๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

De sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... Mais

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 32

2.2K 105 107
De sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

New Year's eve, in just a more minutes when the clock exactly strikes twelve o'clock midnight a new year will be coming onto everyone's lives, it's a new year but they're all still the same playful but hardworking boys and still the same party-liker's but behave girls — will this new year also give us a new couple?

"Okay everyone! Is everything all set?!" Hoon asked from beside the door that would lead him out to their huge backyard where his wife, sons and their friends and the girls are.

"Yes sir!" The boys replied saluting to the retired Captain of Kim Agency, he was a Captain before but he retired a few years after his best friends, Chaeyoung's father and mothers death, then soon was replaced by Chaeyoung when he graduated from the Academy where he studied and topped his criminology class.

"Okay since everything is all set why don't we get this party started?!" He exclaimed walking to the backyard with two wine bottles in his hands which were by his two sons, after reaching the table he placed the bottles down and looked at them with a bright smile on his lips.

"It's still early dad, it's only eleven-fifty-seven—HOLY COW ITS ELEVEN-FIFTY-EIGHT ALREADY!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed after looking at his watch and saw the time.

"Okay two minutes more, let's start the fireworks up!" Tzuyu yelled then ran to where they set the fireworks with Dahyun and Chaeyoung behind him.

"One more minute left.." Jeongyeon mumbled looking at the time at his watch, and once the time hits eleven-fifty-nine we told everyone and they all wait for the countdown, and when there was only ten seconds left they started counting down with the three maknaes waiting for the end to start the fireworks.

"10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They all exclaimed together, and just as then the three maknaes lit up the fireworks which immediately started lighting up the sky along with other fireworks that came from other people who were also celebrating.

The three ran back to them to watch the fireworks, Dahyun went beside Momo who hugged and pulled him into a kiss that left everyone shocked, but that same scenario happened to Tzuyu and Sana, Daniel and Jihyo as well, and it shocked 2yeon and the elder Callisto's the most, but that wasn't the case with MiChaeng, well not yet at least.

"Happy new year Mina," Chaeyoung uttered standing in front of Mina with a wide smile on his lips.

"Happy new year...Chaeyoung," Mina replied that brought a wide smile to Chaeyoung's lips that soon turned into a shocked one when he heard his name slip out of Mina's lips — he remembered that she said she'll only call him by his name when he earns her trust and her love, and now that he heard his name from her does that mean he already earned her trust and love?

"Wait..did you just? Did you just say my name?" Chaeyoung asked looking at her shocked, Mina giggled before nodding her head with a smile, then she squealed loudly next when the racer lifted her up and spin her around before stopping and putting her down before cupping both her cheeks still with a wide smile on the racers lips.

"Does that mean that..?" He asked, again Mina nodded her head still with the same smile on her lips.

"Yes Chaeyoung, yes," Mina verbally answered with a wide and bright gummy smile on her lips that the racer reciprocated before looking deep into her eyes while caressing her cheeks with his thumb then the next thing he did was to slowly lean in and planted a soft kiss to her forehead which was always a sign of respect for Mina, but this time Mina wanted different, she likes it whenever he would kiss her forehead but right now she wants something different — and that was his lips on hers, so she took the initiative and grabbed at his collar and pulled him for a kiss that surprised the racer but soon smiled through the kiss, no ones lips were moving, it was just their lips planted against each other — but that was until Mina started moving her lips softly which the racer followed suit, and just as they share a kiss more fireworks started lighting up the sky again that made both of them pull away but foreheads were attached to each other.

Both were looking at each others eyes with nothing else but love in their eyes, Chaeyoung couldn't ask for more right now, this was the first time he felt this kinds of feelings — and he was liking every bit of it, on the other hand Mina wasn't new to this kinds of things, but what Chaeyoung makes her feel was different from all the feelings that her exes had made her feel before — this was more genuine and has more love into it.

This was really the best new year ever for everyone, the elder Callisto's seeing their sons happy, Nayeon and Jeongyeon still strong as ever and still holding on to each other very tight, Momo and Dahyun finally got together after months of hiding each others feelings, Sana finally got her moon which was Tzuyu, Daniel and Jihyo finally didn't have to hide anymore after months of dating or maybe after years of hiding since the first time they saw each other back when Jihyo had an interview with Chaeyoung, and now Chaeyoung and Mina got together after a long courting from the racer, she finally had her prince with her.
—————————————
January 1 2021 New Year morning,

Mina don't usually wake up this early, but with something heavy over her waist she can't help but open her eyes to see what it was and take it off of her, but then she didn't wanna do that anymore when she saw what it was — it was Chaeyoung's left arm over her waist hugging her close to him with his right arm under her head which she used the night prior as a pillow when they both decided to sleep together — and that actually the best thing she did, to sleep beside him and wake up still beside the racer who has his mouth slightly agape while he was hugging her close to him.

Mina smiled at the sight in front of her, never in her life of dating someone had she woke up to this kind of sight, she never woke up with her ex boyfriends before hugging her, it was always her hugging them or them hugging a pillow instead of her, she never complained but it kind of pained her thinking that maybe they didn't love her enough but she always throws all those thoughts away — but now was different since Chaeyoung came into her life, she always felt special and loved when with him, he never failed to make her feel just how much he loves and cares about her, and she loves it.

"Staring is kind of creepy you know?" Mina was startled when she heard a voice spoke, so she turned her head and saw her friends hovering over the door looking at her with a smirk plastered on their lips.

"Spying up on us is creepy too you know?" She countered to what Momo said accompanied with an eye roll that her friends giggled at.

"It's kind of cute actually, seeing you waking up in the arms of someone who is really good for you, and not like those so called ex boyfriends of yours," Jihyo said then rolled her eyes remembering how badly those boys had treated Mina before and take note they were all in the same industry as she is.

"Jihyo's right, just remember how bad they treated you before, I can't believe people love them," Nayeon said agreeing to what Jihyo said and adding her own statement or should we say her hate comment?

"We're just actually happy seeing you with the right guy finally, we believe that that cub like guy there hugging you is the right guy for you, he's actually like the best man out there, like he's perfectly perfect, he's nice, humble, a great person, isn't afraid to show how much he loves and cares for you, treats you good, also treats us good, he's respect for women is just beyond to what I've seen before, his friends are like that but to us he's a little bit more, imagine he lived without his parents with him, and that carved him into the man he is now, he'll for sure be your last, who knows he might even be the father of your child and your future husband," Sana explained leaning on the door way with her arms crossed together while a small but genuine smile was on her lips.

"Wow, that was actually the longest sentence you said that made sense to me Sana-chan," Momo said looking at her amused with her eyes slightly wide open, Jihyo and Nayeon on the side nodded their heads in agreement to what Sana said and to what Momo commented to what she said.

Mina on the other hand turned her head down to look at Chaeyoung's peacefully sleeping face, Sana was right, this was the first time a guy she dated had treated her right, made her feel that she is loved and special, Chaeyoung was the first guy to make her realize just how worth it and perfect she is even with her flaws, because to Chaeyoung her flaws are what makes her more perfect, that racer, that artist, that guy was first to make her feel that she isn't alone, that guy did everything just to make her see all of the things that she couldn't see in herself, that guy — wait can she still call him a guy after all the things he did to her? Definitely he's not just a guy anymore — he is a man that made Mina see that her flaws are part of the things that makes her perfect, and he is the man that makes Mina feel so loved and special like she's the most precious diamond for him — but she isn't just a diamond to him, she is more than a diamond, she's something/someone that you can never compare to anything else because she weighs more important than any gold or diamond.

"And staring is kind of creepy again Mina," Nayeon said that snapped Mina out of her daze then turn her head to her friends.

"And what are you guys doing here again?" Mina asked, her friends let out a low giggle when they saw Mina's flushed and blushing face.

"We just came to check up on you two to see if you're awake or not," Sana answered the three nodded.

"Well I'm awake now," Mina said looking at them questioningly.

"And to also remind you that later after lunch we'll all be going back to Seoul so better pack your things up in our room," Jihyo reminded her, Mina widened her eyes in realization that today is the day they'll be returning to Seoul, ah how fast the days pass so quick.

"I'll be going out in a minute, I'll just figure how to get out of this tigers arms for a while," Mina said looking down at Chaeyoung again who was still sleeping.

"Okay, we'll just wait for you downstairs then," Momo said, Mina nodded her head before her friends closed the door leaving her alone inside the room with the sleeping tiger.

She looked at his face again admiring how peaceful his state is when sleeping, his cheeks looks squishy, his plump lips agape, his beautiful eyes closed as he rests them, his hair still in the same state.

Mina smiled to herself before her hand reached up to the racers hair, she caressed his hair smoothly, but she stopped when she heard the racer let out a soft muffled satisfied hum, when she heard that hum she continued what she was doing with caressing his hair until the racer slowly started to open his eyes, and once they were fully opened he immediately smiled at the sight of the actress — his girlfriend still beside him caressing his hair smoothly.

He closed his eyes again and moved down a bit before snuggling close to Mina and buried his face on her neck inhaling her vanilla scent that he loves the most, Mina smiled at the action before her hand that was caressing his hair went down to his nape where she softly scratched it, he loves it when she does that, it makes him calm and he finds comfort in it like the soft scratching on his nape was relaxing that it brought comfort to him, and he isn't even complaining because he loves it.

"Morning beautiful," He said from her neck where the actress felt herself shiver when his breath hit her neck that tickled her a little, but she giggled and blushed at the words of the racer.

"Morning to you too cub," Mina replied that made the racer pull his head away from her neck just to look up at her.

"What did you call me?" He asked with a teasing smile on his lips, Mina rolled her eyes when she saw the teasing smile on his lips.

"Oh whatever Chaeyoung," Mina said, Chaeyoung's smile grew wider with the mention of his name that came from her for the second time.

"Oh how I love hearing my name come from you, I think I'd want to hear that everyday," He said causing the actress to blush harder with every suave and smooth words from her boyfriend.

"Should I call you love now since we're officially together, hm?" Chaeyoung asked moving up leveling his face with her and stopped his face a few inches away from hers.

Mina felt his hot breath brush against her lips while his eyes were looking straight into hers as if he was hypnotizing her with just one look from him.

"I think love would suit you better because I love you don't I?" Chaeyoung teasingly said making the actress blush harder which he saw because he was just inches apart from her.

"You like love? Hm? Tell me do you love it?" Chaeyoung asked inching a little bit more closer to her as Mina's breath slowly started to uneven, and with a small nod from the actress Chaeyoung smiled before leaning forward closing the gap between them and capturing her lips into a soft and gentle kiss.

Mina sighed in contentment while Chaeyoung smiled through the kiss they were sharing before pulling away and planted a soft kiss on her forehead then down again pecking her lips and smiled.

"You look berry beautiful like always Mina," Chaeyoung said that made Mina giggle when she heard "berry" instead of "very"

"Why berry though? Love?" Mina asked adding the pet name at the end that made Chaeyoung smile.

"Because I love strawberries, and I love you as well," The racer answered that did not just brought a smile to her lips but also a red blush to her cheeks.

"You're such a sweet talker Chaeyoung," The third time his name slipped from her lips made him smile again at how cute it sounded from her.

"But you love me," Chaeyoung countered, Mina smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck and smiled.

"And with that I agree," Mina said giggling before leaning in towards the tiger and captured his lips kissing him with the same softness and gentleness like he does.

A new morning at the new year.

A new love was also formed.

But what's kind of bothering is the question that...

Is this all just a play?

Or is everything real?

Hey everyone! Chapter 32 is up!
Sorry for the very late update guys, I just had problems to take care of and I was streaming TWICE's Alcohol-free all day yesterday so I'm sorry really, but I hope I can make up with his? Hehe enjoy everyone and keep safe!❤️✨

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

120K 4.9K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
16.6K 699 13
Son Chaeyoung knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome faces in the world-and everybody would agree to that once they see his gorgeous...