๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

By slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ More

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

24.6K 655 490
By slxtty-kenma

Tuesday 1:00 pm

The day was coming to an end sooner than you expected yet you weren't really complaining. The need to get home and sleep the day away was clawing at your energy as your body became a walking corpse through the time spent at Karasuno.

Soon enough lunch break came giving you the perfect opportunity to head towards the library and get the homework given to you early today done.

When you were first attending Karasuno you found your designated lunch break to be quite useless since you didn't have anyone to talk to nor did you have anything to do and going to the cafeteria was always a big no for you.

The loud laughs of your peers as they sat with their friends enjoying their break was quite a burden. What made it worse were the ones who acted like children, running and playing throughout the crowded area as if they were 5 year olds in 18 year old bodies.

One you arrived to the library the quiet atmosphere lured you into a sense of calmness as the smell of vanilla and biblichor invaded your nostrils.

Taking the seat farthest towards the back you calmly placed your belongs on top of the able before searching through your bag for your needed materials. It didn't take long before you found them and began indulging yourself with your work. Which is exactly how you spent your entire lunch break solving problems and answer questions, not breaking concentration for a moment.

You weren't surprised when the bell rang notifying the students and teachers that lunch break was over and last lecture was in its course of taking over.

With swift movement you gathered up your scattered belongings and packed them away within your school bag. Exiting the library you proceeded towards your last lecture.

Which you were slightly dreading.

Although you meant to be all about school and focus on your goals, life had other plans when they purposely put Tsukishima within the same classroom as you.

Whenever you were in Physics you couldn't stop your eyes from roaming over towards the blonde that sat with his head back and legs spread as his headphones covered his ears blasting whatever song he found suited his mood best.

The sight alone caused a dampness to pour between your thighs. Tsukishima never failed to amuse you, even without trying his simplest actions could turn you on instantly.

Once arriving at the class you took your seat while preparing what you would need to get through the lecture. Although you tried to convince yourself that you weren't looking for him you couldn't help but notice that he wasn't in his seat making you slightly worry a bit.

But it all washed away when he came trudging through the door with his bag hanging off one shoulder and his usual scowl decorating his angel like features.

You couldn't help the way your eyes followed his every movement. The nonchalant aura that surrounded him as he walked through the classroom drew you in like a spell and you were sure that everyone else felt the same as they too also couldn't stop their eyes from being drawn towards the male.

Soon after the teacher walked through the door with her usually greeting as the class followed suit.

Although you tried to focus you once again found yourself Interested in the blonde who sat a few desk away from you.

Maybe it was the way the sun rays beamed down on his face as his eyes laid shut while he indulged in the heat waves that were shinning on him. Or maybe the way his skin gleamed like sparkles even in the daytime.

But you sure as hell found yourself enchanted by his presence and as much as you wanted to just strictly pay attention to the lesson you knew that task would be a hard one to complete and eventually gave up in trying to succeed.

"Students before class ends I have an announcement to make," the booming voice of Ms.Nakamoto silenced the students as they all zoned in on the announcement she prepared to give.

It was exactly 6 minutes before class ends and all the students had already packed their belongings ready to sprint out the school doors as euphoria engulfed them from head to toe, eager to start a exciting afternoon with their friends and enjoy the rest of the day until night approached where they would have to head home and complete the same routine as the following day.

"We will be having a project due in a few weeks and I have assigned you partners, now the projects topic is on this weeks lesson. I expect you all to focus on the structure of matter and the interactions between the fundamental component of the universe you will come together in your pairs to bring together and explain all such disparate phenomena."

As the words fell from her lips the class groaned in agony as she then began to name off chosen pairs she had picked. Whistle you tried to be on the bright side the problem was that you didn't really have any friends besides tadashi and you weren't really looking to making any at the moment.

Another big problem was whether you'd receive Tsukishima as a partner. Although the chances were unlikely it was never low. They're was a 1/30 ratio that you could receive him as a partner.

You weren't really keen on being partners with the same guy you wish was balls deep in you every moment of the day. The thought alone caused a sense of awkwardness to wash over you.

What exactly would you say to him knowing that at night you wanted nothing but him. It was a bit weird having to conversant with someone you were having sexual thoughts on but you also believed in math and that if the odds were in your favor you'd get stuck with someone who just uses you for answers

Right?

Nope

The world has never been fair

And the damn odds were NEVER in your favor

"Lastly Y/n you and tsukishima will both be partners." Ms. Nakamoto's voice as she hastily paced back towards her desk intending to get in her last words. People say you never truly understand what one means until you've experienced it for yourself,

And you sure as hell were experiencing it right now.

You felt as if your heart had plummeted from your chest and fell from your body as if it ascended into another universe leaving nothing by a sitting lifeless corpse. Just as you were about to speak up the dismissal bell rung signally the end of the school day.

"Alright class be sure to work hard with your partners the project is due in two weeks."

The sentences replayed themselves within your mind like a broken record and each time you heard it the feeling of your stomach dropped also repeated itself. Although you wanted to move, your body was stuck to its chair as your mouth slightly hung open with widened eyes.

Denial
It wasn't an emotion you were use to feeling. The attempt to cope or rationalize behaviors in one way or another. Failing to acknowledge the truth or your true emotions and masking them with the simple word,

No

Although the word seems like a slow burn it actually had a lot of power and can be used in many ways. The emotion is used as a defense mechanism to block the human mind from accepting the feelings of traumatic experiences or overwhelming situations that one can not handle so they simply deny that the action ever happened.

And even though your situation wasn't one as big as others you could stop the feelings from crawling up your throat. You were in absolute denial that those words left the teacher's mouth. Many wouldn't see why you were being irrational but they didn't know what you did.

Only you knew the consequences of working with Tsukishima yet were you willing to face them was the question that clogged your mind.

You could feel a presence behind you but you could barely react as your body continued to stay still. The thumping of your heart never ceased as the hairs on your neck swiftly stood up when the sensation of cool air hit it.

Swiftly bending down to be mouth to ear level with you tsukishima spoke in a low tone as he said his final sentence before sending you a cocky goodbye as the familiar grin you grew to adore never dissolved from his lips.
Leaving you star-struck as the remains of his minting breath invaded your nostrils and goosebumps rising upon your clothed skin.

If you weren't freaking out before you we're definitely freaking out now as Tsukishima's last words caused freak storms to explode within your plagued mind,

"Might want to put that shy personality away while around me...
who knows what I might do, I mean it's just me and you...alone"

"Well Fuck"

A/N: this is exactly how I wanted to end last chapter but I didn't want to make it long so here's another chapter. Also I am not in Physics as you can tell by my age so sorry if what I said doesn't make sense😕

Vote!! And thank you lovely's for 1k reads❤️💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
77.3K 2.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...
2.6K 98 15
๐ŸŽง: ๏ผ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŸ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŒ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜•...