The Blood Lust [BL]

Galing kay author_nidz

#1- vampireweekend Haoxuan is a vampire leader and his best friends are Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan and Li Bowen who... Higit pa

Trailer
Plot
The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note for readers
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Last Chapter)
🌟 Special Chapter 🌟

Little Bit of Extra Info

186 18 18
Galing kay author_nidz

"Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind." Yan DaFu said as he looked out of his demonic palace gulping down the water.

"Maybe you are right." Fan Yezi said, "but it would have been good if we had not landed into this place."

The night when the baby was born the demons were dragged into a black hole which landed them into a place where no human or animals existed. Xue Yang was not dragged into the black hole because his heart was not filled with hatred and revenge, unlike other demons.

His heart was now filled with love and care and that was all because he met Jiyang.

It was difficult for Haoxuan to digest the news that the baby was Xue Yang's and not his. He regretted the fact that he prioritized his revenge more than Jiyang whereas Xue Yang wanted Jiyang rather than his revenge so he accepted their relationship happily and decided to move on with his life.

And yes!! 

Xue Yang sacrificed his immortality in order to save Jiyang and fortunately, Lan Xichen was able to save the baby too so Jiyang could get pregnant with other child.

Enjoyed the story? Please do comment and let me know because comments is the only I crave for ❤️😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.2K 983 22
There was still one person Xue Yang wanted to take revenge on that was Xiao Xingchen who was nowhere to be found. Xue Yang was slowly turning into a...
17.2K 674 35
[Book 1: Winston Academy] [Book 1 Of The Blood War Chronicles] [Description] The wind blow, snow fell heavily as the light of the moon showed the blo...
33.8K 1.4K 6
ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfi...
35.3K 3.2K 40
This is an story inspired from a heterosexual novel. I have changed it to Yizhan story. Xiao Zhan was an Omega, and it was what everyone speculated h...