Home.

By StaryClxuds

Izuku midoriya, a boy who is now 15 years old. He used to have it all when he was younger. A happy family, fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just a little note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Just a little note! Again
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20, the final chapter! ❤︎
AHHH HOLY SH1T
Quick question

Chapter 12

4.3K 150 100
By StaryClxuds

The next morning, around 8:30 AM Saturday.

Izuku's POV

I get woken up from my sleep by something moving beside me, ugh I don't wanna wake up, it's so cozy and this thing is so warm.

"Mmn" I groan in annoyance as I feel this thing continue to try and move away, I hold on tighter and nuzzle my face into it.

"Hey shit nerd wake up." Wait... OH FRICK THATS KATSUKI!

I open my eyes unwrap my arms from around him and sit up, fuckk that was so embarrassing!

"Er hey! Good morning!" I say as I smile nervously, I really hope he forgets about me snuggling up to him.

I look at his face and see him smirking, oh great of course he won't forget. Dammit you met him yesterday and you're already embarrassing yourself!

"Cuddly aren't you huh?" He teases an continues to smirk. My face reddens from embarrassment.

"I- no it was a mistake! I didn't mean to I swear!" I shake my head and close my eyes tightly, I really wish I could just disappear right now.

He chuckles and tussles my hair a bit. "Yeah yeah no need to worry you dummy. Now cmon my old hag, or my mom made breakfast."

I get anxious at the thought of eating food, but I don't wanna waste it! What if I just throw it up later? I guess I could. Wait what if his mom hates me and doesn't actually want me staying here and-"

"Nerd cmon really? You really need to stop mumbling."

My eyes widen and I gulp, I look at the blond boy in front of me. "Uh h-how much did you hear?"

He raises an eyebrows confusion before answering. "Just the part about my mom hating you or some shit. Why what else was there for me to hear hah?"

"N-nothing! Don't worry about it heh heh." I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck.

He stares at me for a moment before sighing and standing up off the bed.

"Cmon, like I said we have to go eat."

I nod and stand up, following him out of the room.

We make it to a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs surrounding it. Two next to each other on both of the long sides and one on each of the ends was a single chair.

I looked around the room and spotted the kitchen. It was a wide space with a little counter in the middle with a few barstools around it. The counters that lined the walls looked like they were made of marble. Damn these people must be rich!

My thoughts get cut off by a woman's loud voice.

"Hey! You must be that friend the brat brought over! I'm really surprised he even has friends to begin with!"

The woman has spiky light blonde hair that goes just a litter lower than her shoulders. She has crimson red irises that match Katsuki's.

"Oh shut up you old hag I have plenty of friends! Fuck outta my business!"

"Oh please! You refuse to talk about any of them so I bet you don't even have any!"

"Oi fuck off bitch!"

The two continue their bickering for a little and I just stand there. Sure it was pretty funny watching them fight but I didn't really know what to do. Do I just stand here? Maybe try and stop them from fighting? Ugh I hate social interaction.

The woman slaps Katsuki on the head and he shuts up, though he still continues to glare at her.

"Anyway enough chit-chat! I made breakfast for y'all, it's on the table so feel free! Anyway I've gotta help my coworker at the design shop so I'll be back a little later. I'll see ya later!"

She grabs her keys and walks out the door while talking. After she leaves I glance at the table. There was bowls of steamed rice and plates with grilled fish on them. Most people would be delighted to have such a delicious breakfast for them but I was worried.

Of course I didn't wanna be selfish so what could I do to get out of eating?

"Oh well I'll probably eat later! I'm not too hungry at the moment." I offer a smile and look at Katsuki hoping he'd just let me go, but he just looks at me with an unconvinced look.

"Uh huh sure you nerd. Like I'd believe that. You need to eat something."

I anxiously bite my bottom lip and look away from him before nodding.

He walks towards the table and I follow behind him. We both sit down and I just stare at the food for a moment.

My stomach really wants me to eat but my brain says the opposite. I'm probably hideous and fat, it doesn't even matter how much I starve myself, I'll never loose weight.

"Hey stop staring and actually eat." Katsuki grumbles.

"Y-yeah." I take the chopsticks placed next to the food and begin to pick up a piece of white rice. It's just a little piece cmon Izuku!

I bring the food to my mouth and begin to slowly chew. I try stalling and not swallow but I can feel Katsuki's crimson red eyes staring at me. I swallow the rice and start feeling sick.

He stops staring at me and goes back to eating his own food. I sigh, he's probably not gonna let me leave till I've eaten at least a good amount.

———————————————————————————

Half my food is gone and the horrible feeling in my stomach feels worse now. Ugh I feel disgusting.

Katsuki finished his food a while ago but stayed at the table making sure I eat. I'm just a waste of time.

I stop staring at the plate and look over to him. He has his head resting on one of his hands. His ruby eyes staring at me.

"Uh I'm full now. I'll just.. eat the rest later!" I say and he continues to look at me for a moment like he's lost in thought about something.

He takes his head off his hand before standing up. "Alright fine. I'm gonna shower since I didn't get to last night."

I look away and stare at the ground.

"Oh yeah.. sorry." I frown as I apologize. He chuckles and ruffles my hair like he did this morning.

"Don't worry 'bout it nerd." He walks off into the bathroom and my stomach starts to churn. I need to get to a bathroom really quick!

I stand up from the chair and rush around the house trying to find another bathroom.

I feel more sick with every passing second, It feels like all my food could come up at any moment.

I rush into one of the doors and see a toilet. I open the lid and instantly start retching.

After a minute I stop puking and just sit there trying to catch my breath, but that doesn't last long cause another wave of sick passes over me.

I puke once again and tears stream down my face. I hate puking, it's disgusting.

——————————little time skip—————————

Even though I haven't puked for a little while I just sit by the toilet in case. I really don't wanna puke on the floors..

"Izuku? Hey where'd you go?" A voice calls out, I know it's Katsuki and I feel sick again from anxiety.

The little food remaining in my stomach comes back up into the toilet. Katsuki would be so disappointed if he saw me puking up this food.

I start crying once again. Tears streak down my face and my body feels weak from the constant gagging. I hear footsteps come closer and the door opens.

"Nerd you in he- what the hell?"

I can't talk and I just sit there panting from exhaustion.

"I'll go grab you some water, be right back."

He leaves the room and I collapse. I feel so tired and I just want to sleep but the sick taste in my mouth keeps me awake.

I slowly get up and turn the handle on the toilet to flush down the remains of my food. After that I just lay on the ground again.

The blond steps into the room and crouches down to hand me the water. I lazily get back up to take it.

I stand up and go over to the sink. I sip some water and swish it in my mouth before spitting it out. Afterwards I drink the rest.

"The hell was that about?" He questions as concern flickers in his fiery red eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I just couldn't keep it down." My voice sounds scratchy as I talk.

He sighs before speaking again.

"Alright well you're probably exhausted. C'mon."

I nod and start trying to walk out of the room but I stumble over my feet.

Katsuki catches me from tripping and rubs my back a little.

"Damn that really wore you out. I'll carry you then alright little shit?"

"Mkay." I reply and he lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms go around his shoulders.

He places his hands under my thighs for support and we start to walk. Tears start forming in my eyes from guilt.

I try to keep myself from making noise but it doesn't work. I shakily suck in a breath but I sniffle.

"What's wrong you dork?" He asks as he continues to walk.

"I j-just feel so bad. I puked up the food your mom made and wasted it. I'm using up your time too. I just feel so helpless." My voice cracks while I explain. More tears drop from my eyes and onto his shoulder.

He takes one arm from under me and rubs my back.

"It's alright. You puking is really my fault. I should have known that your body wouldn't be used to eating so much since you seem like you haven't in a while. But you're not wasting my time okay? If I didn't want you here I wouldn't have let you stay."

My eyes feel heavy from the exhaustion of puking and crying. I feel myself starting to fall asleep.

"Thank you so much. You're amazing." I whisper before letting sleep fully consume me.

———————————————————————————

Whoo another chapter! A really long one actually. Sorry about that I got sorta carried away. 😅

1750 words

6/10/21 ▼・ᴥ・▼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.1K 37
Bakugo had everything. Four kids, an expensive but loving husband, and a great job. Until his husband decided he wanted more. His husband left him...
297K 8.1K 19
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life. After collapsing during a test, Katsuki Bakkugo becomes suspicious of his old friend. He soon learns...
21.9K 543 13
Despite a large age gap, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya were extremely close. Their personalities thought to clash, developed to complement each...
452K 10.9K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...