Psycho love {complete}

By webtoonpeson

Katia swan was sent away to a psych ward when she was just 16 by her "mother" Renee, nearly 5 years later she... More

Katia Anne Swan
Romario Silvester Baldassari
‼️Disclaimer‼️
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
πŸ€“Clearing some things upπŸ€“
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
AestheticsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
🍾NEW STORY ALERT 🍾
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
π™·πš’ babiesπŸ‘‹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
π™Ώπš‘πš˜πšπš˜ πš‹πš˜πš–πš‹
Epilogue pt 2
Theft

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15

17.8K 312 66
By webtoonpeson

It's been two months since the incident and Isabella has still been living with the leeches. Not that I cared or anything but papa Charlie's hurt she hasn't contacted him.

Next week Katia will be graduating and I've been planning a special surprise for her and Nadia that I know they will love, I got the pack and the imprints to help me pull it off and even papa Charlie to get the surprise the day before the ceremony.

Over the next months and weeks we've been training out asses off and putting in our blood sweat and tears into becoming stronger and bettering ourselves, the Cullen and us came to a peace agreement because although we hate each other we still have to protect the people we love.

The leeches weren't all that bad though I only like Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper and Esme they're pretty cool so I decided to bring them into the surprise for my little firecracker.

"Rome, I can't find my glue gun." Tia whined.

"Did you look in the kitchen?" I teased, raising an eyebrow.

Tia looked embarrassed for a moment before simply walking towards the kitchen, right now we were decorating her cap and sash.

"Bubba what time are the girls gonna be here?" She asked.

"Any minute now, hopefully they can end my misery." I mumbled.

" Hey, I heard that. " she pouted.

I chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss on her lips, the second we pulled away the door flew open and all the imprints walked in holding art kits, those diamond art things and all that girly shit.

"We're here to help, Gorgeous." Leah shouted.

As the girls crowded Tia I snuck out the door and closed it softly as my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Is everything ready?"

"Yeah she doesn't suspect anything. Okay see you soon."

~~~~~

I can't believe it's been three months already and I can't believe I'm graduating. I guess it's true what they say good things happen to those who wait.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I sighed.

"Why not, you're a brilliant student and an amazing person. If anything I'm surprised they didn't just hand you your diploma when you walked in." Abby jokes.

We laugh and joke around while working on my cap and sash.

"Where's your dress and don't say you don't have it because I know Marie will not let you walk that stage without a show stopping dress." Kim giggles.

I introduced them to Mama Marie and papa Vince last month and they instantly took a liking to each other.

"Sorry girls but no one is seeing it till Friday." I shrugged.

"But why?" Emily whined.

"Because I wanna surprise everyone, shit even Roman hasn't seen it." I laughed.

The girls pouted before changing the topic.

"So... Abby we heard that you and Seth did the old devils tango last week after the bonfire. How was it?" Kim teased.

Abby grew red in embarrassment.

"Kimmy, why did you have to bring that up?" She pouted.

"Well well look who finally joined the pleasure group." I taunted, throwing popcorn at her.

"But seriously, though was it good?" Leah asked.

"Why would you want to know if your brother is good in the sack." Abby mugged.

Leah shrugged, " I just want to make sure my girl had a good time." She sassed.

"He was REALLY good, like during it he made me lay down on my stomach and lifted my hips up and then it was like I was walking through the pearly gates." She drools.

"OOO yasss, that's my favorite position." Emily chuckled.

We spent the whole night designing and joking around, it was around 5 am when we decided to go to sleep.

THURSDAY

I paised back and forth as I thought about what papa had said this morning, apparently Reneé is coming to see Bella graduate and she know about papa kicking Bella out and she. Is. Pissed.

She keeps ranting on about on social media about all kinds of dumb things, I really don't have the time for this shit right now today the girls and I were going to get our nails done, dress shopping for the imprints and I have to get the tickets from papa seeing as he's the only one without one.

"Hey beautiful, are you ready to go?" Emily asked.

"Yup let's go get pampered." I smiled.

Leah was in the front next to Emily while Kim, Abby and I were in the back jamming out to Megan the Stallion, Nicki Minaj, and whatever came on.

Leah pulled into this fancy looking nail place called Diamond Jubilee and we all got out, this beautiful dark skinned woman with a Bob cut greeted us at the door."

"Good morning goddesses, welcome to diamond Jubilee. What can I do for you ladies?"

"Hi my friend is graduating tomorrow, we scheduled an appointment for both pedicures and manicures under the name Roman." Emily said.

"Okay will it be all of you or just the graduate?"

"We all want a pedicure and a manicure but we will do it in a separate group." I interrupted.

The woman split us up and settled Leah and Abby in the area and Kim, Emily, and I in the manicure area. We decided to do our mates' favorite colors. I chose to do an all black acrylic with rhinestones.

Kim chose a black, white, and brown acrylic while Leah chose this black and red short matte acrylic.

When we were done getting pampered we went to the dress boutique and than I decided to got to the school and get papa's ticket before going to the reservation for a sleep over at Abby's house so we can get ready there tomorrow morning.

As I walked into the school I saw all the graduation decorations and all the pictures of the graduating class in rows, when I got to the office I saw Mrs. McAdams arguing with a woman I couldn't recognize.

"Hello dear, what can I do for you?"

"Hi, I was wondering if I could pick up an extra ticket for my dad?" I asked, politely.

"Of course honey, I'll get one from the principal and be right back." She smiled, walking away.

I sighed before typing away on my phone, I could suddenly feel a burning gase on the side of my face. I looked up and there was this short, brown haired woman examining my face.

"Can I help you ma'am?" I mugged.

"Katia, is that you?" She said.

I looked her over for a second before I instantly scowled.

"Hello Reneé, I would say it's good to see you but I was raised by my papa never to lie to the elderly." I seethed.

She gasped, " W-when did you get out? Why wasn't I informed that you were back?" She glared.

"I didn't feel the need for it considering the fact that you're not my mother biologically or through adoption so there was no need to inform you of something that doesn't regard you." I smirked.

I could tell my dismissive behavior and harsh disrespect was starting to piss her off but I really don't care.

"Here you go sweetheart and congratulations on becoming valedictorian. I hope this next chapter of your life is one you never forget." She babbled.

I smiled brightly at her before walking out, not sparing the gold digger another glance.

~~~~~

The next morning the girls and I spent the morning making sure everything was perfect hair, nails, makeup everything.

We also made sure everyone was good, we even helped Sue and Eva ( uncle Billy's new wife ) get ready including makeup.

I was passing back and forth in the living room waiting for Roman to call, we're supposed to be there in 15 minutes. I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hello."

"Hi mi Amor, I wanted to tell you that the guys and I will be late so you guys can go ahead." He said.

"What do you mean late, how late Romario?" I asked.

"We might not get there in time to see you walk the stage." He whispered.

I inhaled deeply as my vision blurred, I slowly pressed the end button and walked into the kitchen.

"Let's go." I whispered.

The girls followed me in confusion as we got into the limo the guys ordered, I whipped my eyes carefully so as to not mess up my makeup.

"What's wrong, gorgeous? Where are the guys?" Emily asked, softly.

"Roman said they might not get there in time to see me walk the stage which will be in the end." I sniffed.

"I'm sure that's not the case, maybe they're having car troubles." Abby reasurred.

I nodded slowly and looked out the window as we pulled up to the school. The entire school was decorated as cars lined up the parking lot.

Students were coming in and out of the school in there graduation caps and gowns with bright smiles on their faces.

As we got out Emily and Kim helped me fix my cap and gown one last time before they all had to go sit in my section of the field, the students were called to line up with the others by last names and the principal called me up to sit in my chair on the stage so I can get my diploma and for my speech last.

I looked out into the crowd searching for the familiar long hair, tattooed God that I called my mate but was disappointed by the sad smiled and frowning faces of the imprints.

"Hello parents and guardians and welcome to Forks high school. Today is a momentous occasion but first I would like to thank our graduating class of 2021 for staying strong and sticking it out these last couple of years." The principal said.

He continues to talk for about an hour before one by one students were called to receive their diplomas, following there names were choruses of cheers from their families.

"And now ladies and gentlemen let's welcome the final student and our class of 2021 valedictory, Katia Swan." He announced.

I expected to hear a couple of cheers from my section but instead I was welcomed with loud screaming and cheers as light flashed at me.

I looked towards my section and saw the entire pack, the imprints, Roman and the entire Baldasarri family. ( including Valentina)

I smiled brightly as I shook the principle's hand while he handed me my diploma and my laminated speech.

After my speech the principal ended the ceremony as our parents and guardians walked into the field. I ran to my section and jumped into Roman's arms as everyone congratulated me.

"What no hug for us?" I heard, I turned around just as Valentina jumped into me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much." She sobbed.

"I missed you guys too." I smiled.

"Our turn." Mama Marie pushes Valentina gently out the way before she and papa Vince hugged me tightly.

"God look at you, I'm so proud of you." She said, stroking my face affectionately.

I sighed before smiling brightly at them as everyone else went around and hugged me as they handed me flowers and bags of gifts.

"I thought you weren't gonna make it?" I said as Roman handed me a huge bouquet of black and red roses and a couple bags of different gifts.

"We wanted to surprise you so we snuck in as they were calling the J last names." Val smiled.

I giggled as I struggled with all the presents and flowers.

"Lemme help you with those." Emily suggests, taking the flowers.

"TIA."

I turned around as papa hugged me and handed me a blue goodie basket.

"Congratulations honey, I'm so proud of you. I feel like just yesterday you were clinging on me while you slept." He sniffles, whipping his eyes. I smiled at him and pulled him in a high.

"I can't believe you guys got me crying like this in front of all these people. Thank god my makeup is water proof." I joked.

We burst into laughter as we walked back to the limousine.

"Tia us girls will be going to Charlie's house to get ready for your your surprise while the guys wait for us outside." Mama said.

I looked at them suspiciously before shrugging, the guys all went to what I assume was Roman's new car while we girls took the limo.

"You look amazing honey, I can't wait till we get you Charlie's house so we can take pictures." Mama gushes, the girls all nodded excitedly as Leah grabbed one of the bedazzled champagne bottles and popped the Cirque.

"Well before we get too exited let us drink to Katia and to meeting new people that have already become family." Sue said, passing champagne glasses to everyone and filling them to the brim.

"TO KATIA AND FAMILY." We yelled.

I laughed and connect my phone to the Bluetooth and began playing the song Sway by Michael Bublé as we all jammed out.

When we got to the house we instantly went into fashion mode as papa brought in the rack that we put our dresses on. We spent an hour getting ready and listening to music while dancing.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen are waiting downstairs to take us away." Kim joked.

I laughed as we had our Cinderella moments, Kim went first in a brown and black strapless two piece as the guys teased Paul.

Then Emily went in a black and white lace dress that had Sam whistling like a dog. 😂

After Emily Abby strutted down in a strapless pink and gold dress that matches her nails.

Leah than went last in a black and red two piece pants suit combo.

"Okay and now ladies and gentlemen out your claws together for our 2021 Forks, Washington valedictorian." Embry joked.

I laughed softly as I slowly walked to the stairs in my sparkly white dress. I looked at the bottom of the stairs at Roman who looked flustered.

"You look beautiful mi Amor, congratulations my goddess." He winked.

I blushed as we were led outside, I gasped in surprise as rows of cars lines up the block.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Well considering that this is a special night we all wanted to ride in style." Rome said.

As Roman lead me to his Audi Rs5 he covered my eyes with a white silk cloth.

"Sorry Amor but no peaking." He chuckled.

The whole ride I asked question after question about my surprise but all I got were chuckles. The car came to an abrupt stop as Roman helped me out and lead me somewhere quiet.

"Watch you feet baby, there's a couple steps here." He guided.

I stumbled up the stairs as I heard keys jingle and a lock open, I was surrounded by silence I could smell the pack surrounding us. The blindfolded was gently lifted as Roman clicked something.

"SURPRISE, CONGRATULATIONS KATIA." A chorus chanted.

I looked around at all my family and friends we were all in a big ballroom surrounded by beautiful chairs, flowers, and decorations. My eyes blurred as I hugged and buried my head into Roman's chest.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"You deserve it baby, I'm so proud of you." He praises.

"Come on you two no more tears, let's get this party started."

Valentina cheered as she handed me a shot of strawberry shortcake vodka shot, I gulped it down and quickly began mingling with the guests with Roman trailing behind me.

About four hours into the party Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, and Esme all walked in and instantly pulled me into a group hug.

"Congratulations, these are for you." Esme said, handing me a heavy gift bag as the others did the same.

"Thank you guys for coming, I know that Alice is having a party for Bella tonight, isn't she? Thank you for coming anyway though." I smiled.

Rosalie scowled, "That ungrateful, selfish bitch called US selfish because we wouldn't change her tonight like she wanted. And than that pussy Edward had the nerve to yell at us because we wanted to leave that boring ass party with only one guest." she ranted.

I simply shook my head as I gently placed the gifts in the gift table and handed everyone one shot of blue Berry vodka shot as the party went in full blast.

(FOUR HOURS LATER) ~3:00am

We are wasted and by wasted I mean drunk off our asses, turns out papa Vince bought special alcohol from Greece that is guaranteed to get anyone drunk supernatural or not.

Currently I was throwing it back on Roman while the song Montero from lil Naz X echoed throughout the entire mansion.

"Call me what you want, call me what you need, call me in the morning." I screamed.

Roman lifted me up to him and smashed his mouth against me, his hot tongue against mine as as his hand roamed my legs through the slit on my dress.

SMASH

I looked across the room and saw a drunk almost unsuspecting Jacob holding a broken handle from what I assume was a smashed glass, I giggled absentmindedly and cupped Roman's face.

"Romeee you're such a pretty princess." I slurred.

"But you look like a pretty princess." He mumbled, poking my boobies.

"Let's have sex." I said, gripping into the front of his pants.

"We we can't we're intoxicated." He whispered as if it were a secret

"Who's house is this?" I asked, distractingly.

"This is out house, it's on La Push. So we can-can see everyone." He stumbled.

"Yay our house, I can't wait till we have babies." I giggled.

"Why wait let's do it now." Roman said, guiding me upstairs and down a brightly lit corridor before entering a room.

The room was all black with glass separating the bed and the living space, Roman ripped off the back of my dress as it slowly pooled down to my feet.

I turned around and quickly yanked his clothes off too leaving him completely bare, I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him hard and wrapped my legs around his torso while he lead us up the steps and towards the bed.

"I wanna fuck you really hard." Roman mumbled.

I nodded and opened my legs as a form of invitation, Rome pushed one finger in me and pumped it rapidly before adding another and than another and than another until I was almost full.

"Papí faster." I moaned.

"No your not gonna cum till I have my cock buried deep into your womb." He growled.

Roman pulled his fingers out and slowly licked them while I whined in protest but quickly stopped. I looked down and saw Roman's big, veiny cock rubbing up and down my pussy lips.

"You have no idea how fucking horny you make me." He groaned. I moaned loudly when he pressed his cock on my clit.

"In not holding back anymore." He warned.

"Wha-"

The air was knocked out of my lungs as I screamed bloody murder at the sharp pain as my walls began to stretch, my claws instantly came out as I dug them into Roman's back drawing blood.

I was pretty sure that I had blood running down my thighs but all I would focus on was the large shaft currently ripping my pussy apart.

"ROME I can't take it, pull some out." I Whimpered.

"But piccolo we're not even half way in yet, there's still five more inches." He taunted, massaging the outer walls of my pussy and sticking his cock with my cum. (Little one)

I look at him in surprise I do want him to fuck me that's Obvious but I don't think I can take anymore of him in me.

I nodded, " please hurry."

Rome quickly slammed the last couple inches in as I felt him pierce my womb, I screamed in pleasure and pain before coming.

Rome detached my left hand from his back," look at that amor, feel that. That's my cock imprint in your stomach." He taunted, running my hands over the bulge on my stomach.

The pain soon faded into pure pleasure as Roman started thrusting in and out of me in a slow pace, I could tell it was killing him not to just fuck me into the mattress.

I moaned and withered as his thrusts sped up and before I knew it I was covered in bruises, blood, and sweat with Roman jackhammering in and out of my pussy so fast I'm surprised the bed didn't break.

"Oh god!"

I exclaimed breathlessly as I came for the eighth time tonight, Rome pummeled his cock into me one last time.

Warm liquid spread throughout my womb as I was suddenly flipped on my stomach with my ass up.

"I hope you're not tired baby, I'm just getting started." He snarled, slamming back into me from behind.

XOXO-M 🦋 COMMENT AND VOTE
PSA: please check out my new book
Thank u for being patient

Valentina Baldasarri

Vince and Marie Baldasarri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 48.6K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
12.6K 246 23
{COMPLETED} Bellezza Swan is the twin sister of Isabella Swan. She and her sister both moved to Washington state to live with their father, Charlie S...
779K 17.1K 58
Clair has been moving since her whole life. Her Mother is a really talented and well known surgeon. So whenever a better paid offer got her way, she...
23.4K 286 15
Kira Swan was often not associated with her younger sister, Bella Swan. After a massive fight between Kira and her parents three years ago, Kira had...