Home.

By StaryClxuds

Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just a little note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Just a little note! Again
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20, the final chapter! ❤︎
AHHH HOLY SH1T
Quick question

Chapter 13

4K 148 129
By StaryClxuds

Bakugo's POV

Tch stupid nerd fell asleep already. I guess he was really exhausted.

I sigh and look down at the green haired boy in my arms. I love his freckles. He's so.. precious.

Okay what the fuck brain?! Fuck off.

I carefully open the bedroom door and step in. I walk over to he bed and set Izuku down. His wavy green hair falls onto his face a bit.

I take my hand and tuck a few green locks behind his ear. God dammit Katsuki what the fuck are you doing?

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and get pulled out of my thoughts. I take the phone out and see a notification from..

Shitty hair.

I walk out of the bedroom and close the door behind me. I go to open the notification while plopping down onto the couch.

-shitty hair-

🪨: Hey bakubro! What's up man you haven't been on the group chat for a while.

💥: Tch why does it matter to you?

🪨: I'm just curious! Usually you text us a least a little.

💥: Well it's nothing. Just been sorta busy.

🪨: Cmon dude tell me the details!

💥: Fine. I met this dude mk? Nothing special.

🪨: Oh? 😏

💥: FUCK OFF I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

🪨: Well if you don't want me to think stuff like that tell me more!

💥: Oh my god shitty hair you are so annoying. Anyway if you're so persistent fine. I'm helping this boy I met and I'm letting him stay at my house. He didn't have anywhere else to go alright?

🪨: Awww look at that! Bakubro helping people!

💥: SHUT IT! I WASNT GONNA LEAVE HIM ON THE EDGE OF THE BRIDGE I'D BE AN ASSHOLE!

🪨: Lmao sure bakubro. But why was he on a bridge?

💥: No reason. Fuck off hair for brains.

🪨: Damn ok! Well I gotta run, Mina just got her coffee and we're gonna keep walking around the mall.

💥: Bye then shitty hair.

I exit out of the messages app and just scroll through social media for a little.

———————————————————————————

Izuku's POV

I bolt upright and wake up in a cold sweat.

Another nightmare.

I've been having nightmares for a long time now. Usually they're about Monoma or the others at the orphanage and I can handle those, but when I have dreams about dad.. those are the worst.

The nightmares never let me forget the things he did. Him hurting mom, his violence and abuse towards me. It's like my brain just wants me to be miserable and make me remember.

My breathing quickens and my view gets blurry from the tears that appeared in my eyes. My body is starting to shake and I feel panic and anxiety wash over me.

My hyperventilating worsens and I feel like the world is spinning, horrible thoughts cloud my mind.

It's your fault he did that stuff.

Mom could have been happy if you didn't come along.

I tug on my hair and shut my eyes tight, trying to get rid of the voices echoing in my head.

You're disgusting.

Worthless.

Stuipid.

Weird.

A freak.

Selfish.

A crybaby.

Unloveable.

I curl up and lay back down on the bed, hugging my knees to my chest. My head feels like it's pounding and my lungs feel like they can't get oxygen fast enough.

"Shut up." I mutter under my breath.

Fat.

Ugly.

Unwanted.

Idiotic.

Waste.

"Shut UP."

You ruin EVERYTHING.

You make everyone unhappy!

Everyone wishes you were gone.

Dad, Monoma, EVERYONE!

Including..

Mom and Katsuki. ~

"I said SHUT UP!" I scream and grip my hair. It feels like the walls are closing in on me and I close my eyes tighter.

My ears are ringing and my heart is pounding so hard I can feel it beating in my chest. It feels like the room is caving in on me.

"Make it stop.. please make it stop."

———————————————————————————

Katsuki's POV

I continue to scroll on social media when I hear mumbling coming from the room the nerd is in. What's going on in there?

I get up from the couch and place my phone down onto one of the cushions. I walk over to the door and place my ear up to it to hear better.

"Shut UP!" Who's he talking to?

A few seconds go by and I'm about to move away from the door when I hear him yell.

"I said SHUT UP!"

I grow more worried and swiftly open the door. I look into the room and see him curled up into a ball on the bed, his knees to his chest and he's pulling his hair. His breathing is rapid and he's shaking.

Fuck is he having a panic attack?

I make my way over to the bed and sit by him, though he doesn't seem to notice.

"Izuku?" He doesn't respond.

"Make it stop.. please make it stop." His voice sounds so in pain and my heart shatters. It breaks me to see him this upset.

"Izuku can you hear me?" I ask, he doesn't answer which I'm guessing means he can't.

I wrap and arm around his back and bring him into my lap. I take my hand and cup his cheek, which he does notice since he opens his eyes.

I wipe the tears that flood down his freckled cheeks with my thumb. He leans into my hand and continues to sob.

I hug hug him and he places his head in the crook of my neck. He stops shaking as much and he's breathing better. I rub his back with my palm and try to sooth him.

"Why?" He whispers to me, his voice sounding so full of sorrow.

"Why what Izuku?" I ask in a soft tone, something I don't do often, well I have more since Izuku's been around.

"W-why do you care for me? I d-don't understand."

He takes his head off my shoulder to look at me. I keep my arms around his waist and feel myself getting lost in his emerald eyes. They glisten so brightly even when he's sad.

"I d-don't understand why you'd care for someone so useless like me." He looks down at his lap, his voice cracks when he talks from so much crying.

"I don't really understand either, I just wanna... fuck this is really hard to say." I sigh and look away for a moment, almost like I'm trying to figure out my next words before looking back.

I take my thumb and lift his chin so his eyes meet mine.

"I just want to keep you safe alright? I don't want anyone to suffer like this old friend I had did. A-and I just have this urge to keep you safe." I explain to him as we look at each other.

His eyes take my breath away. He takes my breath away. He's so kind and caring and I just wanna...

I feel myself slowly lean in closer to his face..

I come back to my senses and back away. What that fuck was that?!

He gives me a broken smile, luckily I don't think he realized me moving closer just a second ago.

I take my hand away from under her chin and he goes to wipe his remaining tears away. He smiles up at me and I feel my heart flutter. Somethings fucking wrong with me.

"Thank you Kacchan. I really appreciate it."

That nickname again, all I can think about is him and tears start to well up in my eyes. Fucking hell Katsuki stop being a wimp!

Izuku looks at my face and sees the tears that formed before he started to look nervous.

"O-oh I'm sorry I won't call you that. I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done that!"

I shake my head no before wrapping my arms around him and bringing him into a big hug again. He yelps a little from surprise.

"No, don't be sorry. I actually kinda like the nickname alright nerd? I was only crying cause of something else.." I trail off and close my eyes. I hear him giggle a little.

"Alright Kacchan. I like the nickname too." I smile slightly and hold his hips with my hands. Ugh I don't know why this nerd makes me so happy.

He yawns a bit and brings his head to my chest to rest it there. I lay both of us down to snuggle on the bed.

My arms are wrapped around his waist and my head is on top of his messy curls. He has his head resting on my chest and his arms are in front of him.

He lazily place one of his legs on top of me and I smile. He really is a cuddly nerd.

But then again..

I don't mind cuddling either. ♡︎

———————————————————————————

Oh my gosh I'd just like to thank all of you for 200 reads!! Eek I never thought I'd get even 100 so this is amazing! I really appreciate all of your support! ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Hope you enjoyed the fluff at the end of this chapter 😌

1521 words

6/11/21 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 542 13
Despite a large age gap, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya were extremely close. Their personalities thought to clash, developed to complement each...
90.1K 2.9K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...
56.4K 1K 49
Izuku Midoriya struggled with life, to say the least, ever since he was announced quirkless,he lost everyone,everyone that he cared for.His best frie...
97.7K 4.1K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...