Winter Is Here // Game Of Thr...

Av Audelia01

"You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved" Audelia Stark of Winterfell, the beauty of the seven ki... Mer

Audelia Stark of Winterfell
Winter Is Coming
The King's Road
Winter Is Coming (Jaime POV)
The King's Road (Jaime POV)
The Ride (Audelia POV)
The Ride P.2 (Audelia POV)
Baratheon's dream
Honor (Jaime POV)
Bastard (Audelia's POV)
The Golden Crown(Audelia POV)
The Lion And The Wolf(Jaime POV)
A Hothead (Audelia POV)
Duty Over Love(Audelia POV)
Love Over Duty (Jaime POV)
You Win Or You Die(Audelia POV)
Baelor (Audelia POV)
Black Is My New Color(Audelia POV)
Captivity(Jaime POV)
The North Remembers (Audelia POV)
What Is Dead May Never Die (Audelia POV)
I Swear It(Jaime POV)
Rescue Mission(Audelia POV)
Love and War(Jaime POV)
Hate or Love? Tomato Tomato(Audelia POV)
Walk of Punishment (Audelia POV)
Maimed Lion (Jaime POV)
Wolf Judges the Lion(Audelia POV)
It's Time(Audelia POV)
Pain(Jaime POV)
Death From Above (Audelia POV)
The Beginning of the End(Audelia POV)
Regret(Jaime POV)
Numb(Jaime POV)
Rains of Castamere (Audelia POV)
Painful(Jaime POV)
The Purple Wedding(Jaime POV)
Revenge Goes Both Ways (Audelia POV)
Sold(Audelia POV)
Hopes to Dreams to Disappointment(Jaime POV)
Wrong(Audelia POV)
Childish Fears(Audelia POV)
A New Era(Audelia POV)
If You Think This Has A Happy Ending... You Haven't Been Paying Attention
Scars(Audelia POV)
I've Had Enough(Jaime POV)
I Am Not Afraid Of Death(Audelia POV)
Bring The Pain(Audelia POV)
How To Keep Wanting Without Ever Getting (Jaime POV)
Life-Changing News (Audelia POV)
Decisions Decisions(Audelia POV)
War Again?(Jaime POV)
Don't Make Me That Guy(Jaime POV)
Are you Stupid or an Enemy?(Audelia POV)
Planning a War(Jaime POV)
I Wish This Never Ended(Jaime POV)
The Bear (Audelia POV)
The Army I Promised(Jaime POV)
I Served House Stark Once But House Stark Is Dead(Audelia POV)
The Battle Of The Bastards (Jaime POV)
The Winds Of Winter(Audelia POV)
News from the Capital My Lord(Jaime POV)
Physical Attraction Chemical Reaction(Audelia POV)
Questions But No Answers(Audelia POV)
Assurance(Audelia POV)
You Were Never Even A Player(Audelia POV)
With Love(Jaime POV)
Seven Hells(Jaime POV)
Nothing Ever Goes According To Plan(Third Person POV)
The Lone Wolf Dies(Audelia POV)
And The Pack Survives(Jaime POV)
Arrangements Can Be Made(Third Person POV)
Reuniting Brothers(Third Person POV)
Twins are not meant to be Lovers. Or are they?(Jaime POV)
The Night Gathers(Third Person POV)
In the Lion's Den(Third Person POV)
I Will Be Waiting(Third Person POV)
Old Endings and New Beginnings(Third Person POV)
Hidden Enemies and Common Friends(Audelia POV)
Second Chance(Third Person POV)
Now It Begins(Third Person)
Now It Ends (Third POV)

The Black Wolf(Audelia POV)

1.2K 34 0
Av Audelia01

"The Knights of the Vale will not side with Wildling Invaders!", spoke up Lord Royce.

"We didn't invade", argued Tormund. "We were invited".

"Not by me", said Lord Royce, sitting down, and everybody began chattering. I sighed, standing up before Jon had the chance to intervene. He said I would be a good Queen in the North. I had to act like the part.

"The Free Folk, The Northerners, The Knights of the Vale and the Tully's fought bravely together, and we won. My father used to say that we find out true friends on the battlefield.", I said with a strong voice. A lord I didn't recognize stood up.

"The Bolton's are defeated. The war is over. Winter has come. If the Maester's are right, it'll be the coldest one inf a thousand years. We should ride home, and wait out the coming storms", proposed the Lord but Jon stood up.

"The War is not over", argued Jon. "And I promise you, friends. The true enemy won't wait out the storm. He brings the storm".

Everybody began talking again amongst themselves as they discussed what Jon had just said. Across the room, I met eyes with Lord Baelish who raised his eyebrows a little, motioning for me to speak or do something. But before I could, Lady Lyanna Mormont stood up.

"Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly. But you refused the call.", she began, then turned to Lord Glover. "You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover. But in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. And you, Lord Kerwin. Your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton, yet you still refused the call. But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers!", said Lady Mormont, and everybody listened to her. She then turned to the High Table, looking straight at me.

"Lady Audelia is the eldest, trueborn child of the last Warden of the North, Ned Stark. She gave everything up for her home, OUR home.", continued Lady Lyanna. 

"And Jon Snow, although a bastard, fought bravely alongside all of you for his home. OUR home.", she continued once more, looking at every Lord in the room.

"We know no King or Queen in the North, but the Queen or King in the North whose name is Stark!", she announced, receiving approving grumbles from some of the Lords. 

"Audelia Stark is the rightful heir of the North. She is my Queen, from this day until her last day!", yelled Lady Mormont, and Jon send me an approving smile. Sansa also looked quite happy, while I did not change my face expressions. I did not feel any kind of emotion at the moment. 

I was not happy or sad or mad.

But I did feel proud.

Proud to be a Stark.

The Lords in the hall began whispering amongst themselves, some of them send looks my way, others nodded their heads.

"Lady Mormont speaks harshly. And truly. My son died for Robb Stark, the young wolf. I didn't think we'd find another King, let alone a Queen in my lifetime. I didn't commit my men to your cause because I didn't want more Manderly's dying for nothing. But I was wrong", declared lord Manderly, making many Lord's look up. 

"Audelia Stark, and her brother Jon Snow avenged the Red Wedding. She is the black wolf, and he is the white wolf. The Queen in the North!", declared Lord Manderly, unleashing his sword, and bending his knee to us. Many lord's and free folk drank to that.

"I did not fight beside you, Jon Snow. And I will regret that my dying day. I did not support you, Audelia Stark. A man can only admit when he was wrong, and ask forgiveness from his Queen", said Lord Glover and I allowed a small sympathetic smile.

"There is nothing to forgive, my lord", I replied, and he nodded.

"There will be more fights to come!", declared Lord Glover. "House Glover will stand behind House Stark as we have for a thousand years. And I will stand behind Audelia Stark and Jon Snow. The Queen and Protector in the North!", declared Lord Glover, also unleashing his sword, bending the knee next to Lord Manderly.

I looked at Jon, who also looked over at me. 

"The Queen in the North!", yelled another lord, and everybody stood up, swords raised into the air, as they chanted my name.

"The Queen in the North!", yelled someone.

"The Queen in the North!", yelled another.

I stood up, standing tall and proud, and urging my siblings to stand up as well.

"This is our Victory", I whisper to them. Sansa smiled, and looked proud as well, same as Jon.

I connected eyes with Lord Baelish from across the room, who raised his cup filled with wine as a toast to me, and drank from it. 

After they finished chanting, we discussed some of our more immediate problems. We have decided that the Lord's would ride back to their homes, and begin preparing for the war to come. They would send half of their food supply here, to Winterfell, so when the time comes and everybody comes back here, they would not starve to death. They would also begin preparing their men, making armour. Jon says that we cannot use normal weapons against them, only Valyrian Steel swords, or Dragonglass daggers. But we still had time to prepare.

My Uncle, the Blackfish would ride to Riverrun soon enough, repair the damage done to the home, and gather more men, as his army was exhausted and malnourished. Besides, he did not trust my Uncle Edmure to keep the Castle standing for much longer.

Lord Royce would send ravens to the Houses of the Vale to also start preparing, but he chose to stay here at Winterfell with Lord Baelish and the rest of his men.

Tormund assured us that the Wildlings were ready to fight, all they needed was some Giant's Milk, and a couple hours of rest. And by rest he meant fucking. I did not expect anything less.

Finally, the meeting was adjourned, and I left the Hall, hoping to find the Maester and see how Jaime was doing. I assumed that since I have not received any news about him waking up, he was alright, and still asleep.

"My lady, sorry, your Grace", greeted Bronn as he followed me out of the hall.

"Bronn! I completely forgot to see if you were alright", I exclaimed, seeing him. He had a couple bruises and cuts on his face, but he seemed alright, except for the occasional limp in his leg.

"I'm a'ight. How's the old fuck? I'm assuming he is alive", asked Bronn and I nodded.

"Still asleep as far as I know", I reply. "But he should make a full recovery. Although he is going to have to use a walking stick for a little while, and we both know he is going to hate that. And let everybody know that", I joked and he laughed.

"That's the nature of the Lannisters", he added. "I was hoping you could tell me what to do around here. According to the bastard-, eh, your brother there is a Great War coming. And I'd rather stay among the living, for my reward. It would be rather useless if I died". I laughed at his sarcasm.

"Of course. You are an experienced knight, could you train the soldiers? I have seen you with a sword, and I would place my money on you giving Jaime a tough time when he had both of his hands. It would greatly benefit us.".

"Will do, your grace", he sarcastically bowed and I rolled my eyes as I walked away, down the hallway towards the Maester's office.

When Jaime wakes, he will be certainly very surprised. But hopefully he will be happy. He said that he wouldn't mind staying in the North with me, that with time perhaps he could learn to love it. He said that I was his home, and my home was him and the North. I was the Queen. I had to stay in my Kingdom. There was nowhere else I'd rather go. But being a Queen could also change his feelings for me drastically. What if he thinks I was becoming like Cercei? That I would become a power thirsty bitch?

"Your Grace, I have heard of your recent achievement. Congratulations", said Maester Wolkan as I walked into the chambers.

"Thank you", I replied quickly, looking over at Jaime.

He hasn't moved. His breathing was better since the last time I was here, which was only a couple hours, and the Maester seemed to be cleaning his wounds. His skin was still pale, but since there was a fire in the room, and eh was covered in furs, his lips were a light pink color now, almost their usual tint. I grimaced when I saw his side. Wolkan wasn't lying, his wound was very deep.

"Lord Jaime is doing better. I believe he should be waking up very soon. When he wakes, would you like for him to be transferred to your room?", asked Maester Wolkan as he began covering the wound again with new fabric.

"I had ordered for the Lord's chambers to be prepared for you, your Grace", he continued. I furrowed my eyebrows and he seemed taken aback. "Unless you don't want them, then of course I will find other chambers-".

"No, it's alright Maester Wolkan. I just hadn't thought of that", I replied quickly. 

I should probably go visit Father in the crypts. And deal with Ramsay.

"Your things should be transferred there shortly, thy are just replacing the bed, and washing the floors", continued Maester Wolkan as he washed his rag with clean water. I nodded, and breathed in a deep breath.

"Would you excuse me for a moment? There are some things I need to take care of first", I said, and he nods.

"I will let you know when he wakes", he offered and I smiled, as I quickly walked out, climbing the stairs.

I was nervous. Very nervous.

I shouldn't be. It's not like he could do anything, he was my prisoner. But I felt the same fright the first time he touched me. I will never forget that moment. I felt so helpless, and hopeless. So tiny, and useless.

The prison cells were dark, too dark for my comfort. I saw a couple rats scramble away as they saw me coming. I walked down the broad hall, until I saw a couple faint lights, illuminating the cell Ramsay was inside. Two guards guarded him, and they bowed as they saw me coming. I nodded for them to step away as I neared. I did not want them to leave but I wanted them out of earshot.

I looked at the bloodied and beaten form of a man I once thought I knew, sitting, tied to a chair in the middle of the cell with his head hanging down. He heard my steps, and slowly looked up. A devilish smile crept onto his face and I had to do everything in my might not to show fear.

Even in this form. Even when he was on the brink of death, he still terrified me.

"Ah, my beautiful wife. Audelia", he greeted me. His voice send shivers down my spine, and I regretted coming here. But I couldn't leave and look like a coward. I needed to get this over with.

"Is this where I will be staying now?", asked Ramsay, looking around the cell.

"Our time together is about to come to an end. That's alright.", he continued, and when I didn't reply, he moved to sit straighter, continuing to talk. 

"You can't kill me. I am part of you now. Right in your belly", he continued, and my hands instinctively went to my slightly rounded stomach. I had no one but Jaime and Jon that I was pregnant. Ramsay began laughing maniacally. 

"Your words will disappear. Your House will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear", I continue, dropping my hands to my sides. He narrowed his eyes at me, the smile disappearing. 

"My name won't disappear. That child, is mine. It will have my blood running through it's veins, and it will have my name", he argued.

"The child will have my blood running through it's veins, and it will have the name Stark. It will never turn out to be a monster like you. It will have a loving father, and a loving mother. And it will grow up to inherit the North", I continue, letting a smirk spread on my lips.

Then we both heard a low growl from behind Ramsay. He turned to look but couldn't as he was tied. I could tell Ramsay was getting agitated, by trying to turn his head but he just could not see.

"My hounds will never harm me", he said confidently.

"Maybe. Maybe not. You said it yourself, you haven't fed them in seven days. What will be the first part they eat of yours? Your eyes? Your manhood? We are about to find out", I said in the same tone he used to talk at the meeting before the battle.

"They are loyal beasts", argued Ramsay.

"They were. And now they are hungry", I reply, clasping my hands together in front of me, as I watch the hound circle it's previous owner.

The Hound stopped in front of Ramsay, with it's back turned to me. Waiting for my command. I gave Ramsay one more good look, this would be the last time I see him.

And then I whistled.

Just as he had done so many times.

The Hound practically jumped at Ramsay, going for his cheek. His screams could be heard all over the prison floor. And I stood there, watching for a solid minute, before there were no more screams heard, and then I turned around to leave, still unable to wipe the smirk off my face.

I was free.

Finally.

"Your grace", bowed the two guards as I passed them. I stopped, looking at them from the side.

"When the Hound is finished, kill it, and the rest of the pack.", I order.

"And what do we do with the body?", asked the other guard.

"Burn it", I reply, not hesitating for one moment.

I walked up the stairs from the prison cells, seeing the sunlight of the outside. It was rather nice. 

Now I was ready to go to Jaime. Ready to spend the rest of my life with him. To have his children, and grow old. Noone was going to stop me now.

I entered the chambers once again, the Maester was now no longer here, probably went to check his other patients. Winter was still laying by Jaime, only on the floor now. He had not left the lion's side all day. 

I took off my coat, and my leather belt, as well as my shoes, and carefully climbed into bed with Jaime as to not disturb him. He needed his rest. 

It felt like only moments after I closed my eyes, when I opened them once more, as I felt Jaime squirming and moving slightly. I raised my head quickly, looking at Jaime, who's eyes were just opening, and he was blinking rapidly.

"Jaime", I whispered as I looked down at him.

"Lilibet?", he asked, his voice deep, and breaking at the end. He reached to rub his eyes but flinched as pain soared through him.

"Hey, be careful. The Maester spend hours closing your wounds", I warned him, and sat up.

"What's happened?", asked Jaime confused, looking around but then again flinching in pain as his body also moved.

"Stop moving, or you'll open your wounds", I warn him again, tugging the furs to cover him more tightly.

"How long have I been asleep?", he asked, looking up at me.

"A day and a half", I reply and his eyes widened a little, as he once again tried to look around.

"Did we win?", he asked after a moment, and I nodded softly. The biggest smile I have ever seen stretched over his lips, and he looked so happy. I just hoped the next piece of news would not upset him.

"What did I miss?", he asked, the smile still not leaving his face.

"Well... the Lords came today, Lord Glover and Lord Manderly joined us. And....", I trailed off, too scared to say.

"And....?", he pushed.

Maester Wolkan walked in at that moment.

"Your grace, Lord Jaime, so glad to see you awake!", he exclaimed, putting down his tray of medicine.

"Your grace?", asked Jaime confused as he looked over at me. I bit my bottom lip, and forced myself to look at him.

"I'm Queen of the North".

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

144K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...
128K 3.8K 43
After the war, Rhaenys Targaryen was saved by Eddard Stark and taken to Winterfell, where she lived for the next 17 years in peace. But with the deat...
41.4K 1.4K 18
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and brought to Winterfell. As the years went by...
10K 133 24
" Robb...I'm a just a servarnt for your family..." " Well you are more to me than that, Savannah " -------------------------- Savannah Lily was take...