Word Of Honor - A Complete En...

By _alienyan_

So.. I just wanted to add something more in the two endings of the drama. Like what happened after Ah Xu find... More

Part two.
Part three.
Part four.
Part five.
As A Wanderer In This World, All I Need Is You.

The world isn't important, but my soul mate is.

2.7K 106 5
By _alienyan_

When I opened my eyes, he was sitting there in front of me, head down, eyes closed and snow white hair. His hands, resting on mine, began to slide slowly. I grabbed them and I called him <<Lao Wen?>>

No reply.

I tried again <<Lao Wen?>>

Still nothing.

I got up, gently placed his hands on his legs, walked over to him and took him in my arms. I called him again, while a tear ran down my face.

<<Lao Wen?>>

I stood there for a while, staring at him, with tears pouring down continuously. I tried to give him some internal energy, and for a moment, he opened his eyes.

<<Lao Wen!>>

He stared at me with a tired, lost look. He opened his lips to try to say something.
<<Ah.. Xu... you a..re.. fine. Thank.. god...>>
Then he smiled lightly, and closed his eyes again, falling into a deep sleep.

To save me, he gave his life letting me become an immortal. And now, I would have done the same for him, we would have lived on a mountain, together, for the eternity.

The life of an immortal is extremely sad and lonely, but if you can live it together with your soulmate, it can become a wonderful eternity full of happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 287 49
WenZhou short stories
14.4K 142 8
Izuku stark a young boy who dream to be a hero like his parents, his father was the owner and CEO of stark industries and also the number 5 hero iro...
1.6K 66 39
Wishing you well in silence. Hope you are finding it better there. 1. Flying Freely 2. A night like this 3. The melody of misses on a cold winter n...
256K 14.2K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...