The English Teacher /Chanlix/

By freckledsunshinee

«By the way Felix» Seungmin turned towards him «Why didn't you drop out and why's your name all over the clas... More

Introduction~~
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
Afterword ;3
-Bonus Chapter-

-Chapter 10-

3.4K 125 21
By freckledsunshinee

Felix woke up with the sunlight gently hitting his face and the apartment silent. Obviously, Chan wasn't by his side anymore, still the blond had hoped for an awakening like that.

«Duh, Felix» he whispered to himself, rubbing his eyes «What did you expect? Waking up in his arms, a good morning forehead kiss and breakfast ready? God, you're so pathetic, you just fucked once»

He wiped his face once more, starting to feel his body really fragile, his muscles tensed like he just had had a full-day training and, once he passed one hand over his abs, he felt his dry cum still on his skin.

«Fuck» he whined, placing an arm above his eyes, covering the sunlight.

If it wasn't for the growing pain that was starting to haunt his lower parts, he couldn't have believed that he had had sex with Chan the night before. It was just so wrong, now that he wasn't tipsy anymore and he could think perfectly straight. How could he have lost like that to his own iffy desires? Alright, the sex had been good, really really good, and he would have gladly let Chan fuck him more and more, but it was all so risky that Felix didn't know if the game was worth it or not.

He was so deep in thoughts, now praying that no one had seen them making out or leaving together, that he didn't hear the front door opening and, slightly after, closing, nor some tired footsteps or a snort.

In the end, Felix decided to get out of that goddamn bed and have a shower before leaving, but, as he seated up and then tried to get up from the bed sheets, a stinging pain coming from his ass made him shiver.

«Ow shit!» he exclaimed, laying down again «And we just fucked once» he whined, on the brink of tears.

«We did... can you walk kitten?» suddenly a voice asked.

Felix screamed.

And, if it hadn't been for the soreness, he would have gladly jumped out of the bed, however he just hopped a little and glanced at the bedroom door. There he was, the source of the voice, resting against the doorframe, softly looking at the blond, fucking shirtless.

Bang Chan.

«I cannot» Felix stated, snorting and trying to get up once again «Could you stop calling me like that? I got a name for the love of fucking God»

«Well then Felix, breakfast's on the table, but I assume you wanna have a shower first, the bathroom's that way» Chan pointed at somewhere behind him and the blond snorted once again «By the way, what happened to the "you don't have to be gentle with me, I don't break easily"?»

«Oh, just shut it»

Somehow, Felix managed to stand up, completely naked, and walk almost straight 'till the bedroom door, but there he was stopped. The man grabbed him by his waist, lifting him up like he weighted nothing, and Felix was still so tired that he just accepted Chan's touch, placing his head on the other's collarbones and his arms around the other's neck.

«You look like a baby» the man chuckled «Yet, a baby that I'm thirsty for... and going around naked isn't helping me. Luckily, I have to shower as well»

«Oh no» Felix groaned «Not another time»

«Don't worry kitten, I'll be gentle this time» Chan rubbed his back while opening the bathroom door «And don't act like you don't want it as well»

Sadly, the man was right. Since Chan's hands were placed on Felix's ass and their nude chests were touching, the blond was starting to get heated up, no matter the pain that he was still feeling.

«You're such a prick, I swear» he tried to complain, just for seeming hard to get.

«There's no need to play like that» Chan placed him down, facing the mirror.

Felix glanced for a second at himself, but, after acknowledging his condition, his gaze quickly ran to the mirror once again. The whole right part of his chest was covered in reddish and violet marks, from right below his ear to basically his dick. There was no way he could have hidden that, not even with tons of foundation or concealer.

«Chan!» he yelled «What the fuck?! How the Hell am I supposed to cover this? Were you fucking crazy when you did this?

Chan lazily glanced at him while he was taking off his pants and rolled his eyes.

«It's hot» he simply stated.

At those words Felix turned around, glaring at him.

«It's hot?! I don't fucking care if it's hot or not, how the fuck am I going to explain this to my parents?!»

«Cover them?»

«Are you fucking stupid? I can't, they are too...» Felix frowned, searching for the right word.

«Too well done? I know»

«Would you stop bragging and teasing?! I'm sick of it, this is truly too much... and there was no need to mark me like this!» he whined.

Chan, now completely naked as well, sighed and stepped closer to him, entering the mirror's frame.

«It's a payback» he explained, pointing at the only hickey he had on his neck.

Felix glared at him once again, this time through the glass «It's fucking not! That's just one! One! Mines are like a hundred!»

The man sighed another time, placing his lips under the boy's left ear, slowly tracing the red path on his body with his right hand, while the other was resting on the blondie's hip. At that contact, Felix couldn't help but shiver, trying hard to contain a little moan, because, in the end, those marks were kinda hot. No, honestly it wasn't like the hickeys were hot, it was the fact that Chan had made them and now he was admiring his work that turned the blond on, mostly because the other's hand was going down to his dick.

«No one has never marked me, you're the first and probably last, so it's a fair payback» Chan whispered in his ear with a hoarse voice.

«Still not fair to me, but the fact that, with my lap dance, I caught you so much off guard to be able to do that should be a win»

«Yeah, it should, but don't go on bragging about it too much, since you'll never catch me off guard again»

Felix chuckled «We'll see» and then he turned his head, stealing an innocent kiss from Chan.

«Was that even a kiss?» the man protested «It felt like we're some kind of lovebirds or something like that»

«Aww, you're the lovey to my dovey» the blond joked, squeezing the other's cheeks.

As a reply, Chan snorted and rolled his eyes. It wasn't like he didn't know how to be romantic, nor that he didn't like it, but now it was time to have sex... and, as a matter of fact, the two of them were just fuckbuddies at that moment. So, he pushed Felix away from the mirror, kissing him roughly as they were stepping closer to the shower. They parted ways just to get in, because the boy didn't leave the man alone not even when he was opening the water, trying to adjust it to the right temperature, constantly pecking his lips and touching his hips and abs.

«You can go even more down kitten, I wouldn't mind a handjob right now» Chan suggested, breathing on Felix's ear.

«Help yourself» the blond pouted, removing his hands.

The other frowned, adjusting the water jet «Did you just implicitly ask me to touch myself in front of you?»

«Maybe?»

«Gosh kitten» Chan pushed the boy under the water «You should have got by now that I'm the one on top... I'm the one who makes such request if I want»

«Oh my, you got a sort of a predominance kink or what?»

«Maybe?» he mocked.

Felix snorted, pulling him for a kiss for closing the conversation. However, Chan was smart enough to get his move straight away, so when they parted, he started teasing once again. He reached out for the soap, avoiding any physical contact with Felix until it was time to wash him.

«Come here kitty, daddy wants to clean you» Chan ordered, his voice low and sensual.

Felix chuckled, lowkey delighted by the situation «You also got a daddy kink... who did I involved myself with?» he then asked, placing his hands behind the other's neck.

«Mmh, not really sure if I got a daddy kink or not... shall we find it out once and for all?» he pecked the blondie's lips.

The latter leaned away, a small pout on his lips «Suit yourself, Imma not call anyone "daddy" for now»

«You just did» Chan pointed out, cocking an eyebrow.

«I did not, it was an implicit word»

«Yeah, sure kitten... also, you said "for now"»

«If I'll consider the sex good enough, we'll see» he winked.

«Such a little whore I swear» the other stated.

Then, Chan took out a good amount of soap from the bottle, starting to rub Felix's abs in order to clean him up from his own cum. Felix began to wipe Chan's shoulders as well, feeling the scratches that he had made the night before under his fingertips. He didn't bother to ask the other if they hurt or not, he was pretty sure that Chan could have taken care of them on his own. What he wondered about was if the man purposely waited for him to wake up in order to fuck in the shower or not. In the end, he decided that asking wouldn't have killed him.

«Why didn't you shower as soon as you woke up and waited for me instead?»

Chan lifted his shoulders «As a matter of fact, I did... but then I went out for a run and then to the gym, so I got sweaty once again»

Felix sighed «I admire your strength in going and exercising after having sex»

«Well, it's not like I had someone in my ass... come on, don't tell me you couldn't walk after fucking some girl»

«I could, but exercising because I wanted to? No, my willing's not that strong»

The man's gaze lightened up and he smirked «Your willing's not that strong?» he repeated, squeezing the other's ass.

«God Chan, why do you have to twist my words into a sexual way?» Felix whined, secretly enjoying the touch.

«Kitten, we're literally naked in a shower, about to have sex... can't I be a little nasty?»

«Given the situation, I assume you can»

«So how about we stop talking and get to it?»

«As daddy wants» the blondie teased jokingly, biting his bottom lip.

As a reply, Chan smashed their lips together, as well as their bodies, and Felix moaned as he felt his hardening dick getting in contact with the other's one. They went on kissing with the water surrounding them for a quite long time, touching each other as well, at least until the man made the boy turn, facing the wall, as he was reaching out for a condom and lube.

«I don't wanna have my face smashed against a wall» Felix protested like a baby «And how the fuck can even your shower be stocked?» he added, referring to the stash of condoms and lube tucked in the soap rack.

«I'm used to having plenty of people to fuck. Bend over and use your hands sweetie, got nothing else to say» Chan replied while opening the package.

The boy cursed under his breath, but still did as been told, because in the end he really wanted the man to fuck him once again, although he didn't know if he could have endured it or not. Still, he took the other's lubed finger well, moaned when a second one slid in soon and was met with little to no resistance. As he had learned, Chan was bigger than just two fingers, but he enjoyed the stretch a lot, as apparently also did the other, and so, after a bit of scissoring, he was already begging for Chan's dick. He whined at the loss of fullness, but he had little time to mourn the feeling, because he had just settled himself and evened his breath out a bit when Chan slid his dick inside him, without any preparation as he had done the night before, and, of course, Felix found himself moaning his name once again. He was still so sensitive to that new feeling of pain and pleasure at the same time that he wasn't really able to think straight, nor to contain himself like the other.

«You're... you're still so tight... it's... crazy» Chan breathed, starting to thrust his hips, his hands on Felix's waist.

The boy didn't bother to reply, since the pain was slowly getting away, replaced by more and more pleasure. He mewled when the man thrust so deep that their thighs got in contact, feeling like his heart would have collapsed at any moment. Also, the water that was running down on him wasn't helping at all, rather it was making him shiver even more. His moans were so loud that he thought everyone in the building could have heard him if it wasn't for the fact that the walls were thick, as Chan had said.

As they both started to get closer to their climax, Chan thrust even harder, making, after a few more minutes, Felix cum first once again with a deep moan and his legs unable to support him. Luckily, the man was still holding him by his waist, so he just basically lifted him while he was coming as well.

«Fuck to the "I'll be gentle"» Felix managed to protest under his heavy breath.

«Don't complain while you're still shaking kitten» Chan replied, still holding him.

Once they both came down from their highs, the man proceeded to step out of the shower and get rid of the condom. He then helped Felix, after the boy had closed the water, and pecked his forehead before passing him a towel. The boy was starting to feel tired once again, but he couldn't sleep while he was standing up, so he just kept stroking his hair to get out the water. In the end, the towel was slightly yellow because of the dye that came off his hair, but Chan didn't complain about it, giving to him another one and tossing the other to the basket of things to wash. The whole drying process was surrounded by silence, as Felix was barely awake and the other still thinking about the sex he just had. It hadn't been one of the best, as the boy was still inexperienced, but it had topped most of the ones he had in that shower.

Once they both were done, finally Chan broke the silence:

«Come with me, your things should be all in the bedroom beside your jacket, which is on the clothes hanger»

«Can you carry me once again?» Felix pouted like a baby, opening his arms.

The man rolled his eyes, but still smiled and picked him up, heading to the bedroom.

❏❏❏❏

Chan made Felix seat on the bed while he was collecting his things from the floor, still naked beside his boxers, delighting the boy with an amazing view.

«There you go» the man said once he was done, passing the clothes to the owner without looking at him.

He then headed to one of the two wardrobes that were in the room, opening it and checking out his clothes. Meanwhile, the blond quickly put on his boxers, pants and socks, but when it came to his shirt, he scrunched his nose.

«What the fuck Chan, it's literally covered by your cum!» he exclaimed, making the other turn in his direction «I can't go out with this!» he then added, showing it to him.

Chan sighed «Alright, leave it there, I'll clean it for you... you can borrow one of my shirts in the meantime» and he moved away from the closet so Felix could see it better.

However, the boy frowned «It's all black» he stated «How am I supposed to pick?»

The man threw his hands up in the air, already done «I don't know, get up and come here»

«I'm still tired» the blond pointed out, swinging his feet back and forth cutely.

He rolled his eyes «You're so childish, I swear... you prefer a hoodie or a shirt?»

«Hoodie, I feel quite cold now»

And so, Chan began to take out his hoodies from the wardrobe, until Felix found one that he liked, which happened to be his favorite.

«Could you pick something else?» he whined.

«Why though? I like that, I never wore something from Vetements» the boy stated, whining as well.

«Because it's my favorite» Chan simply replied, somewhat of a pout on his lips.

«You're the child now... come on, I'll give you a good kiss»

«Sounds like a fair payback» Chan smiled and stepped closer to him, giving Felix his hoodie like it was some treasure.

The other giggled, but stopped when the man, who had leaned down for the kiss, frowned, looking at his cheeks. He slowly caressed one of them while furrowing his eyebrows, and suddenly Felix remembered the most important detail: his freckles. The same freckles he didn't like and that he always covered with waterproof foundation, which, this time, didn't seem waterproof at all. There was a mirror in the room, right in the middle of the wardrobes, and the blond quickly glanced at it, seeing clearly, even from there, those awful spots on his skin. A cold shiver passed through his back and he slapped Chan's hand away, immediately starting to panic and feeling shy, trying to drown his face into the other's hoodie. However, Chan stopped him, cupping his cheeks and making him look at him straight in the eyes.

«You got freckles?» he asked, observing them «That's why you wear make-up although your skin's perfect!»

He seemed quite happy with his discovery, like Felix was even prettier with them. But that wasn't the truth! Freckles were just ruining his face, some strange brownish spots on his white skin.

«My skin's not perfect, so please stop staring at me and bring me a concealer or something like that»

Felix knew he was probably sounding really desperate at that moment, but he didn't like his freckles, nor talking about them, so he hoped Chan would understand him, which didn't happen.

«No sweetie, you're not going to cover them under my roof... they're amazing»

The blond felt his heart sinking and making an odd flip at those words, but deep down he knew Chan was just praising him because he didn't want him to get away, that he didn't really mean it. It would have been reliving, but, besides his other 00 liners mates, everyone else that knew his freckles had always pointed them out as ugly or suggested him to cover them, so there was no way that Chan truly liked them.

«You're just saying that for making me feel good, so please don't»

«I'm not... they suit you so well, why cover them? It's all for those fucked-up Korean beauty standards?»

«I don't give a fuck about those standards, I'm not an Idol, I just don't like them, that's all»

«Well, I do, so you're not going to cover them until you leave this house»

And, with that being said, he kissed both of his cheeks and then pecked his lips. Then he stepped away, exiting the room with his clothes in his hands.

Felix passed his fingers on the exact same places where Chan had pressed his lips a few moments before and he found himself smiling softly. He wasn't going to accept his freckles just because the man had said that he liked them, but it had made him feel a little bit more comfortable around the other. And also, he was still unsure if he really meant it or not, so he didn't look for some foundation just because he was a guest at Chan's house and that was a rule for him.

After a few minutes where he just kept caressing his own cheeks where Chan had kissed him, he snapped back to reality, picking up the man's hoodie. It was an over-sized one, so Felix guessed that he would have looked like a baby in it, but he didn't mind, mostly because it smelled like Chan... and he liked the feeling.

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

Author's note

⟢➣ Hi hiii!
Hope y'all are doing well, thanks for turning in as always <3
I am... studying a lot, but that's not new so yeah lol, gotta keep up my grades... :")
I hope you enjoy the chapter and, yeah, got nothing more to say.
Stay safe <3

p.s.: as usual, a one-shot will come on the 30th (hopefully), so if you like a mix of minsung and action it's for you! If you want to keep track, all the links to my social media are in bio! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 12.7K 42
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] -𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
24.8K 948 23
Han jisung was a boy who had many struggles. His family never wanted a boy they always hoped for a girl and when they found out that their child was...
28.4K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
46.7K 1.9K 28
🔞SMUT WARNING🔞 This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...