♡ 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟...

By Trinity22005

"....pass the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough cause I wanna cry some more" ♡ ♡ ♡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵗʰ... More

Y/n and stand info
♡ ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ♡
0. The day my whole life got flipped turned upsidedown
1. Shopping for new apple bottom jeans and boots with fur
2. I put the fun in nonfunctional
3. The garden where i grow my fucks
4. I wish i could paint over the mistake that is my life
5. New neighbors and new people im obligated to meet
6. *cocks gun* were gonna start a star war
7. Well that was a Cat-tastophy (pun intended)

8. Silently dying inside while pretending your ok is a mood

1K 57 33
By Trinity22005

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

David Bowie adjusted well to the house and especially with you, Kira and Doppio as he explored his new home. The small cat would constantly curl up on your lap whenever you sat down, nuzzle his head in Pucci's leg when the priest walked past and even seemed to bring Diego rocks that the man would then snack on. It was a bit weird, but you didn't really question it much especially considering you've seen even more worried stuff than a more than average cat.....but kars and Valentine remained curious and suspicious of the cat that seemed to give them sly smirks.

The Damn feline seemed to be playing with them, constantly giving them that little smirk while he "accidentally" dug his claws too deep into their hands or "accidentally" hid their new clothes. Valentine was almost ready to send the damn thing to a new dimension when the feline tried to destroy his prized handkerchief. Kars, on the other hand, was confused, he was the ultimate being, normally animals would be receptive to him yet the cat seemed to dislike him with a passion along with Valentine. For now, neither of them could do much, they would have to deal with the cat's tricks and games but eventually, they hoped to at least have the cat not actively hate both of them...and possibly figure out if the cat had a possible stand that would explain its intelligence.

As of now other than the cat's introduction into the home it was peaceful, things had settled in a comfortable calm that none of your housemates ever really experienced before. It was nice, they all had to admit that it was something they all could get used to especially since things were simpler than when they were alive. Valentine had no worry of paperwork or working to better his country, Pucci could finally be with the man he admired, Diego despite missing silver bullet could go on happy with just spending his days in the garden eating...rocks (you preferred not to judge) and even DIO of all people seemed at ease. You guessed it was partially due to you being there but he was content nonetheless.

Everything was fine
Everything was good
Everything was perfect

Except beneath the surface of your smile, you felt yourself crumble away a bit because of what you saw this seemingly perfect morning

You woke up happy with not much in mind to do today, maybe go through the garden and deliver some stuff to Matt, just the usual. You grabbed your phone and unlocked it, you were gonna check out YouTube but then decide to see what Twitter had in-store today. You weren't really sure why you even had Twitter considering how much stuff went on there, but, sometimes it had good things in store. Didn't seem like much happened yet, that was at least good-....you stopped and suddenly found yourself staring down at a picture.

You ex.....sitting at the spot you used to have frequent dates at with his new girlfriend whom he cheated on you with for months (you weren't mad at her yet you couldn't help but feel a bit bitter at seeing her lovesick expression). Tears swell up in your eyes at seeing them, they both looked so happy together, like they were made for one another. Her cheeks were rosy pink as he placed his head on her shoulder (just like he did with you) while he grinned that damn grin. Your hands gripped the phone tightly before you turned it off and placed it on the bedside table, you let out a shaky breath and then whip away the tears.

"Y/n!, DIO won't stop being an ass, can you help?" Valentine yelled making you snap your head up towards the door while hurriedly drying your eyes. "Yeah!, gimme a minute!!" You replied back as you heard him sprint away from the door seemingly to the lining room. You took in a deep breath, let the cool air invade your lungs and seemingly soothe some of your eating thoughts and emotions, then let out a shaky exhale while pulling yourself together. "A-alright...I just have to keep myself together for everyone." You mumbled bottling up that sadness away and replacing it with a smile.

You could totally do this...definitely....absolutely

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Everyone had noticed throughout the day that you seemed off, your smile seemed too wide while your eyes seemed to be hiding something behind them. It wasn't obvious to all of them at first, DIO was the first to catch on though that isn't too surprising. He's always been able to read people well, but he especially noticed when the few people he actually cared for were upset. It somewhat reminded him of how his mom hid her emotions, she always hid her sorrow and negative feelings to try and cheer him up. At the time he thought it was foolish but later on in his life, he began to understand why she did this. She did it to try and ease the pain, to try and at least make sure he wouldn't get frightened after hearing his father hurling harsh words at her.

That's why for the entire day he watched you like a hawk.

He watched you pick berries and then continual bake for hours without stopping as others began to see there was something amuck with you. Diego joined him as well, he wasn't sure if his counterpart had the exact same childhood but he guessed it was similar enough that he could tell you were hiding something. 

Honestly both their eyes constantly watching you was bad enough but it got worse as the others began subtly trying to ask what had happened. They tried to keep it sneaky, and you had to admit that the way they worded their concern was clever but you didn't budge. You just responded with a smile saying "nothing's wrong, why would you think that" while your hands worked a new batch of dough for pie crusts.

So far you had baked 2 apple pies, 4 batches of cookies and at least 3 large strawberry tarts that all sit on the countertop untouched and uneaten. You couldn't really do your normal way of grief by just crying like you did when they all initially appeared in your home, so right now you subjugated yourself to baking to keep your mind off the subject. Just focusing on the task of mixing precisely measured ingredients together in a bowl while cramming your anger, sadness and absolute feeling of betrayal in a box deep in the back of your soul.

"Y'know...you seem more quiet than usual today" Diego suddenly says sitting on the countertop with a clawed hand stealing cookies from the tray. The cookies were still hot and needed to cool but the dino man didn't care and shoved the treats in his mouth, he added with his mouth full "any reason for that kid". "I'm fine...just in a baking mood which makes me focused" you responded cracking an egg against the countertop, carefully you then cracked the rest of it opened and added the yolk into your batter without getting shards of the shell in the mix.

"Ehhhhh I don't know, you seem pretty Aggravated about somethin today" he shot back as you crack another egg though this time a bit more with force at his insistence. You wouldn't let him get to you, you just had to hold out and get through his questioning before he inevitably gave up...you at least hoped he would...eventually. "I'm fine Diego" you answered tossing the eggshells back in the almost empty carton, you would need another grocery run...maybe you could just ask Matt for more when he inevitably dropped by.

David Bowie perched himself on Diego's lap while staring at you, he tilted his head confused, god even the cat noticed something was up.

"Yeahhh but...something still tells me and even Bowie that something is wrong" he chummed again making you sigh and turn to him unamused, your cat jumped out of his lap and scurried up to you placing a paw on your hand. He nuzzled his face on your wrist making you ease up a bit, for the first time today you gained an actual smile that wasn't fake or forced. Bowie's emerald green eyes stared up at you and for some reason, you began to feel some guilt way in on you.

It felt as if those emerald eyes stared into your soul

"The lizard human is right, there's something wrong with you today" kars added bluntly while suddenly swinging down from perching on the ceiling, you jumped in surprise but sighed as his purple mane of hair hung down and in your way. You aren't really sure why he keeps doing this, it kinda reminds you of a vampire.

"I'm FINE...please stop asking" you repeated this time a bit more annoyed, kars looked unamused by your answer meanwhile Diego looked even more determined than before. "No, something is definitely up with you today and everyone can tell...even me...the social recluse" Diavolo commented from the living room wrapped in a blanket cocoon as a cheesy Italian soap opera played on the tv. "Nooooo!, Maria why!??!. Rosalie was the better option than Carlos!!" The Italian man then yelled making everyone turn to him as Doppio tried to comfort him in vain.

"What are you making now?, you've already made more than enough sugar-based foods for today," kars asked making you snap "I'm making cherry pi-", mid-sentence you stopped and looked down at the bowl containing the ingredients for the dough. David Bowie stared up at you confused while you looked at the bowl and bag of cherries beside it with a blank expression. This was HIS favourite desert, the pie he loved to eat when at your place and practically ordered you to make.

Everyone watched as you then grabbed the ingredients for the dough and dumped them in the trash before placing the cherries away. David Bowie trailed after you as you then wordlessly retreated back to your room leaving your housemates in uncomfortable silence.

"Shit....the fuck do we do now?" Diego mumbled eating another cookie as everyone stared in the direction of your room. It was silent before DIO placed up a clawed hand, he got up from his seat beside Pucci at the kitchen island. "As their grandfather, I'll take care of this," he said beginning to walk towards the direction of your room, "Ok...also you just admitted your old" Diego said making the vampire stop in his tracks and turn back to glare at his other-self.

"Shut the fuck up discount version of me" he sneered making Diego's eye twitch

"Dear god...really guys?" Diavolo mumbled watching as both blinds walk menacingly towards one another

"Oi those are fighting words asshat!"

"Then fight me you rock-eating bitch!"

Pucci sighed getting up from his seat mumbling "I may adore him but sometimes even I have to admit he has a temper" while pinching the bridge of his nose. He could hear as the two began to fight one another, looks like he'd have to get to the bottom of  your dilemma.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You hide snuggled up in your blankets as you let tears run down your cheeks and cuddle your cat who tried to comfort you as best he could. The small orange and white fuzzball rubbed his head against your chin, his tail wrapped itself around your wrist while he purred doing his best to try and make you happy. "Thanks bud...but I'm not sure that'll work" you mumbled making him look up at you with those green eyes.

You reached for your phone but he stopped you placing a paw on your hand and then lowering it down, he was such a smart kitty.

"Ahem...sorry to disturb you but I thought I'd see how you were doing" a voice suddenly said making you jump back in surprise, Pucci stood a few feet away with a calming expression of sympathy. "Oh Pucci....I....I'm sorry. I didn't want anyone to go through the effort of dealing with my problems" you sighed turning away in your blanket burrito as the priest sat down on your bed beside you, your cat kept nuzzling his head on you.

"....wait how'd you get in my room. I locked the door" you asked turning back to see that your door was still seemingly locked, "Your not the only one with a stand...also the window by the way. You should probably stop leaving it entirely open" he quietly chuckled making you feel some embarrassment. You kinda forgot almost all of them had stands except for Kars who was "the ultimate being", hell you didn't think you've even seen their stands yet.

"Anyways enough avoiding the topic, what's wrong and how can we help" he said making you groan and bury your face in David Bowie's orange and white fur. You stayed face first in fluff for at least a minute before giving in and lifting your face up to stare at the priest still teary-eyed. "You don't have to go into detail if you don't feel like it. Just tell me what you need so I get the picture" he added patting your back.

"My ex....I saw a picture of him and his new girlfriend at a place that was special for me and him." You mumbled shaking your head when the images of them happy together began to form back in your head, "that and I guess all my feelings about what happened bubbled up. I...I don't like people seeing me sad, I feel like when I do I just weigh them down. It's why I was crying when you guys initially appeared, my mom just left for the trip giving me time to just cry without that sense of guilt".

At hearing this Pucci went silent for a few moments, your eyes shifted down as you felt yourself quiver a bit in fear of his reaction. The moments of silence felt almost like hours to you till you felt him give a hug, one hand patted your head while the other kept a comfortable grip on your blanket-covered back. "You aren't burdening anyone by expressing your problems. Hiding everything away and forcing yourself to be happy because your scared to show anything negative isn't healthy." He explained looking you in the eyes with a stern but caring expression, "I know it's going to take more than this one talk to convince you of this but just know your friends and the others won't think you're a burden."

At hearing this you nodded still crying a bit but the tears had slowly begun to decline, "you seem like your used to pep talks" you mumble making the priest laugh a bit while pulling away though he kept patting your head. "Yes...you can say that. I must say though, I prefer giving advice to you rather than inmates of a prison" he explained thinking back to green dolphin state prison, he can't count the amount of weird or downright disturbing confessions he got there. Some made him shiver even now when thinking back to a few of those murders that told him in detail of their sins.

"Thanks...I think I needed to hear that. I might just need to cry for a bit longer" you snuggled making Pucci nod with a smile. "Cry as long as you need and as many times as you want. You're going through a rough time and you don't deserve to suffer in silence by not telling anyone".

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

🌺 ..⃗. あなたは特別です、あなたは花の花びらのようにユニークです

Y/n this chapter

(Authors note) hey so I'm back. I started kinda getting back into the writing groove after a lot of school and some personal stuff. Recently school has been kinda tiring plus I had to deal with leaving a toxic friend but I think I'm gonna slowly start getting back into writing again. Thank you all for the support you all gave, your comments always make my day and they genuinely help give me motivation. I'll probably post a longer message on my message board so check that out if you'd like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 1.7K 18
✧.* || 𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐏 , 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒... || ✧.* "𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒" ─ 𝑀𝑎𝑐 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 ♡ 𝐈𝐍...
942 1 10
⤷ 𝗚𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗿 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 - ❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗚𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁�...
408K 8K 45
𝟹,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚜'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕�...
468K 14K 39
┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓ ❝ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ❞ ┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ⁽__⁾...