โ€โRโƒฅeโƒฅvโƒฅeโƒฅrโƒฅsโƒฅeโƒฅ Rโƒฅoโƒฅlโƒฅeโƒฅ โœฟYa...

By elvestoneanzelote1

โˆ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
โ€๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐Ÿฃ:๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ?!โˆ
โˆ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 3 ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค
just some Question
โ—Ž๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 4 H๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข'๐˜ด
โ˜…๐˜Š๐˜ฉ: 5 ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ
ใฟ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 6 ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โœฆC๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 7 ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
Just random update
โœน๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 8 ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
โžช๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 9- P๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

โœฏ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 2 ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ

4.1K 140 96
By elvestoneanzelote1

"𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎"
"𝖬𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈"
"𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍"

------💙💙♬------

"Nezuko let me cook!" You said smiling trying to let her go and train but she refuses to do so, "No let me!!" Said Nezuko who too trying to let you go to other stuff.

"Both of you go and train" said Urokodaiki as both of you frown, "What! No!!".

-5min of arguing -

" So Tanjiro sleep in that room in morning?" You asked as Nezuko hummly nodded, "Yep!" You sigh as both of you are training together.

"Oh y/n! Come with me for a moment" Nezuko suddenly called out to you while rushing upward moutain making you blink yet followed.

"The air here is thin.." You muttered as she Smile brighter "right?! Let's train here that way we may break our limit again!" She said enthusiathly.

'𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭.. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...'-you.

[Far off-
Rengoku: Achoo!! Maybe I am getting a cold!.
Shinobu: you don't say...
Giyuu:...*noticing Kanroji who sneeze at the corner at same time*𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰?]

--Training--

Nezuko POV

I glance at Y/n who is busy doing standing and taking air? "Ne.. Y/n" I muttered out as she turned confused, "Are..you maybe not comfortable with my brother?.." I muttered as she froze a bit.

"N-no its nothing ..like that.." She mumble as I frown "I am sorry.. Demons are like enemy for us.. But I am sorry if It bothered you.. and I don't know what I AM SAYING!!" I said as tears feel like threatening down, "I-I just don't want you to hate me or my brother I- Iam sorry" I shuttered unable to control my tears.

'𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐-' She suddenly hug me as I froze "I-" before I spoke out she did, "I am sorry for been like a douchebag or something to you or your brother don't worry Nezuko.. I am the one who should be sorry.. For.. Not really getting along with your brother.. And looking uncomfortable.." She mumble as I hug her back crying (Nezuko is crying on your chest as your head is on top of hers patting her hair, your just a little few inch taller then her that's all)

As the hug broke she wiped my tears smiling calmly as I return it.

End of Nezuko POV

Both you return back downward as Urokodaiki huffed and said dinner was done, You look at the dishes and groom cause you were hungry.

Your POV.

I sat and we all started a "thank you for Food!" And I started eating until we heard the door open to see Tanjiro who hummed, "ah Tanjiro!" Nezuko called out to him as he approaches .

'𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘠/𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬.. 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩..'- 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Tanjiro sat next to me and gave me a close eyes smile (which do look like that), he seems to be staring at me waiting for something I was confused but soon I kept the bowl and slowly patted his head which he leaned into it.

'𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳'-𝘺𝘰𝘶

"T-Tanjiro..!Sorry Y/n.." Mumble Nezuko nervously smiling I look at her and smile, "its all right Nezuko I..do like him" I said as Nezuko seems to be glad as So did Tanjiro who came hugging me which make me froze but try to act cool but Tanjiro notice it (cause he still can feel emotions..).

"Hmm.." Tanjiro still hugged me as I don't know what to do and thanks to Urokodaki he stopped hugging yet sit next to me like he prefer to stay near me?.

End of Your POV.

Nezujo stares at her brother who seems to be attach to you, she frown wishing she can seat close to you, But her heart ache when Tanjiro took the chopstick and feed you which you ate it from his hand..

'𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘞𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.. 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵.. 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘠/𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥.. 𝘕𝘰.. 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?'-Nezuko frowning.

As you wash the dishes and pass it to Nezuko who dried it with a cloth and Tanjiro keep it in place Urokodaki smile at the scene as he found children like students..

"Umm.." You stopped your way as Tanjiro stood next to you, "Uhh Tanjiro.. Why don't you stay with Master Urokodaki right now.. Because its time for me and Y/n to take bath" said Nezuko as Tanjiro pout? And yet went to Urokodaki who just laughed.

In bath-- You help cleaning Nezuko Back as Nezuko seems to be blushing a lot, "are you uncomfortable bathing with me?" You ask as Nezuko shook her head, "uhh it's just first time I bath with a friend usually I bath with my sisters" she said making you smile.

As both of you came out of bath and about to went to room Tanjiro clench his sister hand as Nezuko froze, as Tanjiro pulled his sister with his small form to his room "I think he wants you to sleep with you Nezuko" You said since it is similar to your small brother way of calling you to sleep in his room with him.

"Uhh.. Well.. Why don't you also sleep then Y/n" said Nezuko suddenly as your smile turn to frown, "wait!! I am not really-" but she cut your words off as she drag the futons in Tanjiro room to both of your also closing the windows also checking again if there is a hole.

"Ne-zuko.." You muttered but sigh as they both gave you a puppy eyes.

You slept in the corner with Nezujo on middle as Tanjiro near his sister, "what are this?" You asked as you peek to see Nezuko writting as she quickly turn flustered "ahh! Well its a diary?! Like something!" She said as you nodded as you sat on your futon but froze when you notice Tanjiro staring at you again reminding you of the past or should I say the future?.

He hummed brightly as Nezuko came to her Futon and all of you felt as sleep.

Days went by:

As the time you reach the 15day You were pretty close with both the siblings of Kamado's.

You stare at Nezuko sword who have a black sword, "Does color means anything?" Ask Nezuko unsurely as Urokodaki denies and said, "Black carries good luck.. Well to put it correctly most black sword user rather get a job rather than a demon slayer and get fortune or so it said".

You held your sword as they all stare at you, Your sword turn to white as their eyes widen and said it might be because of prism breathing .

[Your hoari]

[Your sword]

" uno.. Y/n.." Muttered Nezuko helding / carry the box which Tanjiro is in it as you look confused.

"Can we-" but she froze as you crow and hers told two different missions.

"Uhh never mind.. But thank you" she bowed and run with her crow following making you frown.

"Thank you? For what?" You mumble as you rushes to your mission.

Your mission location: You stare at the demon who is talking rubbish and you slayed it which it counted 50 demons since unfortunately was present in the village.

Your crow seems to be mused and shock and went to report to Oyakata-sama as you went to the shops as it was Morning and you were hungry.

'𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸..'-𝘺𝘰𝘶

"Umai!" A voice shouted next to you as you turn to right to see a very bright person, eating the Dangos with a joyous expressions.

"I should just go.. I wonder ..how can I make money.." You mumble but stopped by the male, "wait! Young Lady" you turn confuse as he brought a Dango stick telling you to take it which you frown.

"As a fellow Harshira I can't let demon slayer lower to be starve to death!" He said Enthusiathly you sigh "thank you..Hashira-sama" you said bowing but he said to eat with him which you agreed to do so.

Rengoku POV

I stare at the girl who seems to be around 16 '𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘦' (you don't say cause your 21 years old).

"Oh right I am Kyoujurou Rengoku!" I said as she blink, "I am Y/n.. Just Y/n" (just monika lol).

"No last name?" I ask as she revert her eyes away, I didn't pestered more as we talk to each other.

Soon noon past down as both of us were going to be on our wag until.

"Y/n! Y/n! Your going to Assist the flame Harshira with a mission!" Shouted her crow as she frown, "now where can I find the Flame harshira?" She said as I laugh "well no need to search cause I Am Here!" I said as she blink, "wait really?" She ask I nodded she look at her crow to confirm?.

"So your not lying about been a harshira!" She exclaimed as my smile almost revert to frown.

She smile at me and spoke "Pleasure to work with you, Flame Pillar, Kyoujurou Rengoku!" She said as my eyes widen from sudden warmness in my heart.

"Well that's a strange greeting but let's get going then!!" I said as we both went on our journey in mission.

End of Rengoku POV

The mission was tough as Rengoku seems to be worried about you healing and supporting him as he battle since it might take a toll on you won't it cause you were a newly Slayer right?

Oh how wrong was he as he watch you battle with wind adding his fire breathing to bigger fire to kill the demons.

The mission ended with a two lower uppermoons and 5 weak demons as it was ended early.

"Are you sure your fine.." Mumble Rengoku as he stare at you who have not a sweat break down or huffing, "..well I am fine" you said as you use your breathing healing major injuries as the other stretched left unattended.,

"You know.. Young Y/n!" Rengoku called out to you as you stopped your way for new mission or a way to find some food after the reward sent to you.

Rengoku POV

'𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢! 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦-'

"Your a brilliant Slayer and you even reach the level to be a harshira!" I said as she blink tilted her head in confusion "wait what?" She ask as I hummed "as you know if a demon slayer reach the amount to kill a lowermoon or 100 demons they reach the level of been a harshira!" I said as her eyes seems to widen as I know the oh so familiar word, "wait doesn't to be a harshira I have to kill a thousand demons?!" She asked, which I frowned.

'𝘈 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘮𝘮..'

"No it isn't well shall we go now?" I ask as she stood there froze "why?" She ask making me sweatdrop "So That Oyakata-sama will declare it to us your apart of us!" I said as she blink, "wait no..I can't be a Harshira.." She said as I blink "why not? Your a brilliant slayer and breathing style is dif-" but I stopped my words or shall I say cut off as she exclaimed "I am not cabable of it.. Please tell Oyakata-sama or anyone but I don't want to be a harshira not..now.. Or.. Not ever" she mumble the last part but I heard her and I sigh and nodded to leave it as it is.

She walk away with her crow as I just stood there frowning, '𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵.. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭...'

I started walking on my way but stop and turn to not see her figure anymore I frown.

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴.. 𝘏𝘦𝘳.. 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵.. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥... 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘦.... 𝘖𝘳.. 𝘉𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥..'

I stopped on my track slapping my own face with both, "snap out of it!Kyoujurou Rengoku! Do not Flatter!" I shouted which startle the others who was walking but I ignore and went to my path.

End of Rengoku POV

A:n- please tell me whom shall I made bounding with in the next chapter or be with Nezuko?.

Give me some clue?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.9K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
99.7K 3.1K 18
"๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ." "๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ." __________๊งโœฉ๊ง‚__________ ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™—...
279K 12.8K 56
โ†ณ โ [ ๆฎ‹้…ทใชๆ„ๅ›ณ ] โž โ” yandere kny x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...