๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ [๐š”. ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๏ฟฝ...

By cvsmix_plvto

๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
---๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ [๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•]

๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

8.2K 456 122
By cvsmix_plvto

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 -- 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

“Oi, get out of here, you fucking hobbit,”

I looked over as the door to the infirmary room slid open. Bakugou walked in, still dressed in his workout clothes as he cracked his knuckles, looking around. I turned back to the microscope in front of me.

“In a minute. I’m doing something right now,” I mumbled. I heard him pull a chair up beside me.

“What’re you doing?” He asked.

“Here, take a look for yourself,” I said, turning the microscope towards him. Bakugou looked at me weirdly and I nudged it closer to him. He rolled his eyes.

“It just looks like a bunch of red dots.”

“They’re my blood cells,” I said, switching out slides. “These are Todoroki’s.”

Immediately, he saw. “They’re different,” He said.

“Exactly. My quirk is in my blood, so it’s different from everyone elses. And this one...is mine and Uraraka’s mixed.” I said, again, switching out slides.

“What the hell?” Bakugou said in surprise. “It looks like yours.”

“Yeah. I tested to see what would happen should I get a blood transfusion. However, in another test, I used Todoroki’s blood more than mine, and it didn’t fuse together. Originally, there are around 10.5 pints, or 5 liters, of blood in the human body. Depending on your body weight, mass, and physique, the amount of blood you can lose can vary. I can lose around 4 pints of blood before I go into shock and it can be considered severe hemorrhaging. Sizing it up, I can lose two pints of blood so long as I have one pint for transfusion. In every ratio, my blood has to be more than the donor,” I explained.

“Still, that’s a lot of blood to lose at once,” He muttered.

“I don’t think it’ll ever come to that, but it was just so I know,” I said, taking the slides and placing them back into their sleeves. “It would have been bad if I figured it out in the middle of a fight.”

“Yeah, I’d say so,” Bakugou scoffed, watching me stand to replace the samples into the fridge.

“Don’t worry about me so much. Katsuki,” I replied, motioning to the door. “I’m pretty smart, so I think I can handle this. Not to mention I’ve been training a lot more recently.”

“Tch,” He rolled his eyes, causing me to look over at him as we walked down the hall.

“You’re just mad because I didn’t ask you to help me train,” I said, slipping my arm through his. He glared at me, turning his gaze away.

“Shut up. You’re annoying.”

“Fine, I’ll just go ask Deku or Ochako if they want to--”

He grabbed my arm as I moved away, pulling me into his side. He draped an arm over my shoulders, a light blush dusted on his cheeks. I grinned, nestling into his side as he glared lightly.

“Katsuki...can you make me a promise?”

He grunted in response as I put a hand on his chest, walking with him down the hall towards the front doors.

“If something were to ever happen to me, would you make sure nothing came about my family?”

He stopped dead in tracks, turning to look at me with a dark glare and a deep frown. His arm slipped from my shoulders, moving to snatch the collar of my shirt instead.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean? You already told me nothing would happen to you, and you better keep that word. I’m not promising shit because shit isn’t going to happen,” He snapped.

“Katsu, I’m serious. If something goes wrong, would you do that for me?” I said, lightly putting my hand on his wrist. His shoulders rose and fell with a heavy sigh. “Katsuki--”

“Fine. But if that ever happens, I’ll never forgive your dumbass,” He said, releasing my collar. “I already told you, I don’t want to come to your parents and tell them I let you die.”

He turned away, placing his hands into his pockets. I could see his body trembling ever so slightly with his steps, making me frown. I caught up with him, grabbing his arm. He looked down at me as I pulled his hand from his pocket, lacing my fingers through his. His face seemed to soften a bit, his body relaxing.

“Don’t worry, Katsuki. I don’t plan on going to your parents either. Not for that reason, at least,”

“What’re you doing this weekend?” He asked suddenly, making me tilt my head to look at him.

“Huh? Oh, I dunno. Train?” I said.

“Nah. You’re coming with me,” He said.

“Wow, not even giving me a choice?” I laughed in a playful tone.
“Nope,” He said, popping his lips together.

“You’re an asshole, Katsuki,”

“And you’re a bitch, Y/n.”

I shifted awake at the sound of footsteps. They were heavy, slow-paced, and seemed to reverberate in my mind. I groaned softly, my eyebrows scrunching together. I sat up in bed, reaching to flick the lamp on beside me. My room flooded with light, making me wince at the sudden blindness.

I felt the blankets pool at my waist as I sat up fully, rubbing my eyes tiredly. The footsteps were nearing, and I could feel my body tensing. I moved the blankets aside, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up, carefully walking towards the door.

I grabbed the knob, pressing my ear against the wooden surface. The footsteps came and went, disappearing down the hall. Was it one of the teachers checking in on us? Normally, I never heard them before. Usually, it was Aizawa or Present Mic, but who was it this time? A student, perhaps?

I was tempted to open the door and check, but something was screaming at me not to. I frowned. I looked down at the doorknob, twisting the lock on it before reaching up to bolt it shut as well. I could feel my heart rate increase and placed a hand over my chest to calm my fear. I shook my head, dismissing it as my paranoia. I’d always been a little jumpy. That’s why I used to always have my door open when I was home.

I turned away from the door, heading back towards my bed. However, I felt my entire body go rigid when I heard the floor creak in the hall.

Directly outside of my door.

I turned, my face twisting with fear. Someone was there. It was certain. The girls warned me about Mineta perving around sometimes, but this late at night? It was well over midnight. I glanced to my nightstand where my phone was.

I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I was scared. Someone was there. I locked the door, so they couldn’t come in, right?

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand, ripping it from the charger before bolting into the bathroom. I shakily pressed my contacts, easing the door shut with a click. I held the phone up to my ear, my hands shaking as I backed up, getting into the tub.

It rung four times before it picked up. However, the voice didn’t belong to the person I called.

Hey, Y/n!” It was Kirishima. “What’s up?”

“K-Kirishima…” I said quietly, my gaze trained onto the door. “W-Where’s Katsuki?”

He’s in the bathroom--oh he’s out now. Hey, Bakubro, it’s Y/n!”

I heard some muffled teasing in the background before I assumed Bakugou snatched the phone back. “What? I thought you were asleep?

“I-I…”

I froze when I heard a click. My eyes widened. I stood up from the tub, cracking the door open. I watched in horror as the lock on my door began to twist. I quickly shut the door, locking it and pressed my back to the door.

Y/n? Oi!”

“Katsuki…” I whispered, my voice wavering. “So-Someone’s tr-trying to get into m-my dorm.”

What? Who the fuck? I’m on my way.”

“P-Please hurry...I-I’m scared.”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙶𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1367 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.5K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
4.7K 140 9
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
3.2K 102 13
A BakuIida soulmate au
110K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...