๐’๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’ || ๐๐€๏ฟฝ...

By dropdeaddabi

"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ." Y/N never expected to be put in a situation... More

one night stand.
Transparent
We do it the best
Bad Blood
Save Your Tears
As It Was
Jar Of Hearts
Wild Flower
Glimpse of Us

Kiri doesn't know.

3.3K 80 260
By dropdeaddabi

NOTE: THIS IS IN A COLLEGE SETTING! SO EVERY CHARACTER IS +18.

Song for this one-shot; Scotty Doesn't Know by Lustra

Your window slid open, the curtains now being moved to the side and allowing the sun light into your once dark room. You opened your eyes, looking over to see Katsuki stepping onto your carpeted floor, he wore a black tank top with light grey sweatpants, from the quick glance of his shoes you could see he was wearing white shoes. But that didn't matter, they were all about to be taken off anyways.

Just as the thought was processing through your brain, Katsuki started to take his tank top off, dropping it to the floor as he crawled onto your bed.

"Good morning," He murmured, you could tell he just woke up. He probably had his van up front, the same van that he converted to his home. Your mind focused back on Katsuki, who pulled the blanket down your body, his warm hands now running up your bare thigh. "You listen so well," he added, looking down at the big t-shirt you were wearing- his t shirt. You let out a little whine, just his touch making your clit throb. His hand crept up to your underwear, revealing the wet spot that started to form in your panties.

Katsuki chuckled, "Already wet for me?"

Katsuki lightly spread your legs, his hand trailing down your thigh, moving your panties to the side. You started to squirm underneath him, the anticipation getting the best of you. "You better keep quiet, your brother is still home." he dipped his head down, his tongue swirling around your clit. You bit your lip, holding back the moan. He continued to move his tongue around, before sucking your clit. You let out a quiet gasp, his finger now down at your hole. Your hips started to grind down on his face, hoping the quiet pled would get him to stop teasing you.

You opened your mouth, you were about to speak until you heard a knock at your door. Looking down at Katsuki you could see his eyebrow raise. He stuck his finger in, curling them-- his tongue working faster as you tried to scoot back. But his free hand wrapped around your thigh, holding you in place.

"I'm going out, do you need anything?" your brother called out,

You took a shaky breath in, "No!" you called out, Katsuki inserted another finger into you, moving them in and out. He pulled his fingers out, looking down at his wet fingers before placing them in his mouth, sucking the juices off of them. He brought his head back down, blowing lightly on your clit, the cool air making your legs close on him. His tongue started to move around your clit again, his tip of his tongue pressing directly on it before flicking it up and down slowly. Your fingers curled around your sheets, biting your lip harshly trying to stop yourself from speaking.

Then you heard the front door shut, Katsuki pulled away his arm that was still secured around your thigh now pushing you onto your stomach. His fingers linked into your underwear, pulling them down. His big hands grabbed your hips, pulling you back so you were now on your knees so he could pull them the rest of the way down. You could hear him undoing his belt. Grabbing your pillow, you hid your face in it; it was a little embarrassing having your ass up for the short time.

You could feel his tip press to you, he moved his tip down, getting it as wet as he could before finding your entrance. You were preparing yourself, waiting for him to move but he didn't.

"You want it? Take it. " he smirked, his hand placing its self on your lower back, he pushed you down lower. You could feel your face burn, digging your face deeper into your pillow as you started to push yourself back. Katsuki was thick, you could feel his dick start to stretch your walls the more you moved your hips back and forth. You couldn't help but moan into your pillow.

The way your ass shook as you moved your hips back nearly made Katsuki lose it. His hands grabbed your hips keeping you in place as he pulled back before ramming himself back forward. He let out a groan, moving his hips back and forth. He loved the way your pussy tightened around his dick, and the moans you made only made it better. He was looking down at you, his nails lightly digging into your skin, the way your ass jiggled every time his hips slammed into them. He couldn't get enough of you, and he knew you felt the same way about him.

He watched as your head turned , revealing your face. Your eyes were squeezed shut, mouth open as you let out moans. It was like ecstasy.

You could feel Katsuki start to slow down, you looked back to see him now leaning over you, his arm reaching to under your mattress. He then pulled out a small vibrator, he held it in his hand turning it on. The sound of the vibrator was dull compared to the moans you were letting out, Katsuki went right back to pounding into you, his dick hitting your walls. The pain that came with it only gave you more pleasure.

You could feel yourself about to cum, until your phone started to ring. Your eyes shot opened, realizing who was calling. Your boyfriend, Eijiro. You glanced back at Katsuki, a smirk clear as day on his face. The look he gave you clearly was, 'I'm not stopping.'

You bit your lip, debating on putting your phone on silent until Katsuki reached up and hit the green button. Your eyes widened, bringing the phone up to your ear.

"Good morning baby! How did you sleep?" Eijiro asked sweetly. You could tell by the sound of his voice that he's been up for hours, which he usually did. He always woke up early to work out,

"Good morning baby! I slept greeeaaatt," you started to stutter as you felt the vibrator press against your sensitive clit. Katsuki continued to thrust forward,

"Greeaaattt? Well that's good! Are you still able to go to Katsuki's concert today? He said he's going to be singing a new song today, I'm so pumped to hear it!"

You took a deep breath in, trying move your hips to get the vibrator off of your clit, but it was no use. Katsuki knew what you were trying to do, and there was nothing to stop it.

"Yes! Yes! I'll meet you before the show! I love you!" You said quickly, ending the call you dropped the phone down onto the bed as you glared back at Katsuki. His free hand reached forward, grabbing your hair and pulling it back. "Hah~ ahhh~" you moaned out, you could feel your walls tighten around him, he twisted the vibrator on high.

"Cum for me baby~" he groaned. You let out another whine, cumming hard onto Katsuki's dick. You reached down, grabbing the vibrator from Katsuki, still holding it onto your clit. You continued to let out messy moans, your body was feeling so hot as he gripped your hips tighter. You could feel yourself cumming again as Katsuki released into you. He continued to thrust his hips forward, but it was more sloppy. He pulled out after he came down from his high.

He was panting as he moved his legs so you could let yours down. His hand grabbed your hair again, turning your head to the side before he kissed you messily, his lips trailing from your lips to your back. His fingers were lightly rubbing your lower back, relaxing your muscles. You knew he wouldn't stay long after, especially since he had his concert later that day.

"Come on, let's go shower. We have a big day ahead of us," he whispered, his hand slapped down on your bare ass, making you whine.

"Hey baby! Did you walk? I could've picked you up," Kirishima stated, his fingers lacing around yours. You smiled at him, leaning on his arm as you two walked towards the stage,

"It's such a nice day out, plus it's only ten minutes from my house." you told him, leaning up and kissing his cheek. You decided to wear light blue shorts, with a plain white tee to go with it and your converse. It was perfect for the weather today, it was sunny but not too hot out. Thankfully, because usually it felt like you were melting even looking out your window most days.

"Come on, we need to get good spots!" Eijiro smiled at you, he still had a blush on his face from the kiss he received from you. This was why you liked Eijiro so much, he was everything you weren't. He was honest, kind, strong and so caring. He always made sure to drop you off at the front door, and even brought your mother flowers when you finally brought him to meet her. Eijiro was everything you wanted to be. You could feel guilt start to form in your mind once you seen Katsuki on the stage. He was tuning his guitar, strumming it every now and then. I'm such a horrible person. You thought, looking at Kirishima who was now waving at Bakugou, the biggest smile on his face. He was so proud of Katsuki, he was there every step of the way and even helped him write a few songs and get him gigs.

How could we be so cruel? You thought, feeling your eyes start to water a bit.

"Here, get in front of me, I need to make sure you're safe." I need to end this. You thought, now looking up at Katsuki who was giving you the same smirk from earlier. You watched as the rest of his bandmates got on the stage, you could feel everyone start to crowd up beside you, Kirishima and you saying hey to a few of his mutual friends you had with Katsuki.

Katsuki walked up to the the mic, his guitar in his hands as he spoke, "This is the new song I came up with, I hope you all like it." He stated.

"hhheeeeeeeyyyy!' He sung out, his fingers strumming against the guitar string, "Kiri doesn't know that Y/N and Me, do it in my van every Sunday!" You felt your stomach drop, Eijiro's fingers started to loosen around yours as he Katsuki continued the lyrics

"Oh, Kiri doesn't know, Kiri doesn't know, Kiri doesn't know!" You could feel Eijiro take a step back, but you couldn't bring yourself to turn around. You could feel all of your friends turn to look at you, the shock on their faces soon turned to disgust as they turned to follow Kirishima. One of them bumped into you, nearly making you fall. You could feel your knees go weak, glaring up at Bakugou before you turned around to chase after Kirishima.

It was hard, pushing through everyone in the crowd but you could still see Kirishima's bright red hair in front of you. You called out his name, finally getting through the crowd but Kirishima was already in his car, starting it up.

"Eijiro, Eijiro wait!" You cried out, "Please, stop! Talk to me!"

But he didn't, he reversed the car out, before driving off. You continued to cry, dropping down on the cement as you continued to sob into your hand.

End.

unless you want more?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 108 19
Bakugou X male reader Y/N, a close friend of Katsuki made it his goal to be the number two hero, he never had a genuine reason. He just wanted to be...
3K 150 15
๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๐™œ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง Your life changed completly when you met Katsuki Bakugou. And by changed, it was ruined. Torn apart when you found...
268K 7.1K 34
โš ๏ธThis story contains smut and s3lf h@rm.โš ๏ธ I do not own any characters in this story, only the writing is mine. You are a first year in UA high shoo...
1.1M 43.3K 41
you're now chatting with a random stranger. say hi! you both like heroes. stranger: hey you: hey. i want friendship not dick. stranger: fuckhead str...