Arrogant♥ ( Sarada's twin sis...

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Sakari Uchiha. An arrogant girl who thinks highly of herself. She looks down on most people. Why is she so ar... More

Sakari Uchiha, enter!
Field trip to the mist
The cat is out of the bag
Sorry
Finally friends again
Total chaos

First time in the village!

769 15 6
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

" Do you really have to leave me here?" Sakari huffed. She now wore a completely different out-fit which was based off Sasuke's. 

" Yes, I have to. It's also good for you to spend time here with your mom and sister, along with your home village."

" Awwh... I want to go on shopping sprees while you go on missions!" Sasuke froze.

" Anata...!" Sakura said with a low and dangerous tone.

" I- I swear that doesn't happen much." Sasuke stutters.

" Mhm.."

" But anyways....I'll miss you papa!" Sakari hugs Sasuke. Sasuke smiles softly at his daughter. After she let go of him he tapped her on the forehead. Sakari likes that a lot so she smiled.

" Papa, we just saw each other, do you really have to go?" Sarada asks.

" I have to protect the village. But, " Sasuke also tapped Sarada on the forehead. Sarada had slight tears of joy and she held her forehead, turning back to Sakura as Sakura smiled.

Sakura then went forward and lowered her head a little at Sasuke. She looked from side to side then to sasuke. But all sasuke did was just stare at her before turning away.

" Bye bye."

" !? It's just a train wreck for me!? Shanaro..." Sakura whines as she waves her hand.

Sarada and Sakari also waves their hand.

" Papa, he tapped my forehead!" Sarada said happily.

" 💢" Sakari got jealous. She turned to sarada. " Oi."

" Hm?" Sakari tapped Sarada's forehead too. Sarada's heart warmed. However, that wasn't Sakari's intention.

" You like being tapped on the forehead don't you? I'll fulfill your little likings." She continued to tap Sarada's forehead a lot of times.

" Nee chan! Gwah! It's painful! Chaa!"

" 💢" Sakari didn't care and continued tapping her forehead.

Sarada snapped and chased after the runaway Sakari. 

Sakura? She was still sulking but recovered.

" Kids- KIDS?!"

.

.

.

" SHANAROO!!" Sarada yelled. " Come back here!"

" Blegh!" Sakari pulled on of her eye lids down and stuck her tongue out. Her eyes sparkled for a moment before she grinned mischeviously.

" Bye- Bye~!" She disappeared into a flock of crows.

" Chaaa!!!"

.

.

.

Sakari appeared to a place she didn't know. She turned around and bumped into someone.

" Gah!" Both voices yell.

Sakari opened her eyes to see a boy who seems to be a hyuga rubbing his back. The hyuga boy then blushed 50 shades of red after seeing her and quickly stood up. He held his hand out for her to grab to stand up.

Sakari stared at his hand with a faint blush on her cheeks. 

" I- I'm really s-sorry! I- I didn't m-mean to b-bump into you, miss!" He spoke as she broke out of her trance.

" Ah!" Sakari yelled as she finally realized what happened. She stood up almost in an instance without grabbing the hyuga boy's hand. She too was blushing 50 shades of red.

" I- It's o-okay!" She stuttered. " I- I was th-the one who wasn't look-king! U-uh, bye!" She ran away before the hyuga boy could say anything.

' Who was she..? She looked like Sakura-san.... And she was rather pretty- HARUTO! YOU JUST MET HER?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! GAAAHH!!' The boy also known as Haruto thought while blushing even more. 

The poor boy eventually passed out.

.

.

.

Sakari ran to a random corner she found and stood there, cupping her warm,red cheeks.

" Who is he to make me have such feelings?!" She asked. She quickly shook her head and looked back to where the boy was, shocked to see him lying on the floor.

She walked up to him and poked his cheek.

" Ne, wake up."

"..." The boy still didn't wake up.

" Are you dead?"

"..."

Sakari concluded that the boy fainted. She sighed and was about to leave when she realized the hot sun shining.

" He'll get a heatstroke at this rate.. Damn it." Sakari cursed. She looked around to see if anyone was looking. No one, perfect. She grabbed the boy and dragged him under the shade of a big shady tree. 

" Wait a minute, should I just leave him here? " Sakari squinted her eyes at the boy, thinking of a solution. " Ehh... Yeah, probably should." Sakari gave the sleeping boy a last glance before leaving. She took a few steps and decided that she would leave him a note.

.

.

.

Haruto woke up after an hour, confused on what was going on. He looked around and realized he was under a shady tree, not the hot sun.

" What? This wasn't where I fainted.." He asked and felt a piece of paper on his palm.

He looked at the paper. It had writings on it.

 ' You bumped into me, well more like I bumped into you. After I left, I came back to see if you were still there but you fainted. Haha. And I decided to be a nice kid and dragged your body under this stupid tree. Be grateful you little twerp. 

                                                                                                                                                        Not really sincerely by,

                                                                                                                                                        Sakari Uchiha♥'

" She helped me?" Haruto blushed a bit before smiling.

' She's such a nice person...'

.

.

.

" I'm home!"

" Sakari! Where have you been!?" Sakura yelled and hugged her daughter. " I couldn't find you no matter where I go!"

" Ehehehe, had fun finding me?" Sakari said as she giggled mischeviously.

" * Sigh * Come on, dinners ready." Sakura said as she smiled sweetly, making Sakari smile too.

.

.

.

" So, where were you?" Sarada asked during dinner.

" Eh, ran into someone, that someone fainted, partly my fault though, I dragged him under a tree, left, bought tons of tomatoes and dangos, finished them, beat up some stupid bullies, walked around and explored the village, and things like that."

" You did so much in just 7 hours?" Sarada asked again.

" Never underestimate me hun."

" I hope that you like it here sweetheart." Sakura said.

" Oh I do."

" Wait, you mentioned a boy who fainted, who's that?"

" I don't know, he looked like a hyuga and he had two whiskers?"

" Haruto?" 

" Haru-who?"

" Haruto. That's one of my classmates."

" Oh."

" Ah yes, that reminds me, even though it's late you will be starting the academy in two days!" Sakura says as she claps her hands together.

" Hah?"

.

.

.

( Two days later )

" Okay class, I know it's late but we will have a new student."

Students whisper among each other, except for sarada. She had a proud expression on her face.

" You know who the student is, Sarada? You seem happy." Cho cho asked." And how's your sister?"

" I do! Just watch! Oh, she's doing fine."

" Okay, you can show up now, Sakari." Cho cho choked on her chips.

Sakari slowly walked up to the students.

" She's pretty..."

" She looks like sarada.."

" She looks like Sarada's mom.."

" Introduce yourself, Sakari."

" My name is Sakari Haruno." 

Cho cho, Shino and Sarada looked confused. Wasn't it uchiha?

" I'm Sarada's distant cousin. So what?" Sakari makes an unimpressed expression. She looks around, suddenly locking eyes with pale ones. Both eyes widen.

" Y-you..! / You!" Both Haruto and Sakari said while pointing at each other.

" You both know each other?!"

" Sarada! Your cousin knows Haruto??"

" I think."

The events of the previous day pops up into Sakari and Haruto's mind, making both blush.

" Sit down beside Haruto, Sakari."

" H-hai.. Wait, what's that blonde boy who looks like Dobe-hokage doing up there like....that?"

" Mmmm! Mmm!"

Sakari gave a disgusted look. But suddenly, she had a mischievous look.

" I don't like that look.." Sarada sighed.

Sakari dug a harmonica out of nowhere. She walked up the wall, then to the ceiling. She now stood upside down but face to face with boruto.

" So, I guess this is sort of a punishment? Let's spice things up a bit ei?"

Everyone watches as sakari harshly pulls the tape from boruto's mouth.

" Ow! Hey watch it- m!" Sakari put the harmonica on boruto's mouth then jumps down.

" Hey, try saying something!" She says with a smirk.

" * insert harmonica sounds * " Boruto tries yelling.

Everyone laughs but shino just facepalms, and so did Sarada.

" Sakari..." Sarada sighed.

" Whaaat?" Sakari says.

Boruto managed to break out from the ropes.

" You witch!" He yelled while pointing to Sakari.

" What did you call me?!"

" A witch! What you did wasn't funny!"

" Oh yeah!? Why was everyone laughing then huh?!"

" Enough!" Shino yells.

.

.

.

In the end, they were given a field trip and boruto was the leader.

" Hey field trip leader." Sakari teased as boruto glares at her.

" Sakari-Chan....b-boruto is f-frustrated enough.." Haruto tells Sakari.

She notices him and looks at him. She started string at Haruto. Everyone turned to look at them, confused on why she was staring for so long.

"..." Suddenly, Sakari turns bright red and faints.

" Sakari!"

What they didn't know was that Sakari still couldn't get over Haruto.

A.N. : I rewrote it-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
417K 14.6K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
58.3K 2K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...