Taming The Female Player

由 jezzabelle50

*CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC/MATURE CONTENTS* (EXPLICIT & Slight gory NSFW including Rough & Forced sexual acts, P... 更多

Prologue/Description
Snydersville Assholes
Female Assholes
Life of a Johnson
Seducing Mr.Lee
Trents Pov
Football
Bowling Alley Party
A day at the quarry
Long night
2 brothers, 2 holes
School Shenanigans
Trents Plan
Pre-Celebration
My goddess
Before school
After school
At the fair
Memories
Trent and Xander
Dinner with Guests
Trents school thoughts
Lost Bridge
Crazy Trent
BFF
Greg Opens Up
Belong To
Ground Rules
3 months later
Ending & Beginning
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Father & Daughter Moment

1.6K 59 7
由 jezzabelle50

•Jezzabelle Johnson•

"Sweetie, why aren't you eating your food? I made sure to cook it the way you liked" My dad says gesturing me to the dinner plate in front of me.

I wanted to answer but somehow my body and mind was feeling numb. I couldn't even feel anything when I woke up this morning with blood dripping down my body and I didn't even have the energy to stop Trent from showering with me and patching up my cuts all over my chest afterwards in the bathroom connected to my bedroom at the meet up spot.

The same bedroom he used my body like a rag doll in the whole night till the sun was beginning to rise and he finally knocked out with sweat and blood all over his body. I knew I was gonna have to burn the bedsheets after that night but right now I'd rather stay far away from that room that was now giving me nightmares from what happened last night.

Trent dropped me off at my house after we spent the whole afternoon on the bridge he savagely took advantage of me on a few weeks ago. He somehow wanted to show me the body parts collection he had from each and every single guy I ever slept with since the day I lost my virginity at the age of 14.

I should've thrown a tantrum or at least punched the shit out of him for how crazy he was acting just to be with me, but after the night we had, I don't even think I could do anything else other than stand there and listen to him ramble on about how he managed to get the body parts off swiftly with the same pocket knife he used to slice up my chest the night before.

"Jezzabelle, are you okay? You look a little pale" My father asks pulling me out of my thoughts as I looked up seeing him looking down at me with a scared expression.

"I'm not hungry right now. Can I go to my room now please?" I ask forcing myself to smile as he hesitates before nodding making me run upstairs to my room in a flash.

I laid down on my soft bed after closing the door with a groan. I don't know why but as soon as my head hit my pillow, a long stream of tears started running down my face in an instant.

I don't know if it was because of what happened last night, the aching pain I was feeling from my bleeding chest, the horrid sight of a bunch of body parts being from the guys that I've slept with before in an old dirty freezer under a bridge, or just the fact that I was now somehow tangled in a fucked up relationship with the towns most psycho maniac.

The sound of knocking at my bedroom door made me wipe my wet face full of tears quickly before hearing my bedroom door open.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" My father asks while walking inside my room to sit on my bed as I pretended to be asleep since I was facing the opposite side of the room from where my door was.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you after what happened with that crazy kid in the middle of the fricken woods. I understand if you want to be left alone, but I just want you to know that I am here for you. I'm still your father, and I want you to be able to find comfort with me even if I don't alwa-" before he could finish his sentence I turned around and wrapped my arms around him to hug him with my face on his chest.

"Woah, princess what's wrong? Are you crying?" He asks in shock at my actions.

I hugged him tightly while hiding my face in his chest to try to disguise the tears but he already knew my face was covered in tears just by the wet patch growing on his green shirt and the sound of my sniffles.

When I didn't answer his questions, he decided to sit still and caress my back trying to soothe me softly. I knew that what I was doing right now was nowhere near being normal of how I act with my father, but after all the crazy shit that's been happening lately, I just needed to let out my emotions after being emotionally and physically worn out.

And I think my father knew what I was feeling as well since he sat beside me in silence, letting me cry pools of tears onto his nice shirt while he held my body close to his and soothed my back and head softly.

"Where's Jamie?" I ask trying to break the long silence in my room.

"Heather wanted to spend some time with her mother for the weekend so I suggested she can take Jamie with her. They left a while before you came home" He says now moving my long black hair back since it was messily all around my face now.

"You didn't wanna go with her?" I ask with a sniffle as he scoffed.

"You know how bad my relationship is with her mother. I'm surprised that she actually acknowledges you as her granddaughter more than me as her own son in law" He replies as I laugh making him laugh along with me.

"She does spoil me a lot with all those expensive jewelry's she sends for my birthdays and random holidays" I add on as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I don't wanna ruin this cute father and daughter moment we're having, but I really need to know who's ass I should kick for making my precious daughter cry" he says pinching my cheek as I laughed while pushing his large hand away from my face.

"It was no one. I'm just having a hard week and all my emotions are going crazy" I respond half truth fully as he looked down at me with a concerned look.

"Is it one of your woman female stuf-" before he could finish I cut him him off again.

"Jesus Christ dad stop talking! And no it's not that! I have the birth control implant in my arm to prove that" I groan as he chuckles nervously before looking down at me confused again.

"When did you get the implant done? I never took you to the hospital? And I never knew you took birth control at all. Are you having sex now?" He gasps as I rolled my eyes before pulling away from him.

"If your gonna lecture me again for the next 5 hours on how I'm to young to do shit with my own body than might as well leave and get this whole father and daughter moment shit you like so much, over with already" I say rolling my eyes while trying to move off the bed before he pulled me back down.

"No! Your right, it's not my decision to let you put whatever you want in your body to avoid giving me grandkids, since I don't want them this soon anyways. And I'm sorry for always trying to control your life decisions all the time. I know you get angry at me for that, but I'm just trying to be there for you like a normal father would. I can't help that I'm overprotective and worry 24/7 about my daughter that's so independent with her life. You grew up so fast. It's like one minute I'm teaching you how to dance for your school play with that cute reindeer outfit your mom bought you when you were 6 years old, and then in a blink of an eye your suddenly this badass chick that's so independent with your cool leather jacket and black ripped jeans. But seriously are you in a rock band or something because I wouldn't mind if you are?" He whispers the last part with a wink as I laughed loudly before leaning my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

"I might not tell you this all the time, but I'm proud of how strong and mature you've become all on your own. Im not the best father in the world but I'm glad you got your fierce and badass side from me right? I mean, I used to wear these cool rock shirts back in my day..." My father continued for a long time on his history of wanting to be in a rock band in his past but I was to busy thinking over what he just said to me

My father was glad that I was a strong, mature, badass young woman.

So why the fuck was I crying my eyes out like a little bitch just because some crazy ass boy carved my fucking chest out like the maniac he is? I don't even remember the last time I ever cried over a boy, especially one that hurt me.

That stupid boy may be the towns psychopath, but I wasn't gonna let him treat me like a fucking bathroom stall with a glory hole and scratch marks on it.

Fuck him!

Well actually I'll try to stop that from happening since that never gets me anywhere with him.

But I know that crying and submitting myself to this fucking lunatic wasn't the way I normally handled psychotic assholes that were obsessed with me before.

I need to show this motherfucker that I'm not some little whore that he can just carve his name into and own after a few fucks while I'm numb. I need to change this shitty relationship now.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE ☺️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
My Bad Boy 由 ShinShin

青少年小说

136K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
5.3K 139 36
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
60.9K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...