Pious but Evil

By Vacuous25

"You will eat or I will feed you? " captain Kamzan started.Yerein just looked at him,she hated the man he was... More

Verdict 1:The Hypocrite
Verdict 2: The Destiny
Verdict 3:The Interrogation
Verdict 4:The weakness
Verdict 5: The Wonder
Verdict 6:The Sarcasm
Verdict 7:The Scarf
Verdict 8:The Secret
Verdict 9:The Confusion
Verdict 10: The Desire
Verdict 11:The Scars
Verdict 12: The Lion
Verdict 13: The Torture
Verdict 14:The Doubts
Verdict 15:The Reason
Verdict 17:The Conflict
Verdict 18:The Assumption
Verdict 19: The Defeat
Verdict 20:The Impossible
Verdict 21:The Suspicion
Verdict 22: The Insanity
Verdict 23:The Storm
Verdict 24: The Glance
Verdict 25:The Unknown
Verdict 26 :The Search
Verdict 27:The Scheme
Verdict 28:The Women
Verdict 29:The Cage
Verdict 30: The Lie
Verdict 31:The Confession
Verdict 32:The Repentance
Verdict 33:The Mercy
Final Verdict : The Guilty Heart
Verdict of Love: The Death
Verdict of Love: The Proposal
Verdict of Love: The Father
Verdict of Love: The Mates

Verdict 16:The Heart

450 21 3
By Vacuous25

Rather, man, against himself, will be a witness,
-Holy Qur-an,Al-Qiyaama

(This translated verse is based from the holy Qur-an,for any enlightenment produced of this verse to your brain is a guidance from Allah but any misunderstanding about this verse is a trick from Satan and my error,and may Allah forgive me for any misrepresentations I caused on this verse)

❤❤

"Man I think the woman misses you" Max was inside Kamzan's office.After 4 days in the hospital, Kamzan finally returned to his office again.

The day he decided to take Yerein's side was the day that he recklessly went to the terrorist's nest just to prove his alliance.

"Max!!"Kamzan called Max with full warning.Although he was out from danger he still couldn't walk properly.

"It is a reverse psychology dude,I called it stop and start method"

"What kind of method is that?" Kamzan asked while raising his left eyebrow but still sitting comfortably on his chair.

"Women will start thinking about you when you stop pursuing them"Max explained the so called stop and start method.Everyday he would give Yerein a basket of fruits as instructed by his master captain.With all the untiring visit and abundance gifts no woman could not notice the feelings of a man.

"Stop your nonsense Max" The captain playfully disagreed to his buddy but deep within even just a nano second he became attentive to know the method of love.

"With all those fruits I gave her everyday it is impossible not to forgive you especially when she will know that you almost lost your limb just to find evidence for her"

"It's part of my duty Max,"Kamzan said as if what he did was not a big deal.

"What about those fruits huh?" Max inquired again trying to get some hint of Kamzan's feeling.But he could find nothing,the man was good at composing himself and on making his feelings private.

"A peace offering" Kamzan answered calmly and honestly

"And you offer your limb too,it took months for you to walk properly again"

"Don't exaggerate I can still walk,not just fast though" Kamzan stood up from his seat while Max still rooted on his seat observing every action of his captain

"Aww Kamzan look what love made you do,just to gain her heart,you are willing to sacrifice your life" Although Max teasing might sound funny,he was serious on squeezing Kamzan to know if what was the reason why Kamzan was willing to help Yerein.Aside from justice,what's the handsome captain's motive for doing it?

"It's about gaining trust okay,save your love story to yourself" Kamzan said while opening the door of his office.He could walk but not in his normal walk,sometimes when he tried to walk fast,he could feel the pain so he needed to slow down again.

"Then where are you going, the not so romantic man?"

"To interrogate someone"

"And you tell me it's not love?? it will take hours for you to reach her cell"

"Just leave me alone,and do your work"

"Okay fine,do whatever you want"Max said while letting his eyes followed the retreating figure of his buddy

💛💛💛

While Yerein was staring at the blank space she noticed that someone was walking towards her cell. She saw him,his walk was the first thing she noticed.He was struggling.

"Captain"Yerein couldn't help but observe the man entering and struggling to reach the interrogation table and when he settled down ,she sat down too but not removing her eyes from the man in front of her"I don't see Malina" Yerein noticed Malina was not with him

"we don't need Malina"Kamzan answered while devouring her questioning brown eyes.Her eyes were the most expressive thing to him.Without talking,without conveying anything,her eyes would transcend everything what she felt.At the moment Kamzan saw the eyes full of concern.

"Officer Nico is good on interrogation too" the last thing he wanted to hear was her praising the officer

"I am the leader of this case,whether you like it or not,I am your interrogator"captain Kamzan was the proof of the living quote that said it was easier to be angry than to admit you're hurt

"you could at least brought Malina to assist you"Yerein lower tone was almost unheard but not to Kamzan

"Do you think I can't handle it because of my injury?"

"I don't get it why you need to come"

"because it's my job"

"but you are not fine"

"I am fine,I didn't bring Malina,because you are going to tell me the truth"

"forget about the truth,just believe on what you see,just judge using the available evidence"Yerein wanted to be out from her dark situation but it's not in a way that someone would get hurt

"why?"

"Where did you get that wound?"

"that's none of your business"

"you are talking about the truth but you can't give me a proper and honest answer"

"Why does it concern you?"

"Just tell me"Kamzan knew that she knew something.She knew he got the wound because of her.He remembered Nico.He knew that because of Nico's mouth Yerein was putting him in the hot seat now.The table was reversed he was being interrogated instead.

"we had an operation"Kamzan paused intending to end his answer there but Yerein's eyes were still waiting for more answer,he had no choice but to continue" with shiko..your alleged husband"

"Did they ambush you?"

"it's not important"

"answer me,I can't give you the truth if you can't answer me truthfully"

"no we went there" the captain had no choice but to answer the demanding woman

"with officer Nico and Max?"

"how did..?"Kamzan attempted to ask how did she find out, although he knew who told her about their secret mission.

"stop your plan about my case" She contemplated about it for hours. When Fragya told her about his limb,she kept on thinking about him, she couldn't understand why the man needed to trade his limb to attain her freedom. To her this was wrong. She couldn't call it freedom, because freedom shouldn't be paid by sacrifices.

"well we can't do that,we already halfway to it"

"there is still time to back out"

"we are not doing it for you,we are doing it for justice"

"forget about the justice,seek justice on the other case not on this case"
Yerein said the words while pointing her right index finger on the table as if her case was written there.

"we can't do that"
But the captain already made up his mind. There was no turning back,he would not retreat anymore. He would walk forward to the dangerous lines without hesitation until he could give her the freedom or the justice according to him.

"Did you not understand that my case is complicated? if you can't think of a safe method to help, then please stop,I feel uncomfortable seeing someone suffering because of helping me"

"you want a safe method,but you deprived me of the truth that's why I went there"Kamzan's face had mixed emotions.Frustrated,angry but never wanted to lose his composure.He wanted to help for justice and remorse.He regretted it.He regretted that he became judgemental on Yerein. What Yerein didn't know just to help her, Kamzan was willing to go back again to Shiko's house just to find evidence.He was willing to risk his life for justice according to him.

"If you really want the truth I will give it to you"

"Your case will not be solved by shouting,we need a real talk here.Now Yerein I want to help but first you need to tell me the truth" Kamzan locked the main gate of the cell first signifying that he was going to talk about a serious matter.

"The truth you wanted to know and the truth that I knew are different" Yerein heartbeat ran like a cheetah however she didn't question captain Kamzan's action because when she looked at his face,it was full of seriousness and sincerity.

"Tell me the truth that you know then" Kamzan spoke calmly as if he was trying to seduce the dignified woman in front of him.

However when Kamzan said those words,she didn't see a maniac who's trying to make a move on her,she saw captain Kamzan as her hope.Without thinking she asked"Will you believe me?"

"It depends if you narrate it beautifully"

"So it depends on the narration?" she was nervous but beyond grateful.It was the first time Kamzan would listen to her story.The first time she saw this man,it came across to her mind that he could be her hope,but with what happened lately she gave up that hope.And now she felt like Allah answered her prayer.The impossible man whose powerful enough to change her maddening state was finally offering his hand.

"Maybe,maybe not"he answered while looking intensely to the woman in front of her.Their position now was different from what they used to do.He was sitting on the bottom of the bed,they were maintaining enough space.Yerein was also sitting at the bottom.Their positions were from bottom to bottom.But the distance was enough to hear each other.

After Kamzan's reassurance,she immediately confessed her true form,without blinking,with a few paused she opened her world to him"I have no husband.No human owned me.No human owned my body.No human owned my soul and heart.I am..I never married and never loved anyone,or maybe I loved them from afar and married them in my dreams.But in reality,during my conscious state,I know,I can testify that I have no husband and I have no son".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
2K 104 17
~The male character may be obsessive, possessive and psychotic. The relationship may be toxic.~ ~Previously known as 'A Game of Trust'~ "I was in the...