the change

By XenZyn

this is an original fanfiction, maybe i'm the first one who make this one but i really hope you like it. dang... More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty- three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty - six
chapter twenty- seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one

chapter one

3.1K 72 9
By XenZyn

Kokichi POV
Flash back

We are playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare kokichi"

The magician ask me, well atleast someone ask me, the air just starting to different

"Truth, i'm to lazy to do dare"

Well the thing is i'm scared to do dares, maybe they dare me to die or dare me to tell some secrets.

"What are you going to do next if we get out of here?"

"That pooichi will just going to bitchin' out of there"

"Maybe just going to continues his pranks and lies"

They just continues talking, i just going to wait till they get quiet so i'll talk.

Well being part of an CCG is my dream, but how did i know CCG.

Well i saw an newspaper that i think monokuma drop, because he is screaming and finding over it.

And i can't believe that ghouls is real, i thought it's just a mythical, so i'll help them kill ghouls.

They started to get quiet and i just sit up straight

"I'm going to work under the goverment"

Well CCG is a goverment so..

They got even quieter, and then laugh, well not all of them laugh, shumai,maki didn't laugh.

"You a lier going to work at the goverment?! Don't make ne laugh"

"It has to be a lie, you will never get under the goverment"

"But i'm serious though"

I just mumble it, but maybe shumai heard me.

I just walk out the room and lock my self in my room, my room is only a safe place to me.

Flashback ends

It's cold, so this is hell huh?, an endless void.

Suddenly i saw a light in the distance, well maybe it's heaven by chance, so i got on there.

"This is miracle, call doctor H and nurse M"

I'm alive?, how? i got crush, so how am i alive.

"No need to call us, we are here"

I heard someone said it, i saw a purple haired girl and brown haird boy.

They give me water because my throat is so dry.

"Where am i?"

My voice why is so high?

"You are in hope's hospital, and the danganronpa is just an vr. So everyone is okay"

Just vr? And everyone is okay?

"Really so, everyone is really okay?"

"Yes indeed"

"So where are they?"

The doctor looked at the nurse, the nurse give me clothes and cellphone

"They are out the hospital now, well it's been a year since they got out, that's mean you got in coma for a year"

I open my phone and i accedently open the camera and i saw my self. But different

I become albino, white hair and less curly, snow white skin, and red eyes.

"What happend to me?"

The nurse hand the doctor an paper, then started to write on it.

"it's because of the poison you got in game, the pigments of your body is disappearing, that cause of white skin and hair, but for eyes, it was your original eye color.

"It's not that bad. you look beautiful"

The nurse cheer me up.

"Since you're villainous action on the killing game, some of the people is now up to your head, so we all suggest the antagonize character in danganronpa to change their profile, for their own safety."

"Since that's what doctors do, we all have the responsibility to our patience life, the first danganronpa was the lesson to us, someone try to kill mr. Togami, so we do this foundation"

He hand me an paper with a name of juuzou suzuya.

"You can start a new life since no one will recognize you about your voice and appearance, so we have a long day to know what's other problems you got"

Time skip

It turns out i have claustrophobia.

i have to manage my claustrophobia, as the supreme leader, i shall fear nothing.

But now i got out the hospital, and i'm sitting on the cities mail box. Since i'm out the game, now i'm going be an part of an CCG then.

I don't know what am i going to do or where i'm going to live, so that's why i'm really going to hard work it.

I have to do an 2 years hard work, and then be an member or CCG.

But i have to find someone who really work at CCG so they can help me.

"Hey kid what are you doing here alone"

I look around and i saw a man with weird hair cut.

"Hahaha old man you have an weird hair cut"

Wait what?, did i just talk out loud?, my laugh sound like a maniac girl.

"Hey!, that's not how you talk to older people"

I just ignore him and swing my feet.

"I'm Yukinori Shinohara, gow about you"

He stand beside me and he's really trying to talk to me

"So what are you doing here?"

Should i trust him?, he look like an businessman

"Nothing, i'm just bored"

My stomach make a noice, which make me curse under my breath.

Shinuhara san laugh give me a plastic i think it's an take out.

"It supposed to be an dinner but you can have it"

I open the take out and it's meat, i hate meat in game because it taste so bad.

Just one bite to take my hunger out, i take a bite and i was shock it's so good.

In the end i eat it all. i look at shinuhara san then bow.

"It's okay kid, well then i have to go kid,i hope we see each other again"

Shinuhara san just left, i was looking at him until he disappear.

I look at the big screen because of the pictures popping out.

And then saihara pop out the screen.

"The detective solve the case again"

so he really become detective huh?

"Since the class didn't see eachother for so long, does the detective miss someone in the in his class? And why?"

Some reporter asked, the camera focused on shuichi, shuichi's expression turn into an sad expression.

"Is the question is sensitive, you can just say it if you want so we're not going to ask you again "

Saihara wave his hand

"No it's fine, the person i miss the most is kokichi ouma"

"Is that the ultimate supreme leader, who always lies and bring bad luck to all of you?"

Wow this reporter is really an asshole.

"Hey stop saying that to my sidekick, and kokichi is a nice man, he is smart and we are just stupid because we don't know what is the real meaning and behind his lies"

Wow for the first time kaito defend me.

"Where is kokichi then? Everyone is here except for kokichi"

Uh yes i make a new story... Because i want to take some story out of my notes it's so many ideas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 578 22
This main story is complete but I might update it every now and then (but don't hold me to that) so you can read this and consider it finished. Hell...
71.5K 2.4K 7
So I wanted to write some SaiOma. Now you can have this piece of garbage. I'm writing it somewhat differently than my normal writing style. Enjoy! In...
32.7K 1.1K 20
This is my very first Saiouma story~ This was an idea I've been thinking about for a while and thought it would make an interesting story~I hope you...
28.1K 672 8
This is my first time creating something like this. This will indeed be in chapters because why not? Also if you guys want anything little bonus scen...