MINE!!! -a sidashi fanfic

By muskii18

He loves her!!! She loves him!!! But none of them have guts to express it!!! Join the journey of Siddharth an... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH -PART1
CHARACTER SKETCH-PART2
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
not an update
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
NEW COVER
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
Not an update!
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21

CHAPTER-10

611 28 15
By muskii18

Suddenly ....I felt her face moving towards my ears and she shouted

Ashi: I WILL KILL YOUUUU

Sid: what the hell ..Do u want me to be deaf??

Ashi: yes..u idiot

I expected a kiss and this girl!!! whatever

Ashi: Why aree u being CHIPKU with that bitc..i mean ritika??

Sid: what?? CHIPKU!!

Ashi: yes yes yes!!! CHIPKU!!!!

Sid: you

Ashi: you shut up and listen to me... Don't be chipku with her okay..or else I will kill either u or her!!!

Sid: so someone is being Jealous !!

Ashi: I am not being jealous!!

Sid: I never took your name!!

Ashi: u just..ahhh!! don't irritate me...now u will sit with me..here and then in the flight and dare u try to be chipku with her again!!

Sid: so can I be chipku with you??

Ashi: ya no wait u shut up...irritating guy..

Randeep: if u guys are done with ur romance then let's go..our flight is here/

He had to come right now only..and wait..what romance?? thiis girl just shouted on me..

Abhishek: are u coming or not Sid..

Sid: ya ya dada coming...

SID'S POV ENDED

They all sat in the flight after doing all the formalities of the airport...

They were sitting in this way:-

1st row: Abhishek,Vaishnavi,a random guy

2nd row: Jannat ,Faisu,a uncle

3rd row: Siddharth,Ashi,Ritika

4th row: A girl, Randeep,Ashnoor

And all the other from their college were also sitting on their respective seats!!!

ASHI'S POV:

Ohh god ..teachers had to make her sit with us only!!! I just feel like killing her...She is not even in our college but she is such a bitch..she spilled water on her seat and said to our teachers that one student from our college did it and so they gave her this seat!!! I wish murder was allowed for one day!!!

Sid: Ashi what happened ...why r u looking irritated??

Ritika: I guess she isn't comfortable sitting in between..u come in between sid ..let her sit on window side!!!

Sid: oka

Ashi: I never knew u can even read minds ritika?

Ritika: what??

Ashi: I never told u that I am uncomfortable ...I am very much comfortable,happy,excited and jumping from inside sitting here..u better mind ur own business and Sid just sit down!!!

Sid: haha okay 

Ritika: Are u his girlfriend or what that u r ordering him every time??

Sid: no it's jus..

Ashi: ohh noo..Sid didn't tell u??

Ritika: what??

Ashi: That I am his girlfriend !! And so I have all the rights to say him anything and keep him away from honey bee...

Randeep and Ashnoor chuckled from behind

Faisu also listened all this and joined me and turned to us and said:

Faisu: Bhabhi do u need water??

Ritika & Sid: BHABHI???

I glared at Sid

Sid: I mean Faisu ur bhabhi doesn't need water...if she will need anything I will get it for her..

Ritika: what Bhabhi???

Faisu: I won't call the gf of my brother BHabhi?? then what will I call her??

Ritika: umm ya

I kept my head on Sid's shoulder and said

Ashi: Baby I m sleepy ..may I sleep here??

Sid: ya my lady..why not!!

MY LADYYY...WOW...I LIKED IT

I just turned a little to look at Ritika's face..which was looking as if she didn't got her favourite ice cream.....

Then I looked at Sid who was already sleeping with a big smile on his face...Ahhh..I love this smile..I lovee being in his arms..it's so safe here!!! I THINK I AM THINKING TOO MUCH..it's just that I don't want Ritika to hurt him again and so I am keeping him away from her...ya ya..

ASHI'S POV ENDED 

SID'S POV:

I woke up cause of the light flashing on my eyes..and as soon as I opened my eyes..I saw Jannat clicking my pic from different angles...why the hell is she....wait..I saw down and found Ashi sleeping peacefully ..her head on my shoulder and her hands wraped around my stomach..and my hands were holding her into a side hug... hayyee how cute..but these weird people are clicking pictures like seriously?? can't they leave us alone?? and then I saw a face with weird expressions ..obvyo that Ritika was staring us...ohh damn I just forgot what Ashi told her..but I LOVED THE WAY SHE SAID...I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND...I just loovvee he...no no no i mean I love her as my bestie..ya that's it..my chain of thoughts were broken by Faisu!!

Faisu: wake her up and feed her something..

Sid: what do u mean by feed her?? is she a baby??

Faisu: she is not a baby but she is ur baby!! he laughed

Sid: LAMEE !!! 

I woke her up and she started rubbing her eyes like a kid...she is a baby only..my baby...I laughed 

Sid: it's lunch time mam!!

Ritika: why don't u go to the washroom and freshen up Ashi??

Ashi: Thanks for ur concern but I am fine!!

HOW RUDE BABY!!! But Ritika deserves this..i chuckled again internely ..

Ashi: my hands are paining baby.. can u feed me???

She said looking towards Ritika..oohh god she is being so bold in front of her!!

Sid: ya suree

Ritika: is she a small baby??

Ashi: not a small baby but his baby!!

Sid: not a small baby but my baby!!

We both said it together and laughed ....

Ritika: howw cutee!! and she went away from there...maybe to the washroom..

Ashi: now feed me na

Sid: but she isn't there...u don't need to act now

Ashi: but i don't know anything...i still want u to feed me

Sid: and why so??

Ashi: because umm aa haan vo my hands are paining!!!

Sid: okay so open ur mouth..

We laughed and enjoyed and ate our lunch...Ritika was also sitting there burning seeing us happy together but who cares!!!

SID'S POV ENDED

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?
More sidashi scenes coming soon!!

Also watch this super fun segment of SIDASHI if u havn't watched it yet!!!

YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- siddharthsheaven !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON ...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...