TOUCH | Nakamoto Yuta

By shotarowrowrowurboat

NCT 127 (+Ten) wakes up one night after drinking spiked alcohol after an orgy no one remembers; and Yuta find... More

00 | Prologue
01 |
02 |
03 |
04 |
05 |
06 |
07 |
08 |
09 |
10 |
11 |
12 |
14 |
15 |
16 |
17
18
19
20 |
21 |
22 |
23 |
24 |
24 |
25 |
26 |
27 |
28 |
29 |
30 |
31 |
32 |
33 |
34 |
HIATUS -im sorry-
35 |
36 |
37 |
38 |
39 |
40 |
41 |

13 |

1K 55 30
By shotarowrowrowurboat

Early squad where you aT

*not edited*

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

   Yuta ran down the stage, the screams of the thousands of fans exhilarating, the tens of thousands of green lights surrounding him like stars on a clear night. The adrenaline of performing song after song, quick outfit changes between every couple of songs and the rush to move quick beneath the stage that the fans know nothing about. The pushes of staff guiding him to where his next outfit was, back to another platform to rising up from below from or the stairs on the side to enter from, the shouts and whispers in in-ears with commands in both English and korean; a starch contrast to how free it was on stage, able to breath in the open space above the stuffy metallic understage, running freely as fans cheered for them.

   He absolutely loves it. His smile won't disappear from his face, ensuring deep smile lines when he's old, and the rush makes him forget everything that didn't matter at the moment: singing, dancing, the fans, his members. So much so that he feels no worries as he runs down from the main stage at the end of the venue to the stage in the near center, meeting the other guys who seem to be having just as much fun as he is. As he approaches steadily the guys –who were messing in front of the camera– he passes Dongyoung who gives him a look, his lips barley moves but Yuta could see what he was mouthing, "Be careful."

   But his mood could not be ruined, he slowed down, settling on a bouncy and loose walk, keeping in mind that he needs to be careful on his body, but it's hard to remember that when they're having to much fun and adrenaline is rushing through his veins as he interacts with the others.

🎭

   He felt lightheaded but that didn't stop the satisfaction he felt as they were lowered off stage, a huge smile on his face as he breathed heavily. They were surrounded by staff immediately, taking their micpacks off and equipments, and their chatter instantly began.

"Hyung! I can't believe you broke another lightstick!" Donghyuck exclaimed as he took off his leather jacket.

"I didn't mean to!" Jaehyun laughed. "I don't know what happened, it just came off!"

"That's what she said–"

"Mark!"

"Sorry-" Mark smiled, not at all sorry.

"Yuta hyung," Dongyoung slithered his way through the members and staff as they were led back to the dressing rooms. "How're you feeling? I swear, you were running way too much on stage."

He giggled, "Doie it's fine! I wasn't running that much, and I did call down at some point." He said. The adrenaline was starting to wear off, and maybe he was starting to regret running so damn much, feeling a bit sick.

The younger shook his head, but ultimately said nothing as they were handed their clothes to change back into.

🎭

🎭

He lucky that he got his own room this time, given time to really think about things, a time he both looks forward to and dreads. Time alone means relaxing and recharging, but also left to his thoughts to confront his problems once again.

He woke up half an hour ago, and gotten up to wash up in the bathroom, but has been staring at himself in the mirror for the last fifteen minutes after he got out of the shower. He leaned back on the wall across the mirror, his bare back touching the cold walls. He rubbed his hands over his face, feeling a bit stressed. He groaned, "shiiit.."

After stepping out the shower, he was passing the mirror behind the sink to leave the bathroom when he spotted something about himself he hadn't noticed before in his reflection. It wasn't that noticeable, no, but he knew his body, and anything was noticeable to him. Which was why he's wonder why it's just now that he realized his stomach was starting to form a bump.

It wasn't big by any chance, as said before, but there was a definite curve; but being someone with a thinner structure, it was visible. Anyone would chalk it up to him just gaining weight –they have been eating quite luxuriously during their stay in america, the portion sizes were huge, what can he say– but to Yuta, he wished it was from food.

He felt panic start to arise, quietly whispering, as if someone was outside the door, but there's no one, "What if someone notices? Fuck, this just– I– I'll be fucked.... fuck, t-the stylists will notice won't they?!" He slid down the wall, his back burning slightly from the friction, his view of the mirror changing to a view of the wooden cabinets. He leaned his forehead on his knees, eyes closing. One hand came around to tug slightly at the hair at his nape, the other arm wrapped around his stomach, as if wanting to hide. He was shaking slightly, from the seeping cool or his panic, he doesn't know, but he froze when he felt a small, weak, nudge against his wrist, his eyes shot open before he felt another one near his upper forearm. He was tense, waiting for another small kick, but didn't get any more. His mind was racing, full of thoughts that ran at miles an minute.

RIIING

RIIING

RIIING–

Hearing his ringtone, he jerk his head up, scrambling onto his knees to reach his phone lying on the marble countertop. Hands slightly shaky he cleared his throat, "Yeoboseyo?"

   "O, hyung," Donghyuck's voice spoke from the speakers in his ear. "Want to go with the aquarium with me in an hour?"

   Getting up from the floor, he left the bathroom. "Uh...." it'd be a good distraction... "Sure."

   "Great! I'll be at your door in thirty minutes! Be ready!" The younger hung up before he could say anything else.

   Yuta shook his head, a small smile on his lips as he put down his phone, unzipping his suitcase. He decided to go for baggier clothing, picking out a T-shirt and a larger hoodie to wear on top and some ripped jeans. As he put on the hoodie, he caught a specific scent on it that was very familiar but he couldn't quite place a name to it, he mumbled, looking down at it, "Is this even mine? I don't think it is..." he shrugged it off, a hoodie's a hoodie, if it covered his body, he's fine with it.

   Sure enough, thirty minutes later, there was a knock on his hotel room door. Opening the door, Donghyuck was rocking on his heals, decked out in black jeans, shirt, and jacket. Oh he's going to start complaining of the heat after a while—

"Hey hyung, ready to go? Manager-hyung is waiting outside." Hyuck said.

Yuta nodded, stepped out of his room and placing his keycard in his pocket. "Yeah, let's go Hyuck."

As they got in the elevator, the younger looked over his clothes before asking, "Isn't that hoodie's Jungwoo-hyung's?"

He looked back down at the green and navy blue hoodie, mouth forming an 'o' once he remembered why it seemed familiar yet not. "Ah... it is... I found it in my suitcase, didn't know it was Woo's." He shrugged.

The younger shrugged, "Makes sense, I found his face masks in my suitcase this morning."

"Jungwoo doesn't use face masks? He always steals mine– Hey wait a second-"

・゜゚・*:.。.:*・*:.。.:*・゜゚・

Thoughts?

Y'all, I was thinking, what if I rewrote all of Body Talk's chapters and continued from there? Cause low key high key I forgot where I'm going with the story even tho I got the plot—

Anyways I'll probably make the next chapter longer cuz I feel like 1k-1.5k is too short so maybe I'll start making them longer

Anyways byeee 💚🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 469 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
63.7K 2.3K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
112K 4.1K 24
"I... I'm pregnant... and you're the father." Sicheng continued and looked down on the laminated flooring. "You cannot be serious right now. Why are...
787 94 25
Nakamoto Yuta is one of the most well-known students in his university, mainly for his intense participation in his singing and dancing group 127! wi...