The Cure // Im Nayeon x Reader

By WritingRey

*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
New book!
New Book!

Chapter 53

3.9K 295 600
By WritingRey

Three weeks have passed since Mina's birthday party and Nayeon and Y/N have seen each other a few times ever since. Y/N goes out more in public now and since they're both CEO's of big companies they come face to face at some important meetings or conferences.

Nayeon has tried talking to Y/N in those few times, but with no succes. Every time Nayeon approaches her, Y/N just stares at her very coldly and doesn't say a word. The last time Y/N said something to Nayeon was when she went to her office. Ever since then Y/N hasn't spoken a word to Nayeon even though Nayeon tried her best to get a word out of her.

Nayeon can see how hurt Y/N is. Y/N has lost the spark in her eyes, the spark that Nayeon used to love. Nayeon knows it's all her fault. She's starting to regret things and she knows that what she did was wrong. She shouldn't have acted so recklessly and she shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about her and Sana, but she did.

"Hey, Nayeon-ssi. Can I come in?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Sure, Jeongie. What's up?"

"Are you free tonight? Let's go out for dinner."

"Is that a date?" Nayeon joked.

"You have a boyfriend, unnie." Jeongyeon laughed. Nayeon forgets about that sometimes.

"Anyways, how about we go to the Myoui's new restaurant? Mr. Myoui actually invited me the other day to come, but I didn't have the time yet." Nayeon suggested.

"Yeah, of course. I'll pick you up at 7."

"Great. See you then." Nayeon smiled and Jeongyeon left.

--------------------------------

Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to the restaurant just like how they had planned. The two sat down at a table and gave their orders.

"Unnie, isn't that Myoui Mina and Son Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Nayeon turned around to see Mina and Chaeyoung indeed. She immediately turned back around. She doesn't want them to see her. Nayeon and Mina talk to each other from time to time, but ever since Mina started dating Chaeyoung, she distanced herself from her. Since Mina is also friends with Y/N and Sana, it's normal for her to not be so close to Nayeon anymore.

"What is Mina doing here with Chaeyoung?" Of course Jeongyeon has no idea that Mina and Chaeyoung are dating. No one has.

"Maybe business reasons?" Nayeon questioned.

"That's funny, as if Son Chaeyoung would ever do business." Jeongyeon shook her head. Nayeon feels uncomfortable now that Mina and Chaeyoung are here but luckily they haven't seen her and sat at a table far away from her.

"Now it's getting even more interesting." Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Nayeon asked in confusion.

"Look." The manager pointed with her eyes and Nayeon looked to see Y/N and Tzuyu walking in.

"Fuck." She whispered. She knew there was a possibility of seeing Mina here since it's her family's restaurant, but Y/N? Why is she here?

"We can go if you feel uncomfortable." Jeongyeon noticed how Nayeon is hiding herself.

"No, it's okay. They can't see me anyways." Nayeon shook her head. If she leaves now, it will draw a lot of attention and then they'll surely see her.

--------------------------------------

"I don't understand why you guys made me come here." Y/N sighed while they were eating at Mina's family's restaurant.

"Because you work all the time. You're such a workaholic." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"What can I do Chaeyoung-ah? You know how bad the company is doing." Y/N said in a sad tone. Luckily Y/N didn't have to deal with all of this alone. Dahyun, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu helped her a lot and didn't leave her side. Chaeyoung tried to help as well, but let's be real, she'll probably do more harm than help since she doesn't know anything about business.

"Just stop thinking about that for once and have fun. The company is doing better already." Tzuyu stated.

"It's not just that. It's not good for you guys to be seen with me. Especially you Mina, you shouldn't get associated with me." Y/N said in worry. It's normal for Tzuyu and Chaeyoung to get associated with Y/N since they're related. But it's dangerous for Mina to get associated with her as well.

"Don't worry about it unnie. That's why we came here. This place is safe and no reporter can enter here meaning that no one will see us together, except for the customers." Mina explained.

"How about your parents?"

"They don't believe you're guilty. Besides my parents like you, you know that." Mina smiled and so did Y/N hearing that.

"But they don't like your Chaengie." Tzuyu mentioned.

"They will soon. I believe my baby can show them that she's not like what they think she is." 

"Baby? That's just disgusting." Tzuyu has a disgusted face on which made Y/N laugh. 

Nayeon is watching Y/N in the distance and she can see how Y/N is having fun, but something is just missing. Y/N doesn't laugh like she used to. She laughs differently now and it doesn't seem as sincere as it was before. It seems like she's forcing it out of her. Like she actually wants to cry but decided to laugh anyway so that people won't see through her. Y/N just looks exhausted and Nayeon knows she's the reason for that. She sees how Y/N works 24/7 in order to fix her company.

"You keep staring at her." Jeongyeon noticed.

"I'm so sorry. I really didn't know they were going to be here, Jeongyeon."

"It's okay. I know you didn't." Jeongyeon gave her an assuring smile. "Do you feel guilty?"

"I-I don't know. I just hate to see her like this. She's not as happy as she was before." Nayeon is scared that Y/N is going to overwork herself and eventually end up getting a burnout, just like her father.

Nayeon saw that Y/N suddenly stood up from the table looking at her phone and walked away. Nayeon is guessing that she went outside to take a call.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Nayeon said to her friend and followed Y/N outside. When Y/N ended her call, Nayeon decided to approach her.

"Long time no see." She said, but Y/N looked her deadly in the eye and started to walk away.

"Please let me talk to you." Nayeon held her wrist stopping her. Y/N again didn't do anything and just stared at her. At least she stopped walking.

"I know you're wondering why I'm here. I just came here to eat with Jeongyeon and I saw you walking out so I had to follow you. I just want to talk to you but this isn't probably the best place. Can we meet tomorrow?" Nayeon asked and Y/N looked at her with cold eyes and attempted to walk away again. It's starting to drive Nayeon crazy how Y/N doesn't say a word to her.

"Yah! Why are you being like this?" Nayeon yelled which made Y/N stop. "Why are you ignoring me? Just please stop doing it. It's driving me crazy. Please." Nayeon is starting to tear up.

"I don't get it, Y/N. Why aren't you taking any revenge on me?  It hurts me to see you like this. You're hurt and unhappy because of me. So please just get your revenge, I deserve it. Please do something to get back at me. Why aren't you doing anything?" Nayeon feels so guilty about everything that she at this point would rather have Y/N take revenge on her. 

"I deserve all of it, Y/N. What I did to you was awful and no one deserves it. I can't live with myself knowing what I did to you and it's driving me crazy that you're not doing anything to get back at me!" Nayeon started to cry which made Y/N sad to see.

"Kill me, destroy ImTech, take my position away from me. I don't care what you do! Just do something! Just end this misery for me, Chou Y/N." Nayeon cried and Y/N kept quiet as always.

"Please just say something." Nayeon pleaded. 

"I can't." Y/N answered and walked away, leaving a crying Nayeon behind. I can't? Does Y/N mean that she can't do any of those things that Nayeon mentioned? Does she mean that she can't take her revenge? Why? Nayeon knows Y/N well enough to know that Y/N would have already gotten her revenge if it were someone else. Nayeon messed with the woman's reputation, money and her company which are obviously three very important things, yet Y/N seems to ignore the fact that Nayeon did all of this. 

----------------------------------

After Nayeon talked to Y/N, Jeongyeon took her home. Nayeon feels like absolute shit. She can't stop thinking about the two words that Y/N said to her. "I can't." Two simple words that could have a lot of different meanings. What exactly can't Y/N do?

Nayeon sat down on her bed and started to cry again. This isn't the life that she wants. She thought all her life that this was everything that she wanted but no it isn't. Nayeon tried to be and act like her father for the past few months in order to be successful. She basically tried to be a bitch, but she just can't. It doesn't suit her and she doesn't like acting like that at all, even though she's pretty good at it. 

She wishes that she didn't falsely accuse Y/N of assaulting her. Then maybe Y/N would still be in her life right now. She knows she would've been way happier with Y/N by her side. The business industry is cruel, that's something that she's noticing only now. People are heartless and only care for money and success. She can't seem to navigate in this industry since she's not like those people at all. She knows that Y/N would've helped her and protected her. Now Nayeon realizes that she made the biggest mistake of her life by listening to her manipulative father and going against the woman that she loves. 

Nayeon continued to cry and suddenly laid her eyes on a bunny stuffed toy. She stood up and grabbed the toy looking at it. She remembers how Y/N won that toy for her when they went to an amusement park on their date. Nayeon suddenly remembers how happy she was and how much fun she had with Y/N. Is it too late to bring back that happiness?

---------------------------------

"Nayeon-ssi! Nayeon-ssi!" Momo yelled as she ran into Nayeon's office the next day.

"What's going on, Momo? Are you okay?" Nayeon got worried.

"W-watch the news." The assistant said out of breath and Nayeon turned on the tv in confusion.

Breaking News: Chou Y/N, the CEO of Chou Holdings, got into a car accident. It is said that her condition is severe and her chances of surviving are very low.

"Y-Y/N?" Nayeon said in shock. She can't believe her own ears.

"She's in the hospital right now. They say she might die." Momo informed.

"W-what hospital?"

"The one near the company." Momo said and Nayeon stared to run. She can't believe this is happening right now. How did Y/N even get in a car accident? Is she really going to die? Nayeon will never forgive herself if Y/N dies like this.

Nayeon got into her car and immediately turned on the engine and drove to the hospital. She might have exceeded the speed limit at times but she doesn't care. She needs to see Y/N.

"Please don't die." Nayeon pleaded to herself as she started to cry. "I love you, Y/N. Please don't leave me." Her heart is really aching right now. 

After 10 minutes she finally arrived at the hospital and parked her car. The moment she left her car she ran inside as tears rolled down her face.

"C-Chou Y/N. I need to see her." She said to the woman at the lobby.

"Room 592." Nayeon didn't even wait for the woman to finish and ran towards the room that Y/N is in.

"Please be alive. Please be alive." She kept mumbling at herself. When she saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu in sight she immediately went to them.

"H-how's Y/N?" She asked them.

"So now you care about her?" Chaeyoung asked harshly.

"Please just tell me how she is!" Nayeon yelled. This isn't the time to hold grudges. Y/N's life is in danger and they should know that despite what Nayeon did, she truly did love her ex-girlfriend. Scratch that, she still loves her.

"Nayeon?" Mrs. Chou came out of the room. "Why are you crying?"

"M-Mrs. Chou, how is she?" Nayeon doesn't understand why she's the only one that's crying. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Mrs. Chou seem to be doing fine. Aren't they worried that Y/N might die?

"What's going on?" Jihyo also came out of the room, leaving the door open. Nayeon immediately went in and saw that Y/N is awake. She seems to be doing fine but she does have a cast on her left arm. Y/N and Nayeon locked eyes and Nayeon wanted to burst in tears out of relief that Y/N is alive, but she didn't. After everything she's done, she feels like she has no right to do that.

"You're not dead?" Nayeon asked. Y/N can see the worry in her ex-girlfriend's eyes. It's obvious that Nayeon's been crying and Y/N feels sad to see that.

"Why? Did you want her dead?" Tzuyu asked.

"Of course not. I just thought she was." Nayeon mumbled.

"Why would you think that?" Jihyo questioned.

"That's what was on the news. They said that her condition is severe and that she has a low chance of surviving." Now Y/N understands why Nayeon looks so worried and red eyed. 

"Why would they say that? It was just a minor car accident. Other than a broken arm, she's fine." Tzuyu informed.

"Thank God." Nayeon looked at Y/N but Y/N immediately looked away.

"Why do you look so worried? For all we know you might have done this." Chaeyoung crossed her arms.

"Don't be ridiculous, why would I do that??" Nayeon asked in frustration. 

"You already ruined her life. It would make sense for you to do this on top of all of that."

"Chaeyoung, stop." Y/N demanded in a serious tone. She feels like shit and she doesn't need her cousin and ex-girlfriend fighting in a hospital room.

"Girls, let's get Y/N unnie something to eat." Jihyo suggested. It would be best to separate Chaeyoung and Nayeon before they kill each other.

"But..." Chaeyoung wanted to protest. They shouldn't leave Y/N alone with Nayeon. But then again Y/N's parents are here.

"Yes, you girls go and get some food. Y/N hasn't eaten yet." Mrs. Chou said and the three girls nodded as they left the room. Mrs. Chou and Mr. Chou looked at Nayeon and could see that she wanted to talk to Y/N.

"Honey, let's talk to the doctor about Y/N's condition. Shall we?" Y/N raised her eyebrows indicating not to leave her alone with Nayeon but they still did. 

"Use this chance to talk to her." Mrs. Chou whispered to Nayeon before leaving so that Y/N wouldn't hear.

"Thank you." Nayeon smiled weakly. When the couple left, Nayeon approached Y/N's bed and sat down next to it.

"I was really worried." Nayeon shed tears again. "They said that you were going to die. I was scared to death, Y/N."

"Please, say something." Nayeon pleaded. Y/N isn't even looking at her.

"Please, don't do this. I know you're hurt. Just say that you hate me or get your revenge already. Hurt me like I hurt you. Get back at me. Don't ignore me please. It hurts. I'd rather have you do something than not do anything."

"I hate you, Im Nayeon." Y/N finally spoke up which made Nayeon widen her mouth. She didn't expect for Y/N to speak up since she's been keeping quiet for the past few weeks. 

"I hate you because I can't hurt you. If it were someone else that did this to me, I would have gotten my revenge by now. I would have hurt them more than they hurt me. But I can't do that with you. I just can't seem to hurt you and it's driving me fucking crazy. You're my weak spot and I hate it." Y/N teared up.

"I'm sorry. I really am." Nayeon looked down.

"Please just don't make it hard for us and stop trying to talk to me. I don't want to get involved with you again."

"Y/N... I need you to hurt me or forgive me. Please just do something. Don't let me walk away with this. Make me regret all of this or let me fix it." Nayeon pleaded.

"Too bad I can't do either of them." Y/N looked Nayeon deadly in the eye. "I'm not going to hurt you. I want this bad blood between us to disappear."

"C-can you forgive me? I would do anything for you to forgive me. I'll give up ImTech if I have to. I just need you to forgive me." Nayeon informed in a weak tone.

"I don't think I can." Y/N looked away. She's trying very hard not to cry right now. "I'm sorry." Her heart wants to forgive Nayeon, but her head just can't. She can't trust her ex-girlfriend at all at this point and who knows what she might do next. 

"What are you doing here?" Sana walked in. Why the fuck is Y/N alone in a room with Nayeon? 

"Nothing. I was just leaving." Nayeon stood up and locked eyes with Y/N one last time before she left crying. She totally forgot about Sana for a moment. Nayeon still doesn't know what their exact relationship is, but it's definitely bothering her.

"Why was she here and why was she crying?" Sana sat down next to Y/N.

"Nothing important."

"Have you been crying as well?" Sana asked in worry. She can see that Y/N's eyes are watery.

"No. I just have some pain, that's all." Y/N lied. The physical pain is nothing compared to the pain in her heart.

"You scared me, Y/N-ie." Sana held Y/N's hand. "The news channels are spreading fake news everywhere. People think you're dying." 

"Who the hell provided them that information?"

"No idea." Sana sighed. "Anyways, it doesn't matter. I'm just happy you're okay." Sana smiled and kissed Y/N's cheek.

"We're back." Jihyo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came back to the room with some food.

"Did that bitch leave?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She did." Sana chuckled.

"I can't believe she had the audacity to show up here crying." Tzuyu shook her head.

"C'mon, don't be like this guys. It's obvious that she was worried to death." Jihyo mentioned.

"She wasn't worried when she made Y/N's life a living hell, why is she worrying now?" Sana questioned and the two youngest girls agreed. 

-----------------------------------------

"Honey, you go back to the room. I'm just going to get some coffee." Mrs. Chou told her husband.

"Alright." The man said and left. Mrs. Chou isn't planning on getting coffee. She spotted a crying Nayeon going towards the exit of the hospital, so she thought it would be a good idea to talk to the girl.

"Nayeon-ah!" Mrs. Chou went after her.

"Mrs. Chou?" Nayeon wiped her tears.

"I think you and I need to talk. Let's go somewhere private." The woman suggested and Nayeon nodded as she followed the woman. The two went to the garden of the hospital and sat down on a bench.

"I guess your conversation didn't go well?" Y/N's mother asked and Nayeon shook her head.

"She hates me. Everyone hates me. Y/N, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Mina, Sana, you, Mr. Chou. You all hate me."

"I don't hate you, Nayeon-ah."

"You should. I hurt your daughter and put dirt on your family's name. You should want me dead right now." Nayeon looked down.

"Do you regret what you did?" Mrs. Chou asked out of the blue which made Nayeon look at her.

"I do. I wish I had never done it."

"Then why did you do it? What happened between you and Y/N for you to have done something like this?" Mrs. Chou had spend quite some time with Nayeon during the time Nayeon lived with them. She could see how much Nayeon loved Y/N, so she was quite shocked when Nayeon falsely accused her. She knew that there must be something else behind this, but Y/N never really talked to her about it. Y/N tried to ignore every matter that involved Nayeon as much as possible.

"I saw her with Sana after we broke up and it broke my heart. I was on my way to talk to her and to fix things between us, but then I saw her with Sana and it got me angry. I assumed she was cheating on me and I recklessly went to the police that same day." 

"Who's idea was this really? I know it wasn't yours. I know you're not that cruel. Someone must have given you this idea."

"It was my dad's idea. He manipulated me into doing it once again. I can't believe I keep doing what he tells me to do." Nayeon hates herself for falling into his trap every single time.

"It's normal, he's your father. You grew up in a manipulative and abusive environment. He hurt you and abused you so much that you feel like you have to obey him in order to survive. You keep getting manipulated by him because he knows all your weak spots. He knows exactly what to do in order to get what he wants." Nayeon is surprised to hear this. It seems like Mrs. Chou has figured it all out.

"Why am I so naive, Mrs. Chou? Why can't I separate good people from bad people? Why do I keep believing the wrong people?" 

"It's because you have a too good heart, Nayeon-ah. You grew up in a messed up environment but you still managed to keep that good heart of yours. I can't even be mad at you because I know how much you went through. I remember how you opened up to me about your childhood and your parents. The moment you falsely accused Y/N, I knew it wasn't actually your doing. I knew someone made you do it." 

"Too bad only you know it." Nayeon sighed. "I really love her, Mrs. Chou. I really do. I regret everything so much. I just wish she could forgive me one day. It's killing me to see her like this."

"I know, I know. It might take some time but I believe you two wil find your way back to each other. The moment I saw you two together, I knew you were meant to be. You're soulmates and nothing will change my mind." The woman stated.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. She's with Sana now and she hates me. She will never forgive me." Y/N basically said that she doesn't think she can forgive Nayeon.

"She's not dating Sana. They're that thing called friends with benefits." Nayeon's eyes lit up hearing that. So they're not dating? "As long as you fight for her, I think it'll be possible for you to win her back. Y/N might seem cold and like she doesn't care at all but you and I both know, she has a good heart. Just like you, she's a kid with traumas. You and Y/N should understand each other better than anyone else." 

"Wouldn't you want your daughter to be with Sana or just someone else that's way better than me?" Why would Mrs. Chou give Nayeon advice to win Y/N back? 

"I don't like Sana for Y/N and as for someone else, I don't think Y/N will love someone else as much as she loves you. Besides you're not the only one that hurt her. She hurt you a lot in the beginning as well. Just know that we sincerely cared about you, Nayeon-ah. Especially Y/N. Your family and that fake boyfriend of yours are just using you. Y/N is the one that would do anything just to keep you safe, not them." The woman patted Nayeon's shoulder and stood up.

"Whatever you do, just don't hurt her anymore. She's been a mess ever since you two broke up. I just want to see her happy again and I know you're the only one that can make her happy. I can see you're not happy either. The happiness of both of you, lies in your hands now. Fight for her, Nayeon-ah. Not just for yourself but also for her." The woman smiled weakly before leaving the scene. The moment Mrs. Chou left, Nayeon burst out in tears again. How was she so stupid to stab Y/N in the back when all Y/N and Y/N's family did was care for her when no one else would?

--------------------------------------------

A/N: A bit of a long update, I hope you enjoyed!! I knew y'all wanted Y/N to die, but this was the closest thing I could do wahahah. At least Nayeon thought she was going to die. Anyways do you think Y/N will forgive Nayeon? Or do you think that Y/N will just cut her off for good? Comment down your thoughts and please vote!! Also I'm slowly trying to finish this story, so there won't be that many chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.3K 38
Chaeyoung, a million dollar girl who is friends with Tzuyu and Dahyun who are also rich as her, Chae is sick and tired of girls flocking over her. T...
483K 12.4K 18
"Just because you're weak now doesn't mean you can't get stronger" Weak, scared and alone. That was how everyone described Y/n L/n, the school's main...
255K 9.4K 68
In which Sana is a lonely woman that has a cute puppy and because of work she can't take care her puppy. Then she meet this cute guy named Tzuyu who...
123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader