Aot Characters X Reader One-s...

By HostilePigeon

Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your suppo... More

✨ introduction + requests
the scientist cat || Neko!Hange x gn!reader
hungry || Sasha x gn!reader
insects || jean x gn!reader
cleaning buddies || Levi x gn!reader
colored canvases || Armin x artist!gn! reader
quiet || Isabel x fem!reader (modern au) (request)
lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 1)
lost || Levi x gn!reader (part 2)
stay with me || bertholt x paradian!fem!reader (au)
In the woods || Hange x gn!reader
Skullies || Eren x gn!reader
A/N

medicine || Hange x nurse!gn!reader

218 3 1
By HostilePigeon

Guys I can't stop thinking about hange, Im probably not even straight at this point.

Anyway, here's another fic of hange bc they're my favorite character to write.

Also, I'm gonna reread my fics bc I'm scared that I made any mistakes. I don't get why I didn't do that at first but I just didn't.

WC: ~1,5K

~ Hange's POV ~

Today, I was experimenting with different kind of fluids, and it went wrong. I accidentally added the wrong fluid to the mix and it exploded. I don't remember much about what happened, but I do remember that.
After the explosion I passed out, probably because of the weird smells and stuff. It happened all so quickly.

I woke up in a strange room. The light is hurting my eyes. I feel like I'm laying on a soft bed.

I sit up, and look around me. I see my glasses laying on the nightstand next to me. Then I noticed I actually am laying on a soft bed.

"I must be in the infirmary." I muttered quietly. I guess moblit must have brought me here, since he was in the same room I was when my experiment failed.

After a few seconds of looking around, I fell back on the bed, closing my eyes. I try to sleep but I hear footsteps nearing the room.

Then, I hear the door opening. Opening my eyes, I see a figure standing in the room, probably a nurse or something.

"Hello section commander Hange, I am your nurse, f/n l/n and I will take care of you. I brought you some food, if you need anything else you can just ask me." Ah, so I was right. They're really my nurse, and seems like they're a friendly one too.

"Thanks, f/n. By the way, who brought me here?" I asked, because I just wanted to be sure.

"Oh I'm pretty sure moblit did, I wonder what you did to make him panic." You said with a smile. Oh, so I was right after all? 'I like that smile, it looks cute on you, and I like your personality too.' is what I thought.

"I was doing an experiment, I guess it went wrong." I said.

"Well, do you know what went wrong? What was the experiment about?" They asked. My eyes lit up. Did they really just ask me about my experiment? No one really wants to listen to my rambling, but they are willingly asking me to tell them? That's just great! We'll definitely become very good friends!

I was talking for hours about a lot of my experiments, and they were still sitting in front of me, listening carefully. I forgot what time it was, and so did they.

Y/n looks very interested in all my experiments, and for some reason, I really enjoy talking about it with them.

At some point, I got thirsty, so I took a little break to drink. Y/n even offered to give me more if I was still thirsty, but I friendly declined.

Y/n did not make an excuse to leave, someone else did.

A random nurse came in and told y/n to leave, since it was getting dark. Y/n looked like they did not want to leave, but did anyway. It was a rule after all.

"Goodbye Hange, maybe we can continue tomorrow? Try to remember where we should continue, alright?" Y/n said while waving at me.

"Sure thing y/n!" I say happily, while waving back.

I went to try and sleep, but I just couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I loved their company, and I guess they loved mine too. They willingly listened to me. I really do hope they get back here tomorrow.

~ timeskip to next morning ~

I woke up feeling tired, probably because these beds aren't the most comfortable ones, or because I was thinking about y/n for the whole night.

"I wonder what time it is..?" I muttered tiredly to myself. I felt like I could walk, so I did. I stood up and opened the blinds. It's pretty bright outside, so I assumed it is midday.

I walked back to my bed to sit on it, since my legs felt kinda tired.

Just then, I heard someone open the door. I got really excited, thinking it was y/n, but it wasn't them. It was the same nurse who told y/n to leave yesterday.

"Hello section commander Hange, I brought some food for you." The nurse placed the food on the nightstand next to my bed, and went to leave, but before they left I asked, "where's y/n?"

I do admit that sounds kinda clingy, but I really wanted to talk to them again.

"Y/n is in a meeting right now. I can tell them to come here after they're done, if you want." The nurse said with a friendly smile.

"Yes!" I almost screamed. I really want to see y/n for some reason. I still don't know why, but who cares anyway?

The nurse nodded and left the room, leaving me alone in my thoughts. What if they realize they don't want to talk to me? What if I'm not interested?

I brushed those thoughts aside, and started eating my food. The food didn't taste that good, but I understood that we don't have luxuries here in the survey corps.

A few hours went by, and y/n hasn't come to visit me yet. I am losing hope. Did meetings really take this long? What kind of meeting is it anyway?

I felt lonely. The first time in a while I felt lonely. I never craved for anyone's attention this much before.

I decided that it might be better if I got some shut eye, so I laid down on my back, and closed my eyes. I couldn't stop thinking about them. If I could, I would search through the whole building till I find them, but right now, I'm just too tired.

As I was slowly falling asleep, I got woken by a soft knocking on the door. I didn't know who it was, nor did I want to know. The only thing I knew is that y/n wouldn't come to visit me.

But my eyes proved my thoughts wrong, since I saw a familiar figure entering the room. It was y/n.

My eyes lit up and I immediately jumped out of bed, screaming their name, not caring that I felt really tired and not able to walk properly. I realized then that that was a stupid idea, because I fell over. Well, almost.

Y/n catched me before I reached the floor. "Hey there! You still need some rest! Come on, let's get you back on the bed." She said.

I let them help me get on the bed. For some reason, I really enjoyed their touch. I want to hold these arms forever if I could.

But the touch didn't last long, since they let me on the bed. I felt internally sad, but still happy too since they sat next to me.

"Do you remember where to start off?" They asked. I got confused at first, but then after a few seconds realized what they meant. I had the biggest smile on my face, not only because I could talk about my favorite topic's, but because they really want to hear me talk.

That was the only thing I needed to hear, because I started talking non-stop again.

At some point, I wanted to ask them where they've have been the whole day.

"Oh, first I had a meeting, and after the meeting I had to help quite a lot of other people. I'm sorry I couldn't come and visit you. I did ask another nurse if they could give you some company though." They said.

The nurse that gave me food earlier left after a minute, and I don't even know that nurse's name. Unlike y/n, I knew their name when they entered this room.

After a while, it became dark again, and y/n got told to leave just like yesterday. I hoped that they would come here everyday, since they're a really nice person and I want to know them more.

And in the end, they did come back everyday. Moblit and a few others visited me too sometimes.

After a few days I could leave this room, since any wounds were healed and I did not have any damage. Hearing that was disappointing to me, not because I am free to go, but because I wouldn't get to see y/n everyday.

I just wanted to see them more and more. I just want to hold them and make them feel loved.

Wait. Did I just say that in my head? Am I sure what we have is just a friendship?

I am confused by my feelings right now. What did I mean by that? But then I realized..

I am in love with my nurse.

~ end ~

I genuinely don't mind hange having a crush on me hehe

Anyway, I might make a part 2 if I feel like it or when people are holding a gun to my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 8.3K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
277K 8.2K 161
A collection of x reader oneshots with Hange! There are around 10 chapters with other AOT characters, but most of these are with Hange! I'll put spo...
186K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳