*DISCONTINUED* β™‘οΈŽπ™Όπš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ...

By tanjiros_sidechick

You just became the ice hashira, You're 15, And your the sister of iguro obani, along the journey of being a... More

A/N!!
πŸ’™TWOπŸ’™
πŸ’™THREEπŸ’™
The hashiras meet the demon slayer corps
Love at first sightοΏΌβ™‘οΈŽ
Finally meeting
She liked..someone else..?
Demon encounter
STOP😭
how..

πŸ’™ONEπŸ’™

182 6 3
By tanjiros_sidechick

Jesus Christ this used to be so cringe..

Y/n's POV: i wake up from my owl, chirping brightly as a sign that it's now morning, I pull the covers off my body and stretch, walking to my drawers (idk if I spelt that right😭)  I take out my demon slayer uniform, flipping around the top to see a big writing on the back "DESTROY" I hummed im delight.

I set the clothes on my futon and walk to the bathroom, I put some water in the tub and I slowly get in the hot bath and wash my hair and body, After I get out of the water I put on my clothes and put my H/l into a H/S and go outside to meet my brother, iguro obani,

I walk out my new ice estate and call out to my owl, she fly's down and lands on my shoulder, nudging her face into my cheek lovingly "hey girl, I missed you, are you hungry?" She "hoots" happily as I take out some dead worms and feed it to her, "go on dear, take the rest, I can buy more later" I smile at her as she happily flaps her wings.

I look forward as I'm walking and spot shinobu-San and giyuu, 'why not pay them a visit?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was pretty fun to re-write :P, I'll probably re edited the next part tonight
Stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 4.9K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
171K 3.8K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...