Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

By uglydiaries

πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐓... More

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 52 ]

1.7K 44 22
By uglydiaries

"So you are aware of the prophecy?" Dumbledore asked looking at the young girl. 

(y/n) sat in front of him with her arms crossed as she retold what happened to her for the fifth time that day. "I see you are also aware of it, why am I not surprised?"

Dumbledore let out a chuckle as he leaned back in his seat. "I was aware of two prophecies that would affect the outcome of the war. I already told you this. Both from James and Amelia Potter's children. However, that is all I know. What exactly did Barty junior say to you?"

"Nothing," (y/n) said as she pulled on the hem of her black dress. "Just that there was a prophecy. It was hard to get much else from it since I was being tortured. Now, can I go see Harry?"

Dumbledore slightly nodded, and (y/n)wasted no time walking out of his office and down to the Black Lake where she told Harry to wait for her. 

She spotted him immediately, as most students were already gathered in the Great Hall to celebrate Cedric's life. "Harry!" She yelled, crashing her body into his as she pulled him into a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay."

"Me? You were tortured by a creep and put in the hospital for more than a week, and you're worried about me?" Harry asked. "I was worried about you." 

(Y/n) pulled away as she sat next to Harry, looking out towards the lake. "I saw them, you know. Barty junior had obliviate myself, Wren, and Ginny and I saw mum and your dad. James, he's the one that helped me get my memory back." 

Harry looked over to her with a sad smile on his face. "When I was dueling Voldemort I saw them too. I saw my mum and dad. I also saw Amelia. She helped me get back to the cup." (y/n) reached over grabbing his hand as she leaned her head on his shoulder. 

"They're proud of you." She said trying to give as much comfort as she could. 

"No, they're proud of us."

They sat like that for a few minutes, leaning in on one another as they sat peacefully. Both had their own battles they needed to face, but if they were together they knew they could conquer anything. 

Harry felt like he was no longer alone. Not only did he have Sirius but Hermione and Ron- who would always fight by his side. Then there was (y/n), who by blood was family and she would be someone he could constantly rely on time after time again. 

(Y/n) had finally felt complete. Now that she was aware of the prophecy she had a fire burning through her veins to fight back. The same fire that coursed through Harry's. A unspoken agreement to fight alongside each other. She wasn't going to lose anyone else she was close with. 

Unfortunately, she had come to the realization that the dreams of the dead boy in the graveyard was in fact Cedric, and a part of her felt responsible for his death. For months she had seen the outcome, knew that someone was going to end up dead and she did nothing to stop it.

If only she had fought harder he may still be alive.  

"(Y/n)?"

"Harry?"

She looked up to see Hermione, Ron, Fred, and Wren standing off to the side. They were all wearing black as they got ready for the ceremony. 

"It's time," Hermione said, a grim look on her face. 

(Y/n) nodded as she got up with Harry. Giving his hand a gentle squeeze before walking over towards Wren and Fred. "I'm ready," she whispered as she slipped her hand into Fred's. The diamond necklace Cedric had gotten her for her birthday clung to her chest as she fought back tears.

Above anything Cedric Diggory was her friend. He was there for her when she was at a low, and though she never reciprocated his feelings she knew he would always be there for her when she needed him.

She took a deep breathe as Wren led the way into the Great Hall. It was currently decorated in all black as a poster of Cedric's face hung off to the side. She spotted Aiden immediately who was sitting next to Remus Lupin. She took the empty seat on his side as she pulled Fred along. 

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss," Dumbledore's voice echoed through the Great Hall as he began his speech. "Cedric Diggory was; as you all know exceptionally hard-working, fair-minded, and more importantly, a fierce, fierce friend. Now I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died."

(y/n) looked up at Fred as he gently squeezed her hand. She gave a forced smile as her eyes scanned the room. 

"You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort! The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain-"

(y/n) drowned out the rest of his words as she laid back in her chair. She closed her eyes and let the tears slide down her cheek. 

Memories flashed in front of her eyes, and the tears now stained her cheeks as she clung onto her past memories. 

(Y/n) eyes scanned the rows of items until she picked up a small white teacup that had a pink band around it. She held it close to her face inspecting every corner when suddenly it started moving, chopping down on her nose. "ow," she said placing it back and running her hand over the spot it had bitten.

"Are you okay?"

She looked up to be met with grey eyes, and soft brown hair. "Cedric," she exclaimed as she gave him a small smile. "Yeah I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting that, you know?"

"I know what you mean. It's pretty amazing in here," he said turning his back as he examined certain colored sweets in front of him.

"Brilliant actually," she said jumping up in excitement as she moved next to Cedric looking at the candies, their arms slightly brushing one another.

He laughed as he slightly rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh (y/n) I noticed you were all alone and was maybe wondering if you'd like to grab a butterbeer with me?" He asked shyly. A small smile placed on his lips as he took a step forward.

"No offense (Y/n) but charms are neither of our best subject, we're going to need someone who is a bit more advanced."

"You're right." (Y/n) said tapping her wand to the side of her head as she thought about what they could do right as a flash of yellow walked past her.

"Cedric!" (Y/n) called out catching the young brunette's attention.

"Hey (Y/n)! Hey Wren! What's up?"

"Well, we need help with a charm and since you have outstanding marks we thought you might be able to help us?" (Y/n) asked, scooting over so Cedric can sit in between them.

"Yeah I would love to," he said pulling up a charm and grabbing one of the many books. "Which one do you want to perfect?"

(Y/n) closed her eyes, waiting for the impact of the fall but it never came. It was a moment later that she realized she was in someone's arms. "You caught me?" She asked, allowing it to draw out as a question as she looked up.

"What was I supposed to do love? Let you fall?"

(Y/n) gained her balance standing up completely as she looked into Cedric's eyes. He was smiling at her as he took a step forward. "Thank you," she said, now realizing that everyone was watching them.

"Look, I know this might make things a little complicated especially with that article about us, but would you do me the honor of being my date to the Yule Ball? I'm in love with (y/n) and I have been for quite some time. So, be mine?" He asked, holding up a single rose.

"Come on (Y/n), the ceremony is finished," Fred whispered as he helped her up. She wiped the remaining tears that had fallen with her hand as she turned towards Fred and wrapped her arms around him. 

He didn't hesitate as he gripped her tightly, scared to let her go. He was never fond of Cedric, but he was her friend and he knew that his death wasn't going to be easy. 

"Everything is going to change isn't it?" She asked looking out towards her friends who were starting to join them. 

"Yeah, I think it is. But no matter what is going on we'll always have each other. I promise, love."

(Y/n) nodded as she blocked the image of his dead body out of her mind. "I need to go find Aiden, but write to me this summer okay? We'll meet up."

"(Y/n)," Fred said slightly putting his hand on her arm as he tried to stop her from walking away. 

"I'll write you," (y/n) said getting on her tiptoes and placing a soft kiss on his lips before turning away and walking over to Aiden. 

She didn't want to face her friends just yet. It was selfish. She knew that she had nothing to say to them, and avoiding them until she figured out her emotions is what seemed best. 

"Aiden?" she asked softly as she approached him and Remus. They seemed engrossed in a heated conversation, and she felt weird for interrupting them. 

"(y/n), are you ready to go? Where is Wren?"

She slightly shrugged as she turned around and spotted him with the twins. "So what do we do now?" She asked drawing the two mans attention onto her. "What are we doing to stop Voldemort?"

Remus slightly flinched at the name, but Aiden beamed down at his little sister. "It's time you know about the Order of the Phoenix."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google β€οΈπŸ’› First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
545K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
11.3K 293 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...