๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ||...

By cavillevanscity

#1 in poolparty August 28th #1 in orthopedic June 10th #2 in mcucast September 20th #3 in surgeon September 2... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐ˆ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐“๐จ๐จ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

1.4K 40 5
By cavillevanscity

-Time Skip, One Week-

Derek and I haven't been talking much lately. He started to get annoyed because I'm hanging our with the group a lot instead of hanging out with him. He also doesn't like the idea of me going to Italy with them. To be honest, I'm not even feeling the way I used to feel towards Derek anymore for the past few weeks.

It sucks, I really was in love with him! For the past few weeks/months I've been feeling differently about him. Not like how I used to feel, that's for sure. I had a great time, being with Derek but not anymore. Also, there's this intern called Meredith. Derek seems to be pretty close with her, but I'm kind of okay with that.

-Time Skip, Another Week-

Derek and I talked about us last week, and we broke up. We're still friends, it just wasn't love anymore. Derek and I are doing great as friends now, which is amazing! He really likes that Meredith girl, and I think it's cute!

Today is the day that everyone is coming over to my place. Sebastian is already here, we did the grocery shopping together. "I'm so excited for Italy!" Sebastian cheers while we get the backyard ready.

(The backyard)

"So um, how are you and Derek doing?" Sebastian asks with a smile. "Oh, I forget to tell you... We broke up!" I reply, also with a smile. "What?! When? Are you okay?!" he adds, making me laugh a little. "I'm okay! I just didn't feel the way I used to feel anymore. Also, we're good! We are still friends" I tell. "I'm glad, and I noticed actually! The way you spoke to him, the way you looked at him, I kind of saw it coming" Sebastian he replies, and we both laugh.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rings. I walk towards the door, and open up. "Hey guys!" I cheer while I let them all in. I take them to the backyard, where they all sit down at the table. "You have a beautiful home!" I hear, coming from behind me. I turn around, and see Chris looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Thanks! Make yourself at home" I reply, and I smile back at him. "How are you?" he asks, nervously trying to make a conversation. "I'm good, how are you?" I ask in reply, which makes him smile. "Me too, I'm glad! Thank you so much for having us" Chris adds. "Anytime! I like your shirt, by the way" I say, and I look at his simple black cored t-shirt with shirt sleeves who are just fitting around his muscular arms. "Thanks, I like yours too!" he replies, making me smile as well. Did I just flirt with him? Oh well...

We walk to the table, and sit down next to each other. Sebastian is preparing the barbecue, while we're all talking to each other. "How is Derek doing?" Robert suddenly asks. Sebastian immediately looks at me, and so does the rest. "We um, we broke up. But it's okay, we're still friend! I just wasn't feeling how I used to feel anymore" I explain. Everyone keeps looking at me. "I'm glad you're okay with it, I kind of noticed you feeling differently towards him for the past few months" Lizzie adds.

I nod, and smile at her. "Am, I didn't realize what date it is today..." Robert silently says, looking at the date on his phone. I know what date it is today, it's one year ago that my mom passed away. I'm going to the hospital to see Richard tonight as well, I just want to see him today. "Please just act like it's not, I don't feel like thinking about it" I say with a small smile. I notice Chris looking at me, he has no idea! But that's okay, he couldn't even know. "Are you sure? We can go if you want us to" Robert adds, but I shake my head immediately. "Please stay" I silently reply, so they all stay and try to cheer me up. I'm so thankful for my friends, they're the best. This morning, Callie and Derek stepped by to give me a hug. They're great, just like this friend group.

The last time I saw Chris at Lizzie's place, I noticed some kind of spark running through my body. I don't know what it meant, but I do know that I'm curious about him. Derek has a girlfriend now, by the way. He immediately got together with that girl, Meredith. It makes me feel less bad about that spark I felt with Chris! I don't even know him, but sometimes you just feel.

We all have dinner together, and talk about all exciting and happy things instead of what day it is today. Robert, Scarlett, Sebastian and Lizzie go into the pool, while Chris and I clean the table after I told all of them not to help me. "You can go for a swim, I'll clean up" I say with a smile while I grab the places out of Chris' hands. "No no, I'll help you instead" he replies, taking the plates back.

"Its okay, I got this. Go have fun! I reply, taking the plates from him again. "I'm helping you" he adds, trying not to smile. He grabs the plates again, and walks into my house. I softly laugh, grab a few things myself and walk with him. "Where's the kitchen?" he asks with a smile on his face. "Follow me!" I reply, and I take him to the kitchen.

"I'll put them in the dishwasher, you can really go swim" I say with a smile. "I'm good, thanks" he replies, making me giggle. "Why don't you want to go have fun?" I ask, putting all of the dishes in the dishwasher. "Because I think guests should help" Chris tells. I slowly turn around, and look into his eyes. I give him a small smile, and close the dishwasher behind me. "It's fine, I'm done anyway!" I reply, and I take him to the backyard again. Everyone is swimming, talking and having fun!

After a few more hours, they all leave. I get ready to go, and arrive at the hospital to see Richard for a moment.

______________________________

Instagram

liked by @chrisevans, @elizabetholsenofficial and 4.528.812 others

comments: 19.528

@robertdowneyjr: my favorite friend to take selfies with... I must say that this is the best one yet!

tagged: @ameliablake

View Comments:

@username1: who is that

@usernamey: aw I missed Amelia

@imsebastianstan: we had so much fun! 🥳

@chrisevans: definitely the best one...

@usernameq: 😍😍😍

@elizabetholsenofficial: missing you guys already😝

@tomholland2013: mom and dad🥰

@username7: how cute is she

@usernamea: why isn't she famous😭

@usernamep: damnnn

@scarlettjohansson: love you guys❤️

@drderekshepherd: 💘

@callietorress: beautiful😂❤️

@ameliablake: oh well...😂🥰

______________________________

I went to see Richard, and get back to my car after. Richard was a mess, which is perfectly normal! I asked him if I could help them out, but he told me no because of my time off. Also, I met this Meredith girl. She's nice, I hope they're happy! I step into my car, and start crying like an idiot.

I miss my mom so much... I could talk to her about anything, but now I can't anymore. Ofcourse, I have the best friends in the world! But I don't feel comfortable talking about my mother with anyone, even though I really want to. I don't like being sad, so I just try not to be! I did it, I wasn't showing emotions today, until now. But that's fine, I'm alone in my car in the middle of the night. I cry all the way home, and park my car when I finally get there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.6K 131
"๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ?" "๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž." "๐–๐ก๐š- ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ...
18.7K 622 14
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
949K 31.1K 89
๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต...
47.6K 694 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie ๐Ÿ˜Œโค๏ธ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...