Unexpected Pregnancy

By KennaBear_Jiki

More

Unexpected Pregnancy
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Book 2

Chapter 2

2K 77 5
By KennaBear_Jiki

This Chapter isnt as long as I wanted it to be but im sure I will make the other ones longer.

I think its turning out better than it was before! Thank god!!!!!

Read, Comment!!! <3

-----------------------------------

**6 Weeks Later**

I ran to the bathroom, spilling all of my dinner from last night into the toilet bowl. I knelt down as i tried pushing my hair away from my face. My muscles clenched down as I released more food into the toilet until I was gasping for air.

"Oh my god Sky." Lila whinned as she walked into the bathroom.

Lila walked up behind me, and started grabbing at my hair. I could feel the hair being pulled away from my face, and I was very thankful for Lila being there. My body jolted forward again, trying to push more food from my stomache but nothing came out. I sat there gagging and gagging until my body gave up and let me relax. 

I laid my head down on my arm that rested on the toilet seat.

Eww, I know.

I whipped my mouth, and breathed heavily until I felt Lila grab my arm and try pulling me onti my feet. I let her lift me, and helped a little until I got to my feet. I just wanted to go back to sleep but if i missed school, I would have to make up a lot of work. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was pale. I was a little bit flushed but not too bad. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste onto it. I started brushing my teeth, desperate to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. 

"Gross." I laughed over at Lila. 

I expected Lila to laugh but she just stood there looking at me with a worried look on her face. I chose to not ask what's wrong, I rinsed my toothbrush off, setting it back in the holder on the sink, and walking into my bedroom. I put on a pair of short jean shorts and a light grey tank top so the heat wouldn't get to me at school. I was comfortable, and I needed to be since I was sick.

Lila beat me downstairs, as I ran down the steps. We darted outside, and barely made it to the bus. The other kids were already on, and there was only one open seat. Lila immedatly sat in it, and allowed me to sit next to her. Thank god!

The bus wasn't pleasent for me. It smelled like sweaty gym socks, and guys who sprayed WAY to much cologne. People talked back and forth, almost screaming in my ear, and making me even more irritated than I already was. 

Once we got to school, I walked over to my locker with my head held high, and having complete confidence in my body language like usual. I messed around with the combination until my locker finally opened. I forced my back into it, and then slammed it shut. The people around me all looked in my direction, obviously noticing that I was irritated this morning.

I walked into the cafateria, where the smell of food coiled my stomache even more. I sat down at a table where Lila and Tag were sitting, cuddling on the seat. (They're dating now.) I fake gagged as they laughed at me a little. I smacked my head down on the table and groaned loudly. 

I felt Dean sit next to me, and he grabbed my side, pulling me towards him as he put his arm around me. I sat up, and laid my head on his shoulder. I finally felt comfortable. Something about Dean made me feel comfortable at almost any time, when i'm crying, mad, and at this point, sick.

"You look pale." He stated.

"Thank you captain obvious." I snapped.

"Still sick?" He questioned me.

I wanted to just smack him for even questioning that I was still sick. Was it not clear enough? Did I not look pale enough?

"Sorry, yeah a little." I replied instead. 

I yawned and whimpered a little bit as I set my head back down on Dean's shoulder. He rubbed my back gently, and kissed the top of my head. He started humming a tune into my ear, making me smile a little.

"A little? I thought she was going to die this morning." Lila whined.

I shot her a hateful glare. She seemed to notice because she scooched closer to Tag, as if I was going to jump over the table and beat her up.

"You really should go see a doctor." Tag said sounding concerned.

I rolled my eyes at their comments, as the bell rang, letting us know that it was time for the student to head off to class. I groaned as Dean grabbed my hands and helped me stand up. Not that I needed help, I just was too lazy to get up by myself.

"See you soon." Lila chirped as she hugged me, then walked away with Tag.

I walked back down the hall to my locker, with Dean fallowing close behind me. I took a minute to open it but once I did, i grabbed my notebook and a mechanical pencil. I closed my locker, and breathed out, blowing air onto my forehead. 

"I don't feel good." I whined as Dean leaned against the lockers and looked at me.

"You know we partied together more than a month ago...you remember when we woke up naked in my bed?" He commented.

"Are you trying to tell me I have a hangover from a month ago?" I laughed a little, completely blocking out what he had said about us waking up naked in his bed.

"My dick was sore." He whispered.

"I didn't find a condom or a wrapper." I said defending my side of the issue. 

"Which could explain some things. Are you sure you're not..." He began but I cut him off.

"Dean you're an idiot." I snapped.

"Sky.." He paused.

"Dean, drop it." I demanded.

I left him standing there. I wasn't going to listen to how he thinks these stupid thoughts that don't even make sence. Maybe it did make sence but I wasnt going to listen to it. It's just the flu. 

By the end of the day my sickness calmed down a little bit. I was still sick just not as bad. My boobs were tender, which got my hopes up that I would start my period soon. Aching boobs are a sign of you getting your period. My period....I haven't had my period in a while.

"You coming?" Tag asked. 

I shook the crazy thoughts from my head and laughed a little at myself. We walked out to the parking lot where Dean was waiting with Lila. They were talking about something serious when Tag and I walked over. Dean took a hit off of his ciggarette. The smell of it made my stomach do flips. 

I backed up a little, and covered my nose and mouth. The smell never bothered me before, but since I was getting over having the flu it was making me nautious. 

We stood at Dean's truck for a while talking about stupid things and exchanging awkward eye contact until it was time for Lila and I had to leave. 

"Want to hang out tonight?" Dean asked. 

I smiled at my best friend. The man in my life that could make me madder than i've ever been before but make up for it by just smiling at me. Dean was a great guy, and we'd been best friends for years. As long as I can remember.

"Yeah" I answered.

--------

I laid on my back, and let my body mold into my comfortable bed. I lifted up my shirt a little bit and looked down at my belly. I looked again and again until I finally thought about what Dean had said. I considered it, but not as a huge option. I couldn't be... It was impossible right? There was no condom wrapper, and I wouldn't do that! I wouldn't sleep with Dean!

"Hey, you ready?" Lila asked, opening up my bedroom door. 

"Yeah." I said lifting myself off of my bed and walking down the steps to the main floor with Lila.

"Where are you two going?" Molly asked.

She stood way taller than me, with her pale skinned hands set on her hips. Her firey red hair was brushed perfectly as her green eyes glared at the two of us. She knew we were always up to no good. Well, me atleast.

"We're staying the night at Maria's." I replied quickly. 

"Oh, you should've told me. I would've offered to give you a ride." She smiled.

"Her mom is on her way to get us." Lila smiled back.

Molly always liked Lila. She trusted her, which I never understood. Lila could be just as bad as me, the only difference was that I didnt try to hide it. I didnt care if Molly knew I did bad things. What was she going to do? Ground me?

"Oh, have fun girls." Molly said, directing it at Lila, not me.

We rushed out of the house as soon as possible. We met Dean at the gas station down the road, and he drove us over to his house. I walked into the house, and sat down on Dean's lap in a happy tone. 

"Feeling better?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yeah." I replied happily.

"Movie time!" Tag laughed as he put a movie into the DVD player.

"Step brothers, really?" Lila laughed.

I laid my head against Dean as he leaned against the cornor of the couch. I stared at the screan, but kept on zoneing out as the movie played.

"I was at about a six there, you don't want to see me get to ten!" One of the guys on Tv yelled at the other idiot.

"I wish life was really like this." Tag laughed at the movie, making us all laugh along with him.

It was nice to relax with our tiny 'group'. We had a good time together, and it always put me in a good mood. I felt relaxed with them which is something I dont feel very often.

My stomache woke me up. I didnt even remember falling asleep. What the hell? I ran to the bathroom and began pukeing into the toilet. My muscles were still a little sore from pukeing the morning before so pukeing this time was way worse. Tag walked into the bathroom behind me, and shut the door so it wouldnt wake up Lila and Dean.

"Have a hair tie?" He asked.

I lifted my wrist and he grabbed one off of it. I set my hand back down to hold me steady as I started heaveing, my body jolted endlessly. I felt Tag grab parts of my hair, and pull them back into a big pile. He tied all of my hair up on the top of my head, and stood there, rubbing my back until I stoppped.

I leaned my back against the bathtub and sighed.

"Want some juice?" He asked.

I nodded my head instantly. He grabbed my hands and helped me off of the cold floor. We walked into the kitchen, and he poured some orange juice into two cups. He sat on the chair next to mine and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said quietly, taking a sip of juice out of the cup.

"You know Dean doesnt mean to make you mad. He's just worried that he could've ruined your life, you know?" Tag began.

"Ruined my life?" I questioned. Did Dean really say that?

"If you're pregnant. I know you dont want to believe it, but there is still a chance that you might be. Dean just is worried that he could've screwed up your friendship." Tag said.

"He didnt. Im NOT, but if it ended up that I was.." I began until Dean walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

His hair was in a mess, making me smile. He looked over at me then to Tag, then back to me. I laughed at his hair, as he stretched.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Just talking." Tag assured him.

Dean lit a cigarette and started smoking, blowing the smoke away from me so it wouldnt go in my face. The smell still hit me, and my throat tried gagging but I held it back.

"I never see you with your hair up." Dean smiled.

I couldnt hold it any longer. I ran back into the bathroom and puked more of my insides into the toilet. Nothing was coming up, and what did exit was just acid, and water. My body felt completely sore and I was almost too weak to hold myself up over the toilet. Dean walked in, no cigarette in hand and knelt down by me.

"You okay?" He asked in a sad tone.

"Yeah." I replied as tears ran down my face from gagging so much.

"Why dont you just take a pregnan.." He began.

"Dean! Just fucking drop it!" I yelled as I struggled to lift myself off of the ground. 

He looked at me with a pleading look on his face. Something was telling me just to take a test to get him off of my back, but another part of me was telling me it was a bad idea because I might not like the outcome. 

"Sky..please.." He begged.

I walked back into the living room where Lila sat rubbing her eyes. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the house, slamming the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
670K 15.6K 27
Golden is a 17 year old girl.Actually scratch that Golden is a 17 year old wearwolf.Her name is golden 'cause her eyes are literally golden with spek...
3.2K 70 13
This is a story about a girl named Rosalie Williams. She is a hybrid, half werewolf and half vampire. It starts from the point were her parents meet...
16.6M 643K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...