Mohabbat-e-Ishq

By manan_mylife

Something different! A historical fanfiction... Cover by @samairarajput RANKINGS: #6 in humesha (09/06/20) #1... More

PUBLISHED!!

HEYA!!

1.3K 25 7
By manan_mylife

Hello everyone. I am back to my ID but I am not able to publish my book here.
So I have created a new account oreosNcakes

THE ACCOUNT I MENTIONED BEFORE HAS TO BE DELETED BECAUSE OF SOME ISSUES!!
Pls follow this one and stay tuned for the updates. The updates will be coming by tomorrow.

I will be publishing a new version of MaNan historical romance fiction with the same title MOHABBAT E ISHQ.

Please follow me there to stay tuned to the updates. I will be publishing it by soon.

Who are excited to meet Manik and Nandini again in MOHABBAT E ISHQ?

Please follow me there as I am writing the story there only. The story is historical only but with different plot and twists. I am so excited for it!!

Stay tuned ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 32.7K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...