Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... Еще

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)

4.6K 86 14
fuckboy_cagayo

Leigh

Jade and I have been married for almost ten years and in that time, we've have only two kids, Lee-Arin and Autumn, 7 and 3. We've always talked about having a big family with at least 5 kids, but due to our busy schedules, we barely had time to make that happen.

And when we try, we're interrupted.

The kids are with my parents now, so we have the whole house to ourselves for a few hours.

While we're laid up in bed, watching some late-night throwbacks, all I keep thinking about is feeling her walls around me again. It's been nearly a year, but the many chances we had that got ruined just made it harder on me.

Pun intended.

"Babe?" She says. "Yeah?" She looks up at me with a quirked brow. "You okay?" She asks and I nod, "I'm good, just... frustrated." She sits up and looks down at me, "In what kinda way?" Her tone had dropped some and I smirk.

"You know what I mean." She hums then kisses me slowly. I automatically kiss back, guiding her to get on top of me. She straddles me, heat pressed on my growing arousal.

It gradually gets more and more heated until she takes off my shirt I let her wear, exposing her braless chest. I raise an eyebrow at my beautiful wife and lick my lips, "Top or bottom?"

She lays down on top me and begins kissing my neck. I shiver and let out an unsteady breath. I shamelessly put my hands on her ass, kneading it as she moans against my skin.

I hold her to me as I grind against her, making her gasp and follow my movements with her hips. "Mmm," she hums before sucking on that sensitive spot that makes me gasp.

"The kids are gonna be gone for a while... how about we take this to the laundry room?" She giggles hotly and sits up, and I follow suit, loving the sight of her breasts in my face.

"That's how Autumn was conceived. I came like three times. Surprised you didn't have triplets." She giggles again, "That's not how that works. So, how about that laundry room?"

I pretend to think then took hold of her thighs before standing up. She instantly wraps me in her body and attacks my lips with fever. "Damn... I'm guessing you missed me too," I say in between kisses. She nods, running her right hand through my hair.

"Something like that."

"Something like that?" I question as I carry her towards the laundry room. She nods, moving her lips back to my neck. "Well, since you missed me and I missed you, I think we're overdue for a day of nonstop loving."

We get to the laundry room, where clothes were being washed and were almost done. To kill the time until I have to move them to the dryer, I push the short woman against the wall before attacking her lips.

While I did that, I shimmy out of my bottoms, causing my stiff member to brush against her. She moans then breaks the kiss breathlessly. Saying nothing, she reaches between us and moves her shorts' leg to the side, exposing her nudity.

I run my tip over her a few times, getting it nice and wet, before easing it into her. She arches up with a yelp and I pause. She shakes her head frantically, "No, don't stop. I'm okay. Take me," she says hotly.

Say less.

I push until half of me was inside of her soaked passage. "Ah, fuck," I hiss, closing my eyes. "Damn, I forgot how good you feel."

"D-Deeper," she whimpers and I continue until I'm as deep as she goes. I had to stop again because damn. I could hear the light squelching below us as the washing machine rattled slightly.

I take her bottom lip in my teeth and she holds onto me, rolling her hips as I angle mine to hit her spot.

"Oh, fuck!" She whimpers, hugging my neck as I feel her dripping walls choke me. I smirk to myself since I know she's already close.

She tightens her grip around me, trembling hard as she throws her head back on the wall and let out a loud moan. "Shit... shit," falls from her mouth repeatedly as I continue to grind inside of her.

"Oh, god, don't stop."

"Who said I was gonna?" I say more than ask. She opens her eyes to look at me; damn, she's so sexy post-orgasm.

I didn't realize the clothes were done until I noticed how I could only hear her breathing.

"Ready to make another baby?" I ask her and she bites her lip with a nod. I then carry her over to the dryer and she leans back on her elbows. First, I take off the remaining material that covers my snack.

I toss them somewhere then kiss the insides of her thighs. She caresses my hair as I tease her a bit. I see that some of her juices had gotten on her inner thigh and I lick it up.

"Mm, sweet as always," I say before standing up and sharing her faint taste her. When I slipped my tongue in her mouth, she sucks on it, moaning softly at her flavor.

I break from her to load the dryer and turn it on for 45 minutes. More than enough time to make her a mess.

It shakes soundly, and the only thing on my mind is 'give her a baby'. I know she wants another one too or else we wouldn't be in here doing what we're doing.

I look up to she her legs where wide, showing her delicate and delicious paradise. Her eyes where shut as her hips rotate against the machine. I watch in awe as my, once innocent, wife gets herself off on the appliance.

"Ahh," she moans, opening her blown out eyes. She looks down at me and throws a leg over my shoulder.

Receiving the invitation, I grab her round ass and put my face close to her core. I pull her hood back with my thumb, exposing her juicy nub. I lean in and went straight to eating her like I was starving.

Which to an extent, I am.

"Oh, yes," she moans as her hand tangles in my hair, pulling at the dark strands. She begins grinding on my face a little faster, moaning my name like a prayer.

I slip my tongue into her, making her gasp and hold me in place. I could tell she was close, so I stop to her dismay.

I stand straight with her leg still on my shoulder then lean in for a heated kiss. "Mm, sweet," I comment and she nods. "All for you. Now, give me another baby," she husks.

Without a second thought, I guide my member into her entrance.

I stop shortly because the vibrations where overwhelming, but I slowly fill her up, making her giggle in pleasure. "Faster, Daddy. Please, don't hold back. It's been too long," she pants.

I thrust harder instead, making her whine.

I reach between us to collect her arousal before my thumb massages her hidden button. "Yes! Oh god, that feels so good!" I smirk and bury my face in her neck, inhaling her sweet, flowery scent.

"I love you! Oh, my god! I love you!" She meets my thrusts frantically, moaning loudly. "I love you back, baby," I say, dragging my hips to bring her more pleasure. "Yes, Daddy! Give me all of it!" She then starts clenching around me, making my thrusts uneven.

"You like this dick?"

"Fuck! I love it!"

"You feel so fucking good, baby," she lets out a moan in response. I ground my hips into her and her eyes roll to the back of her head. I go faster, staving off my own high as hers grow closer.

Her hands go to my back and her nails dig into my sweaty flesh. I push her against the machine before going beast; just how she likes it.

She holds onto me for dear life as she cums hard on me, drowning my dick in her womanhood. "Oh, fuck! Oh my g-! Yes!" She screams in pleasure, on the verge of euphoric tears.

I pull out and bring her down to her feet. She turns around and backs her ass against me while looking at me with a heated gaze. I waste no time reentering her; as soon as I'm in, I resume my tempo, making her scream my name.

"Damn, baby," I furrow my eyebrows as I feel myself grow closer and closer. I'm throbbing and twitching like crazy and having her contract around me like a vice.

"Don't stop," she whines. Gathering the rest of my willpower, I piston in and out of her, giving her glorious ass a smack. I then take a fistful of her hair and tug it back until my front was against her.

"You want my cum, baby?" She nods, looking up at me in titillated submission. "Words, baby."

"Y-Yes, Daddy. Cum in me," she says softly. I wrap my arm around her neck while my other one went down to play with her clit. She shivers against me and turns her head to kiss me sloppily.

I pleasure her faster and harder, "FUCK!" She screams, throwing it back on me with soundly smacks and wet, lewd noises.

"I'm close."

"Me, too, baby. Fuck," I moan shakily.

I hold onto her hip as I climb up to my peak. "Oh, shit, baby. Shit," I say redundantly as my body tensed and I release every bit of my seed into her with a loud groan.

"Yeeeees!" She sighs and collapses on top of the dryer. After I calm down, pull out and a drop falls onto the floor.

Goddamn.

Knowing her little self is worn out, I pick her up bridal style and carry her upstairs for a cuddle session.

"Babe?" She says when we pass the threshold. "Yes, love?" She looks up at me with a relaxed smile, "We needed that." I chuckle and lie her down on her side carefully.

I follow after her and she immediately curls into me. "Hey, Leigh?"

"Mhm?" She looks up at me and pecks my lips sweetly. "Guess what?"

"What?" I put my hand behind my head, feeling completely relaxed. She gets this mischievous look on her face and I raise a brow. "What?" I ask again.

She then gets close to my ear like she's about to tell me a secret. "I'm already pregnant."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

326K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love :)

Фанфик

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...