๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–”๐–‡๐–Ž ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐•ป๏ฟฝ...

By AnimeBoisWaifu

๐•/โ„• ๐•Œ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•’, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•Š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•– ๐•Œ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•’, ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€€็Œฟใƒดใณ
๏ผฉ๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽใ€€๏ฝใ€€๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ผŽใ€€ใ‚“ใ‚ฟ้‰›ใ‚น
๏ผกใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€่ƒƒ็‚บไธ‹
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿ™ )
๏ผก๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚ตๆ—ฅใ‚ค
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿ› )
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝใ€€ใ‚คใƒ’ใ‚ญ (๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›)

๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿš )

1.7K 67 7
By AnimeBoisWaifu

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹

"̸̬̭͗͒̅̐̑̕や̷̢̢̡̳̳͓̣͈̆̆͛͝め̶̢͕̼̥̪͕̫͚̗̌̈́̊̐̓͛͘ろ̶͍̻̪̫͍̖͒̇̈̋̾̕̚、̶͈͍͍͓̘̼͋̋́̀͋̈́̈͜馬̸̢̭̳̼͑͜͝͝鹿̵̨̧̟̥̒͜.̸̤͔͔̠̫̒̈̆̐͠ ̸̬͈͂̌(̶͖̝̫̻̹̄͝ͅţ̷͈̬͍̬̟͖̈́͋̿͋͒ͅr̸̨͖̰̟͆̄a̴̜̹͕̽̑̅́́̕ǹ̵͍̠̖̯̜͂̋͛̆́̇̕͝s̶͔̣̪͕̤̿̓͐̾͋̏l̶̤̹̮̼̱͎͕̮͍͛̀̾̍́̍̇a̴̞̣̬͖̓̂t̸͙̟͚͉̮̠̙͓̺̺͊͗́́̓̈́͘i̶̗̔̕o̵̲̠̟̳̐̒̎͝ṅ̷̡̨͈̜̙̺ ̴̱̌̆̃̍:̴̗̭͗͐͗̾̓̋͛̚ ̸̢̢̻̘̮̲͕̹͇͛̅̏̆̅͝ȳ̴͚̠a̵̯̼̫̞̳͙̜̓́̈́̂͒̃̓͝ḿ̸̢̧̨̥̼͉̤̳̦̎̿̓̉͜e̷̤̪̹͍͋̒̈́͊̈́̀̎͠ṛ̸̢̢̛͖͔̪̜͒̓͌̈́̓͊̈́o̵̡͕̮͙͖͙̖̝͑̀,̶̨͔̳̯͎͌͑̏̐̊̎̈̓͘ͅ ̵̡̧͙͙̼̥͖̖̇̆̍̾̇́̽̍͝b̸̩̜̝͈̙͈̲̱̅̈́͛̍̔̎̂̉̆ḁ̴̧̛̲̩̼̬́̔̎̋̑̂͆͝͠k̶̨̛̹͈͇͉͍͉̀͐̀̈́̓̚͘a̵̧̪̲̲̦͖̗͌͐̊̅͜͠͝͝ͅͅ;̵̢̲̣̭̂̄̐̀͠ ̴̨͙͕́͐s̶̛̫̒͗̾̐͊̐̎̐̎t̷̘͓͈̰͉̬̥͉͍͋͠o̴͓̦̳͈͉̠̐̒̓̓͂̿͘̕͝p̷͉͎̘͑͑͆͝ ̴̲̟̤̟̣̀͂į̶͔̗̯̹͉̈́̈́͗ẗ̶̩̮̠́̎̉͊̑,̷̘̣̈́̽͒ ̴͓͇̜̙̖̌͌̒̈́͆̚͘ĭ̶̟̹͈̮̓̍͑͂̚̕͜͝d̵̡̮̳̠̦̮̃̓̌̐̚i̴̡̳̳͖̠̤͈̍̆̇͗̌̓͘͝͝ö̶͇͖̣̝̩́t̸̨̝̗̥̠̦͍̊̂͗̈̎̋̉͜.̸̱̜̅͑̈͆̅͠͝)̷̲͍̦̘̒̈́̕͘"̴͍̞̟̙̙̱͌͂́͠

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

【T】【h】【i】【r】【d】 【P】【e】【r】【s】【o】【n】 【P】【O】【V】

Y/N shifted as she made a face subconsciously, in hopes of getting the annoying person to go away. Couldn't a person even rest here in this world with out getting interrupted? She had been enjoying a wonderful dream filled with her family, Konoha and dango. Who would be so cruel as to put a stop to such a magical illusion, honestly even Tobi was considerate when it comes to sleep ... maybe not so much.

"...-/N. Oi-... Y/N- ... wake-"
'Whoever that annoying voice belongs to', the Uchiha thought as she turned around only to meet something hard and warm, 'may you be damned by the First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, in his all mighty presence'. Snuggling more into the warm thing the black haired girl frowned, trying to absorb some of its warmth.

Out of the blue a sudden nauseous feeling raised itself as she felt herself being lifted and being slumped onto something higher and harder than the warm thing. Taking one last deep breath of the spicy and exotic scented thing, she sighed.

Groaning the Uchiha slowly opened up her blurry eyes as she tried to adjust to her settings, blinking several times Y/N shifted her head so she could properly understand what was going on.

Looking around she realized she was being hoisted on her captain's shoulder and was facing the opposite direction of where they were headed, while still in a daze the raven haired crew mate turned her head around slowly as she realized they were approaching something bright.

Not wanting to deal with this anymore, Y/N simply stopped putting any effort and straining her body to look around, she slumped onto Luffy's form and let her drowsiness take the reins. Before she fell into the abyss of deep sleep, Y/N muttered,
"あなたが望むものなら、なんでも (translation whatever you want) ... tell me tomorro-..."

Luffy who was observing this simply chuckled and entered the kitchen with no second thought, only to find a quiet table with his Pirates, plus Law and Bartholomew, staring at him. With a monotonous 'Nani? (translation : what?)', he threw his most recent pirate onto a nearby cushion only to be replied with a groggy but clear 'oof-' from her.

Frowning, Zoro answered, "We were talking about that letter from Vivi." to prove their point Usopp lifted up the crumpled up paper. "かなり疑わしいです (translation : it is quite suspicious)," Robin explained "we think there might be something wrong."

Luffy blinked a few times only to burst out laughing, he stood up and turned towards the door. With one last glance towards his crew he paused and smiled, simply tapping his precious straw hat he left without another word, to which the rest of them easily translated into 'I couldn't care less, if ever there is something wrong we will be able to beat it'.

Still finding it funny Luffy once again busted out laughing on his way to his quarters, to which some of his nakama jumped out of its sudden appearance while others, like Zoro, Robin and Law, simply sighed.

Of course, what was to be expected by informing their captain (temporary ally for Law) such a small coincidence? Nothing of such minor importance like a warning could shake their captain who could withstand much worse. Taking their leave, the Straw Hat Pirate meeting was put to an end ... leaving their ninja nakama in her uncomfortable position as she slept.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

Waking up, Y/N groaned as she found herself to be on the hard floor of the kitchen. She had somehow managed to scour the entire kitchen ending up in a corner about 12 meters away from the chair she had been placed in, truly a miracle worth mentioning in the decades to come.

Popping her sore bones and rubbing her still sleepy eyes, Y/N lifted herself up and looked around. Finding a barren surrounding she grabbed the closest edible thing she could find and made her way to the door as she took a bite of the apple-like ... fruit? Making a face she spit out what she took in and left the remainder in the kitchen.
'うん。(translation : yuck.) Cooking was always Itachi's thing' she sighed remembering seeing him take making omelette so seriously.

Stepping outside, she went on over to freshen up in her quarters feeling a bit queasy all the while. How these 'pirates' handle staying on the water she didn't know, but if she didn't get to see and step on land soon the entire ship would definitely be in a condition worse than the kyuubi itself.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

Zoro watched from a distance as the Uchiha finally stepped out of the bathroom, let's be completely frank here. Despite him agreeing with her becoming their newest member and noting that she seemed to be a nice person, he had his doubts. Vivi's letter arrived shortly after Y/N, and she seemingly is the only one who understands this ... Arabic.

What if she was deceiving them and the letter said something completely different? What if she didn't understand the language at all and was simple bluffing? There were too many possibilities, and only one person shouldering it.

He watched as she took off using amazing speed, not understanding the reason to this outburst Zoro narrowed his eyes and took a step towards where she had headed. Only to be interrupted by his idiot but admired captain.

"Oi! Zoro! We're going to get meat now! 行こう! (translation : let's go!)"
Sighing Zoro turned and followed his captain, sparing one last glance towards where the Uchiha had once been.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

They reached the deck where they found everyone waiting for them, Zoro's eyes widen slightly when they land upon Y/N's figure. 'The way she went would take her deeper into the ship, and yet she's here?' He thinks, send information her a questioning and suspicious glance.
To which the Uchiha in question smirked and held up her hands making a sign, lip-syncing, 'テレポート術 (translation : teleportation jutsu)'.

This caused the moss haired swordsman to grin as well, he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to know the Uchiha's moves and tactics. I could and would be useful for the future, this girl ... reminded him of her ... Kuina. A worthy opponen-

✨𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇-𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒~ 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓃~ ✨
( 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 '𝚉𝚘𝚛𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛' 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 '𝙻𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 )

"行こう! (translation : let's go!)" Luffy shouted as he watched the ship dock onto the beaches of Warlington, beyond the beach they could see a lush strip of greenery, it reminded Y/N of the forests she would encounter whenever she went on a mission.

She quietly smiled at the bittersweet memory, shaking herself out of her thoughts the Uchiha regained her calm state of mind and leaped of the ship so she could search the area before the rest of her crew.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·
Luffy's eyes for his newest nakama as she soars off the ship, despite the way he acts Luffy cares a lot about his pirates and friends and can actually use his head, he just prefers not to. His eyes soften at the thought of a new member, how would the rest of the crew react to this? Sanji would definitely be fine with this, chuckling at the thought Luffy and Law get of the ship as the rest follow the two captains.
· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Now of the ship the mugiwaras watch their most recent nakama scour the area from one of the tallest trees she could find in the strip of vegetation. Frowning the Uchiha returns and bows infront of Luffy to report what she found, taken aback the Straw Hats and their 'temporary' ally sweat drop wild eyed.

Y/N who now realized what she had done immediately got up and said,
"ごめんなさい (translation : gomen'nasai; sorry), this is what I would usually do when I reported to the Hokage back when I was still a part of Konoha. But the thing is, beyond this greenery is a vast desert, I could only spot the town past the distance because of training. It'll be a long trip, and hot. Especially hot."

Smiling Luffy simply said,

"̶̰̀̆̐̈̒͊̏̀̔͠W̵̯͍̬̞̦͇̪͆̋͑̉̽͂͋̏̊̓e̴̤̺̠̼̹͑͜l̸̮̿͗l̶͈̦̮͓̪̗̈́̀́͑,̸̢̣̞͉͔̜̬̪̌́͋̒ ̵̘̦͈̩̔̕̚t̸̼͇͓͌̐̈́̂̈͋̉̓̓̚ḥ̴̛̩̪͔̺̫͔̊̈̽̀̌̉̚͘e̵͖̦͎̼̟̬̮͎̣̾̂̓͊̃͑͠ǹ̶̺̜.̴͎̺͇̗̣͈̦̰͖͓̅̽͋ ̴̛̹̰͗̄̈́͒̽ͅL̵̪͒͌e̷̪̼͔̤̥͙̎̏́̍̓͝t̷̳̝̜̼̱́̈́̄'̶̖̹͕͎̼̫͑̀̆ṡ̵̳̖̺̮̀͛̒̚ ̸̡̢͙̲͔͎̱̜̤́̔͆̃̓͐̊͜͝͝g̶̨͇͚̯̯͚̫̜̫̊̿͋̉̃̒̍̌̃̅ō̷̡̱̰̤̱͒̊̉͗̑̚̕!̵̬̦̝̤̫̭̺̉̓"̷̧̥̪̉͒

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖚𝖕𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖊𝖝𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞! 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖚𝖕𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖟𝖞 𝖇𝖚𝖒 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 100% 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖘𝖔 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖞. 𝕬𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘, 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞 / 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖔𝖔𝖓 / 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌!
𝕾𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗!

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖛𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖗𝖙. 𝕱𝕿- 𝖄/𝕹
𝖄/𝕹 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

___________________________________

╔══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*══╗

『W』『o』『r』『d』『s』『~』『1』『5』『3』『0』

╚══*.·:·.☽ ✧✦✧ ☾.·:·.*══╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
902K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
584K 35.6K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc