[1] ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต...

Da -laheyswifey

After the incident is 1864 everyone in mystic falls including the Salvatore brothers assumed their youngest s... Altro

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค
01. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ
02. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ
04. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
05. ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
06. ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
07. ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก๐™œรค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š
08. ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ.
09. ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
10.๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก
11. ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š
12. ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™›๐™ž๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
13. ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ
14. ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ
15. ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™จ
16. ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ
17. ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
18. ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™.
19. ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
20. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
21. ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ
22. ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
23. ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™
24. ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™จ
25. ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ
26. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™
27. ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
28. ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
29. ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ
30. ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค
31. ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
32. ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ!
33. ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ
34. ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
35. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™›
36. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š
A/n sequel

03. ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™š

20.7K 375 203
Da -laheyswifey

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I had just arrived at the penthouse outside the city where I was staying with a certain someone. I felt excited to see him. If I was being honest I actually missed him even if I was having a fine time in mystic falls. He was still very close to me and my first time away from him in a while.

So when I got out of my car I headed to the lobby and suddenly every worker that was compelled by us turned towards me greeting me.

"Ms. Salvatore, I have a message for you..." one of the workers approached me.

"What is it?" I asked stopping just as I was about to get in the elevator.

"He said to tell you he had to go do something and he apologizes for not being here" of course it was hard to even get a glimpse of him these days I understood but I still felt annoyed by it.

"Thank you now go away" I compelled then stepped into the elevator going to the top floor where the penthouse was.

I made it up quickly and walked into my room where there was a note laying on the bed and I took it.

I know you're upset, and I understand, but I have a lot of things to complete, and people are looking for me. I have to keep hidden and ahead of them until it's time. I'm sorry Val, but I won't see you until I arrive in Mystic Falls. Don't call or look for me until then.

Always and forever, N

"Of course" I muttered throwing the note into the garbage and swaying my hand causing it to turn on fire then I swayed it again making the fire to die out.

"Just leave it to me to deal with everything" I was annoyed obviously but I also understood his reasoning.

Everyday more and more people found out about the new doppelgänger and everyone ran around trying to get everything needed to break the curse which only made it harder for us to stay undercover.

Even though I did miss him, he was like my family, the only person I've known or been around for decades.

I think part of me just knew that now with my brothers things were going to change a lot but I had to keep going.

I walked to my closet which was huge and I started to grab anything that grabbed my attention or that I wanted to wear and obviously more shoes.

I was upset that this was short and I had to go back without seeing him but I knew eventually I was going to be able to see him.

──────༺♡༻──────

After spending some time in the city to make sure everything was going well and bumping into a few acquaintances I headed back to mystic falls.

I still needed to keep a close eye on everyone and leaving them without my supervision was not a good idea.

Especially my brothers which by the sound of whatever was going on inside the house when I pulled up at the entrance it was not good.

"Here to join the show sister?" I heard Damon's voice which I'm sure he heard me walk into the house to see a man tied up to a chair in front of the fireplace.

"And who is this?" I walked next to Damon inspecting the man who was a wolf. I could feel it. "Ah a werewolf! Can I kill him?"

Suddenly everything went blank.

He had snapped my neck.

"Yes after I know what you're hiding" Damon smirked.

After a while I woke up in my bed with the biggest neck ache.

Once I regained consciousness I had only one goal and that was to kick Damon's ass but that was until I felt another presence in the room.

A Bennett witch.

Just as expected I saw who I figured to be Bonnie setting candles up. I tried to inspect the room and noticed the door was open.

I just moved my wrist and the door suddenly closed making Bonnie jump and immediately went to try and open the door.

"I wouldn't" I sat up in the bed trying to fix my hair as Bonnie turned still not removing herself from the door.

"How did you do that?" Her heart was beating rapidly and she was trying her hardest to open the door but she obviously couldn't.

"Magic" I said it in such a obvious tone but I knew to anyone else it would be dumb.

"Impossible vampires can't do magic and to my knowledge you're not from a witch bloodline" she replied and she had a point but I had learned to stop asking about who I was a long time ago and I just accepted it.

"You're right and I questioned that for a while as well. Eventually I just had to accept I was both. I didn't have any logical explanation. I just know I'm special" I gathered myself and got up from the bed. "I'm guessing you were trying to do a head dive?"

I figured from the book she had out. "Bennett grimoires"

"Yeah when Damon told me to find something but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to actually do it..." I never thought she would actually admit it. I mean I would never admit something like that.

"Why would you tell me the truth? I'm the outsider they don't trust" I actually wanted to know and she seemed like she would tell the truth so I could use that to my advantage.

"You told me your secret before you told your actual brothers I guess that says a lot and I did think it was an invasion of privacy but I also wanted to make sure my friends were safe" she wasn't it the wrong at all I understood definitely the person I should be upset at was Damon.

"I haven't told them for a reason, yes I'm hiding stuff but it's for safety reasons trust me bonnie me hiding stuff does more good than harm" I stood close to the door finally opening it. "Now I will go and complain to Damon"

I strutted down to the parlor where Damon was still trying to torture the wolf I coukd already hear him groaning in annoyance knowing the drama that I was about to make.

"Seriously Damon!?" I finally reached him, interrupting him and some other boy that was in the room. "You could've just asked!"

"I knew she wasn't going to go through with it" he said it in an annoyed tone and he was right, a newbie witch doing a head dive was impossible. "So I'll apologize later back to you Jeremy"

"Well, every source says something different. One myth says it causes lycanthropy, which sounds bogus. Another one says that it protects people and another one says, ''well, it's toxic." The boy was holding a plant in his hand and I knew exactly what it was.

"Oh my..." I muttered and Damon gave me a questioning look.

"I'm guessing toxic." He takes the plant and goes toward "What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?"

The wolf didn't answer so Damon just brushed the plant across his cheek making him groan in pain.

Trust me I love to see a wolf in pain but I wasn't also completely emotionless so I just looked away noticing the boy did too but his eyes were on mine first.

"Why is she here?" Damon continued to torture him.

"She's here with me. Why do you ask, are you jealous?" The wolf sassed and I just snorted.

"The Katherine Pierce with nobody but a wolf in mystic falls?" I began to walk back again to face the wolf.

"And who are you?" He asked, eyeing me up and down.

"Doesn't matter you're a lost cause especially if you believe Katherine is here for you..."

"What she said..." Damon pointed to me. "Now sister, would you like to do the honors?"

"Absolutely" I took a step forward.

"It's time to take a walk, Jeremy." Damon told the boy and I looked up he wanted to stop it. I knew it by the look on his face.

"I'm staying." He couldn't he shouldn't see it.

"No, we'll go" I said, backing out. "Let's go" he had no option but to follow me outside.

When we did I shut the door and turned around to face him leaning on the door crossing my arms then I looked up to him. He had a disappointed look on his face. I didn't know if he actually wanted to see or if he wanted to prevent it.

"Trust me you did not want to see that" I told him, making him look at me.

"You were actually going to kill him?" He asked.

I had no idea why he thought I wouldn't.

"He was going to die anyways, that's what happens when you're involved in this world, trust me you want no part in it but you're a Gilbert so I'm guessing you have no say in the matter" his eyes widened confused. "I smell it on you when I was young I was around Gilbert's a lot"

"I can't believe you're actually their sister" he seemed more calm now and that was good me on the other hand I heard Damon killing mason. "I like your necklace...are those rings?"

I suddenly snapped out my trance and looked down to my rings. He noticed maybe Damon had before or Stefan but i don't think they cared enough to notice or make anything out of it.

"Yeah it was a gift..." I cleared my throat. "You should head home I have to help them here"

My ring necklace = sensitive topic.

The only thing people needed to know is I never took it off. It was important to me even if it was a sensitive topic.

──────༺♡༻──────

A while later I'm sitting down with my legs folded on one of the tables in the foyer while Damon cleaned up the wolf's body.

I had one of his bourbon bottles in my hand while I watched him.

"If you drink all of my bourbon I'm kicking you out!" Damon exclaimed, getting up after wrapping up the body.

Then Stefan arrives and both of us turn, seeing how he waved around the moonstone. I could feel the magic it contained from across the room.

"All this for that?" Damon complained only if he knew how important the stone was that I had to keep a close eye on it now.

"I see you've exercised your usual restraint. I'm guessing she joined you?" jealousy was going to be the end of Stefan.

"Didn't want to ruin my new manicure" I shrugged , showing it off to him and he just nodded in amusement.

"Carol, big opportunity in Florida, I'm gonna be gone for a long time. Will send for my things once I get settled. Much love, Mason" Damon recited while he sent a text message.

"Oh please! You're reaching!" I scoffed watching how he walked towards us.

"He's from Florida and is not involved in the family they'll fall for it!" Damon retorted.

"I'm talking about the opportunity part who would give him one"

"Let's get rid of the body." Stefan intervened.

"Oh, last number dialed. I wonder who that could possibly be?" Damon looked through the phone and I immediately got off the table intrigued.

"Ohh let me see" I tried to reach for the phone but he used his hand to block me away.

"Mason, you should have been here an hour ago." The voice of none other than Katherine Pierce was heard and I could tell Damon was taken aback which I used as an advantage to take the phone.

"Hey Kat...miss me?" I could tell she paused before she spoke again.

"Val...what an unexpected surprise" her heart was raising. I could hear it, one of the perks of being a vampire.

"What do you plan on doing now? I'm here, it's only a matter of time before..." The call ended and I just scoffed, throwing the phone back to Damon.

"Wait!" He caught it then stopped me from walking any further. "What was that?! Why was she scared?!"

"Paranoid like always. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed I haven't had my neck snapped in years" I rubbed my neck and walked past them to head up the stairs.

I knew as soon as Katherine showed up it was game on to begin everything.

She was handling the dirty work and when that was over all that was left was to break the curse.

For now I had to continue to be undercover.

──────༺♡༻──────

The next morning I'm woken up by commotion going downstairs and I immediately got up while I was still wearing my pajamas which were just some pink polka dots, fuzzy pants and a white tank top.

I headed down the stairs to see a bunch of people gathering stuff around and Stefan opened the door to Bonnie then he looked up to see me.

"What the hell is going on?!" I exclaim catching everyone's attention.

"We're going to kill Katherine." Jeremy replied to me while I'm guessing he judged my outfit but I was too busy thinking about his answer and I looked over to Stefan with a questioning look.

"I can explain..." he countered.

"Yes you will" I approached him waiting for his explanation which I knew was not going to be good at all.

"Look at all this, we can outnumber her!" Maybe he could but I needed Katherine alive.

"Katherine outnumbered?! Yeah right" I scoffed rolling my eyes and went to see what they had so far. "This is all you guys have?! You're ignoring the fact that Katherine is older than us, and that the majority of you are human and weak."

"Sit back and relax; we've got this." Damon told me and I just sighed, taking some of the books on the table Bonnie had brought.

"Yeah like you've possibly had anything in your life let's not forget both of you were in love with the girl" I slam one of the spell books shut. "This is a suicide mission"

"Okay we got it sister thank you for the positivity" Damon sarcastically said but I didn't need his sarcasm I needed to prevent this plan.

"My bad for actually speaking the truth, you all can get yourselves killed, consider me not in this plan" I just smiled and went to walk back upstairs to my room.

"Wear something nice! Katherine's funeral is today!" I heard his shouting from down the hall and I just rolled my eyes.

I couldn't have Katherine die.

──────༺♡༻──────

When I finally was ready I somehow got stuck being with Jeremy and Bonnie.

Bonnie I didn't mind and I guess Jeremy wasn't as bad but like I said I wanted no part in the plan at all I had a plan of my own which was keep Katherine alive.

But for now I had to be picked up my Jeremy and head over to the ball with him.

"Sorry for making you wait I couldn't find an outfit" I said while I got in the car and he just inspected me like he had earlier.

"No it's fine..." he cleared his throat and began to drive. "Is it really that serious though? The outfit thing?"

"Since I figured out how to live my vampire life I haven't repeated an outfit since" I told him. "It's been a century"

"Well you look good.." I knew he hesitated to say that to me I heard his heart skip and I just brushed the comment off finding it strange.

"Thank you..." I didn't want to be rude but I also didn't want the conversation to continue.

──────༺♡༻──────

When we arrived at the lockwood mansion I was invited in which I'm guessing was Mrs lockwood and then with Jeremy on my side we approached Bonnie who was waiting for us.

"I got the room ready let's go" Bonnie told us but I felt another presence in the room.

Katherine.

"You guys go without me I have to find Damon for something first" both just nodded not questioning me and once they were out of sight I began to approach Katherine.

I could tell she got tense as she felt my presence and I just smirked.

"Hello Katherine," I said as she turned around.

"Val, I haven't seen you in years" she eyed me trying to build confidence but I knew her every single trick, I knew she was scared.

"I wish I could keep it that way..." I returned the glare. "You know they're trying to kill you. What happened to not attracting unwanted attention?" I tilted my head trying to touch a nerve.

"Oh Valeria, don't play friend here, I knew you'd always be involved in my death, it's just that I didn't expect it to be with this team," she added, aware that she had touched a nerve instead.

My smile turned into a straight expression all of a sudden.

"Oh, come on, Kat, don't pick a fight you know you can't win because all I have to do is dial this number if you really want it." I threatened her as I handed her my phone and dialed number. Her heart was beating faster I could hear it.

Just like that I had the upper hand again and I always will.

"Don't be dumb now Val you know it's not time yet Tell me what you want and we'll work something out "I giggle as I put my phone aside.

"Katherine, you're always talking yourself out of things. Here's the deal: tonight, neither of my brothers get hurt and I won't get involved and we both know they won't pull off killing you. I know you"

"Deal" she told me with a bitter tone but I knew she was relieved I wasn't going to get involved.

──────༺♡༻──────

That's just what I did which I would probably get yelled at for eventually but for now I was just going to drink up the Lockwoods alcohol supply to get drunk.

It wouldn't last but for the moment it was nice to feel drunk and I haven't fed much so it would last longer too.

Eventually my fun was ruined when Jeremy approached me and I just sighed, stopping my conversation with some man.

"Ugh, you." I took a sip from my drink.

"How many have you had?" He asked, trying to take away my drink.

"Not enough" I attempted to walk away but my ankle twisted and I immediately felt his hands on my waist trying to help me up.

"Leave me alone, Jeremy. I'll be fine" I tried to get away from him while I looked into his eyes watching how he looked at me.

Something about the way he looked at me seemed off. Then it occurred to me what it was.

"Oh, I get it. You have a crush on me!" I squint my eyes in an effort to gather a response from him.

"What? No! Come on, let's just get out of here "I giggled as he took my hand and he finally was successful in dragging me through the people since I got distracted.

"Oh, you have a thing for me! I am flattered, okay I haven't been around someone who had a crush on me in ages! To be honest, it's actually adorable. "As he passes through the crowd to his car, I make a joke while attempting to keep up with him.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asked, helping me in the car.

"No, I can't deal with them; all they're going to do is whine about how their plan isn't working and in a few minutes I will be sober and I can't deal with them while I'm sober," I blabbered on and he just sighed.

"Val, I'm sorry I can't take you to my place." I grabbed his neck and pushed his head against the window.

"Please take me to your house right now," I said, and he nodded.

I had no idea what I was doing but I just knew once I got sober I would regret it.

──────༺♡༻──────

Once we arrived at his house I followed him up to his room and I just looked around. He seemed like the typical teenage guy.

"Wow, you're one of those guys," I said as I turned to face him.

"What the hell does that even mean? Look, if you need to shower, I can bring Elena's clothes for you, and you can sleep here "After the shower, I stopped listening to him.

Jeremy was cute I'll admit and he was in need of a companion and I could use some fun while I'm here if I was being honest it was kinda boring to follow my brothers around.

"Please, just take this off," I turned around again attempting to unzip my dress but he did it for me then he turned around. "Ugh, nothing you haven't seen before, jer" I go inside his closet and grab a shirt. "Can I use this?"

"Yea sure," he says as he continues to face the door.

He was respectful too. That was cute. The bare minimum I had lost count how many disgusting men I had killed in the span of my life.

"You couldn't do it in the bathroom?!" He exclaimed, I'm guessing as he saw my dress on the floor and I just quickly put his shirt on and went to turn him around to face me.

"As you can see, I'm dressed." I showed him. "I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep," I remarked as I climbed into bed and he began to get some clothes to get out.

"Hey, where are you going?" He paused and faced me.

"To the couch you're sleeping in here," He responded and I just chuckled.

"Jeremy we're just going to sleep just lay down" I patted the spot next to me and he just smiled trying to hide his blush and began to walk towards me laying down next to me on the bed.

"See we will just sleep" I turned around away from him and drifted to sleep.

-edited❤️.

Nothing serious happens between her and Jeremy I promise.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

167K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
98.9K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
2.5K 94 19
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
223K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...