to sleep with the CEO just to get where she is right now," Momo explained that even the girls felt their anger starting to rise up again hearing those fake rumors about Mina that some hater started spreading about her, if they were mad, Chaeyoung was furious after hearing those words, he didn't know how people can be so cruel like this, hating on someone as precious and pure as Mina, that would be the biggest joke ever, I mean imagine hating on an angel like her? You have got to be insane!

"She was crying when she left the conference room earlier, we tried to follow her but we were too late, so we just decided to let her be for now since we think space is what she needs," Nayeon said now without a trace of anger but with a look of sadness and pity for their friend.

"I'll go then," Chaeyoung said now confusing the girls.

"Where are you going?" Jihyo asked.

"To look for my girlfriend, she needs space but I have to be there for her, to show her just how wrong those people were for throwing hate at her for some lie that a useless, mamas girl/boy, spoiled and idiot brat started spreading, so I'm going to look for her and make her feel better and forget about those hates those people throw at my angel," He stated that brought smiles to the girls faces, it was just small smiles but you can see how genuine they are just after hearing those sweet and genuine words come from the racer, they knew they were right, he really is the best man that Mina dated, the right man that would also treat their friend right.

"Go ahead, just inform us when you see her," Momo said with a smile, Chaeyoung returned the smile before bowing to them and hastily walked away.

"Try looking at the garden near the company Chaeyoung-chan!" Sana yelled, Chaeyoung looked back and smiled.

"Ne noona! Get home safely!"He yelled back and ran out of the cafeteria to look for his precious angel leaving the girls their giggling at his last remark.

"I'm glad Mina is dating a guy like Chaeyoung," Nayeon said with a smile.

"He ain't no guy Nayeon unnie, that guy you're talking about who just walked out is a man that is treating and loving our dearest baby Mina better than any guy Mina dated before," Jihyo said with a proud smile on her lips.

"Right and who knows he might be our Mina's future husband, I mean why not right? They look like they'll eventually marry each other in the future," Sana said, the girls nodded in agreement before deciding on going out the cafeteria to go home, but were surprised when they saw their own mans waiting for them by the lobby with their masks and caps on.

On the other hand Chaeyoung was walking to the park near the company like what Sana said to him, he kept walking until he finally reached the said park, he walked inside it and saw that it was almost empty — or really already empty since it was almost late at night.

He walked not that further from in the park until he saw a bench where a girl wearing a white off shoulder dress was sitting on, and with just looking at the back he immediately knew who it was — it was Mina.

He messaged Mina's friends first like what Sana said before he started walking towards the girl who has her head down while her tears were falling from her eyes that looked like diamonds with how they looked falling from her eyes.

When Chaeyoung reached her it seemed that she didn't recognize nor knew that he was there since she was crying with her head down, but soon she noticed his presence when she felt a jacket being placed on her then someone crouching down in front of her.

She lifted her head up to see who it was and was shocked to see her boyfriend right there in front of her with a smile on his lips — she was ecstatic that he was there, she needed someone to be there with her and there came Chaeyoung to rescue her from drowning in the sea of cruelty those people pushed her in just earlier.

"Hey love," She cried more when she heard him call her, so she jumped towards him and hugged to him tight as she cries on his shoulder, Chaeyoung hugged her back then started drawing small circles on her back to calm her down even just a bit.

"Shh it's okay love, cry it out, just cry it out, it's better that way than bottling it up inside you," He said still doing his actions on her back while Mina cried more like Chaeyoung said.

"W-why..why do people have to be..to be so cruel.." Mina muttered in between her crying as she tightens her hug on the racer who whispered sweet nothings to her.

"Those people who spread something such as that are the kinds of people who knows nothing in life but to spread fake things about someone else," Chaeyoung said rubbing her back smoothly as she continues to cry.

"Remember this Mina," He said and pulled Mina away from him making her sit back at the bench while he stayed crouching in front of her, he moved closer and cupped her cheeks wiping away her tears with his thumbs while giving her a smile that has nothing but sincerity and love in them.

"You are the most purest, most beautiful, most kindest, most humble, most down to earth, most precious, most caring and loving, most genuine person I have ever met, you're even more than I expected you were, you are not just what I stated just now, you are more than that, beyond those even, those hate comments, those bashers, those fake rumors? Those are nothing compared to what we, the people who knows you more than they do think about you, remember that those people who hate you doesn't actually hate you, they just hate themselves for NOT being like you, they're just envious of you because you have something that they don't, so don't mind them because people like those aren't worth wasting your time for, okay? We're all always here for you, I will always be here for you," Chaeyoung said with nothing else but sincerity in his eyes and in the tone of his voice, and Mina couldn't help but to love him more than she already do because of his words, it's true that his good with words, and he is really true to his words, maybe that's why Mina loved him, he's a sweet talker but true to his words — especially towards her.

"D-do you promise?" That was all Mina uttered after the long statement of the racer, Chaeyoung giggled at that before nodding his head.

"I promise angel, I'll always be here for you," Chaeyoung answered smiling widely when Mina finally stopped from crying, he cupped her cheeks again wiping some tears stain left on her cheeks away before the actress showed him her most famous gummy smile before jumping to him and hugged him.

Chaeyoung stood up so he can properly hug Mina who tightened her grip around his neck as she buries her face further into the guys neck as she smelled nothing but strawberries that made her giggle thinking how can a man, a well built, racer/artist like Chaeyoung smell like strawberries? Just amazing!

"I love you Mina," Chaeyoung said with his arm wrapped around the actresses waist while the other was on her back.

Mina smiled when she heard him say those words, she hadn't feel so many butterflies erupt in her stomach before with words that her past lovers had said, definitely Chaeyoung is different from them.

"Nado saranghae Chaeyoung-ah~" Mina softly uttered against his neck that immediately made a smile crept up to the racers lips.

"How about lets go to my place? I was actually planning on taking you out for our first official date but I want to make you feel better so lets just go back to my unit and watch movies and play all night, hows that sound?" He suggested after pulling away from her a bit and saw the actress smiling while looking up at him.

"That would be wonderful for our first official date love," Mina replied that made the racer smile wider, so with their hands holding each other they both walked back to JYP building just for Chaeyoung to get his car so they can go back to his unit.

And without them knowing that moment at the park was being taken several photos by none other than a worker from THAT one company.

Hey everyone! Chapter 33 is up!
Sorry for the late update again guys HAHAHAH and so publishing this just now like in 4:20 in the morning HAHAHAH this was supposed to be out earlier but I ate so I had to stop for a while to eat before resuming this and yeah HAHAHAH I hope you guys enjoy!❤️

Have a good night/morning everyone!❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
177K 8K 40
"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see them for who they really are and not for w...
120K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
5.4K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...