Dependency

By pyongpyong--

Louis Williams is a 19 year-old boy who has severe anxiety when it comes to being left alone. His worst fear... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character Info
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

9.4K 147 9
By pyongpyong--

Louis' POV: 

I really wanted to go with Nickie but I also didn't want to be a bad boy either. I'm gonna try my best today. 

After Julian closed the door, Bear locked it and walked over to the couch. I followed behind. He laid down on the couch and I kneel down on the floor next to him. I don't think he noticed me. 

He turns on the TV and scrolls through the channels for a few hours, laughing at a few things every so often. I look at the clock and see that it's a little past 1:40 PM. I let out a small whine and rub my knees because I've been on them for three hours now.

"Oh my god, Lou. I didn't even notice you there. How long were you there for?" 

"Um.. I think three hours now." I say in a small voice. 

"Come here." He scoots over to one of the couch to give me space to sit down on. "Are you hungry? We haven't had lunch yet." I nod in response. "All right. Let's order some pizza, yeah?" I nod once more, even though I have no idea what pizza is. 

"What do you want on your pizza, Lou?" 

"I don't know what pizza is."  I admit. 

"Ok, then I'll order something really simple for you." 

Bear makes a phone call and I just stare at him, not wanting to disturb him. I've never used a phone before. I've seen Mr. Smith and the guards use them at the sub house but they never let the subs use them. 

"All right, they said that it'll be here in 30 minutes. What do you wanna do now?" 

"I miss Nickie." I want to see him so bad right now. 

"Lou, he told you that he can't take you to his job yet. Just wait a few more hours and he should be here." 

"But......I wanna see Nickie." Tears start to roll down my cheeks. I know I promised myself to be a good boy but I can't help it. I've come to like Nickie already and being away from him for this long hurts. 

By now, I'm full on bawling out loud and Bear doesn't know what to do. 

Bernard's POV: 

Lou was doing just fine up until now. I don't know what happened. I know the two have gotten really close somehow and I know Louis hates being alone, which is why boss left me with him. What am I supposed to do when he's full on crying on the floor like this? 

For now, I call the boss to see what to do. 

"Boss...." Louis interrupts me with another wail. 

"What happened? Why's he crying?" 

"He said he misses you and then started crying." 

"It's only 2:30."

"I know boss. What am I supposed to do?"

"Hand him the phone."

Louis' POV: 

Bear puts the phone to my ear and I hear Nickie's voice.

"Hi Bunny. Why are you crying?"

"I-I miss you. I don't want to be home w-without y-you." 

"Okay Bunny, I'll be there soon. Just wait and go cuddle Bear, okay?"

"mkay." I give the phone back to Bear and when he puts the phone down on the kitchen counter, he walks back over to me and pulls me into his lap. I continue to cry into Bear's shoulder and then the doorbell rings. 

Bear picks me up into one arm and walks over to the door. The man at the door apologizes for being late and hands Bear two boxes. A really good smell is coming from them. Bear opens up the boxes and I see two circular things inside of them. 

"This is pizza. Stop crying and try some, Lou."

Bear gives me a slice and I try a bite. It's really good. Some tears still make their way out onto my cheeks as I eat. After one slice, the front door opens and Nickie walks in. 

"Nickie...." I walk over to him and hug his torso as tight as I can. "Hi Bunny." 

"I missed Nickie." I look up at him and he gives me a warm smile. "Were you eating pizza?" I nod in response. "Was Bear being nice to you?" 

"Hey! Of course I was nice to him." Bear shouts out. I let out a small giggle. 

I kneel down into the submissive position and say, "I-I know you told me to stay home. I'm s-sorry for making you leave work early. I'll take any punishment." Nickie pulls me into his arms and picks me up. He walks to the couch and sits downs. 

"Bunny, you were feeling lonely because I wasn't home with you. It's okay. No punishment for telling me how you feel. Now stop crying." He gently wipes my tears from my face and gives me a peck on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him like a koala. I play with his hair that's put into a ponytail while he starts talking. The sound of the door opening catches my attention and I see a mad Julian walk in with a bag. 

"You could have told me that you were coming back home, dude." 

"Sorry, Louis was crying when Bernard called me. I just left after I hung up." 

"Here, I brought your laptop from work." He placed the laptop on his lap behind me and started typing. I felt a little drained of my energy after crying earlier, so I closed my eyes and let myself sleep. 

Dominic's POV:

I thought my bunny would be able to at least hold on until I got home at seven PM, but he broke down a little faster than I had thought. When I had that meeting with Nick, he did tell me that he gets separation anxiety to people he's close with, but I didn't think I had become close to him yet. I mean, I'm glad that he's this close to me, I'm not complaining. 

This is gonna be hard. I can't take him into work, the boys would devour him the second I lose sight of him. I'll just have to figure it out later, I guess. 

I hear the sounds of soft breathing coming from my bunny and notice that he has stopped playing with my hair as well. I'm glad he's getting some rest after crying earlier. 

A few hours later, I finish up my work in the same position as earlier, my baby sitting in my lap, hugging me. I put my laptop away beside me and lean back into the couch and get a bit more comfortable. Of course, I make sure that my bunny is comfortable too. He moves around a little, nuzzling himself into my neck. In the process, he also rubs against my groin, making another problem for me. 

Louis is too innocent for me to even think about doing anything to him. Obviously, we are in a Dom/Sub relationship but I can't do anything to an innocent bunny. I know that he was trained in the basics of how a sub should behave and that he has had sex before. God, I don't even want to think about that. Someone else seeing my bunny naked, writhing in pleasure under them, moaning with his sweet voice. 

I try to rid myself of this problem by thinking of dead puppies and that seems to help. I look down to see my bunny and just stare for a good few minutes. His body slowly lifts up and goes back down, softly breathing. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. 

I smell food being cooked and Bernard announces that to come eat dinner. 

"Baby, wake up." I rub his back to wake him up. He groans in response and nuzzles in closer to me. He then rubs his eyes balled up fists and pushes himself up to sit. He looks around at first, then looks down at me. He gives me the cutest smile and leans down to give me a big and warm hug. 

"Nickieee."

"We have to go eat dinner, baby." I lift him up easily and walk over to the dining table. I sit him down in one chair and I sit myself in the chair next to him. Julian joins as well. Bernard sets four plates of fresh cooked pesto pasta on the table, a slightly smaller portion for my bunny. 

I pick up the fork and begin to eat. A few bites in, I look at my bunny and see that he hasn't taken a bite yet. Good to know he hasn't forgotten his training. 

"You can eat now, bunny." He looks up at me and gives me a smile and starts to dig in. The dining table is a peaceful quiet while we all eat. 

"So good." comes out from Louis' mouth. We all look at him and let out a good chuckle. When I looked back at him, his whole face was flushed a bright pink. 

All four of us enjoyed the lovely pasta dinner that Bernard had made. Julian and Bernard finished first, leaving the table and putting away their plates. I finished my food but waited by Louis' side for him to finish his food. 

When he was finished, he stood up and picked up his plate, then mine. I stood up myself and took both plates from his hands. 

"No, I-I will wash the plates." Louis remarked. 

"Baby, you don't have to do the dishes. Don't worry." I set the plates in the sink and walked back up to Louis. 

"Come on. Let's get ready for bed, yea?" I wrapped an arm around his waist and started to lead him to our room. 

"Now, bunny, do you want to take a bath alone or together?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3.1K 34
[COMPLETED] What happens when a cold, dominant Alpha male comes across a shy, geeky nerd and feels his hard exterior crumbling, making certain feelin...
2.8K 108 18
A young omega, born a remarkably rare colour, finds his fated mate but can't adjust to life as sub, making many mistakes on his journey to find his p...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
649K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...