luke hughes imagines

By polkadotrry

imagines about our favorite hughes! i will try to update every tuesday and thursday! requests are open, feedb... More

welcome!
requests: closed!
best friends
luke as a boyfriend:
meet the hughes'
bad day
draft day
pool party
ruined
quarantine with the hughes
new teammate
everywhere
skating
lake house
neighbors
tik tok
game day
the cactus
the fair
tik tok (2)
pool day
the walk
the mall
the lake
rainy days
photos
trevor's sister
the team
family friends
anniversary dinner
wisdom teeth
jealousy
first date
famous
if you were a hughes sister:
cake
soulmates
sleeping
first date with luke:
cramps
clothes
pumpkin patch
the tkachuks
headaches
flashing lights
tough
official
use me (pt. 1)
use me (pt. 2)
signing day
stressed
marshmellows
if you were a hughes sister pt.2:
teasing
spying (pt. 2-teasing)
finals
snow
ice skating with luke:
new year's eve with luke:
late nights with luke:
beautiful
being in a relationship with luke:
mornings with you
curls
nicknames:
dancing
secrets
babysitting
your anniversary:
that time of the month
fighter
my love
prom night
road trips with luke:
crying
instagram:
soccer game
instagram (2):
playground
picnics with luke:
working out
injury
promises
instagram (3):
sneaking out
far away
sunsets
luke meeting your parents:
wallet
smile
video games
meant to be
hugs
pretty girl
small acts of intimacy (1):
small acts of intimacy (2):
small acts of intimacy (3):
small acts of intimacy (4):
flower
lover
doubts
falling
stargazing
when you're sick and dating luke
midday dates
movie nights with luke:
lil' update
plagiarism (!!please read!!)
draft day
long-overdue update!

romantic acts with luke:

3.1K 30 0
By polkadotrry

hey guys!! so this is something kinda different than what i've written before!

it's like i'll give a scenario then elaborating more!! hope you all like it!!💜💜

calling to make sure you've eaten

luke calling in between games and practices wasn't uncommon, and especially calling during lunch. luke had a tendency to forget to eat or take breaks. unfortunately, he tended to bring this habit everywhere with him. luckily, you had paid mind to the habit, and made sure to check in on him everyday, especially if you weren't with him all the time.

"hey baby," luke spoke into the phone after picking it up.

"hi lukey!" you exclaimed excitedly. "how's everything?"

"good, but tiring. i miss you," he huffed out, still with a smile.

"miss you too, tell everyone i say ''hey.'" you replied.

"have you eaten today?"

luke was nodding off silently to a teammate who had asked him a quick question. "hm?" he laughed a light one.

"oh, yes i have. have you, darling?"

"i have, i have, no worries," you assured him.

"drinking water?"

"just got a new bottle," luke smiled. "alright well," he trailed off disappointingly, "i hate this part but, they're calling me now. i'll call you when the games over. love you, baby."

you hummed, "okay, love you lukey. and good luck!" you giggled before hanging up.

"y/n?" one of luke's friends asked when he hung up, looking to the phone.

"yep," luke smiled. "she says 'hi'."

wearing/borrowing clothes

"hey, y/n, have you seen my—?" luke stopped short in his tracks, barely through the doorway. he smiled at the sight of you, a pint of ice cream sitting on the table in front of you, an open book in your lap and a spoon in your mouth.

"what was that, babe?" you hummed.

he eyed your figure, clad in his blue sweatshirt, before shaking his head. upon realizing you weren't looking at him, he breathed out a laugh.

"nevermind." you hummed again, glancing up to him before smiling softly at him.

••••••

"hey, love?" luke hollered from within the depths of the closet.

"yeah?" you shouted back, applying some lip gloss as you looked into the bathroom mirror.

"does this work with my outfit?"

you laughed before walking over to him. you smiled at him: he was holding a baseball cap in one hand, your beanie fitted on his head.

"i like the beanie," you agreed.

he glanced up with a smile, setting the baseball cap down.

"me too."

zipping up/ unzipping

luke was waiting in the living room for you. it was almost routine, that whenever the two of you went out together, he'd wait to see your final look, and god he loved the reveal every time. this time, however, was one of the first times you were doing everything on your own, with none of your friends to assist you.

"lukey?" you yelled softly.

luke's head perked up, and he slipped his phone into the pockets of his dress pants before making his way to the closed bedroom door.

"yes, love?"

you opened the door, stepping towards him slowly. luke was awestruck, mouth agape and eyes wide. you were absolutely stunning, from every and all angles, and luke swore his heart leapt into his throat.

"luke?" you repeated, waving a hand in front of his face.

it had just occurred to him that you had been talking and he had completely tuned your voice out, too taken up by the sight in front of him.

"sorry, what?" he asked, finally looking at you.

"can you zip me up?" you asked again, softly. you turned around, gesturing to your zipper. luke smiled, fingertips softly grazing the lower portion of your back, before softly gripping the zipper. the fingertips of his left hand ran up your spine, his right hand with the zipper following along. he left a small kiss on your shoulder and you went straight back into the bedroom to get the remaining accessories for your outfit.

putting jewelry on for each other

after you chose a few rings, you walked back over to luke with a necklace in hand. you placed both ends in his hands with a hopeful smile before spinning around, making sure your hair was not in the way. luke clipped both ends and let the jewelry dangle off your neck. He left another kiss on your shoulder before you intertwined your hands.

remembering coffee/tea orders verbatim

"go find us a booth," luke whispered in your ear, hand on the small of your back as he gave you a nudge, and the two of you separated into two different directions, you towards the seats and him towards the line to the barista.

"hi, how're you?" the barista greeted.

luke returned a smile, "i'm good, how're you?"

"i'm good, what can i get you today?"

"can I get a hot chamomile tea with some lemon...?"

"size?"

"uh, medium please."

the barista, sophia, nodded. "anything else?"

"yeah um, a medium honey cream latte? not too heavy on the creamer?"

"got it. will that be all for you today?"

"yes i think so," luke replied, handing her his credit card before moving to the counter to pick up the drinks.

when he had both, he made his way over to you, who found a booth by a window.

"hey, love," luke trailed excitedly, placing the mugs down softly. "i got your favorite."

"light on the cream?"

luke sat down across from you. "light on the cream," he repeated with a smile.

dancing in the kitchen

a quick trip to the kitchen for some toast had started a mini concert by the sink and in front of the dishes. luke was clad in a pair of sweats, white socks helping him slide on the cool tiled floor, his pink hoodie fresh on his torso.

the speakers were playing a playlist of his favorites, which also consisted of your favorites, because you had introduced him to several new artists and genres. song after song came on, distracting him from the opening and closing of the front door.

hearing the commotion from the cooking room, you left your bags by the door, going upstairs to change into some comfy clothes and finding your boyfriend rocking out to some of taylor swift's songs.

you giggled from the doorway, and he spun around to look at you, lowering the large metal spoon away from his mouth.

"hi," you laughed again.

"hi" he panted.

"what,," you took a sip of water. "are you doing?"

"dancing in the kitchen, obviously." you nodded, drinking your water again with a smile.

"care to join me?" you set the cup down with raised eyebrows. "luke..."

ariana grande started ringing through the speakers, and the spoon went back up to his mouth as he started singing his heart out.

"c'mon y/n...." he smirked. "you know you want to," he held his hand out.

you rolled your eyes playfully before extending your arm, accepting his hand.

"fine..."

luke grinned in victory, singing louder again, and you joined him, twirling him around as he did the same for you, toast long forgotten in the toaster oven.

wc: 1205
have a great day/night!!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 667 60
As the title says it, this is an imagine book with the Hughes brothers + a few additional players. THERE IS NO SMUT! ON HOLD Started: 12/06/23 Edited...
6.8K 106 10
"it's you and me, there's nothing like this, miss americana and the heart break prince"
12.5K 228 8
"Can you love him again?" "If I can trust him" ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆ A American Hockey player and a American figure...