Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

This infuriating pig!

18.3K 1.2K 49
By _writer__90

Shanaya Oberoi

    Wearing a diamond stud in my ear, I gave one final look in the mirror and left towards Aarav's aparment.
I wore a maroon knee lenth bodycon dress and black heels.

Surprisingly, today he isn't banging my closet door for me to get ready quick.
I opened his apartment and found him pacing around in the living room.

What's wrong with him?

I walked towards him & kept my hand on his shoulder.
He turned around.

Boy!
The sight was stunning..!

He wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath.

And damn It suddenly got too hot..!

"Why are you pacing around?" I asked him confused and he just gave me a nervous smile.

"Nothing. I was uhh waiting for you." He said nervously.

Why is he nervous?

"Aarav! Why are you nervous? Is it because we are going on a date?" I asked him stiffling my laugh.

"What? Nervous? Me? Nahh!" He said waving it off.

"So let's leave then." I said to him and he took a deep breath and then smiled at me.

I made his tie properly and he rested his hands on my waist.
"You're too nervous. You've not even made your tie properly." I said.

"I don't know why am I nervous." He said and I put my arms around his neck and brought his face closer to mine.

"It's just me. You need to just be your own jerk self to make this date a successful one." I said pecking his lips and untangled my hands from around his neck.

"You always know exactly what to say."
He said with his charming smile.

He put his hand around my waist with that dimpled smile of his and led us out of the apartment.
All the while my eyes were stuck on his face.

Such a gorgeous human being!

I envy him for those dimples.

"Stop oggling me like that." He said chuckling.

"That's my right. You look fucking gorgeous." I said to him and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Gorgeous? That's all you got?" He asked as we entered the elevator.

"Ohh please! Atleast I complimented you." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't even know how to form a proper sentence to compliment you. That's how beautiful you look." He said kissing me temple.

"Flatterer!" I said while blushing.

We walked towards the car and he threw the keys towards me.
"You serious about it?" I asked with wide eyes.

Him.. allowing me to drive while he sits beside me!

It's a miracle!

"That's the only thing that could make you the happiest." He said shaking his head with a smile.

With a wide grin on my face, I lunged on him and hugged him soo tightly that he almost was choked.

"You are the one that could make me happy." I murmured and kissed him on his cheek.

Happily I walked towards the car and sat on the driver's seat.

"Where to?" I asked excitedly.

"I've set the location in GPS. Follow it." He said buckling his seatbelt.

Stop drooling..!

We entered the restaurant with his hand on my waist and me with a constant smile on my face.

The receptionist lead to us to the rooftop and the moment I entered I was awestruck.

This place is beautiful!

The whole rooftop was covered in lights and the whole area had rose petals over.

"Don't tell me you've booked the whole rooftop?" I said grinning and he just gave a smile.

I hugged him tightly and said
"This is beautiful...! Thank you soo much." I said pecking his lips.

"This is the best I could think of." He said scratching his neck nervously.

"Stop getting nervous over everything now. Let's go." I said dragging him towards the table which was set with a candle in between.

He removed a chair for me and made me sit on it. He sat on the opposite side and taking my hand in his he kissed my knuckles lightly.

"I feel like I just stop breathing when I look at the masterpiece before me." He said and I blushed crimson.

"I never knew you could flirt, Kapoor." I said smiling.

"You think I can't flirt? That was offensive." He said placing a hand on his heart.

I just laughed at it and said
"Okay! Then let's check out your flirting skills. Umm— yeah! There is a waitress coming towards our table. Try & get her contact no." I said gesturing him towards the waitress.

"Waitress? No! Hell no..! I've never done it." He said glaring at me.

"Then accept that you lose." I said shrugging.

She stood beside me and said
"Good evening, I'll be your host for the night. What would you like to order?" She asked sweetly checking out Aarav.

"I've already informed about the order."
He said and I gestured him towards her to flirt.

"My friend here, thinks you're cute. I told her she was wrong, you're gorgeous. Call me when your shift ends." He said to her with a wink.

Friend?

This infuriating pig!

"Darling! Why don't you tell her about your erectile dysfunction too." I said with a sweet smile on my face and the waitress who had a smile on her face suddenly paled.

"I'll be back with your orders." She said & left hurriedly.

I glared at Aarav saying
"Friend? Gorgeous? You didn't compliment me for one fucking single time and she is suddenly gorgeous."

"Aree Jaan, you told me to flirt with her." He said trying to hold my hand.

"I'll tell you to go sleep with her. You will?" I asked still glaring.

"I know you won't tell me to. You're just too possessive about me." He said laughing.

I still sat there huffing.
"You challenged me!" He said with an exasperated look.

"So? You could've just said you lose. But no you had to go ahead & flirt with her. Go ahead. Have a date with her naa!" I said glaring at him.

He just laughed and said
"Okay. Lesson taken. I'm ready to lose all challenges if at the end you are going to be happy about it." He said with his cute dimpled smile.

Oh my god..!

When I am with him.. I feel like I found what I was looking for!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
667K 44.7K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
217K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
235K 18.8K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...