King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

5//Your name

3.4K 267 76
By BunTeaHunter

"Who are you? Are you the traitor?"

Taehyung bared his teeth at the pinned hybrid, a growl threatening to leave his throat to force the bunny to submit and answer his question with no lie in their tongue.

Though the said bunny wanted to remain silent and not acknowledge the King's demands, but that would be disrespecting his Majesty.

He did noticed his behavior to be quite odd, their King would never bare his teeth to a prey or to any of his people.

Something must've happened within the castle walls.

Once Jungkook thought of this, his eyes glanced at the white tiger's shoulders and noticed a gash with blood all over the latter's silked blouse.

"There was an attack..." the bunny thought in his mind.

That's when the King's words made sense. No wonder he would attack anyone close to the castle, Taehyung has grown more cautious with the people around him.

Jungkook wanted to comfort and reassure his Majesty that he's no traitor. So with an utmost gentle tone, he whispered to him.

"You must calm your nerves, your Majesty"

The bunny's soft spoken voice had made the tiger freeze on the spot on such a wonderful sound, but he still stayed on high alert.

The younger realized he must be straight with the King to make him believe his words.

"Do not fret, your Majesty. I am one of your people" he smiled reassuringly.

"Who would even let a bunny hop around and spy in your castle? We are quite fragile creatures, your Majesty"

Though the King wanted to believe Jungkook's
words, he did not move from his spot and glared down at the hybrid.

"Even if you're a bunny, you are still capable of such role as a traitor and have potential to kill me"

Now the said bunny was lost for words after hearing this. His admiration for his Majesty could only go higher the more he exchange words with him.

The King is truly a role model for his Kingdom, if only predators are like Kim Taehyung.

With his heart smiling in joy and also pride for having such a Ruler, he decided only Taehyung could make Jungkook do what he does next.

"Would a traitor, who would hold such pride for the other King submit themselves to you?"

The King's eyes widened when he sees the bunny bare his neck, as sign of submission and loyalty.

The neck is one of the most sensitive parts of all hybrids. Not only could you easily kill one with a single slash that could give them the most painful of deaths, but can also be an intimate part.

This is where lovers bite and form a bond, to become mates for life and show you are taken, so no hybrids could ever touch you. Marking can also indicate marriage.

Taehyung has seen such marks on his two hyungs, Yoongi and Jimin, to proudly show off their relationship.

Baring your unmarked skin shows submission to the King, while a marked skin show trust.

If a hybrid lets their bitten neck get marked by another who's not their lover, they could potentially die.

But for some reason, seeing the bunny's pretty unmarked neck makes the King's canines grow and his mouth water at the sight.

"I submit myself to you..."

Jungkook's voice snapped him out of his daze, the younger lead his eyes to the tiger's to make eye contact and smiled.

"... my King"

The bunny decided to address the tiger this way to show his full loyalty to the Ruler.

However, Taehyung's breath hitched at the name.

The King's lack of movement made Jungkook think he's safe and moved his head to speak to the tiger, but a squeak left instead.

Taehyung pressed his nose against his neck.

"The King must be truly paranoid and had to make sure I'm no threat..." the bunny theorized to himself.

He let the white tiger have a whiff of his neck to reassure his Majesty that he is not a threat to him and his Kingdom. Although.. it's taking quite a while for his Majesty to 'investigate' him.

"My King.."

Jungkook's brow raised in confusion when he felt the King's spine almost shiver as soon as he addressed him, but he did not dwell any further.

The bunny was hesitant at first, but it is a matter of time before his Majesty's wound get an infection and possibly have irritation on his skin.

"It's best to continue this some other time, you are in need of treatment"

He reached out and caressed Taehyung's hair softly, letting his hand go through his soft jet black strands.

When Jungkook placed his hands on the tiger's cheeks, guiding him away from his sensitive neck to face each other again. The former couldn't help the small smile from leaving his face as he stares at the King.

Such a handsome hybrid indeed.

"You are tensed, my King. Listen to my voice... you are safe here"

He started caressing the King's cheeks softly and it took the tiger by suprised on how relaxed he gotten from his touch.

The bunny's hands feel so soft and warm.

Jungkook almost let out a chuckle when he sees the ever ferocious tiger close his eyes at his actions, almost in bliss.

"Now, now, my King. Your wound needs attention, and luckily for you, I have some bandages for it"

The younger propped himself up with his shoulders and twist his head to find something in their surroundings, Taehyung still not moving from their rather.. compromising position.

"I know there are herbs not far from where we are, if you would let me go and I will locate-"

"And what if you plan to run?"

It's understandable with the King's situation, though Jungkook thought he should've gotten his trust when he submitted to him.

Taehyung didn't want this little bunny out of his sight.

"Do not worry, my King. It's just by that berry bush, you'll still be able to see me even with just my fluffy tail"

The younger joked to cool the tension around the tiger. However, that last sentence made Taehyung automatically try to look at the bunny's bottom.

"My King, it was intended to be a joke, please refrain your eyes away from my tush"

Jungkook smirked a bit and leaned forward.

"And would you also kindly let me stand on my feet, this position is quite... inappropriate for the King"

As if the bunny is made out of fire, Taehyung clumsily withdrew himself away from the former's body. Jungkook giggled at the way his Majesty's ears have gone red.

He finds him adorable on how the King got embarrassed, but he chose to be merciful and not tease the injured one.

"In a moment, I will soon return to you with the herbs, my King"

"I refuse"

Jungkook sighed.

He never knew how stubborn his Majesty is.

It took some more persuasion, but the bunny had finally gotten the herbs he needed, not without having the King trail close behind his tail. He didn't really appreciate how he could feel the tiger's breath down his neck.

Especially when his neck is so sensitive.

"As you can see, I did not run away from you, my King" Jungkook tiredly explained to the Ruler.

"It would've been better to let you stay here and get some much needed rest"

"My shoulder got wounded, not my legs"

Jungkook couldn't argue with his Majesty anymore and just shook his head in defeat.

They both sat back down on the ground and without a word, he reached out with his hand, aiming towards the blouse of the King.

The said King flinched away from his touch, staring at him with wide eyes. The Bunny only raised his brow at this behavior and attempted to grab the fabric one more time.

Taehyung only scooted farther away.

"My King, I would need your cooperation when handling your wound. You must take off your garments so I could properly treat it"

Seeing the hesitation in the King's eyes, Jungkook tried to reassure him.

He placed his hands in front of his legs and leaned closer, almost in all fours. The Bunny made sure they made eye contact before softly smiling.

"No need to look so shy.. you are quite a sight. I think no less of my King"

Maybe Jungkook should've done this in a different path since now he could see his Majesty's ears turn beet red.

So red that you could even see it through his tiger ears, how endearing.

"How about... you take off your own clothing while I prepare the herbs, my King?"

The older nodded his head immediately at this, still looking quite flustered at the action the bunny did to him. Jungkook shouldn't approach too much or else he might give discomfort to his Majesty.

The younger made himself busy and gave the King some needed privacy, he prepared the herbs, turning it into mush with the rocks around him and water from the river.

It was silent between them, all they could hear is the splashing of water coming from the high mountain as it hits the mossed slabs close beside them.

"It is done. Will you allow me to see you and your wound, my King?"

"I allow you.."

With the permission to stare, the bunny turned and controlled himself to not ogle too much at the King's body.

It's to be expected that his Majesty has such chiseled abs and big biceps. Jungkook himself too, has a muscled body, but they're more targeted towards his thighs due to his runs and hops in this forest.

"Excuse me.." the bunny proceeded, with feather-like touches, to put the herbs directly to the gashing wound.

"I apologize that it stings, but please do bear with the pain for me, my King"

He said after hearing a small hiss come out of the tiger's lips, clearly in discomfort due to the pain. Jungkook quickly finished the task to not let his Majesty suffer any longer and bandaged it as carefully as he could.

Satisfied with such a clean work, he turned to pick up his neglected basket to grab a handful of blueberries, presenting it to the King.

"You can drink from the spring water, my King. You need all the energy you could get from such blood loss"

The younger softly took Taehyung's hand, turning it onto his open palm to safely place the berries with a comforting smile.

So much has happened and the tiger couldn't help, but ask him.

"Why didn't you question about my wound? And how I accused you as a traitor?"

Jungkook was obviously a bit shock at the sudden questions directed to him, but he composed himself immediately. It is understandable in the King's part as to why he's acting like this and the younger wants to reassure him.

He went to clean up his mess and secure the basket around his arm before replying.

"I am just a mere villager, my King. I have no right to question the happenings behind the castle walls, it is not any of my business"

Taehyung was shocked to hear the explanation. The bunny treated his wound, gave him some food and did not question his state.. even when he got pinned and growled by the tiger.

Not even a mere look of fear or hatred where seen in those big doe eyes of his.

Preys would most likely get petrified or loathe when a predator bares their teeth at them, but this one stayed indifferent.

The King's eyes snapped up at the bunny when he noticed him slowly going through the bushes, walking away from him.

"Where are you going?"

The younger turned, his hood already over his head, face almost hidden in its shadow.

"Hm? Oh! Since your wound has been treated, I am of now use of you anymore, my King"

Jungkook saw the tiger's hesitation, obviously wanted to speak out, and the younger knows why.

He only smiled warmly at his Majesty.

"No need for any sign of gratitude, my King. I am honored to be the one to have treated you, please take care-"

"Your name"

The King cut his sentence off and it took a while for Jungkook to process the question in his head.

"P-Pardon? I didn't quite catch that"

"What's your name?"

The bunny bit his bottom lip, hesitating to either answer or to ignore the older's question. Jungkook knows that once he says his real name, the King could easily find him.

The tiger's eyes widen a bit when he sees the young hybrid shake his head, refusing to answer the question. He started to panic when the bunny turned his back to him, ready to leave.

Just as Taehyung was about to stand on his feet and stop the bunny from disappearing through the trees, a familiar voice was heard and it was the Royal Assassin.

"Your Majesty!!!"

"Do not fret! I am right here and alright, Hoseok!"

He wanted to reassure his friend of his well being, but he realized that he left his sight from the young hybrid and snapped his head towards him.

Unfortunately, the bunny already disappeared and the disappointment Taehyung felt in his gut was immeasurable. He was desperate to thank the younger properly, but he already left before the tiger could do anything.

However, it wasn't the only reason why he doesn't want the bunny to leave.

"Your Majesty, it is safe to return to the castle now"

Hoseok noticed the bandaged wound and sighs in relief at knowing the King has been treated.

"I am relieved to see you managed to treat your wound, your Majesty"

"It wasn't me who did it.."

"Huh?" The Royal Assassin was a bit shock and puzzled at this.

"Then who was it, your Majesty? We must give them our gratitude for helping you"

Taehyung could only stare at the forest within, a distant and almost longing gaze in his eyes. Oh how he wishes to run and search for the mysterious bunny.

"That's what I want to figure out, hyung"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

The bunny sure gave the tiger some heart attacks with his advances. I wonder, what will Taehyung do to find the mysterious hybrid? And why is he on desperate need to search for him?

I have so many ideas for this story and there's more to come too! Sadly, no magic involve in this one. Just something... spicy 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...