Built for Sin (Draco Malfoy)

By dracoskilledmeh

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE β™‘
1 - ALORA
2 - DRACO
3 - ENCOUNTER... AGAIN
4 - THE LETTER
5 - PARTY
6 - CHRISTMAS
7 - THEO'S BACK
8 - UNEXPECTED
9 - NICELY PLAYED
10 - THREE'S BETTER THAN TWO
11 - JUST A BIT HARDER
13 - YES TO THE DRESS
14 - POISON
15 - NIGHTCLUB
16 - MR. NOTT
17 - MAID OF HONOR
18 - HUNGRY
19 - SURPRISE
20 - MAGPIES
21 - TILL DEATH DO US PART
22 - LEMONADE
23 - IT'S COMPLICATED
24 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS
25 - LOVE IS LOVE
26 - KISS ME IN THE RAIN
27 - MY LOVE
28 - S*X ON THE BEACH
29 - YOU'RE MINE
30 - WAKE UP CALL
31 - PARIS
32 - ALWAYS AND FOREVER
33 - I DO
34 - I LOVE YOU
35 - PERFECT
36 - BUILT FOR SIN
BONUS: TEMPER TANTRUMS

12 - SECOND ROUND

15.2K 345 378
By dracoskilledmeh

MATURE CONTENT WARNING AGAIN HAHAHAH

-

Draco Malfoy

"I'll be back at around eight tonight, okay?"

"Alright," I nodded my head, escorting Astoria to the door.

"Bye love," she grinned, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Bye," I mustered a smile before closing the door after her.

I sighed in relief now that she was finally gone. 

A few days have passed since I visited Alora's manor, and now, it was her turn. 

Astoria had mentioned how she was going to spend the entire day out with her friends, so I sent Alora an owl, saying that we'd have the whole house to ourselves.

I sprinted up the staircase and down the corridor. I best take a shower and put on some nice clothes before she shows up–

"Alora?"

I opened the door to find Alora standing in front of the full-length mirror at the back corner of my bedroom. She was wearing my Seeker jersey for the Magpies. It was so big on her that the bottom hem of the jersey was practically at her knees.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered, already feeling myself start to get hard at the sight of her bare legs.

"You invited me," she stated matter of factly, keeping her back facing me. "You never gave me a specific time, so I thought... the earlier, the better."

I grinned, licking my lips as I sauntered over to her and closed the door behind me.

"You never told me you were a Seeker for the Magpies," she continued.

"You didn't know?"

"Not really a sports person," she shrugged her shoulders. "Only attended the Quidditch games at Hogwarts, but I couldn't care less about professional Quidditch..." she glanced over her shoulder to look at me. "No offense."

I shook my head, laughing as I gazed back at her, "You know, you're lucky you're cute."

"Oh yeah?" she circled around to face the mirror again, flattening down my jersey to inspect how she looked in it.

"Yeah," I muttered, sneaking up behind her and resting my hands on her hips.

I planted a kiss on her shoulder before moving up to the crook of her neck. Alora tilted her head to the side, brushing her hair out of the way to give me more access. She hummed as I started sloppily kissing and biting on her neck.

My lips grazed her jawline before hovering by her ear. I gripped her waist tightly, pulling her back towards me so that her ass was pressed right up against my bulge. Her lips parted as she softly gasped; I smirked seeing how easily I could make her blush.

"Darling," I whispered in her ear, moving a strand of hair out of the way and placing it behind her ear. "Be a good girl, and go down on your knees for me, will you?"

I could sense every muscle in her body tensing as she nodded, spinning around and sitting down on her knees before me.

I smirked, placing my pointer finger underneath her chin and lifting her head up to face me. I ran my thumb across her soft, plump lips.

Fuck, I can never get enough of her.

"Take off my pants," I uttered in a quiet and almost shaky voice. I was gradually starting to lose my dominance. I don't know what it was... But being so close to her and seeing her in my jersey is making me fall apart. 

I would do anything for her. 

And I'd let her to anything to me.

I watched as she unbuckled my belt and tugged down my pants and underwear, exposing my cock.

She licked her lips before taking my dick in her delicate hands and pumping it back and forth. I gritted my teeth, hissing from the sudden contact.

So much tension was building up inside me. I wanted to let it go so badly, but I had to hold it back. 

I didn't want to cum just yet. 

I shut my eyes, scrunching up my brows as I threw my head back. I drew in a sharp breath and let out a low grunt once I felt her place her lips around my tip.

I opened my eyes, looking down to see her already looking up at me. Alora gazed at me innocently as she heartily sucked on my throbbing, red tip. It was oozing out so much pre-cum; I couldn't control it.

She knows exactly what she's doing.

"Does it feel good to have my lips around your cock?" she inquired, pulling my dick out of her mouth and pumping it with her hand.

I moaned, bucking my hips forward to indicate that I wanted more.

"Answer me," she spoke more sternly this time, narrowing her eyes.

"Y-Yes," I breathed out, letting out a moan when her fingers gripped my tip just a bit tighter, hitting my most sensitive spot.

She smiled to herself, adjusting her position on the ground before wrapping her lips around my dick again.

My knees started shaking the longer she sucked me off. I could barely stand because it felt like my legs were about to give way. I had nothing to hold onto except for her hair. But she seemed to want to be in control today, so I didn't dare try to tangle my fingers in her hair and fuck her mouth relentlessly.

I glanced into the mirror in front of me, seeing sweat drip down my forehead and strands of hair sticking to my face. I grabbed my t-shirt from the back and removed it over my head with one hand. 

My chest was rising and falling rapidly. My eyes trailed down to see the back of Alora's body in the mirror. Words couldn't even describe how hot she looked in my jersey. My breath hitched as I watched the way her head bobbed back and forth and how her body fit snuggly into my oversized jersey.

She pulled back all of a sudden, standing on her feet. "Get on the bed," she demanded, pointing over my shoulder. 

I stepped out of my pants and underwear, which now laid in a pile alongside my shirt.

I stumbled back, still reeling from how good the blowjob felt. I sat down on the edge of the bed, watching Alora strip herself of my jersey and proceed to take off her bra and underwear.

She took her time, ambling over before placing a hand on my chest and forcefully pushing me back onto the mattress. I chuckled nervously, scooting further back onto the bed until I was able to lay my head on a pillow.

Alora crawled onto the bed after me, straddling me and placing a hand on either side of my head to support her.

"I want you inside me," she breathed out, refusing to tear her eyes away from mine.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I replied, "Don't you want me to–"

"Now."

I swallowed hard, feeling my leg muscles flinch when her entrance grazed my tip.

She propped herself up, grabbing my cock and guiding it towards her pussy before sitting all the way down.

"Fuck," I seethed, tilting my head back as I gripped her hips.

Alora started off slow, grinding her hips back and forth. 

I don't think I've ever had anyone ride me like this. 

My hands inched up to her waist as she started bouncing on my dick. I entered some sort of trance as I watched her boobs bounce up and down in front of my face. I lifted my head off the pillow, sucking each nipple one by one before leaving small bite marks on her breasts.

Her long hair streamed down, shielding the two of us from the rest of the world. I smiled against the soft skin of her cleavage while I kissed up her collarbone and dug my face into the base of her neck.

I was so close to finishing. I couldn't sit around and let her control me anymore. 

I needed to take over.

I wrapped my arms around her torso, pulling her down so that her chest was pressed against mine.

She lost her balance and rested her elbows on either side of me. "What are you–"

I thrusted my hips upward, causing her to let out a moan that almost sounded like a shriek. I held her in place with my strong arms, pounding into her until the only sound I could her were her soft whimpers and our slapping skin.

I panted into her neck as I thrusted up into her. Her body would lurch forward every time I railed into her because my thrusts were just a bit too strong. I smirked, feeling powerful knowing how quickly our roles had switched.

"You fucking..." I let out a ragged breath. "... little slut."

She moaned into my ear.

I knew her body just as well as she knew mine.

I'd never call her a slut outside of the bedroom. But she had told me back when we were dating that she loved being called a slut in bed, and it's no doubt that I'd do anything to make this woman feel all the pleasure in the world.

"I-I'm cumming," she said.

"Me too," I murmured, scratching my nails down her back.

"Draco!"

Her walls clenched me as she came; her whole body shivered as she laid on top of me. I groaned, feeling my high approach and releasing my load inside of her. My hands trailed down to her ass, grabbing it and making her grind on me to coax me out of my high.

It's been years since I last came inside her. I don't know why, but the thought of her walking around all day with my cum deep inside her turns me on in indescribable ways. It was almost like I was marking my territory, making it so that she was mine and no one else's. I knew it was wrong to think of it this way because she surely isn't an object to be owned. But I hate seeing her in another man's arms. 

It sends this rush of fury through me so strong that I can no longer tell what's wrong from what's right.

I'd do anything to make her mine again.

Even if that means getting rid of her fiancé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...
38.5K 414 26
"Please touch me." She asked. She looked so innocent. Asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on. _...
516K 6.5K 56
I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I know he loved me calling him sir. "Don't...
58.4K 2.1K 58
K.W **PART 1 UNDER EDITING** Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° PART 1 Started: 09/10/20 Finished: 03/12/20 PART 2 Started: 04/12/20 Finished: --/--/-- Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Under the pink and...