Win Him Back (BL)

By Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... More

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)
3. Hospital (NSFW)

26. Clues To The Past

818 52 6
By Felipebarbadosa

Three weeks bed ridden.

Ling Wen is bored to death. Finally Yu Fei allows him to leave the bedroom.

"You are still weak. Hold my hand. Let's walk together."

Ling Wen nods his head and accepts it.

His active bunny immediately goes to marketplace. Xiao Bao and a maid follow Ling Wen and Yu Fei.

As usual, five shadow guards are lurking among them. Pretending to be passers-by.

The maid grabs Xiao Bao. She makes a gesture to few points. Indicating where the Shadow Guards mingled with commoners.

Xiao Bao looks puzzled.

She warns, "We are being followed. Be careful."

"I must protect Daddy."

Xiao Bao squeezes between Ling Wen and Yu Fei. The general is unhappy. His face turns several degress colder.  He was holding hands with Wen when suddenly a third wheel appears.

Ling Wen is busy checking perfumes for male. He needs to make a soap with new scent.

Musk. Woody smell. Fit for a man.

Unfortunately he has no idea how to create such scent. After all he is just a regular office worker in his previous life.

The marketplace is super crowded today. Xiao Bao is too small. He would be squeezed in the crowds. Yu Fei lifts him up without being asked.

A man stops walking when he is passing them.

Su Yang greets, "Yo, cousin! Since when you got a son?"

Ling Wen is still busy checking perfumes. He doesn't hear their conversation.

Xiao Bao protests, "Not his son."

Su Yang tilts his head. Yu Fei and the boy have same sword eyebrows. Their eyes look similiar although the boy got bigger eyes. Almost seventy to eighty percent resemblances.

He mocks, "You two are blood related. I'm willing to bet my number one scholar title for it."

"He isn't my father," complaints Xiao Bao.

The boy struggles and Yu Fei has to release him. Xiao Bao runs toward Ling Wen.

Su Yang presses his fan to his lips. Deep mode thinking. That boy really looks like Yu Fei.

He glances at his cousin.

As a scholar, he got great memories. Something happened many years ago.

Su Yang shakes his head. The details evade him. He must go home and search old diaries. Maybe there is a clue somewhere.

Yu Fei bought several bottles of men perfumes despite Ling Wen's protests. It's better than letting him sniffing the samples in the store.

"For you," says Yu Fei.

"I'll pay you back."

"No need. Whatever you wanna do, I'll support you."

Ling Wen's heart feels moved. He looks another way.

Yu Fei is distracted. He doesn't notice Wen's red ears.

A group of men block their path to the mansion. Their leader is a man in his mid thirties.

Yu Fei glares at the first prince. They have the same father and different mother.

First Prince mocks, "Little Fei, hand over the ger. And things would go well between us."

"You think I will believe it?"

They have hostile relationships since early childhood days. First Prince was born from the dowager Empress. Everyone thought he would succeed the throne.

No one could predicted Yu Fei got chosen and even rejected it. He gave it up to Fourth brother from the same mother.

Phoenix slanted eyes. Pervert looking eyes. There is nothing honorable in First Prince's appearances.

No doubt this is a villain. Anyone who saw him would agree.

Ling Wen glances at Yu Fei.

Now this tiger general is a real hero. Any woman who sees him would be love struck.

Wen keeps on comparing the two brothers in his mind. He feels lucky that Yu Fei doesn't look like his big brother. He doesn't realize he already got bent.

First Prince mocks, "People kept saying you are this nation's hero. If you kept protecting him, it might cause war between our nation and Sino country."

The commoners around them begin to whispers at once.

This is his goal. To ruin Yu Fei's good name in front of the people.

Ling Wen stares at the family feud like a passerby eating melon. It's like watching palace drama in TV. The lines are similar to dog blood drama. You killed me. I killed you.

Suddenly Ling Wen's maid steps forward. She lifts her chin.

She asks, "What do you mean war?"

A beautiful teen girl.

The First Prince licks his lips as if seeing a delicious prey.

He orders, "Take the girl and the ger. Eliminate anyone who dares to stop us."

"Yes, Sir!"

The fight begins and ends in less than ten minutes. First Prince grits his teeth and leaves like a dog running for his life.

Thirty subordinates. Can't win against Five Shadow Guards. Yu Fei doesn't even needed to help them.

Thirteen smiles smugly. He subdues many foes. Maybe his Master would praise him.

He looks at Yu Fei with hopeful eyes.

No such luck. Master is occupied with Ling Wen. He probably doesn't notice his triumph.

The new maid asks Ling Wen, "Where is the ambassador from Sino?"

"You Mi? Why?" asks Wen.

"I'm part of the ambassador team. Can't let my foolish brother blow up the peace talk."

Yu Fei asks, "You are..."

"Yumi. Princess Yumi. Ling Wen got my name wrong."

Ling Wen suddenly feels he knows too many royal family. Princes and princess.

He completely forgets his not simple background. He is Prime Minister's ger. It's normal to be acquainted with royal family.

Yu Fei leads them to a Guest house in the palace.

Prince Shinkami mocks, "Back so soon?"

"Of course. Otherwise you would ruin this peace talk for silly reason," replies Yumi.

His brother is very opposed to this negotiation. He prefers war and conquers this Empire. It's a silly pipe dream. Their military strength isn't strong enough to do such task.

Yumi warns,"Enough of this. Don't use Ling Wen as an excuse to drag the negotiation."

"Pity. I really like him as my bed warmer," says Shinkami while winking at Ling Wen.

The whole conversation is in Sino language. Ling Wen understands it very well.

Stupid prince! He is using me as an excuse to stop peace talk!

Ling Wen wishes he could hit the Prince with a heavy wooden basin. To wipe away his smug smile.

Yumi says, "General, we are ready to talk peace."

"Certainly. Let's call Foreign Minister to make a draft first."

Three hours later, Ling Wen is staring to the ceiling. Bored to death.

Who am I? Where am I? What am I doing here?

He got dragged into meeting room earlier. Had to listen to long boring talk about political requests and etc.

The talk finally arrives at exchanging gifts.

Yumi glances at Ling Wen. She smiles brightly. The ger helps her a lot by allowing her to stay in his home.

She asks, "I want three thousands soaps in different fragrances. Deliver at the end of the month."

The Minister nods his head. As a princess, it's normal to ask for such thing.

Yumi adds, "Must be bought from him."

Ling Wen almost collapses when she points on him. His production scale is still very small. Three thousands soaps is impossible. She only gave him a week.

The minister squints his eyes. It seems both prince and princess came here to make troubles.

How on earth the Sino King raised them?

Yu Fei whispers, "No worries. You could do it."

"I can't..."

"You have me. Just accept the big order."

Yu Fei says, "We accept the term, princess. The items shall be delivered on time."

"Goodluck."

Ling Wen picks up his son from the garden. He has to let Xiao Bao play with Shadow Guards after being bored in meeting room.

Yu Fei asks, "Can you come with me?"

"I have to go home and make soaps."

"Yes. I could help you with that."

Ling Wen and Xiao Bao follow Yu Fei back to his mansion. Yu Fei unlocks the warehouse.

Wen couldn't believe his eyes. He thought his soaps are best sellers in this era. It seems Yu Fei is his biggest buyer.

Soaps fill all the shelves.

Wen asks," How many?"

"Maybe around 2,800. You could ship them away. Leave some bunnies for me."

Ling Wen hugs him and Yu Fei hugs him back.

"Thank you."

"Not needed. I'll always support you."

Yu Fei makes an eye gesture to Xiao Bao to leave. The boy blows raspberry before he goes away.

Yu Fei lifts his chin with a finger.

"This is a proper way to thank me."

A kiss is stolen.

Ling Wen squints his eyes.

I'm a man! I'm supposed to initiate the kiss.

Wen wraps his arms around Yu Fei's nape. He shocks the general when he kisses him.

Yu Fei takes charge and controls the kiss. Leaving Wen panting. Breathless.

"Wen, let's get married."

"I need to think..."

Yu Fei is disappointed when his bunny escaped from him.
----------------------------------
Please vote and comment.

Other men woe his bride using jewelries. Yu Fei used soaps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 11.9K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
5.8K 191 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...
6K 305 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
60K 5.4K 90
"He was once mine but then I lost him. I couldn't protect him even as I had vowed to do. But, I brought him back to life. Now, he is reborn and so is...