liaison ๐Ÿฉน

Door TheSparkles_

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... Meer

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 1
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 2
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 3
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 4
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 5
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 6
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 7
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 8
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 9
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 11
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 12

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ 10

333 15 7
Door TheSparkles_

It was time...

To Battle!!!

Trying to fight was a bit difficult because of how many of Error's gaster blasters there were.

Flashing lights were everywhere, Ink jumped on one of them and swung his hefty paintbrush, red paint was on a few people now. Cross took this chance to slice everyone in half. Looking back he saw Dream aiming his arrows at his foes.

He jumps in front of him and spins around in circles, taking a couple of hits he still successfully sliced the Fish like people that were attacking Dream.

"You'know, you have to pay attention. Fighting with a Bow it can be pretty tricky?? " Cross insisted. His lover smiled slightly.

"I'll take your advice to heart." The other said while looking at Ink with "THAT" look.

Ink quickly understood and painted some colorful stairs. Dream climbed and shot arrows at the people who were below.

The zombie-like Alphys' crawled onto Error in the distance. Hitting him with bats...really? They couldn't find a better weapon? Whatever, the glitchy skeleton decided to put that aside and hit them with steady strings that tied them together.

He was definitely taking their souls later.

Right after, they all took a look at who was left. Only Five hundred people! Standing beside one another, they were ready to take down their opponents.

Killer laughed as he looked at their faces.

"AHAHAH! YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S ALL I BROUGHT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN' ME !" He grinned insanely.

Shortly after he was pulling someone from behind his back. Holding their hand was...

.

.

.

.

It was...

       Was... that Blue?

.

.

"You see your little friend was not dead...he just got consumed/absorbed by the dark energy that monster was carrying. He used him for extra energy. "

Killer snickered as he looked down at Blue.

"Say Blue... do you want them to pay for what they've done to you?"

He looked back at the others, them dumbfounded.

"G-GIVE BLUE BACK RIGHT NOW! " Ink yelled.

In a blink of an eye, Blue charged and Ink did too.

But the smaller wasn't aiming for Ink, oh not at all.

Instead, he aimed for Dream and tackled him down. The other was not prepared and got sliced in the chest, it was a very deep cut, so deep that it was hard for him to breathe.

He quickly lost his breath and became lifeless.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You"

"OH, this is the Cross I wanted to see..." The murderer laughed.

His
Laugh
Was
Driving
Him

      Insane.

"Cross you have to calm down, if you don't you'll kill your little friend. "
Error states, not caring about what happens. But knows what if this tiny guy dies Ink won't be happy.

So he pushes Cross away from Blue, he sees a look in the other's eyes. That look of determination, his LV as gone up high.

If oreo doesn't stop Blue will die for sure.

"Cross! Take Dream to MSC! Find medicine there. I and Error can take the rest of them down! "

Ink says and the other just slowly nodded. In a flash, he sees pink paint over him and is suddenly transported to
"INK" S SECRET CABIN"

Now it was time to see if the artist and glitch can handle the rest of them... including Blue.

        . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

The cabin had a good amount of space. A white bed being in one corner of the room, a log-like couch, and a small fireplace.

The fireplace' rocks looked as if they were stuck together with yellow paint, the thin logs as well.

With Dream in his hands, he sets him down on the bed and sits on the floor with the bed being right behind him.

'What just happened back there? He let Dream get hurt! He's supposed to be his royal guard! Damn it.'

He gets up and looks in the corner of the room where the door is located. He stuck his hand between the logs and found a small white bottle.

Medicine, thank God.
It also came with small monster vitamin gummies.

Taking a look at the skeleton on the bed. Cross takes off his fluffy white and jet jacket and rips a long piece of black fabric from his turtle neck shirt.

He approaches Dream and tries his best to make him sit up straight.

He takes off the others belt, shirt, cape, and long blue sleeves, then dabs some of the white liquid that was in the bottle on Dream's scar with his finger. The skeleton hisses in his "sleep".

The long raven fabric was placed on his wound as a bandage, he then ties it around his ribcage and puts his fluffy jacket on Dream.

Smiling, he takes a small rest.

         . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

So comfy...

So comfy...

Someone in his brain keeps repeating it.

He finds himself in that white space again, his brother crying.

"When are you going to...

____________________________

... SÅ-Æ-VE ME BRØTHEŔRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-!!!

.

.

.

Dream jumps out of his sleep, taking a look around he notices he's in Ink's cabin. They usually go here if things get too dangerous.

That's when his memory started to come back, he was knocked out...again.

Looking down he sees a big coat on him and his bones out.
Wait.

Did Cross do this?

His face slightly turned blond. Well, that was nice of him, his jacket is quite comfy actually.

The room was dark, he probably woke up in the middle of the night.
That's when the bed started to move and heard Cross's voice.

"Are feeling ok?" He asks standing up.

"Yes I feel fine." Dream answers looking down at the now covered scar.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Cross." The positive skeleton lets out a light laugh, looking straight at Cross's glowing purple eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything...when I saw you getting hurt. If I had just stepped in- "

"Hey, what did you tell me before? You told me to stop doubting and bringing myself down. Don't do that to yourself now."
Dream smiled.

"Yeah, you're right." He said getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back on the floor. I'm tired." He said slowly getting on the ground.

"Sleep here! I'll sleep on the floor! " Dream insisted and Cross laughed.

"No Dream, you need rest I'm fine here-"

"Then we can sleep together then!"

....             ....

"A-are you sure? I'm kind of a sloppy sleeper." Cross blushed, and Dream did too. I mean, he wasn't about to let his royal guard sleep on the floor.

The other laid on the bed to test it. It surprisingly had space for both of them.

Then they sat there and stared at each other's glowing eye lights. Dream was the first to move closer to his lover's face and then gave him a gentle kiss.

The making-out session lasted five minutes, in those minutes Cross had pinned Dream onto the bed. Making sure he was being careful, the taller moved down onto his neck and started to nibble on it.

Moaning and groaning could be heard underneath him.
The golden light glowing brighter.

Cross smirked and moved a little lower, harshly licking and biting Dream's neck.

This feeling was very different for the Guardian, if anything he left embarrassed. He was so exposed and flustered.

Gripping on Cross he pulled him into another kiss, which the other gladly excepted.

Stars, Dream already felt exhausted. So with that, he fell fast asleep.

Oh how much Cross wanted to tease him just a bit more.
He chuckles, 'Dream is so cute.'

He holds his skeleton in his arms and falls asleep as well.

        . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

The luminous sun shines through the thin curtains.

Sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he takes a look at the smaller still sleeping. A purple bloom appeared on his cheekbones, the marks from last night are still there.

Man, he needs to have more self-control. If not he would've- never mind.

Standing up and stretching he walks towards the door and takes a look outside. The cabin was on top of a very tall mountain, covered in snow.

Going further out, in the back of the log house was a grill with a dead fish on it. Not to mention it was covered in snow as well.

They must've been in SkiTale, it wasn't hard to tell by the skies that were all at the bottom of this mountain. You can also see a small village, full of stores and houses. Wow, Ink was actually being smart this time.

Walking more into the back of the shack there was a box of dead fish and chicken right next to the grill. Well how convenient...

Magic should be able to make the grillwork but of course Cross couldn't make that happen. Or can he?

Taking some sticks and rocks that were on the floor, he starts a small fire on top of the grill and places the fish and chicken. He waits patiently for them to cook.

Soon after, Dream comes out of the cabin. With a tired look in his eye, he slowly zips up the zipper.

"Good morning Cross." He said as he stands next to him watching the food cook.

"Good mornin'."

"So what are we going to do after this? We still have to help Ink and Error."

"Huh, that's a good question." A worrisome expression appeared on his face.

"Well, after we eat. We should head into the village and buy some things that could help us? Mmhm? " Dream saids and Cross agrees.

"Yeah, sure."

             ┊. ˚. ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ☪︎⋆‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‧₊˚

555

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2K 93 9
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
37.9K 1K 68
Inspired by: @multi_ship_join The cover art belong to their original artist All the characters in the story doesn't personally belong to me, only a f...
15.4K 458 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...
17.7K 422 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...