an old cringy fanfic (don't r...

Autorstwa EveryTetration

Edit Jan/23/2023: I hate this book... Więcej

"Eggs?" Part 1
"CHRIS!?" Part 2
"I forgive you...." Part 3
THANK YOU!!!
"Oh hi Glitchtrap ._." Part 4
"Dress Up" Part 5
"Earth-Concussions" Part 6 (Cursing)
My OTHER book.
✨Discord Server!!! ✨
Part 7 "AFTON!?"
1K VIEWS!
My OCs
"Don't hurt yourself" Part 8
Suggestions
Michael X Bathroom (Joke)
"The Bar" Part 10
"Amusement Park" Part 11
smut..?
I'm done.
... please read!

Snowstorm (Suggestion)

871 13 58
Autorstwa EveryTetration

Suggested by Pommyrose

7:13 AM, Friday, December, 24, 2021

Ennard was always the early worm,

so Mike had to deal with this every morning.

Ennard: "Eggs.     Eggs.        Eeeeeeeeggssss       EEEEGGGGGGS"

Michael: "What!?"

Ennard: "Get up!"

Michael: "It's 7AM! I just got home from work, BIIIIIITCH."

So this happened, every morning.

4 Hours Later...

Everyone was gathered in the living room for *insert quality family time UnU*

Elizabeth: "Mikey, what are you gonna get Chris?"

Chris had recently been obsessed with Undertale, and had always been with plushies. So Mike was getting Chris a King Asgore AND a Papyrus plushie. (Totally not my favorite characters--)

Ennard was sitting in the vents right above, staring at Mike. (we got a simp)

Ennard was interested in this Christmas thing. And tey were talking about gifts.

Ennard wanted to get a gift for Mike. 

So Ennard went to grab his illusion disk and put it in and went to the magical land of WaLmArT

Ennard couldn't decide what to get Michael.

Michael always wanted a bigger bike to go on rides with the family so-- his old bike was worn out from being used when he was 15. He used to use it to run away. (and failed)

Ennard got Mike a bike.

Ennard looked at his phone to see what time it was, he had spent hours trying to find a gift for Michael.

This didn't help.

Ennard had never been in a snowstorm before!

Ennard was frightened, and was running to get home. But the nearest Walmart was hours away from their big private property, and he didn't make it by the time the snow was to his chin. (5'9")

Ennard was cold and scared, he tried to move but he couldn't budge. The only thing he could do was fall and try to crawl home, which worked until he got hypothermia. 

2:54 PM

Michael didn't know where Ennard was. For all Mike knew, he would be off buying exotic butters.

What scared him even more is that the snow was 7 feet high now.

Mike had to go on the epic search of the century for burnt spaghetti.

Michael got in his car.

And sped.

He soon found a crater in some snow that looked like someone had been there.

Where he found Ennard curled in a ball.

Michael was so stressed at this point he had icy tears falling down his face.

Michael put Ennard in his car and blasted the heat until Ennard wasn't purple anymore and was his normal tan color.

Michael finally made it home and put Ennard on the bed.

Michael climbed on too and he cuddled him for a little.

5:20 PM

Ennard opened his eyes to see Michael cuddling him.

Ennard's cheeks turned red.

And Ennard gave him a little peck on the lips, in which Mike woke up.

Mike smiled.

Ennard realized something. He didn't have the gift.

With the gift...

*cricket noises*

UwU

Ennard: "Where's the gift!?"

Michael: "What gift..?"

Ennard: "The gift I got for you."

Michael: "It's fine as long as you're safe and sound."

Ennard grinned.

Ennard and Mike went to the living room and the whole family enjoyed hot cocoa while watching Christmas Chronicles 2.

the eeeeend 

Thank you Pommyrose for suggesting this chapter! This was actually fun to make. Sorry for any mistakes.

If you have suggestions, go here ------->  https://www.wattpad.com/1075815857-i-love-you-michael-x-ennard-suggestions

If you don't, forget everything I just said

605 Words.

ARR

(All Rights Reserved)

Now, enjoy this happy snowman.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

189K 4K 22
The sequel to 'Field Trip To Japan'. Four years later after the field trip to Japan, in Marinette and Adrien's senior year, Ms. Bustier decides to ta...
11.1K 390 16
I'm sorry, I just had to... Also, I can actually write, I just made it bad because of an 'inside joke'.
10.9K 289 7
Reiner and Bertholdt have a nice life together, until a accident causes Bertholdt to lose his memory.... Will Reiner be able to show his love for him...
37.4K 869 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...