In This Together

By therealGimbo1

" Do you want me to touch you?" He asks in a deep husky voice and i shake my head 'yes' not being able to rem... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
A/N

Chapter 16

4.8K 177 46
By therealGimbo1

Malia's POV.

I walk to where they are standing.
"Hey D, hey Chad." I tell them but only Chad replies.

"Hey babes." He pecks me cheek.

"Can we talk D." I tell him but he just rolls his eyes and walks away. Now I feel like crying, Devon has never failed to give me his attention but now, now he is being different.

"Don't cry." Chad hugs me and I feel a few drops down my cheek.

"He hates me Chad, I've tried to get his attention but all he is doing is showing me a cold shoulder." I sniff and pull way.

"It's going to be alright babes, have you talked to Kai?"

"Yeah I did." I smile remembering our conversation.

"I guess it went well on the way your smiling."

"Yeah, somehow." I tell him. "Can you drive me to my flat?" I ask him as we leave the field.

"Of course come on, I'm sure Devon doesn't hate you, he is just hurt that your falling for Kai and he likes you."

"I understand." I reply.

We get to his car and he drives off to my flat.
I find Charlotte and Ross on the couch watching something on the television.

"Hey." Charlotte comes and hugs me and I hug her back replying.

"Hey Ross."

"Hey Malia , you good? Looks like you've been crying." He says concerned.

"Yeah somehow."

"All I know is that both dudes like you but I know my boy Kai is on the whole other level."

"That's not helping." Charlotte rolls her eyes.

"It's okay I understand Ross." I tell him and I make my way to my room and take a cold shower.

It's now about seven pm and Kai texts me.

"You still down on hanging out,I can pick you up."

"Yeah it's fine ." I reply

"I'll be there in twenty minutes." He texts so I get ready.

I get dressed in some skinny jeans and a hoodie,I just want to be comfortable.

"You ain't tell me you was going on a date with Lee." Charlotte comes into my room looking at me with a smile on her face.

"It's not a date."

"Well it doesn't look like it and please don't tell me you're wearing that." She looks me up and down and I roll my eyes.

"It's not a date Charlie, we are just hanging out ."

"Okay if you say so, but if he leaves you because you lack a sense of fashion,don't come crying."

"We are not even dating."

"That's what they say." She rolls her eyes .

"It's the fact."

"Whatever, anyway your man is here." She turns and leaves.

I put on my vans and then grab my phone leaving.
I find Kai and Ross talking in the living room .

"There she is ." I hear Ross whisper to Kai or maybe he tries to whisper.

"Hi." I tell Kai as he stands up and looks at me.

"Hey , you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay come on." He holds my hand and we leave but not before Charlotte decides to open her mouth.

"Bring her back when she is still innocent." She shouts and I roll my eyes.

"Bitch." I mutter under my breath.

We get to the parking area and Kai opens the passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"You're welcome." He winks at me the he gets to the other side.

"So where are we going?"

"I thought maybe we can go and have dinner, just some regular shit." He shrugs.

"Oh okay." I reply and then look out the road.

At least now I know Kai doesn't hate me but I need to get my Devon back.I miss being called ma by him.

"We are here." Kai pulls me out of my thoughts and I look out . We are at some Mexican restaurant and this place is fancy. I swear we aren't dressed like the people I'm seeing through the glass wall.

"This is where we are going?" I ask him just to be sure.

"Yeah." He replies. " you don't like it?"

"No I love it but Kai look at how I'm dressed."

"You look good to me baby girl." He licks his lips and looks me up and down. 'Idiot'

"Nope I am not getting in there." I cross my hands.

"What! But you look good." He insists.

"No I don't."I tell him and I look back at the restaurant. He can't be serious we are going in there.

"Look at me." He holds my chin and turns my face.
"You look good okay? And no one cares if you're dressed for a restaurant, we just gotta eat."

"But I won't be comfortable in there." I pout.

"You're cute." He chuckles and looks down at my lips .

"Can we at least go get something at the drive through?"

"Sure, anything for you." He says but he doesn't shift his gaze from my lips.

He looks back in my eyes and I look at those grey orbs that always analyze me.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers as he moves closer to me with his hand still on my chin.

"Yeah." I whisper back and he takes my lips into a swift soft kiss like he is trying to say something. He kisses me softly and this makes me release a soft moan making him smile into the kiss and he puts his tongue into my mouth making the kiss a bit sloppy. He pulls away and his lips look red and we are both breathing hard.

He pecks me two more times on my lips and then goes back to his original position.

"Let's get you some food." He says and he pulls out of the parking spot.

We get to the drive through and he orders our food including chicken of course.

"I know this place where we can eat." Kai says as he drives off.

"Okay." I reply and I reach for my chicken because I can't wait.

"Mmmmmm man this shit so good." I tell Kai with a mouth full. He doesn't reply so I look in his direction and find him looking at me with that intense gaze but with another emotion I can't describe.

"You want to get us into an accident." I tell him and look back to the chicken.

He doesn't reply again so I continue to eat. We get to an area which look deserted and further away I can tell it's a ....it's a beach, we are at a  beach at night may I add.

"What are we doing at the beach?"

"Come on." He gets out and helps me out . He holds my hand as the other holds our food.

We get to a place that has the best view I've ever seen, you can see the stars and the moon.

"This place is nice." I look past the water and you can see the clouds on top of the water which is swirling quietly.

"I know,I always come here to clear my head." He says as he sets the things on the ground .

"There is a small blanket in the trunk ,can you go get it?" He gives me his car keys.

"No."

"No?" He looks at me shocked.

"No , it's night Kai what don't you see, and you want me to go to your car alone." I cross my hands under my chest.

"But....but the car is right there." He points towards the car.

"Well.... something can come out of nowhere as I'm walking there." I defend myself. Honestly I don't want to go alone that's a fact, this place is nice but scary , the only sound around is us and the water waves.

"You're such a baby." He chuckles then walks to go get the blanket.

He returns and we sit facing the water then we begin to eat.

"What's your middle name?" Kai asks randomly and he pulls me to sit in between his legs and his arms go around my shoulders and I can now feel his breathe on my neck.

"I have two and that is Martin Jones."

"So your full name is Malia Martin Jones Williams?"

"Yup, what about you?" I ask him as I trace the hair on his muscular hand since he is wearing a black T-shirt.

"I'm Kai William Lee Chan."

" we have the same names."

"No baby girl yours has an 's' mine doesn't."

"Well same difference same similarity dumbass." I roll my eyes.

"That's not how that saying goes." He chuckles.

"Well 'Mr. Know-it-all' what does it say?" I turn to look at him.

"I have no idea." He smirks and looks back at me.

He stares at me with the same intense gaze and I stare back.
"God you're beautiful." He says lowly but looking sincere.

"Thank you." I reply blushing furiously, if I was any lighter I'd be red in the face.

"You know ....you can just be mine right now and no one will say a thing." He says and he looks at me.

"I.... I told you earlier."

"I know baby but what if you be mine right now like right , right now."
I don't know what to reply this time so I just stay quiet and look away.

"I'll wait for you."he finally breaks the silence and I smile .I'm glad he isn't forcing me into anything because I don't think I'm ready,I know I don't have to be ready but at least we can't rush into a relationship.I turn my body fully around and face him so that I'm now straddling him.

I look at him and he is smiling more so grinning but he puts his hands on my waist as mine go around his neck."You know...... your hair is growing more longer." I run my hands through his thick curly locks.

"Yeah?" He cocks his head to the side.

"Yeah, you look better when the sides are reduced."

"If you say so, you'll have to help me cut them." He whispers as he pulls me closer to his stomach .

"I will,I'm quite good at trimming hair." I whisper back and look down and find him staring.

My hand moves down to his neck and I feel the hairs on his nape, I move to his defined jaw and it has a stubble on it. His lips are pink and soft and plump.

"Kiss me." He whispers and I lick my lips as a reflex.
I brush my lips on his and I swear I heard him grunt but my ears have been lying to me lately.

I pull his lower lip with my teeth and then lick it in the process and I feel his body tense up and that's when I feel his bulge poking me.

"Stop teasing me." He whispers and then grabs the back of my neck and he smashes his lips one mine taking me into a heated kiss making me gasp.
He slips his tongue into my mouth and We fight for dominance which he wins .

He pulls away and we are both breathing hard as he moves to my jaw down to my neck.

"You smell so good." He mumbles in my neck.

"Mmmm." I moan as I feel his bulge on my center and I begin to grind my hips.

"No...no baby." He holds my hips to stop the movement.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused because I'm sure he wants this.

"I don't want to fuck you on this blanket because once we begin ,I know I won't control myself to stop."

"Oh okay." I tell him understanding and I move off him.

"We should get back,I have practice in the morning." He tells me as he helps me up.

"You practice in the morning?" I ask knowing we only practice in the afternoon for basketball.

"No not basketball, I play football too." He tells me and we head to his car.

"So you play both basketball and football."

"That's right." He helps me into the car and we leave.

"I had a good time and food too." I tell him as he drops me at the door of my flat.

"I did too, can we do this again?"

"Yeah."

"Okay I'll see you." He pecks my lips and he opens the door for me.

"Good night baby girl."

"Good night." I reply and he leaves.

"Tell me everything." Charlotte jumps in front of me scaring the shit out of me.

"What the heck Charlie,I swear you're going to give me a heart attack one day." I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 1.9K 46
{ ON GOING } "Does that feel good baby?" he whispers seductively in my ear gripping tightly on my hips when I didn't answer it only made him go harde...
77.9K 3K 29
COMPLETED Book Two in the Give and Take series You can only give so much before you run out. You can only bend so much before you break. No more rul...
4.6K 212 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
210K 7.5K 28
I heard the door close then locked behind me. Then a few seconds later I can feel him breathing on my neck while his erection rubbed against my back...