REVENGE

By crazywriter_8

This is a love revenge saga. Though it starts from where Vansh announced Ahana as his wife,unknown to him the... More

My Intro
The thriller revenge saga begins
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
HI GUYS!!
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N
Author's Note

THE ULTIMATE AUTHOR'S NOTE

1.6K 60 20
By crazywriter_8

Shalom guys ! So if you guys read the last part, you know that was the last part for this book. It was decided long ago by my when I started writing actually to be honest. 

Now over here, I want each and every one of you to comment what you think about my book overall. What you think about the cliff hanger. PLEASE RESPOND FOR GOD'S SAKE.

The story for this book's sequel is already ready with me. Now it's up to you . The faster you respond ,the earlier you get the next book's first chapter. I won't be updating until I get a satisfying response from y'all.

~your crazzy writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 284 47
A one shot story of sunki this book probably sucks 🙃 but it's alright their will be fluff/angst/smut(tiny bit) but that's all you need to know about...
11.2K 1K 9
A short story (SS) on Riansh. When two lovers separate and things change between them, will love bring them close again? Will love find its lost pa...
86.1K 4.8K 17
Vansh and Riddhima are in Manali .Vansh was talking to Angre on phone thinking Riddhima is sleeping while Riddhima was awake and heard everything let...
23.4K 697 19
Y/n has a troubled past, from being raised in the red room, too being a hydra test subject. Her mission is to kill the avengers, but she made the mis...