Carina's Little sister

By username0448

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
A/N please read

15

1.9K 54 0
By username0448

[Sofia's POV]

Flashback

"Come on sof it'll be fun" Andrea said as we sat down by the tv.

"Andrea you know she's too young to watch that kind of movies" Carina said.

I was seven years old at the time and Andrea had insisted on watching a scary movie with me, it had clowns in it which scared the crap out of me but I wanted to be brave like my brother.

"I-I can do It" I said.

"You don't have to Sofia" Carina reminded me.

"Come on then" Andrea said as he put on the movie.

I watched about half of it before looking at Andrea, he was fast asleep leaning on the to couch.

My face was covered in tear stains, I was so frightened.

I ran quickly to Carinas room and walked in.

"Rina?" I asked.

"What's up Sof?" She asked.

"Scary" I cried.

"Come here, why do you keep doing this to yourself Bambina hmm? I know how scared you get of those movies" she said as I laid down as close as possible next to her.

"B-brave like Andrea" I whispered.

"You can be brave" she said.

I looked at her.

"Do you think that I'm brave?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I don't watch scary movies either but I'm still brave right? Now how about we snuggle for a little while then you can sleep in here" she said.

"Okay rina" I said.

A little while later Andrea came inside the room, he laid down on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry Sofia" he said and kissed my forehead.

I could see Carina giving him a glare.

"It's okay" I said.

"Can I join your cuddle time?" He asked.

"Yes, I love my siblings" I said.

"We love you too" they said.

End of flashback

Somehow I would up from my power nap with a smile on my face, this flashback really made me think about how lucky I was.

"School that tiring huh?" Carina said as she sat down on the bed.

"Sí" I said tiredly

"Did you get any homework?" She asked.

"Yeah just some English" I said.

"Do you want help?" She asked.

"I'll manage" I said.

"I'm not asking if your going to manage Sof, I'm asking if you want help. Your allowed to ask for that" she said gently.

"Maybe later I don't feel like it right now" I said.

"That's okay, how did it go?" She asked.

"Good I think, I just-" I sighed and stoped talking.

"You just what?" She asked.

"The math teacher told me to 'take my time' with the math work because it's in English and he understands that I have trouble with it- it just made me embarrassed because some of the other students in the room looked at me weirdly"

"And I know that he was just trying to be nice, but it still made me embarrassed" I said.

"I get it Bambina, you will get better tho. Maya and I will help you too" she said.

"Thanks" I said.

She went out to start dinner with Maya while I stayed in the room.

All of the sudden a lot of guilt feelings overwhelmed me.

What if they think I'm a burden?

What if they want to be alone?

What if they are talking about me?

What if they want me to get out of here?

All these thoughts running thru my brain made me let out a sob which I immediately covered up by coughing so they wouldn't notice.

I covered my mouth and pushed my head in to the pillow to quiet down my crying.

"Dinner is ready Bambina" Carina said from the kitchen.

I got my breathing back to normal and wiped away my tears before walking to the kitchen.

I put on a smile.

"I was thinking you would like to come with me to the station after school tomorrow" Maya suggested.

"Yeah sure, but you have already gone home by that time right?" I asked Carina.

"Well, I'm going to prep for a trip I'm making with some of the other OB's at the hospital. I'm going to come home late tomorrow and the day after that I'll be ok that education trip for two days" she said.

"Oh, okay" I said, starting to just push around with the food instead of eating.

"You'll be okay, Maya is staying here with you" Carina said.

"Y-yeah I'll be fine" I said.

"I'll be taking you to school tomorrow tho" Carina said.

"Okay" I said.

As Carina took me to school next morning I was really quiet.

"If you really really really don't want me to go I'm sure I can arrange something" she said.

"No no, I'm good" I said and smiled.

"Okay we'll good luck at school then" she said.

I walked in the school, I put my books in the locker and grabbed my PE clothes.

As I looked for the locker room I bumped in to someone.

"S-sorry" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm sorry" I repeated and blushed.

He muttered something and then walked off.

I sighed as I looked at my phone, two min it was until the class was starting and I still hadn't found the locker room.

I sat down in the library instead and looked at my phone.

The class had already started so it was no use anyway now.

After twenty minutes of waiting my phone started going off.

I answered the call from Carina.

"Hey" I said.

"Why did I get an email form the school saying that you haven't attended in PE?" She asked.

"I Uhm it's- i" I stoped.

"Spit it out" she said.

"I couldn't find the locker room and I didn't want to ask anyone so I'm sitting in the library instead" I blurted out.

"Bambina... you should've just asked" she said.

"I was scared" I said.

"You don't need to be scared Bambina, your brave remember?" She said.

"No" I said.

"You are brave my brave little sister, we will have to work on this okay? You need to get more comfortable around people, I'm getting paged now but please try attend in all your classes" she said.

"Yes, I'll try" I said.

The rest of the day went by slowly, still no one talking to me only people looking.

Maya waited for me in the parking lot, I walked to the car and buckled in.

"How did it go at school?" She asked.

"Apart from missing PE class because I was to afraid to ask for directions to the locker room, it went fine" I said kind of annoyed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude" I said.

"It's okay, maybe next time it'll go better" Maya said and smiled.

"Yeah, What am I going to do tomorrow? Like Carina is leaving for the trip and I don't have any school since I'm going to the therapist appointment" I said.

"First off you'll go to the appointment and when it's done you and I will go down to the station, I'm only going to be there for a while but after that we can do whatever you want" she said.

"Okay, sounds good" I said.

"Andy has been asking for you, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you again tomorrow" she said.

"She's nice, I like her" I said.

"She's an amazing friend" she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
406K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
704K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...