๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง...

By IvinaBrooks

๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ-๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

synopsis
issue #001
side b
issue #002
commercial break one
issue #003
issue #004
issue #005
issue #006
issue #007
issue #008
issue #009
commercial break two
commercial break three
issue #0010
commercial break four
the brothers' quarrel
out of time
!new special edition!

pride month special

893 21 4
By IvinaBrooks

Before Eight and Five Hargreeves left the mansion, there were many things to learned about them. The two of course had crushes on each other due to the nature of natural brilliance radiating in the air. At least that's what Klaus like's to say. Cool sister + boring brother = big brain love—anyway. Eight Hargreeves wasn't always known as the favorite, all-powerful sister. She was the favorite always, but not always the strongest.

Even though as a child she showed early signs of powers. She didn't fully get them until she was older. That caused lots of struggle for her when it came to training with her sibling. All of them being able to run circles around her, since he had no self of defense against them and their abilities. It took the young blonde girl many nights and days to really get the gears running. She would force herself to try and make anything happen. And eventually, something did happen. Causing her to grow excited, and not only her, but her father Reginald as well. He took it upon himself to train her even more. He wanted his little girl to be ready for anything. If the Umbrella Academy didn't work out, he wanted her to. Reginald wanted the world to depend on his little girl.

Becoming stronger was always a challenge, but the young girl was never the one to back down from one. Every night she would continue to practice until she was the one running circles around her siblings.

"That was a good one Ellie!" Ben shouted as he watched Klaus fall right on his back, as Eight had opened the door right on his face.

The young séance groaned in pain as he gripped his nose, "The hell, El," he said as he began getting up, as he heard his two giggling siblings.

The blonde shrugged, "Sorry, Klaus!" she chirped and pulled Ben along with her towards the kitchen.

Klaus rolled his eyes, and followed after the two, "What are you two doing in here anyway?" he asked as he watched the two running around grabbing things from different ends of the room.

Eight paused to fix her headband as she walked near him holding chocolate syrup and a large jar of maraschino cherries, "Making ice cream idiot," she told him continuing to walk past him, "Make yourself useful and get bowls."

He didn't have to be told twice. Untucking his hands from his shorts, he walked over to the cabinets and grabbed threw bowls, putting them back in the table, where Ben and Eight had placed more things.

He rose an eyebrow as he tucked his hands back in shorts, "All of this really?"

Ben rolled his eyes at him, "Choices Klaus, choices," he said as he began opening the pints of ice cream in front of them. Taking the scooper and placing large quantities of it in his bowl. This was until a large noise sounded from outside of the door.

The siblings all looked to each other in worry, hoping no one was breaking in.

Eight lifted her finger to lips to signal "sh." Her two brothers nodded and watched as her hands began glowing a small hue of yellow, she lifted them and moved in a circle around them. The small yellow particles lifted in a dome around them as the noise grew closer.

"El—"

"Klaus shut up or you'll get us caught, this only makes us invisible not silent," she hissed as he eyes never left the door.

Klaus and be swallowed as they too looked over to the door that began opening slowly. All to reveal Allison and Luther giggling. Their hands intertwined. At the sight, Klaus moved his hand to his mouth to avoid gasping aloud.

Ben and Eight were equally as shocked. Their eyes and mouth wide alike.

"I hope Eleanor and the others haven't eaten the ice cream yet," Allison said hopefully as they reached the fridge to see nothing.

Luther sighed at the sight, "That's what we get for being slow," he said shutting the fridge, but pulling the dark-skinned girl with him.

"Here maybe this is good," he offered with a smile.

Allison looked down to his hands, to see fudge brownies. She looked back at him and smiled, "It's perfect!" she told him leaning up to him to kiss his cheeks.

Luther looked back at the girl with wide eyes, "Uh yeah," he said as his cheeks began to grow in a reddish tint.

Eight rolled her eyes at the sight of the two love birds. She watched as they giggled and left the kitchen, letting her drop their cover.

"Did you know about that?" Ben asked his siblings as they began reaching for ice cream once more.

Klaus shrugged, "Definitely not, I mean no offense but Luther? The big brute? I knew about Diego's thing about—"

Before the Séance could finish his sentence, Ben elbowed him in the ribs, "Sh, you idiot."

"Ow!" he hissed grabbing his side, "What's wrong?" he exclaimed looking at him.

Ben motioned the blonde with his eyes, making Klaus's eyes widen in realization, "Right, never mind I said nothing." he said with an innocent smile.

The blonde rolled her eyes, "I know about Diego, I could read minds remember," she let them know as she scooped multiple scoops of mint chocolate chip in her bowl.

The Séance was then intrigued at her words, "What does our little ol' brother think about when it's about you dear sister?"

The girl paused as she reached for the caramel syrup, "That I won't tell you because those are his thoughts alone," she concluded and reached for the syrup, pouring it all over her mint chip ice cream.

Klaus who had a mountain of chocolate and strawberry already in his mouth groaned, "Boo you whore," he said with a mouth full.

Ben who was also curious gave her the biggest puppy eyes, "Ellie, please? Just an inside look?" he pleaded.

The blonde sighed as she now added rainbow sprinkles, "He started liking me after I had the patience to talk to him even though he had a stutter," she let them know, reaching for the cherries that Ben had reached for as well.

Klaus snorted, "Looser."

The Asian boy shook his head, as he added nuts into his strawberry ice cream bowl, "I find it cute," he told her with a smile that she returned.

The three then fell into silence and shoveled ice cream into their mouths happily. No words had to speak between the trio. They were content with just the presence of one another. Especially after the exhausting training, they do with their father.

As they were finishing, Klaus took the dishes to put them in the sink for Grace to clean up. While Ben and Eight put away the food they had brought.

They walked into the main living space, that led up their rooms. They silently chatted amongst one another, going up the steps. Their polished shoes clacking slightly against the wood as they did so. Eight's hand gliding on the banister giving a small smooth sound from her hand. As the sun's rays lightly peaked through the stained glass of the wall.

As they finally made it to the hallway to their rooms, they bid each other goodnight and retreated into their rooms.

Eight shut her door softly leaving it with a small click. Turning around she was met by the cracking of Five's powers. Now he stood before her sporting his academy pajamas.

"So where have you been all evening?" he asked her as she walked past him to grab her sleepwear from a cupboard similar to his.

The girl walked to her bathroom shutting the door slightly so she could still talk to him, "Spending time with my other siblings," she told him through the door.

Five scoffed, "I don't know why you still try and be with those two," he started as heard her shuffle in the bathroom, "They don't know anything. Klaus somehow got his hand on drugs, and Ben just follows him around all day." He rambled.

Eight then came out of the bathroom and threw her dirty clothes in a hamper near the bathroom, "I spend time with them because I care about them and Diego, Vanya, and you," she told him walking back to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Please, Vanya? That's pathetic, she has no abilities and nothing in common with—"

Eight had enough of Five's trash-talking his siblings more like her siblings. With her powers, she threw her shoes at him. One hit him in the head and the other in his stomach. Causing him to hunch over in pain.

"The hell Five? Who are you to talk about them as they are less than you?" she hissed at him going back to spitting out her toothpaste. Then walking back to him as he held his stomach from the hard blow.

He lifted his head to look at her slightly, "You do the same," he countered.

The girl scoffed, "I do that to Diego and Luther because those two are constantly arguing who's the best," she told him getting into her bedsheets.

The boy was finally able to get up, still feeling the dull pain in his head and stomach, "If you really do want to leave with me, you'll have to learn to detach yourself from them—"

"—Be a good boy and get out," she cut him off and snuggled into her pillows. Hearing no movement from Five she groaned and sat up.

Her hands began to glow and she opened a portal from under him, across her room hearing him thud into his room. Smiling to herself she turned off the lights and went to sleep. The next morning is awoken by her alarm.

Lifting her arm she shut off the clock and kicked off her sheets. Walking over to her cupboard and picking out a new outfit for the day. Moving to the bathroom, she shut the door and hung up her uniform on the door.

Yawning the blonde hopped into the shower and washed herself to feel clean once more. Moving along she dried off and quickly put on her undergarments, followed by her skirt, shirt, vest, and blazer. Picking up the toothbrush once more she moved it in all directions creating the foam around her mouth as she did. After a minute or so she spits out and walked out of the bathroom with her towel around her head. Moving to her cupboard, she took out her knee socks putting them on, following with her thick black leather boot shoes.

Taking the towel out of her hair, she brushed her hair to take out any knots. And if time couldn't be more on her side, Grace's bell rang through the interior of the house.

Walking over to the door, she opened it to make brief eye contact with Five. Which she decided to ignore and rather opened a quick portal to her seat. Five didn't hesitate to follow right after, but the blonde still ignored him. He had screwed up, not realizing that she cared that much about her siblings.

The other Hargreeves quickly joined and waited for the familiar clicks of their father's shoes.

"Sit," he would call and everyone pulled out their chairs and picked up their utensils.

All ate in silence, but Five tried grabbing Eight's attention. But to no avail, as the girl watched her food rather than the boy next to her.

Five moved his hand to try and reach hers, but she grabbed his wrist and turned to him.

Touch me and you'll get it. She thought into his head, then letting go of his wrist and picking up her spoon of oatmeal again.

Five sighed and followed her instructions and left her alone. When they all finished their breakfast, Reginald looked at his children and pursed his lips. "Children get your jackets and gloves we leave now." he let them know and got up.

As the tall man in his crisp suit walked away, Grace pulled a rack that held all their coats.

Eight was quick to walk over to grab her coat and gloves, "Thanks Grace," she said smiling and walked towards the door. Her other sibling following behind.

Klaus reached her stride and hummed, "So, what's the cold shoulder towards little Five for?" he asked her nudging her shoulder.

The blonde turned to look at her brother and shrugged, "He's an idiot that's what," she told him simply.

The Séance laughed at her words and lopped his arm around her bicep, even though she was shorter than him.

The duo reached outside where the car was waiting for all of them, a large SUV that was able to hold all of them. Eight, Klaus and Ben always decided to sit in the back. And reaching the door, Eight turned around to look at the house and noticed Reginald talking to Vanya. Most likely letting her know she can't come.

The blonde frowned at the sight but knew there was nothing she could do so she stepped into the vehicle with her siblings following.

She sat in between Ben and Klaus, the three conversating amongst themselves.

"Where do you think we're going?" Ben asked her as he looked out the window to see many buildings blur past.

"Don't know honestly," Eight replied in response.

Eight. Eight Please let me talk to you. I'm your boy

The blonde rolled her eyes at loud thoughts bouncing in Five's head.

It was a further drive than she thought and ended up falling asleep on Klaus' shoulder. Until they arrived and poked her shoulder.

Waking up she rubbed her eyes and looked out the window. It seemed like a mansion that belonged to someone else. The girl hummed in surprise it was somewhere she hadn't been before.

The Hargreeves all left the vehicle and all filed behind Reginald who walked confidently towards the door. But before they reached the door, he paused to look at them.

"This is a place not make yourself a fool, because not only will it reflect on all your siblings but me as well. Stay put in one place and do not touch anything or talk to anyone," He told his children sternly.

All of them either murmured an 'okay' or nodded in response.

Eight knew she was a favorite and most of the rules didn't apply to her, so all she could do was have a small smirk on her face as she watched the older man turn around.

The Hargreeves children all followed the older man into the large house. All looking around in wonder to where they were, and what they were doing there. They were already known all around the world as children with the ability to save the world. As they took down a bad guy with ease.

Reginald was very forward to allowing them to be in magazines even as young as they were. So their faces were plastered everywhere. Everyone knew them by their names not numbers; the exception being Five and Eight Hargreeves.

Klaus yawned in boredom as he watched Reginald walk to talk with the older peers of the house. Leaving the children to be directed to a large table where they couldn't disrupt the other elders that conversed with one another. He trailed behind Luther who just loved to appear as the leader of the powerful children.

Before Klaus could sit down, his hand was grabbed. And dragged away from the group. He moved his eyes to see who the culprit was, and noticed the bouncy blonde hair. Eleanor. He thought to himself.

"Ellie, where are you taking me?" he asked as the girl moved quickly pulling him with her.

Eight just giggled, "Away from the boring things," she simply said and began leading him up the stairs.

As they made it up the long steps she paused to look at him up and down, "This is going to be fun," she smirked.

Klaus was growing to become a little worried at her words, "And what exactly are we doing, dear sister?"

"A little trouble is all," she replied and lifted her hands and they began to be surrounded by the golden-yellow dust. Moving her hands the yellow glowing dust surrounded to cover them completely but only for a second. As soon as that one second was finished, the glowing dust fell around them.

Klaus looked down to no longer see his uniform, but instead a crisp black suit, with a golden tie, "Eleanor Hargreeves," he scolded looking up to see his sister wearing a burnt orange swing dress with white heels, "What are we wearing?"

Lifting her short gloved hands, "We are guest, not Hargreeves children," she told him and walked down the steps knowing that Klaus was following right behind her.

"You are absolutely mental, but you know what let's party," he finally told her and hooked his arm around her as they ran through the crowd of people dressed in fancy clothing.

The two siblings ran to the dance floor where they moved around to the music playing. And by all means, they weren't dancing well either. The two flailed around like fish out of water, jumping up and down to the music that most definitely didn't need it. Then dancing terrible salsa with each other when it came to it.

Five was sitting at the table drinking water, his eyes following the atmosphere around him. Looking at the lovely couples dancing near them. It was sudden that he spotted a blonde familiar face. He had to take a double look, and when he noticed that it was indeed the person he thought it was. With the water he had in his mouth he turned and spit it out in surprise all over Diego.

The Kraken spluttered as the water droplets fell down his face, "What the hell Five—"

The boy reached out and turned his face to the dance floor, pointing towards the girl they both were crushing on.

Diego then furrowed his eyebrows, "What is she doing with Klaus? When did they get into those clothes?"

Five too wanted to know the answers to those questions, "I don't know but we have to find out," he told his brother.

The dancing duo laughed as the other grown-ups gave them odd looks. As they grew tired the two headed to the food area, where they grabbed themselves a tall glass of ice water. Then took off to do some exploring.

Walking down a long hall and looking at the paintings on the wall, "Aha! That one looks like you!" Eight said laughing as she pointed to a fat renaissance baby.

Klaus scowled at the girl and shoved her, "Catch me if you can!" he told her suddenly and began running down the hall laughing.

The blonde took off as his heels clicked loudly on the wooden floors. Klaus turned to laugh at her, "Aaha! Slow Po—" but before he could finish his sentence he had bumped into someone hard and landed on the ground with a thud.

"Klaus!" Eight shrieked and hurried to him. Just as the person he had bumped into was also sprawled on the floor.

The blonde noticed and groaned inwards, "Hey are you okay?" she asked the boy she noticed.

He wore black slacks with a white shirt tucked in, he had medium-length brown mousy hair that covered his eyes slightly.

The strange boy sat up and lifted a hand to touch his forehead but nodded, "Yeah I'm alright, are you?" he asked Klaus.

The Séance groaned as he sat up, "Yeah," he said and looked over at the person he knocked down. He froze at the sight of the kid. Something was happening here and he didn't know what.

Eight noticed her frozen brother and took it upon herself to help the stranger, "I'm Eleanor," she introduced as he offered him a hand, which he happily took.

"I'm Aries," he introduced with a smile, he then looked over at Klaus who was helped up by his sister.

The boy in Eight's hand blushed, "I'm Klaus," he said softly.

Aries smiled at the name, "Pleasure to meet you both, sorry we had to meet in such manner," the new stranger said with a laugh, "What were you guys even doing?"

Eight smiled and elbowed Klaus to speak, "Well we're just you know running away from our daddy dearest," he said sheepishly.

Aries laughed making his hair bounce a little, "That's cool, come I'll show you back yard," he said beginning to walk the way the duo were originally walking towards.

And so the duo followed after the boy towards the very green-looking backyard.

Not far behind was Diego and Five following in the place they had last seen the duo, "Where are they going?" Five asked more to himself.

Not wasting another second, he teleported himself closer, completely forgetting about Diego behind him.

"God do I wish I could stab him," he groaned as he twirled a knife in hand, walking his way to the backyard.

The three new friends ran around the place chasing each other and throwing fruit at the peacocks that the owner had in the vast yard. Getting them angry as they chased them in return. The three shrieked in fear and excitement as the large majestic birds chased after them.

Eight being behind, the two boys didn't realize when she was tackled and disappeared out of thin air.

"What are you doing out here, wearing that?" The familiar voice of her crush came.

The girl who was on the grass rolled her eyes at the boy hovering over her, "I was getting chased by peacocks if you wanted to know," she let him know, this time looking into his equally as bright blue eyes.

Five rolled his eyes and got off her to sit beside her, "But what were you doing with Klaus?" He paused to look at her laying down still staring at the orange sky, "Do you like him?" He finished nervously.

This caught the blonde's attention. She snorted in response, "Like him, please, you don't know your siblings at all," she said getting up and dragging him by the arm.

He was clueless now but followed the young teen anyway. Not knowing where exactly she was taking him.

"Hey wait up!" called a voice from behind them causing Eight to drop Five's hand.

The duo turned to see a jogging Diego towards them. Eight deadpanned and turned to the boy next to her, "You're kidding, you came with Diego?" she hissed watching the boy catch up.

"Sorry," he mumbled knowing it was his fault the boy had followed.

Diego finally caught up to them too, but Eight didn't wait for him to speak and began walking to her destination once more. The dumb idiots wanted to so badly, she would show them rather than tell them.

"Where—"

"Shh," the girl hissed and pointed in front of her, a large bush.

The three went towards it and looked through the small holes that were offered.

On the other side, sat criss-cross where Klaus and Aries who she had met earlier. The two were talking idly, small smiles on their faces. While a blush grew on Klaus' face. Aries laughed at his reaction and reached his hand to hold his. The Séance's response was everything, his mouth opened in shock as he glanced at their touching hands.

Like a fish, Klaus opened and closed his mouth trying to say something, but nothing came out. But the other boy wasn't fazed by these actions, his mouth moved as he leaned closer to Klaus.

The trio watched as Klaus nodded slightly signaling he agreed to something. Aries smiled at the notion and leaned much closer to the boy. To the point where their lips touched softly.

Eight smiled wide, and silently cheered her brother, then wrapping her arms around Five and Diego in excitement. The two boys beside her although were shocked. Mouths and eyes open wide in shock, not knowing how to take in this new information.

Klaus and Aries continued making out softly, to not take things too far. To something, none of them were ready for. It was all cute for a while until familiar sounds caused Eight to freeze.

Behind the lover boys, Peacocks were squalling ready to attack. The blonde quickly jumped out of her hiding spot and ran towards her friends.

"Get behind me," she said to them calmly.

Klaus did just that and pulled Aries by the hand. The boy was confused as to why he was letting his small, twig-looking sister protect them against the angry birds.

"Klaus we can't let her take—" he began but cut off by Klaus grabbing his chin to face him, "—Just trust her okay?" Klaus told him calmly.

Diego and Five had come out of the bushes also ready for anything.

Eight slowed her breath and let her hand begin to glow its familiar golden-yellow. This made Aries's eyes widen in fear.

The blonde let the dust floating around the birds who were angrily squawking as she moved them with ease. Let them go to a place far from them. She turned around with a smile but wasn't met with one.

Aries had a look of fear in his eyes. He let go of Klaus's hand as he began to back up, "Your part of that family," he began his eyes darting to the blonde and then the others, "You all are."

Klaus reached to the boy who had taught him new about himself, "Aries we're good people, we save people who need us."

The boy shook his head, "That's what you say, but you are more dangerous to the world than help, and one day you'll see you do nothing for us," he told them at the end and then ran from the four Hargreeves.

"Welp there goes your first boyfriend," Diego commented snorting a little, not really caring what the boy had to say about their family.

The blonde scowled at him and walked over to Klaus, "Hey there, don't worry you got me—" she began but the boys didn't get to hear what she had to say as a portal ate the two up, leaving them behind.

Five stuffed his hands in his pockets and sighed, "See you inside Diego—"

Diego looked at him, "Why don't you like me?"

The boy didn't move, "I know you like Eight, Number Two, but I'm not worried," he stepped close to the boy who once stuttered, "We both know who she likes." Five finished with a smirk and teleported with a crack.

Diego huffed and looked down on his feet and kicked a rock, "I'm not worried," he mimicked to himself, "We'll see," he said to himself and quickly made his way back inside.

As he sneaked his way past, he noticed his adoptive father, talking to some people. Being the nosy child he was he got closer to listen to his words.

"Your children, do you believe they are helping the world, Reginald?" A lady asked him as she drank from her champagne.

The man who had a monocle over his eyes pursed his lips, his mustache moving a bit as he did so, "I do, some more than others—"

The woman interrupted him, "The blonde one I assume, I've got your memos boasting of the girl," she said not very kindly.

It seemed that this part he was it, had people who were against the children who had abilities. All-seeing the negative in it and Reginald Harvgreeves trying to change their minds on it.

"Eight Hargreeves, what a name for a child," she snorted rolling her eyes, "If its' the last thing I do Reginald, those kids will do nothing for this world."

The scientist didn't say anything for a while, "I would like to see you try," he finally responded, reaching to fix his monocle over his eye. Then turning away from the woman, his cane and shoes clicking in sync.

Quickly Diego ran from the scene to avoid being caught as missing, reaching the table, he realized Klaus and Eight were sitting next to each other wearing their uniform once more. The two paid no mind to the other siblings around them. Sitting back beside Five, Diego sighed loudly.

Just in time, it seemed, as Reginald returned to the table where his adoptive children sat, "Let us go children, we have elsewhere to be," the man finished and walked towards the door. This time Eight and Klaus were in the front not wanting to be near two boys.

Before they could make it out the door two large men stepped in front, "I'm afraid we're not letting you or your family leave," the same woman Diego had seen earlier spoke.

Reginald turned from the large men to face the woman, "It seemed we were never really invited here were we?" he asked already knowing the answer.

Beside the woman a familiar kid stepped out, the one who had shared a kiss with Klaus earlier. Aries.

"What makes your children better than mine? Abilities that make them freaks to this world?" She asked as her hand came to his shoulder.

Klaus made eye contact with the boy. He looked sad and starred at him, "I'm sorry," he mouthed.

Eight felt her brother grip her hand in worry, and she squeezed it back.

"These children are not your enemy, they are the future to help those who need it," Reginald argued.

The woman smacked her lips and shook her head, "No dear Reginald, not anymore, they end tonight," she said with a small laugh.

She lifted her free hand signaling something. In front of the Hargreeves family large men, with very large guns appeared.

"Oh shit," Klaus and Eight chorused.

This was possibly—no it was the sickest thing a group of people could think of. This random lady was ready to massacre a whole family out in cold blood because she thought children with abilities were not the right way for things. This could end in two ways. The Hargreeves left for dead, or save their own asses with the amount of training they've had.

The blonde quickly let go of Klaus's hand and pushed her way through her siblings. They would not be going like this, "Not tonight lady, maybe later!" the blonde yelled out her hands by her sides.

The woman laughed manically, "What are you going to do?" she cooed laughing at the small girl's attempt, "Kill them," she finally said.

And so the men lifted their giant guns, just as Eight lifted her hands into the air, allowing a large dome around them. The slight glimmer of her golden hue made the bullets bounce right off. Holding the dome, she moved back to reach Reginald.

"Father you have to get out of here, she's targeting you," the blonde let him know, "We'll be fine," she assured him and opened a portal behind him.

The man nodded, "This is what I've trained you for," he told his children and disappeared in Eight's portal.

The blonde turned to Diego, "Move the remaining bullets towards them!" she told him.

The boy listened and stepped up next to her, lifting his hands as he froze the bullets coming towards them, flicking his wrist forward, he sent them hurtling back towards its targets. Many of the patrons of the party started screaming and running back deeper into the house.

"Luther! Take out the big guys!" Eight called out to the tall blonde.

Knowing it was no time to argue, he did what asked and sprinted towards the buff guy tackling them towards the ground. Or flat out punching them unconscious.

Letting the force field fall, she turned over to her remaining siblings, "Allison I need you to get the civilian safely outside, Ben help her, Klaus stay out of trouble, Five you're coming with me," she told her siblings as they all nodded and headed their pointed directions.

Five followed the blonde who was walking determinedly, her eyes set forward.

"Are you talking to me now?" Five asked the girl he walked with.

Eight turned to look at him a moment, not forgetting to roll her eyes, "Five right now is not the time to ask me dumb questions," she told him.

He sighed knowing she was very much right, "Who are we looking for exactly?"

"The woman who wanted us dead," she said flatly, "When we near her, we will surround her,"

Five nodded in agreement, and so the two continued walking together down a very empty hall. It was quiet. Too quiet. Suddenly men came stepped into the hall, causing Eight to scoff.

"Of course she continues with her attempts to kill us," she said more to herself.

Cracking her neck she began running towards the men with the guns. The men lifted their guns but were too late as she stepped through a portal. They all paused for a moment looking around them to see nothing but a teenage boy with his hands in his pockets.

"Ah!" yelled out one of the guys when she landed on his shoulders. Using her strength she tipped him over towards the ground. She grabbed his gun, her finger on the trigger, pressing down on it, she took some of them down, before she disappeared into a portal again.

This time they looked back to where the boy was, but he was nowhere to be seen. With a crack, he appeared next to one of the men and lifted the gun to hit him on the forehead. Knocking him out cold.

Another guy lifted his gun to shoot him, but just as he shot Five disappeared allowing him and the man behind Five to shoot themselves.

The duo continued this way until no one was left. ONly them and the bodies littered on the floor.

Eight continued to the last door at the end of the hall and using her abilities she blasted the door open, ripping it off its hinges.

The woman behind the door shrieked and held her son close to her, with a handgun pointing at the blonde girl. Her hand shook as she did so.

"Do you honestly think that's going to stop me?" Eight deadpanned at the woman.

Nearly in the tears, the woman spoke up, "You killed my men! You murderer!" she shrieked.

Eight scoffed and crossed her arms, "And what are you a saint? You were prepared to kill seven children and their father," she retorted.

"For the good of the—"

"—Blah blah," Eight interjected stepping closer to the woman.

"Stop, go away I will shoot," she warned.

But Eight didn't budge and continued to walk forward up to the point where the gun was in her face, "Go ahead, you wanted to kill me," the young teen taunted.

The woman and her son looked at her weirdly. How was she not afraid of being held at gunpoint? "I-I will!" she said her hand still shaking.

The teen girl sighed, she reached her hand and took the gun from her hands, quickly disassembling it and throwing it on either side, "We get your afraid of us, we're also scared. Do you think we were born and knew how to handle our abilities? No, we struggled and still are struggling to control them so we can do what's best for the world."

The woman gripped her son tightly to her chest, but the boy had a different expression. He understood now, no longer afraid of them.

"We're leaving now," Eight finally said giving a last look to Aries, "Thank you."

With that Five and Eight left the room, in search of their other siblings. When they quickly found them, Eight was on it to get them back home.

"Number Eight," Reginald's voice called the young girl.

All her siblings gave her a look of sympathy. Nothing good ever happens when he singles out his children.

"Coming father," called out Eight and stepped through a portal to the front of his door. The doors were open as he was at his desk already scribbling in some notebook that he always was. She lightly knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in, Eight," he simply said, not looking up from his work, "and close the door."

The young teen didn't know what to expect, she hoped it wasn't more training after the events of today.

Carefully she closed the door with a soft click and turned to her father who had yet to stop writing. Walking forward she sat in the chair silently, listening to his pen scribble across the paper.

For a while, the two sat in silence, Reginald still writing, and Eight watching and listening to him do it. It wasn't to dropped his pen and looked up, "Do you know why I called you here, Number Eight?"

Eight wasn't the one to back down from a staredown, so she looked him in the eyes, hers never averting elsewhere, "No," she simply answered.

"You stepped up to be a leader today, even though it wasn't your place to do so," he started.

Eight scoffed, "Luther wasn't going to do it—" the young girl tried to but wasn't allowed to finish.

"—Just as talking while I'm talking," the older man continued his hands clasped on top of his work, "While what you did is noble, but it wasn't what I instructed you to do as a team. Luther comes up with the plans—"

This time the young girl rolled her eyes, "And we follow through with them, yeah, yeah," she mocked his words.

Reginald gave the small girl a look, "Number Eight, I do not appreciate your tone with me," he said sternly.

The blonde looked down at her hands on her lap, "But he's incompetent father," she whined looking back up at him and getting up completely from the chair.

The older man sighed, "Number Eight I get your feelings, I take them into consideration," he started.

"Father if you haven't realized, most of the time my siblings hate me when you do," she paused with her hands in the air, "They think you have some favoritism towards me."

Reginald then said nothing. He knew it was true but he would never be the one to admit it. Yes, Eight was his favorite, but still, he was treated the same as the others. He made her train just as much, if not more. Took her on trips that he thought didn't need others. Eight was just someone special to him. There would be a day that everyone will also see.

"Absurd accusations from your siblings," the man started, "I do not want you leading the next mission or instance Number Eight, or you will face repercussions."

The blonde swallowed tightly and nodded. There was nothing left to say to the man. She knew he would never hurt her physically. But there were other ways of doing so.

"Dismissed," he said and Eight walked out of the room making sure to close the door behind her.

The blonde stared at the door for a while then silently out of anger she punched the air. Then proceeding to flip off the door with both hands. Trying to get out the anger her father caused. After calming down she brushed her hair down and ran her hands down her blazer.

Walking back to her room her footsteps echoing slightly against the wooden floor. The girl paused as she reached her door. Turning away from her door she stalked down to one of her brother's rooms.

Without knocking she walked into his room, causing him to shriek.

"Ellie, what is the meaning of this?" He dramatically exclaimed with his hand on his chest, "Just kidding, but what do you want."

"Father was a pain in the ass, so we're going to have fun," she smiled at him grabbing his hand and pulling him through a portal.

Stepping through they were in Ben's room who was currently reading a book in bed.

"Beny, put the book down, we're taking a trip," she said and pulled him off the bed.

The boy was confused by the sudden ruckus, "Where are you—"

Ben didn't have time to answer the question as Eight opened a portal from under them. The trio falling for a second through the colorful dimension moving past them. Up until the portal opened again and they fell onto the floor in a heap.

Klaus groaned in pain, "I thought you knew how to use your abilities?" he asked as the three got up.

Eight sighed, "I sometimes don't control it that well," she told him honestly, "That's why our dear father sometimes is a bit much."

"Ok, well with that aside, where are we El?" Ben asked looking around in the room they appeared. It seemed to be jacket storage, with lots of feathery, puffy jackets.

Klaus then too realized and looked over at the smiling blonde, "Yeah, where are we?"

"It's pride month, so I couldn't resist finding a very queer party," she replied happily.

The three opened the closet door slowly and peeked out to see a glowing in the dark party. The walls were littered with streamers. The ceilings having glowing trinkets and so many more decorations. In the distance the music could be heard, just along with party people yelling, cheering, and talking.

"Your crazy for thinking this is going to work," Ben told the girl next to him.

Eight laughed, "It already worked I mean look we're here!" she said and walked out of the closet.

There's a reason Eight Hargreeves was the most experienced in the family. She was always willing to try something new, no matter the consequences. Before Five and Eight's disappearance a couple of months later. The blonde was determined to have the most fun possible, she didn't care about her father's approval or not. She snuck out with Five to do who knows what around their home. Occasionally with Diego, who she couldn't leave out. And mostly with Klaus and Ben her partners in crime. Although it was mostly Ben with the clearest conscience. While Eight and Klaus were a menace to society.

Thirteen-year-olds knew how to party, and drag queens, and queers were happy to have them around. Dancing, drinking and testing out harder drugs in a safe environment. The three siblings high of their minds danced crazily on the dance floor. Alongside the men with the large wigs who joined them. The glitter, music, drinks, and food all became mushed into one as the night raged on. Lipstick smudged on their lips glistened against the disco lights littering all through the room.

The night finally came to an end for the three when Ben threw up. Calling it a night, Eight tried her hardest to teleport them back home. But with many attempts and failures, she finally made it to her room. The trio not having enough energy to even move all fell asleep on Eight's bed. Snoring the night away.

It was only a couple of hours later, that Grace rang the bell for the children to come and eat. One by one, each of them took their place in their chair. All Except Four, Six, and Eight; their chairs remained empty.

The Hargreeves all looked at each other in hopes of getting any answers, but no one knew anything. Silently shaking their heads in response. They became worried for them.

Just then the clicks of Reginald's came through. The man stood straight as his eyes trailed over the table. He reached his chair and looked at his remaining children.

"Number One, where are Number Eight, Number Four, and Number Six?" The old man questioned.

Luther froze for a moment, he knew he was considered the "Leader" but he didn't like being singled out by Reginald.

"I don't know," He replied quickly.

Reginald looked at him briefly, "Do any of you know where they are?" The Hargreeves siblings shook their heads.

Then he looked over at Five, "Find them, they shouldn't be far."

Five didn't linger and was out in a second. He arrived in Klaus' room first, but there was no sign of him there. He quickly stopped by Ben's to find nothing there as well.

"God you better be here," he mumbled out loud and jumped to Eight's room.

Where his eyes landed on the three siblings that had been missing from breakfast. He walked over to the blonde and shook her shoulder.

The girl sat up and swung her fist forward, but due to her weak nature of the events of last night, Five was able to catch it, "Where have you been, you missed—"

"Oh fuck we missed breakfast," she sighed and slapped her hand over her face, "Father is mad isn't he?"

Five was taken aback by her language. He had never heard her use that language before.

"He's just asking where you were," he then replied.

The blonde laughed, "Well I'll tell you what happened, we partied really hard last night," she started and laughed again, "I kissed a girl, and honestly I don't mind it. Uh, Klaus and I were high off who knows what drugs.." she rambled on making Five's eyes widen in shock.

In the end, he wasn't able to get the three out of the room. And he knew there would be consequences. Which there were.

The three indeed pay for their deeds. They were separated from the rest and trained in a much more disciplined manner. Tears, blood, and screaming ensued as they did.

Locking both Klaus and Eight in a mausoleum. Klaus had to endure the pain of so many people trying to talk to them, and his sister listening to those voices and their thoughts through her brother's head. The two screamed in pain as they held their heads.

After a while, they lay down on the floor facing each other, tears silently streaming from their eyes.

"I'm sorry Klaus," Eight whispered as she continued to cry.

The séance reached to grip her hand, "Don't worry Ellie, I had fun. I had my first kiss with a really cute boy too," he whispered back with a hoarse cough.

This made Eight giggle a little, "I made out with a girl too," she said pausing, "and I didn't hate it."

"Welcome to the alphabet mafia, Ellie, glad to have you," Klaus said squeezing her hand once more.

The two sobbed silently closing their eyes, letting the tears fall even faster. The tears were of joy, pain, and acceptance.

Eight wouldn't let Reginald win, she knew she was better than being some puppet for him. She had realized that it was her that he was always trying to save, make better. Because he thought in the end if her siblings failed, she wouldn't. But that was not what she had thought. She didn't know much of herself yet, but she knew the future to her was never kind, and it never would be. Eight Hargreeves lived a life in hell. Even if she had everything she wanted, it was her abilities that doomed her to her very end.

happy pride month.

and here's some extra content , not sure if I like it or not....might delete and write a new one lol. anwayz see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 2 14
" ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. "
790K 17.8K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
67.2K 1.4K 11
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
81.1K 1.8K 32
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ ษชs sษชส€ ส€แด‡ษขษชษดแด€สŸแด… สœแด€ส€ษขส€แด‡แด‡แด แด‡s า“ษชส€sแด› แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€, sสœแด‡ า“ษชษดแด…s แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ sแด˜แด€ส€ส€แดแดก แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส ษชsษดแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส. ! แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿบ ! (...