forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 16

2.8K 97 11
By vjk143

Hi bunnies.....

Hope you all are doing well.....

Here's the next chapter

Enjoy reading 💜.

*

Jimin's father took jimin's hand and starts walking towards yoongi.

Yoongi was standing there somehow little bit nervous.

He saw jimin walking down asel. He looked like a fairy.

For minute he forgot about his surroundings.

Jimin's dad stop in front of yoongi handing jimin's hand to yoongi.

Jimin's father walked away after telling yoongi take care of his previous son.

*

Jimin walked with his dad.

He saw yoongi standing there looking handsome as always.

*

Both stands facing each other.

Persist starts rituals.

After sometime it was time of vows

I Min Yoongi take you Park jimin as my wife/husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow.

I Park Jimin take you Min Yoongi as my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow.

Priest told them to put rings.

Jungkook and taehyung both gave them rings.

Yoongi slide ring in jimin's finger without any interest.

Jimin's eyes welles up with tears.
His hands starts shaking. With shakey hand he put ring on yoongi's finger.

They put rings on each other's and priest said,

"Now I announce you as husband and wife/husband you may kiss"

Yoongi pulled jimin by his waist. And kiss his forehead.

"You think I'll kiss your flithy lips." Yoongi whispered in jimin's ear making jimin's eyes widened.

Guest thought that yoongi was teasing his husband.

Soon people starts congratulate them.

They got blessings from elders.

*

Taemin was sitting with his mom.

His mother pats his back sadly" it's okay he is happy." She said comforting his son who loved jimin from their school days.

Taemin looked down hiding his tears " he is not happy mom he is not. He is just ruining his future" he muttered.

His mother didn't get it.

"Let's go congratulates him" her mother drags him with her.

Jimin saw his childhood best friend and hugged him tightly.

Taemin also hugged him back. Few tears escaped from his eyes. " Congratulation" his voice cracked.

"Thank you." Jimin said with smile after pulling away.

Taemin's mother gave them blessings.

Soon they went away.

Yoongi puts his hands on jimin's waist and gripped it tightly " even on your wedding you can't stop yourself from flirting with mens. Tsk" yoongi said mockingly.

Jimin looks into yoongi's eyes " atleast I'm not one who forgot about his date and went with another woman" jimin states making shock yoongi.

Yoongi looks at jimin with jaw dropped who was smiling at guest.

"Ho-how do you know?" Yoongi asked shuttering.

"We had date in same resturant." Jimin said and walked towards his parents.

Yoongi also followed him after recovering from shock.

Soon ceremony ended.

Jimin's parents told yoongi to take care of their son.
Which yoongi promise that he will showing fake sincerity.

Jimin cried a little bit hugging his parents.

Yoongi pulled him closer putting jimin's head on his chest telling jimin not to cry.

' what an actor" that's what Came into taemin's mind.

Jungkook and taehyung left with their sleeping sons.

Namjoon and jin left with jia.

Hoseok and yeonjun left with their parents.

Yoongi and jimin went inside car. Yoongi starts driving opposite direction of yoongi's house.

" Where are we going?" Jimin questions

" My parents booked hotel for us." Yoongi said.

Jimin's cheeks starts heating up.

Yoongi Parkes car infront of hotel.

Jimin followed yoongi.

They both went to reception. They got their room keys.

"Suga" a sweet voice calls him.

Yoongi turns around with smile he knows that voice " oh you are here. Wite a minute" yoongi said.

Woman nod's.

Jimin looked at her. She was the girl from that night. His heart drops.
Why she is here?'

Yoongi hands room keys to jimin " take this keys and go to room. I won't be there. Your clothes are already there. In the morning I'll pick you at 8 be ready." Yoongi told him.

Jimin's hand shook " where are you going?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Suga hurry up" woman beside yoongi whines.

" It's none of your business." Yoongi spats before walking.

Woman hooked her arm around yoongi's.
She turns back and smirk looking at jimin mouthing him " he is mine"

Jimin doesn't know how long he's been standing there.

Jimin walked to the room with absent-minded.

Jimin unlocked room.

He gets inside closing door behind.

He observes whole room and chuckled. Soon tears starts pouring down his face.

"Did my husband leave me on my first night and leave with another woman?" jimin asks himself.

" Jimin congratulations!!! You will spend your first night alone." Jimin laughs.

Jimin throws everything in his hand. Jimin sits down on the ground crying "Why can't I be happy? Don't I have the right to be happy? Yoongi why did you said yes to marry if you like someone else? Why?Why?Why?" Jimim shouts as he starts crying hardly.

Whole room filled with painful sobs of younger man. who was sitting with the support of the bed and his legs close to his chest.

*

In the morning jimin wake up.

He was sleeping on cold floor.

He sits up. His eyes feels heavy and it's hurting due to crying.

He slowly gets up and picks clothes selected by his mother in law. There was other necessary thinhs which jimin uses daily basis. Maybe his mother had told her.

He walked to the bathroom lifelessly.

After getting inside bathroom he stands infront of sink and show his reflection in mirror 🪞.

His hairs are disheveled, eyes and noses are red, his cheery lips are dry.
" Happy married life jimin" he Chuckled and starts doing his daily routine.

He spends nearly 30 minutes taking cold bath relaxing himself.

He came outside after long bath.

He wore his clothes.
He puts little makeup which was provided with his clothes.

He picked up his phone from bed. He saw yoongi's massage which was sent at 4.30 am telling him to get ready at time.

Jimim saw time it's 7.45.
Packed his weeding suit and other things in bag.

After getting down he hands over keys to receptionist.

He paid extra money for the damage and told her to not tell anyone.

She accepted request with sweet smile and assured that they won't tell anyone.

Jimin nod's he walks to parking lot.

He saw yoongi's car.

He walked to car and gets inside. Put bag on back seatand without uttering a word he fasten his seatbelt and colse his eyes resting his head back.

Yoongi frowned " are you okay?" He asked as he saw jimin's face was dull.

"None of your business. Please start driving I'm hungry. And also have to go office" jimin answered back.

Yoongi was speechless jimin never talks in this way. But he starts driving.

Soon they reached at yoongi's house.

Yoongi looks at jimin he was going to say something but jimin cuts him in middle

"I know act lovely couple. Can you please open this fucking door." Jimin said irritatedly.

Yoongi opened door.

They both went outside. And rang the bell. Yoongi put his hand on jimin's waist.

Yoongi's mother opened door with sweet smile.

" You guys came early. I thought you might be coming late" she smiles teasingly.

"Eomma can we get in?" Yoongi asked.

His mother step aside. Both entered in the house.

"You look tiered jimin are you okay" she asked worriedly.

Jimin looks down before nodding.

"Okay. Yoongi you should take care of him. " Yoongi's mother scolds him.

Yoongi hummed.

"Let's eat" she walks to dining room.

Yoongi and jimin followed her.

Mr&Mrs.Min both sits together opposite side of newly weds.

They starts eating.

" Son you should be gentle on angle beside you. Look he is looking peal." Yoongi's father jokes making jimin choked on his coffee. Jimin starts coughing badly

Yoongi Pat's his back " APPA. Stop saying nonsense. Look what have you done" yoongi glared at his father.

"It's okay dad I'm fine" jimin smiles.

"Hmm. And if this idiot son of mine hurts you just tell me okay. I'll beat him" yoongi's father said assuringly.

" Dad he won't hurt me I know" jimin said.

"Oh stop taking this devil's side dear" yoongi's mother said mocking yoongi.

Breakfast went by small talks.

*

Can you guys guess who was girl with yoongi?

Hope you liked it.

Comment, vote and share.

Thank you for your support and love 💕.

Purple you 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
163K 7K 32
published; november 5th, 2018. finished; december 26th, 2018. edited; still ongoing 5k reads - January 4th , 2019. 10,5k reads - May 11th, 2019.
348K 11.5K 61
"Golden_jeon wants to send you a DM"
71.3K 1.9K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...