𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

35

243K 7.4K 19.8K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I tossed the knife into the air catching it.

Well it's a butter knife but it's still a knife.

"Do you know how to throw knives?"

Leo nodded and I smiled, "Wow Leo," I said looking out the window, "doesn't it seem like a great day to teach a person with brown hair and sunglasses on how to throw knives?"

"Okay."

What?

That was easy.

Wow.

"Really?"

He narrowed his eyes, "Only for safety reasons."

I nodded, "Of course. Why else?"

So I can look cool.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I signed up for knife throwing not boxing," I said sliding on a glove. 

I'm going to die.

"Hit me," Leo said just standing there.

I blinked at him, "What?"

"Punch me."

"Are you doing okay Lee?"

He smiled, "Just punch me."

"Kinky," I muttered.

Leo stopped what he was previously saying and looked towards me raising an eyebrow.

"Did I say that out loud?"

He nodded.

"My bad."

Sometimes I voice thoughts that should've stayed in my mind, I can't help it. It's also hard being friendly with someone you're in love with.

Lee sighed, "Just hit me Belle."

I nodded lightly punching him. He raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed, "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's fine," he assured me.

I drew my arm back punching him in the stomach, I looked at him and he seemed unfazed.

Freak.

"You're going to break your wrist if you punch like that," he said adjusting my hand and arm position.

After the did he told me to punch him again, I did and he nodded, "Better."

"I'm tired."

"It's been six minutes."

Okay?

My body is like eighty percent fat and twenty everything else.

Fifteen minutes later and a lot of me hitting Leo he decided to move on and teach me how to dodge a punch.

His fist softly hit my side and I raised an eyebrow at him, "Was I suppose to dodge that?"

He sighed, "Yes or block at least."

"Oh," I nodded getting back into position.

This time I successfully dodged the punch ducking below his arm. I should become a boxer.

As I was thinking he hit me in my head as my eyes widened and I fell to the floor.

He hit me softly but I feel this boxing tutorial needed a little drama.

His eyes widened and he kneeled next to me, "Are you okay, fuck I'm sorry."

"I have a concussion," I mumbled standing up, "Knife throwing now?"

He rolled his eyes nodding at me, "Yeah."

I grinned as he helped me up, I watched a YouTube tutorial on this the other day, so I should be a natural.

Leo went through basically telling me what to do and what not to do, I nodded along excited. He held a knife in his hand throwing it to show me.

He hit it in the middle of the target making my eyes widen, maybe I should join his job.

Once it was my turn I held it in my hand throwing it to the target.

That tutorial was a scam.

"That was good," Leo nodded.

"It was horrible no need to lie to me," I sighed.

Why do movies make this look so easy?

I held the knife again and Leo adjusted my grip on it, what if I throw it at him?

Just kidding.

But that would be a nice change of pace. I could get a movie after me like Knife Throwing Gone Wrong or something. 

I threw it again and it stuck to the target this time. I turned towards Leo, "Did you see that? I'm quitting my job and becoming a full time knife thrower. I could join the circus and all."

He nodded, "You should do that."

"You can join with me," I told him, "They could always use more clowns."

Leo's eyes narrowed at me and I gave him a innocent smile, turning and throwing another knife.

The door opened, James walked through twirling a gun in his hand. Okay.

He stopped seeing us tucking the gun away, "Hi?"

"Hi James," I smiled, "Leo's teaching me how to throw knives."

"You should've came to me," he said, "have you ever seen Divergent?"

"Yes."

"I'm like Four."

"Shit, really?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "if you stand in front of the target I'll show you."

Cool.

I went to walk in front of the target when Leo grabbed my wrist preventing me from doing so while shooting James a glare.

James checked his imaginary watch, "Well looks like I have to get going."

"Can I throw knives at you?" I asked Leo.

"No."

Loser.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I got new sunglasses," I announced to Leo.

They're very basic, but they'll go with a lot of my outfits so I of course had to buy them.

Lee smiled at me, "I like them."

"You can try them on," I said handing them shooting him a smile.

He sighed putting them on making me smile.

"Nice," I nodded, "Smile," I held up my phone and he flipped me off as I took a photo.

New profile picture.

He wrapped his hands around my waist, "Friends Lee."

He nodded, "I'm so sorry Isabelle."

He's been apologizing a lot.

Good.

"I know," I nodded, "do you want Mac and Cheese for lunch?"

I've been eating Mac and Cheese 24/7 lately, whoever made it deserves everything good in life. A true saint, they're my hero really.

Leo nodded walking into the kitchen with me.

"You should be my personal chef," I told him, "I'll pay you two dollars a day."

I'm generous.

Kevin jumped on the kitchen counter next to me dipping his paws in my water cup.

Freak.

The phone rang and I picked up answering it, "Mr.Rossi?"

"It's Isabelle," I told Katrina through the phone.

"There's a package here that I need you to sign," she told me.

"I'll be there in a minute," I told her hanging up excited knowing my dress was finally here.

I ordered it last week and payed for the fast shipping, I wasted a whole paycheck on it almost, hopefully it was worth it. 

I don't think I can return it so I'm fucked if it doesn't fit basically.

Leo looked at me confused as I walked out of the room to the elevator but didn't question me.

As I walked into the lobby Katrina smiled at me as I signed the paper receiving the package.

"Where did you go?" Lee asked as I walked back in.

I help up the white package, "My dress came," I told him.

"I'm going to see if it fits," I announced to him walking upstairs.

I slipped the dress on looking into the mirror.

A crash came from downstairs making my eyes widen. I went down stairs with my pocket knife in hand.

Today is not the day I die.

I walked into the kitchen to see Leo picking up glass and Kevin stood on the counter watching him, I sighed relieved.

"I thought someone broke in for a hot second," I said nodding.

How would someone break in through the window? Well I'm pretty sure if they can jump high enough they would succeed.

I kneeled down next to Lee helping him pick up the glass.

Leo glanced up his eyes scanning my body making me realize I still had the dress on. I narrowed my eyes, "It's a new dress, don't laugh."

"You make being just friends difficult."

"In that case," I said, "we can be acquaintances."

We wouldn't be just friends if he hadn't broken up with me.

I patted his cheek with my free hand before getting up throwing some of the glass away, I grabbed the broom sweeping the area making sure all the glass was grouped together.

Cinderella.

I would've hated to be her, me and wild mice and birds wouldn't mix.

She's one of the few princesses that were actually of age.

Princes are weirdos.

I looked over at Leo smiling as he smiled back at me.

I love him.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Chapter 35

posted:6/12/2021 9:36pm

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

Someone asked me to put photos for the glasses and outfits and if you guys like that I'll start doing it more and in other stories

Just in case, don't feel your body needs to look like any of the ones in the photos you're perfect<33

Sorry for the late update me and my friend were watching the Bryce Hall vs Austin McBroom fight then made dinner so updating slipped my mind💀

MY MC FOR MY NEXT STORY

it's not a mafia romance btw💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 7.4K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
2.1M 54.6K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
104K 2.6K 29
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
611K 13.1K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. ••••••••...