πš†πšŠπš› π™΅πš˜πš› πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπšŠπš›...

By GGhostbbur

this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably... More

Intro!
~1~ The Techno Introduction
~2~ The Jschlatt Introduction
~3~ The Ranboo Introduction
~4~ The GeorgeNotFound Introduction
~5~ The Sapnap introduction
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
A/N!- Ending and future chapters plan!
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
Another A/n! (Sorry βœ‹πŸ˜­)
~17~
~18~
Another AN βœ‹πŸ˜©
~19~
ANOTHER AN SKAKSJD SORRY
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
β™‘ a good AN β™‘
~ 26 ~
Please read ❀️

~9~

2.3K 68 56
By GGhostbbur

(Artist Credits on the picture, However I'm not sure of what platform)

And yes, I am very aware the art is of Revivebur, and he'll be making an appearance in later chapters, same for GhostBur! ( Unfortunately :,) )
For now, I just liked the art!

Warnings: Swearing,Obsessive behaviour (Kind of)

~Dance in the Moonlight~

The King slammed his fists against the hard wood table, screaming in anger from the top of his lungs.
no one has seen the king JSchlatt act like this when he was sober, not ever.

From the doorway, Wilbur chuckled to himself, but also hid the pain in his heart. he had saw what happened, Dream just got too close to Y/n this time, too comfortable. more then he ever wanted him to be.

But he knew Dream was strong, so he didn't want to do anything but wait for them to notice the late night outings and blood on his shirt, it just never happened.

Poor sweet Y/n, you'll realise one day.. he's just manipulated you, I'll free you my love, Don't worry!

He wanted to sweep Y/n off their feet before anyone else could, he waited until the day after, but noticed them with another boy, with brown hair and goggles.

he didn't want to creep them out, so he stuck with Tommy, trying to keep him out of trouble while his one and only love was with another man.

"Thank you, Y/n, L'Manburg really is something magnificent!"

"I'm glad you like it, George, My father used to tell me stories of how L'Manburg came to be, how the river was formed, how the palace, fountain, village, everything was built, It's an amazing story!"

Y/n sat down on the grass next to the bridge, gesturing George to sit down with them

He hesitatingly sat down next to them, as they moved their feet into the water, he soon followed

they sat there for a while, just talking about history and their lives, Y/n told him the made up stories Phil had told them, before deciding it was time to go back.

They walked over the wooden bridge and down the path, Y/n noticed Wilbur leave Tommys side and run towards them, they stopped, knowing Wilbur was indeed a fast runner.

"Y/n!!" He pulled them tightly to him, away from George.

"Wilbur! Haha, you'll crack my ribs! Be careful!"

He let them down as they both started laughing more, but he quickly stopped and glared at the boy with goggles on his head.

"Oh, Wilbur, this is George! George, this is my best friend, Wilbur!"

George extended his hand out and Wilbur awkwardly took it, giving him a fake smile, which made George feel a little uncomfortable.

I want to rip your arms from your body.
Why do they even want to stay around him.
He's so grubby, hardly a fit for them at all!
How dare he stay near them!?
Stop looking at me, goggles.
They're mine.

Wilbur gripped his hand tightly, wanting to crush it, but eventually let go of it.
Y/n looked back at him with a big smile, making his heart almost skip a beat.

"A-Anyways, Come on Y/n! It's time for our date!"

"Date? Wha-"

before they could say any words or goodbyes to George, Wilbur picked them up and sprinted to their house, leaving George confused, with a little bit of anger in his face, but didn't show it too much.

He carried them into the home, ran upstairs and dropped them on the bed.

"Wilbur what the fuck-"

"Be ready to meet me up the hill at Midnight, See you Y/n!"

He spoke quickly before running back out, They laughed and got up.

That was unexpected, I thought he said it was now? I guess I haven't spent a lot of time with Wilbur lately...Eh, fuck it

They smiled slight, and turned to fix the messed up cover, Before noticing a large stain of red on their sheet.

"Huh? Blood!?"

They were still shaken up from that alarming stain, and tried to right it off as something else*, but they tried to ignore it and see if Ranboo had showed up.

(* as the gender of the reader is not specified, you can interpret the stain in your own way )

But it was too early, he only really came into the garden once the sun had gone down, so, to pass the time, they took some books, strawberries and a cup of water outside and read until nightfall

They saw the particles and smiled, Ranboo had finally shown up!

They both talked for hours, Y/n didn't mention Wilbur, they just thought Ranboo wouldn't be interested, so just avoided the topic.

They let Ranboo take some of their books back with him when he left, hoping it'll keep him occupied, he told them he's quite lonely in the end, with only the real endermen to talk to

They went back up to her room and picked out an outfit

Yep,It's violet Evergarden! :D  I love her outfit but you may change it if you wish!

They put their chosen clothes on and went downstairs to Sapnap, who was sharpening his sword in the garden.

"Sapnap! I'm just going out somewhere, I'll see you soon okay?"

"Alright, stay safe Y/n, please"

"Of course silly, Bye bye!"

Y/n ran off and headed to the exact Hill they met Wilbur on all those years ago, climbing to the top near the three trees, seeing a man sitting on red cloth with a basket next to him, Y/n grinned and ran over to him, falling onto his back and startling him.

"Oh,Y/n! Don't scare me like that!"

He playfully nudged them,
they both laughed and they sat down next to him on the cloth.

"Woah, this is amazing Will... Thank you so much!"

Y/n rested their head in his lap, grabbing a sandwich from the basket and handing the other to him, he happily accepted it and they watched the moon together for a few minutes before Wilbur got up and grabbed their hand.

"A dance for the royal majesty?"

He playfully winked and they giggled, before standing up themselves.

"Of course, dear prince Wilbur!"

They said sarcastically, while dramatically putting their hand over their forehead as they both laughed together

they danced under the moons light, for what felt like hours, But they didn't mind how long they were, this was a moment they haven't had in a long time.

Light blush formed over both of their cheeks, While Wilbur looked lovingly into their eyes, he imagined a whole life with them, Not caring about anything else, or anyone else.

Just him and Y/n, a perfect and loving pair.

Wilbur walked back with Y/n in his arms, they fell asleep after they rested under the middle tree.

He silently opened the house doors, Phil waved at him from the living room, as he tried to be as quiet as possible so Y/n wouldn't wake up

he placed them into their bed and came in after, placing the cover over both of them, cuddling them into his chest, smiling softly to himself.

If only I could see you like this forever, we'd be perfect together, my love...
I'm sorry I haven't had enough confidence to make you fall for me yet, but I know you will soon..

As they both fell asleep, cuddling in the warm bed..

the door slowly opened, Dream stood in silence, watching Wilbur holding Y/n in a way only he wanted to from the door, angry took ahold of his emotions.

he managed to control himself, but he noticed Y/ns eyes flutter slowly open, he quickly left the room, leaving Y/n looking up at the sleepy Wilbur

They felt their cheeks get hot, and rested their head back into his chest, allowing him to pull them closer in his sleep, or so they thought

Oh Y/n, I knew you'd love me...

1443 words     10/06/21       00:49

I loved this chapter so much oml

I didn't want to make Wilbur some psycho maniac, at least not yet ;)

so I wanted to go for a more 'soft' approach for now,
as I mentioned in the start, both Revivebur and GhostBur will make an appearance, but only in future chapters

I do really want to involve the fall of L'Manburg type of event, but I'm not sure what chapters it'll come in,so thank you for being patient!

Thanks for reading!

:]

Edited —> 20/01/23. 05:43 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 14K 18
π˜π€ππƒπ„π‘π„!πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’πŒπ 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 The cities had been fighting for what seemed like ages; the towns were plagued by an everlasting d...
560 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
76.3K 2K 76
[WROTE THIS BOOK IN 2021!!! F*CK DREAM! F*CK WILBUR! F*CK GNF! F*CK DREAM TEAM!They will be nonexistent (no longer mentioned) from chapter 56!!!] " D...
56.8K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...