๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—จ๐—ฆ .. nct๏ผˆโœ“๏ผ‰

BแปŸi phoxphenex

..๏ผˆ ๐ŸŽฎ ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ'๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™จ?" in whic... Xem Thรชm

JOIN GAME
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
NEW PLAYERS HAVE JOINED (2)
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050 *special*
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087

059

3.6K 268 618
BแปŸi phoxphenex

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

gyuri wasn't lying when she said she had work. their delivery truck full of liquor that kun had to order (since some of the untouched bottles were smashed or stolen during the bar fight) arrived, which meant it was an all hands on deck day.

lucas and ten were even able to get xiaojun to come pitch in, and charlie offered to lend a hand as well. the pinkette pulled her short hair back in a small bun and wiped her hands on her uniform slacks, approaching her favorite giant employee.

"hey," she greeted casually, nudging lucas with her shoulder after a few seconds of no reply. the gesture made the boy flinch, and he quickly shot his attention towards the smaller with knit brows. "you good?"

"yeah," he breathed, forcing a tight smile that brought an uneasy feeling upon the girl. glancing around the room to make sure everyone was distracted, gyuri gripped the fabric around lucas's wrist and pulled him towards a more secluded part of the bar. though he was confused, the taller didn't fight.

once they were away, the pinkette spun to face him, releasing his sleeve to cross her arms over her chest. "what's up with you?"

"noth—" "and don't say nothing, cause i know something's bothering you."

lucas tried his very best to maintain eye contact with the girl, to convey that he was alright. yeah, that didn't work.

facing the floor with a sigh of defeat, the boy rubbed his hand over his nape. "i don't... i don't know. i feel like there's this cloud over my head and i don't know how to get rid of it."

gyuri's heart clenched at his words. she hadn't known the bartender long, but from the moment she met him, she felt comfort surrounding him. she considered them friends over coworkers, which was one of the reasons why she knew he wasn't being himself.

reaching out to rub his arm supportively, gyuri flashed a warm smile. "when did this feeling start?" her voice was soft yet coaxing, and it drew lucas's kind eyes back to hers.

sucking in a low breath, the elder followed as gyuri gestured for him to sit beside her on the floor, their arms resting on their knees. "i think... maybe the bar fight? or the christmas party? i don't know..."

the girl faced forward, thinking hard about all the events surrounding those dates. "hmm, did anyone say or do something to you? maybe something you took the wrong way?" she didn't want to pressure him too much about his personal life, especially since he never forced her to talk about hers.

"honestly, it started bothering me more once you left. even if you only lived with us for a few days, it was fun."

gyuri smiled fondly at the memory of living with the trio, wondering if she should visit again sooner rather than later. "it was. i've never listened to so much justin bieber in my life." lucas chuckled behind her, the sound bringing a wider smile to the pinkette's face.

a few moments of peaceful silence passed by before the boy spoke, his next words sending a flutter through gyuri's chest. "how are you and hendery? you guys seem close," he faced the girl and wiggled a brow, the action forcing a surprised laugh from her.

swallowing her flustered shock, gyuri nudged her friend again. "shut up... i don't want to put labels on anything but we're going out?" the uncertainty in her own voice made her shake her head. lucas, on the other hand, forced his smile not to falter.

he patted the girl's head. "you guys seem like you'd be good together. i wish you both luck." gyuri was too caught up in her embarrassment to notice the shake in his voice.

she leaned her head against his forearm, completely missing the way lucas tensed beneath her sudden touch. "thanks, lucas. i just hope i don't freak out and hurt him when things get official."

the boy's brows drew together at that. "why would you? you don't seem like the type to hurt a fly unless that fly hurt your friends." gyuri shrugged. "i have a history of bad relationships. it's kinda in my blood."

"i'm sure it wasn't your fault, at least not most of it. you were a teenager, they're supposed to make mistakes."

the girl was silent as she processed his words. it wasn't your fault.

snapping back into a sitting position, gyuri pushed herself up and reached a hand out to lucas. "how did we even get on this topic anyway? weren't we talking about you and your cloud?"

"hey, that's miss selena to you."

stifling her laugh with her free hand, the pinkette shook her head and (barely) helped the bartender up. "my apologies, miss selena." they made their way back to the group, where they were building a throne of empty boxes for winwin.

"and hey," she added, hushing her voice so the others wouldn't hear, "if you ever need to talk to someone, i may not be the best when it comes to giving advice, but i'm here."

lucas nodded, a genuine smile shining on his lips. "thanks, gyu. i appreciate it."

"well you better, i don't do this for just anyone." he chuckled at her words and motioned for them to join the others in their fancy chair building.

gyuri laughed when sicheng crushed the boxes, and suddenly, his cloud was gone.

QIANKUN
Guys! I specifically told you
to clean up before leaving!

TEN_LEE
you made a work gc...

TEN_LEE
on instagram??

QIANKUN
Sicheng never checks his texts.

GYURIIWA
understandable.

WINWINNIE
in my defense i
don't check anything

WONGYK
... that sounds about right

QIANKUN
This isn't about Sicheng!

QIANKUN
I asked you guys to clean!

GYURIIWA
yEAH GUYS WTF ?!!!?!!

QIANKUN
Gyuri, you were the
first to clock out.

TEN_LEE
gyuri what did you
do to my babies

GYURIIWA
wdym??

TEN_LEE
LUCAS AND XIAOJUN
SHOWED THE PETS A
PICTURE OF YOU AND
ONE OF ME AND THEY
PICKED YOU </3

GYURIIWA
it's true love 🥰

WONGYK
fr bella didn't HESITATE

WINWINNIE
lol

QIANKUN
Guys!

QIANKUN
Gyuri, you and Sicheng come
back here and clean up the
pretzels you threw at each other.

GYURIIWA
i feel exposed

TEN_LEE
as you should

QIANKUN
Ten, clean the bathrooms.

TEN_LEE
damn

TEN_LEE
actually idc yall don't do
shit in this house anyways

GYURIIWA
he's not wrong

WINWINNIE
you lived with them for TWO DAYS

GYURIIWA
THAT WAS ENOUGH TIME TO
KNOW HOW THINGS RUN

WONGYK
remember when this was
made so kun could yell at
us lol

GYURIIWA
lmao yeah the good ol days

QIANKUN
...

QIANKUN
I'm this close to deleting
the chat as a whole

GYURIIWA
can he do that??

TEN_LEE
pfft you don't even
know how old man

this chat has been deleted by the creator!

M00JUN
bestie

M00JUN
help me out here

M00JUN
i'm trusting you gyu

M00JUN
haha you gyu...

GYURIIWA
OKAY IM HERE

GYURIIWA
lol you gyu

M00JUN
OKAY YAY

M00JUN
so yk i'm pan right??

GYURIIWA
I DIDNT KNOW FOR SURE
BUT CONGRATS BESTIE!!

M00JUN
not the point i already
knew since elementary
school lol

GYURIIWA
😶

M00JUN
my point is that my sexuality
means i'm attracted to people
based on personality, not gender

M00JUN
now if that were the case,
how the FUCK is lee haechan
the one giving me butterflies?

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

poor kun can't catch a break smh
but also like........... renhyuck???
briefly edited

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

134K 3.5K 32
๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šž๐š. 10๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
234K 7.9K 33
in where a girl texts chenle for fun, but didn't expect him to see it. a crack fic. โ€ข swearing โ€ข alcohol mentioned โ€ข โ€ข book 1 of the social media se...
165K 11K 50
..๏ผˆ ๐Ÿ˜ท ๏ผ‰๐—ก๐—–๐—งx๐—ข๐—–๐˜€ "๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š." in which a girl who lost her friends due to quarantine...
553K 27K 102
โyou find as he'll i won't you.โž โwhat?โž โoop you weren't supposed to actually see that..โž โœ˜ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021